[PP-F7] The Moving Party [Clearing Floor 7]

Miles Attack

Miles, now left alone since Zelrius went to finish off the weakened crab, took the initiative to run forward, claws out, and slash as the Barghest, since he was seeming to being to feel all high and mighty from not having been touched all the during the fight.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barghest Dodge/ Counter

The Larger Wolf was feeling all high and mighty as it turns out. And for the same reason. He was ill prepared for the smaller wolf's oncoming attack to that had left a good scratch mark right across one of his front legs. Unfortunately, The scratch mark disappeared as it was a video game, taking away it's beauty with it.

Mudcrab 2 8/10

Barghest 14/15

Among the sounds of battle she appeared. Her spear reflected light and shadow as she walked along. Black clothes just barely visible under her white cape. Arriving at the room under which combat was waged she called "I am here to lend aid. Do you require it?" She shifted the spear to grip it in both hands, And her mouth which could just barely be seen smiled.

Mudcrab attack

The small beast didn't much care for the newcomer and was only focused on the prey that had first waltzed in here.

He charged forward at the Chained Werewolf, hoping to get in a small bite or something to harm him as that seemed like the best thing to do since he was hardly harmed.

When the boy saw Unknown, a feeling of odd nostalgia ran through him. He couldn't read her level or HP, but could sense a vibration of power from the player (if she even was one, and not some helper NPC summoned because they were fighting so poorly). He shook his head as an ugly Mudcrab scuttled his way. Seeing the confusing new ally(?) enter brought him back to his senses. Garou tensed his muscles and twitched his whole body to the side, performing a dodge-like movement of minimal effort. He charged a green-glowing sword skill onto his trusty two-handed sword, Heaven's Beam. He took the heavy, shining weapon into his single right hand in a backwards grip, pulling it behind his back with his knees spread apart in a powerful stance. He hopped and spun a 360 like an ice-skater, pushing the sword with the green aura into his dominant left hand in the proper way to hold a one-handed blade. The momentum let Garou tear through his opponent and leave a green streak as he unecessarily roared, "REVERSAL!!!"

Barghest Attack

The wild beast surged forward with a bloodlust. It growled on its charge toward Clarence and let the claws that belong to the beast scratch against the stone. The sound that it made would have the same effect as nails against a chalk board. The Barghest picked up speed and lifted up a paw to leave a mark on Clarence.

"AH-." I yell and get cut off as the Barghest quickly hits me in the shoulder, sinking its claws into my shoulder, then throwing me to the floor. I cough and slowly get up, noticing that I lost 2 health.

(OOC)

Garou 14/19

Zelrius 30/31

Miles 23/26

Clarence 12/17

Mudcrab2 1/10

Barghest1 13/15

The Chained Werewolf dashed towards the Mudcrab as fast as he could, trying to give it no time to react. He raised his weapon and swung earthwards, grunting as he began to grow slightly tired. God... I know this floor hasn't been open for long, but to think that two warriors have already sought the challenge... And they both went alone... He was getting sidetracked, but could he focus long enough to win the battle?

BArghest Dodge/counter

The Barghest was simply too focused on Zelrius to realize Clarence coming at him. He was far too late when finally did notice, by that time the blade was already in his side, if it were possible in the game, blood would've seeped out

Garou 14/19

Zelrius 30/31

Miles 23/26

Clarence 12/17

Mudcrab2 DEAD

Barghest1 11/15

Barghest Attack

The beast lashed out at Zelrius. Furiously swinging and slashing constantly at the boy with frenzied speed. The claws just continued moving. Most were just wild and swung in the complete opposite direction. The claws scratched the stone, making the same effect as nails against a chalk board.

Zelrius Dodge/counter

Zelrius cringed at the sound of the claws screeching along with stone. However, when he did this, Zelrius had allowed his guard to drop and was not paying attention to the Barghest in specifics. This led to the fate of him getting a nice Wild slash along an arm. Zelrius hadn't seen it coming, but lucky for him his pain observer was off.

Zelrius Attack.

With the attack from the Barghest, Zelrius was immediately back on his best sense, remembering this was life or death. Not that this scene was all that frightening, but no matter where you were in the game there was always the small chance of you dying. Zelrius pulled out his sword and ran forward to give the Barghest a bit of pay back.

Barghest Dodge/counter

The Beast hadn't seen it coming, The sword slashed right down his back and all the way up his tail. This caused enormous amounts of pain to the Barghest since they couldn't turn off the pain observer since all it was was an AI. The cut was just a red mark, left for a few seconds then slowly disappeared.

Zelrius 29/31

Miles 23/26

Clarence 12/17

Barghest1 6/15