HIya, the names Quick Silver, the great rival of Keith Yudai, I shall show him that there is another Swedish player worthy of his rivalry. And yes, me and Keith did talk about this, and he is totally fine with it. Lol, this should be fun, welp if anyone here wants to RP with me, send me a shoutout, and I will try to get with you when my application is finished and approved. 

Hey, welcome to the site:D you want to defeat Keith-senpai huh? well you've got a long way to go. In any case if you need somebody for the first rps before going on hunting Ariel would be more than happy to join.

P.S: don't let X sweet talk you into joining his guild, too easily.

Hey, welcome to the site:D you want to defeat Keith-senpai huh? well you've got a long way to go. In any case if you need somebody for the first rps before going on hunting Ariel would be more than happy to join.

P.S: don't let X sweet talk you into joining his guild, too easily.

I will consider it Ariel.

You're gonna have to post like a mad man to catch up with him :P

And I know that Baldur, I plan on it.

Welcome to Aincrad

Hey there. I don't know who you are, but if you plan on taking on Keith Yudai.. Good luck! He's a long time veteran.. Hehe. Anyways. Welcome to SAO-RPG or what most people call home! See you around!

I know he's a veteran, but I think I will surprise him, and everyone here as well. Hope to see you to Echo.

Good luck ya gonna need it

And skill don't forget skill as well, can't have luck without skill as well. Like you instance, your already up there, and from what I saw in your profile, only been here a year now, and your that high.