[PP-F7] The Moving Party [Clearing Floor 7]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mud-crab 1 Dodge/Counter

The Crab hadn't expected a attack to come again so soon. Within an instant of Zelrius drawing back, the Mud crab had instantly felt the pain gripping all of it's left legs in one tight notch. The Mubcrab popped two off of his body, making the grip of Miles' jaws slip and pull away.

HEALTH UPDATE!

Garou 15/19

Ryu 24/25

Dante 20/20

Zelrius 30/31

Miles 24/26

Daeron 13/15

Clarence 15/17

Mudcrab1 2/10

Mudcrab2 9/10

Mudcrab3 10/10

Barghest1 15/15

Barghest2 15/15

(Attacking MudCrab1)

Daeron watched as his party members were fighting. he saw that one of the mudcrabs was nearly dead so he knew he should take it out so they wouldn't be so outnumbered anymore. He raised his sword and charged at the mudcrab hoping it wouldn't maneuver around him. This could be his first kill to the party and prove to them, he was a good asset.

Mudcrab 1 Dodge/Counter

The Mudcrab, while slipping away from Miles had caught sight of the oncoming Daeron. As he approached The Mudcrab jumped up and landed on his back, taking a little pinch at his left forearm then leaping right back off, landing badly as it was missing legs now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mudcrab dodge/counter (Ignore the attack, that was my fault)

The Mudcrab bent it's joints ready to jump out of the way to a safer distance from the fighting. Which was a success half way. It did make a safe distance between itself and Daeron, However it was not just a few feet from Garou, The Chained Werewolf..

He took the blow and got closer to his allies, limping his way over. These creatures don't look like much, but I swear, they have an almost natural intelligence... Damn reflexive instincts... Garou called out to the others. "Alright, men! We need a plan! Any suggestions!?"

Garou's HP: 14 / 17

(these players have retired mid way, we are continuing without them: RyujinSealord, Daeron)

(These Entities will no longer exist: Barghest2, Mudcrab3, Dante)

Mudcrab 2 Attack.

The second coruscation it's appendages to leap once again. This time while in the air was aim specifically for Miles, Hoping to land on the small wolfs back and clamp and bite away at the breed of dog. This would satisfy the beat plenty for it's lust of blood and triumph.

Miles Dodge/Counter

The crab wasn't so lucky. Miles wasn't already preoccupied as his next target had just leaped into the air. Miles was ready for what was about to happen and ran straight forward in a mad dash in order to gain speed. What Miles had hoped to do was this: Gain speed and come back around to tackle the Mudcrab down to finish it once and for all. What had actually happened was this: When Miles came back around, the Mudcrab hadn't landed and when it did Miles was a few inches away, so the mudcrab reached out a single 'foot' and jabbed right in Miles' stomach.

(OOC 1 Damage)

I quickly spin around to see the barghest lunging at me. I couldn't move fast enough as it bit my arm with a satisfying crunch. I yell out and throw it off of me. I land to the ground and wince slightly in mock pain.Thats right.. no pain... I think to myself as I try to get a better plan in mind.

(OOC)

Garou 14/19

Zelrius 30/31

Miles 23/26

Clarence 14/17

Mudcrab2 6/10

Barghest1 15/15

Kay blinked at the yelling. Curiosity had brought him to floor 7 of the clearing. Turning to look at them he saw a party just returned to town they appeared to have spread some loot across a table and were arguing over it. Narrowing his eyes he saw:

2 Saltwater Gems (items used for weapon making or enhancement)

7 Pieces of Crab Leg Meat (cooking ingredients)

But it had nothing to do with him so he pivoted on his heel and headed for the Transport Gate.

(Posters Note: Zel gave me permission to post I'm just stating what loot you got.)

Mudcrab1 Dodge/counter

The Mudccrab remained unprepared for Garou's attack as it was focused on trying to get a chomp on to Clarence. Then suddenly it was knocked down with the strike of a unsuspected blade sending it towards the ground, but not hard. The stone that made up the floor made a small echo throughout the large dungeon as to remind the players there just how desolate the place really was other than them.

Zelrius Attack

Zelrius charged forward to hit Mudcrab1 across the back. He ran forward, the stone clacking under his feet, his palms sweaty from being nervous in the heat of battle. Leaving Miles' side once again, and the echoing of his feet hitting the stone floor he came right above the Mudcrab

Mudcrab1 Dodge/Counter

The little Crustacean was only just resting when suddenly the blade had slammed across his shell. The Crab stumbled and hit the floor hard, draining what little health he had and sending a boom across the room. Then in a single instant, he began to turn blue, blew up into a million particles, and disappeared.

Mudcrab 1 Dead

Mudcrab 2 8/10

Barghest 15/15