[PP-F7] The Moving Party [Clearing Floor 7]

Barghest Counter/Dodge

The Beast jumped out of the way of the rather weak and slow attack. The Barghest could tell that Zelrius wasn't having that much fun and wasn't all that afraid either. Both ways it seemed like he was just flat out bored by the battle. The only thing left to worry him was Clarence's near-death.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles Attack

The wolf was like Zelrius, a simple weak slash at the Barghest ought to take care of the poor beast. At this point it was almost comical how weak the Barghest was yet how hard it was fighting. But enough was Enough and Miles moved forward, hoping to end this needless battle once and for all.

Barghest Counter/Dodge

The Barghest was unprepared for Miles coming his way. When had turned in time to see Miles and opened up his tonsils and closed them around Miles's paw. Miles reached his other paw around and scratched The Barghest right across the Snout. Ultimately and finally ending its life

Zelrius 25/31

Miles 16/26

Clarence 1/17

Barghest1 DEAD

BATTLE OVER!

I watch as Miles does the last hit on the Barghest, it exploding into a million blue shards. I sigh and lay on the floor."ITS DEAD!" I yell in relief. I notice mine, and everyone else's health is diminished. i open up my inventory and bring out two player healing potions and one familiar healing potions. I take one and toss the other two to Zelrius."Here Zelrius, given the purple one to miles and take the red one."

Zelrius caught the two potions and drank one and fed the other to Miles. After all their health bars were full he sent a messages out to the following people: Miaki, and Kieth. Telling them to bring their Companions. And then looked round for Garou. He turned around and yelled for the strange girl to come back (-- OOC Trust me on this Chad) Then he looked to Clarence and smiled pointing to the large door with Markings on it, obviously the boss room

Unknown approached, a contemplative look on her face. "Do we take the challenge before us now?" She hefted her spear. "It's clear you're exhausted." She said next with a look at the boys. She looked at the door then at the gathered players "I'm Unknown and you all are?"

Zelrius allowed a small chuckle at her appearance once again. She was right, after all, they were absolutely exhuasted. but what choice did they have? Take a nap and risk someone else fighting the boss? Nope. He looked to the girl and held a hand out

"I am Zelrius," He stated then indicated his wolf

"And this fella is Miles"

She cast her hood back showing off short black hair, green eyes, and small eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. With the white cape pushed back they also saw her black clothes and basic armor. "A pleasure" she said. Eyeing them them for a second she said "are you resigning yourselves to death? Cause to go in there could be suicidal." She said with a motherly or perhaps sisterly tone.

I slowly stand up."I'm Clarence. So your Unknown... cool name I guess." I smile and rub the back of my neck. I am pretty exhausted, lets just wait for Keith and the other guy to come, we could probably get the boss with those two, but with the help of this new person, we can definitely get it.

He still couldn't read the girl's status. Could her name have any bearing...? He didn't want to overthink at the moment. Probably just a little girl wanting to be mysterious, he thought as he momentarily shrugged off his worries. "I am Garou," he said with a tight smile. "It is a pleasure to have another marauder along with us." He did a quick bow and began stretching, anticipating whatever lay ahead.

Miaki was navigating through the seventh floor dungeon when he received a private message from Zelrius. The message came with a map point highlighted on his map. Fortunately it wasn't too far away and after a short run, he found the group gathered around outside of a large door. It was his first time seeing a boss room and it was rather daunting. "Sup guys. Glad to see some familiar faces in here."

Unknown nodded in understanding at Zelrius's words. Then a new male player approached and introduced themselves. She did laugh at his comment though "I'm no marauder" she said. Then a new boy entered the area and she nodded to him. "Are we all gathered? Shall we form our parties?"

Zelrius gave a curt nodded then thought for a moment

"Should we go in as one large party, 6 single Parties, or split up into teams?" He wondered, wanting to make sure everyone was happy and confident about the plan

"Also, I'll be giving Kieth another hour or so, if he is not here by then, we'll move on without him"

Then Zelrius and Miles turned to look at the large door, studying its weird carvings and signs.

• 2 weeks later...

Unknown observed the boss room and then looked around she saw a friend of hers in the corridor beckoning to her. Eyes widening she dashed towards her friend calling "sorry fellow warriors! I have to leave good luck!"

(I'm having Kay lock this. He said he'll start the Boss fight thread soon!)