[PP-F7] The Moving Party [Clearing Floor 7]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou choked on the dank stench of the enclosed space. It was so foul his heart almost skipped a beat. Does this mean not even human characters in the game's backstory have been here in ages...? He almost tripped over a loose piece of tile but grabbed the slimy wall, catching what felt like vines in the darkness. "What... is this moss!?" the lad exclaimed. Wow, so there is some sort of life on this floor...

Zelrius gagged at the smell and wetness of the air within the dungeon. Certainly a very distinct place then the outside of the tower. One could see the perfect line in which the door stopped when it closed. On that line was a very dramatic change. The ground went from a red that made the eyes hurt, to a grey stone slightly covered in Moss and Vines that had fallen. The whole place stank and was kind of cold, whereas outside it smelt of dust and was hot.

Zelrius analyzed Clarence's statement for a moment. He had to chew and swallow it in his brain like a nicely cooked turkey. Suddenly he understood what it all meant; They had gone ahead of Zauis. Zelrius jumped and shouted with Joy at that. Nothing could of made him happier at that moment then knowning he, Zelrius, was ahead of Heroboy Zauis! He walked on ahead, happy as evver, but also not wanting to lose that position ahead of Zauis.

Daeron had been walking through all the towers to get to the higher floors so he can learn what floor 7 is like. He has no clue what to expect until he finally gets through the door. Through it he see's a wasteland it seems like, abandoned. No sign of life around, only thing that looked different was the ground. There were tracks, they were very fresh, they seemed to go straight to the tower. Daeron not wasting any moment of time sprints to the town he finds and gathers supply and continues for the tower. Eventually he is in front of the tower until he hears voices. He walks toward the tower and enters now. He follows the voices until he finally finds 3 players standing in front of him. He didn't want to seem like he was following them, so what he does is make it noticed he's around.

"Excuse me guys, but I'm exploring floor 7. I was wondering if I could tag along with you guys, not knowing what's here and with monsters getting stronger and all, a solo player isn't going to make it very far alone for much longer, plus if I end up in a boss' chamber, I don't want to be alone inside of there and die." He tried to look peaceful, knowing he must have just startled each other the players.

"Name's Daeron. Level 6." he says making it official, his introduction to the players.

The Chained Werewolf thought about what Clarence said in silent contemplation. No Zauis, Rage, OR Asen... Does that mean they could be exploring the floor first...? A voice surprised him from behind, causing him to flinch before he looked back to view Daeron awkwardly standing in the dungeon's entrance.

"Er... Pleased to meet you, friend. Help is welcome in our party. I am Garou, The Chained Werewolf. Perhaps you've heard of me, or one of my allies?"

I quickly turn around and throw a dagger, it piercing the stone right next to Daeron's head, out of reflexives. I quickly stand up and walk over to him, pulling the dagger out of the wall."Sorry you just really scared me." I say apologizing and walking back to the group."I'm fine with you joining not sure about the others." I look at the rest of them.

Zelrius nearly jumped at Daeron's random entrance. He looked around. Agreeing with Garou, that Yes, More help is wanted. Almost desperately. He storked Miles, back while their conversation went on. Suddenly, a Familiar voice of his popped out what seemed like thin air. To this, Zelrius almost had a heart attack. Though not saying so, He was getting annoyed with the random appearances, Hoping they'd stop.

"Well then, Will you two be accompanying us? If so, You will max out our Party Length unless we were all in the same Guild, Which we are clearly not." That reminded Zelrius, who invited everyone present to a party then looked to Clarence.

"Is anyone Hungry?" He asked, making sure everyone heard.

Daeron hadn't thought about the fact that he had actually just sprinted a long distance. Indeed, he was hungry. His appetite grew. He pulled out a sandwich in a gesture saying, "No, I have my own, thanks." He also accepted the party. Daeron couldn't believe he was about to go through with this, looking for the boss and all, being a part of the front lines.

"You guys probably know about as much as I do, but can anyone tell me why there is moss everywhere and if they have any clue as to what this could do with the boss." He was curious to find out what everyone knew so he could put together the pieces.

He took a bite of his sandwich as he stuck with the group from behind. Even though he was eating, he was still capable of fighting using his dagger.

Ryuijin also spooked him, sending him against the opposite wall. "Lord... Well, welcome anyway, RyujinSeaLord and Daeron." Garou's ears almost perked at the mention of food. He turned to Zelrius and smiled politely. "I happen to be utterly famished. Do you have any sustenance you wish to share at hand?"

Without missing a beat, Zelrius too began to actively look for the Boss room, considering that is why he had just rushed through a WHOLE floor in almost nothing flat. While looking around he answered Both Garou's and Daeron's Desires.

"1: Clarence is making this "Sustance" In which you two seek, trust me, Boy with the sandwich, Clarence's cooking is way better then anything you could buy at this point. 2: I Would like to introduce Everyone to each other, As Many of you know, I am Zelrius," He said, not even turning to look back at them, still walking around the room.

Daeron finally caved to the pressure. He went over to Clarence and finally asked for a meal. Daeron was eager to find the boss room. He wanted to be the one to find the room. He wasn't sure of how the front lines worked entirely, but he did know, however that he is a part of them now, and he is willing to risk his life to help clear this game.

While Clarence began prepping their meals and Daeron asked for one as well, Garou walked calmly down the long corridor ahead, stopping at a murky wall of filth. He stood perpendicular to it and let out a mighty kick with a savage roar, the shockwave causing the chains draped across him to rattle and make chime-like noises. "Hmm... It seems the path continues on through here," the boy called back to the others, now standing in front of a torn wall leading into more halls of darkness.

Zelrius stopped listening entirely as it annoyed him that they were searching for the final room in the dungeon in the Very first one. He stopped searching for a second and went back to Clarence. Suddenly a thought came to him. He messaged a Information broker from the Beta-test to buy some info he might know about the place from previsouly and give them a clue on how and where to move to. He spoke rather Clearly

"Clarence, Make something we can eat while on the Move, I think I got some leads for the door."

Daeron noticed that Zel was confident he was onto something. Looking around the tower, he runs his hands along the mossy walls. The walls are covered in moss, but they aren't cold. Usually moss isn't warm, what could be causing this.

"Guy's feel the walls they aren't cold from the moss." Daeron felt he needed to point this out as he is feeling the wet moss.

He turns to a wall and runs his hand along it some more. He couldn't feel anything but more moisture.