[PP-F7] The Moving Party [Clearing Floor 7]

Zelrius sighed as he walked up the steps to Floor 7. He looked back the party behind him that he just helped clear the Floor. Of course, by the time they reached the Boss room, He was already gone and dead. A Damn Shame, Zelrius thought it was. So he pressed on, really hoping to find something special on Floor 7. Zelrius moved on and instantly noticed the Whole terrain stained a blood red. Within 3 steps of the Door he just came out of, The land was already hard to maneuver as rocks and other things stuck out every which way.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou chased Zelrius up to Floor 7. He was about to scold his ally for leaving the others behind, but was too stunned by the stark difference from the jungle. "What the..." He stared at his new surroundings. It practically looked like the pictures of Mars that space rovers had taken.

Zelrius looked back at Garou. He nodded then gulped. Wondering what exactly to say. The place was so barren you could see a faint figure of the tower far off in the distance. As you look down the tower a Mountain blocks the bottom of the Tower. When he looked back at Garou, he finally got an idea

"What'd you say we stop at a town, message Clarence to get up here, get supplies, then head straight for the tower, I already do not like this place." He said looking back to the tower.

Garou was staring at the tower, almost hypnotically. He shook his head a few seconds after Zelrius' question. "That's a good idea..." he murmured. "This place is the meaning of death... I can't see a shred of life in the soil any direction. Everything's the color of blood..." He spat at the ground and contorted his face into a somewhat angered expression before walking into the distance, in search of civilization.

Zelrius opened his map before moving on. As always there was a highlighted path to an enormous city. This one the same color of the land. The buildings looked like rocks jutting out. The only sign that they were buildings was the perfectly cut shape and the windows that were systematically. He moved on and began messaging Clarence with a voice message. Then hit send, Along with Map information to get to the city.

"Hey meet me and Garou on floor 7!" I got a message from Zelrius as I'm walking around floor 6, grinding a bit."Well, now to floor 7 to see what Zelrius needs. I bring out my teleport crystal."Teleport Floor 7 Starting City!" I yell and burst into 1 million blue crystals. I teleport into the city and come up to Garou and Zelrius."Hey guys, long time no see?"

Garou patted his old friend and the back and smiled. "Good day, Clarence. Its nice to see you in this alien Hell. We're planning to check a tower and see if it houses the dungeon to Floor 8. Care to join?" He pulled on the chains clinging to his body, tightening their grip on his virtual being.

Zelrius walked on past the greetings and to the shop. Not wanting to waste time, he began buying everything needed. Food, Fire kits, Sticks, tents, Sleeping bags, 3 repair kits and some Bottled water incase it got too hot. So far that was the only good thing about the place was it wasn't THAT hot, but it was still up in the 90's in Fahrenheit. As he walked out he nodded to Clarence and Garou and went on to say

"I covered supplies for all 3 of us unless you guys want to go ahead and grab anything else?"

"I'm good with my equipment. I always come prepared for a hard week of solitude." Garou strode in front of the two, sending Clarence an invite to their party on his HUD screen. "I have no clue about any of that. To be honest, that tower may just be an optional dungeon. I'm utterly lost..." He pulled out his rusty violin and began stroking out some notes along with his friend's humming.

Zelrius accepted the party, glanced back up at Garou, chuckled a bit then went through his mental list of supplies in his inventory, checking them off one by one "Garou, That tower leads to the next floor. Guarnteed, That's how you go up in elevation, Climbing stairs in a large Dungeon. and that seems to be the only Tower in the whole Floor..." He went on, going through everything, after confirming not missing anything he began to walk off.

Zelrius grimaced ad Garou spoke these words. He liked Zauis fine, Just not his arrogant High-level Attitude that went with him. Zelrius looked at the road, not really seeing anything, he turned on his inspection skill. There they were. Zauis' red color coated Foot steps, still a great vibrancy, showing he was there recently. Zelrius turned to the group to say;

"Shark hasn't cleared because he left the front lines." Zelrius stated sadly.

Garou stopped in front of the massive tower, looking up towards the enormous black tower that reached for the heavens, way past the blood-stained ground that supported all of Floor 7. "Hopefully Zelrius has an answer to that. But honestly, I think we're probably the only players here so far besides Zauis..." He shivered slightly at the thought. God... its so intimidating...

Zelrius looked up at the giant tower in awe. The dark contrast of it's color didn't fit with the terrain at all. He looked around, there off in the distance to the south was the Enormous mountain that blocked the base of the black tower earlier. Zerlius glanced between his two friends and sighed.

"Nope I know nothing of both the Boss, Monsters, or even the inside of the dungeon, I had literally JUST walked up the stairs when I met Garou and messaged you Clarence." He said hoping this didn't demoralize them.

I walk up to the tower, about 15 feet away from it."So this is it.... Floor 7 tower, I can't believe we made it so far. It seems like so soon that I just joined this game." I mumble to myself and touch the door, before I open the door I turn around smiling, remembering that I had some gifts."I have presents for you guys." I open up my inventory a bring out three potions."With me being an alchemist and all I don't get much business, but someone told a group of about 50 people about my shop," I look at Zelrius,"I had enough money to make these." I hand them each a potion. It is a pretty rare potion of invisibility. It increases your hiding while making you slightly transparent.

Garou frowned at the first words Clarence said. It felt like an eternity to me... But then he heard gift and felt confident in their party again. "Invisibilty, huh... hopefully the boss relies on eyes, or isn't blind by nature..." He smiled to his friend. "Thanks though, Clarence. You've really pulled through for us."

The Chained Werewolf stroked the obsidian slate of the tower, so smooth. So unnatural...

Zelrius looked at the potion closely. He opened up his inventory to examine it. The level of the craft was so high he couldn't see the ingredients though. Despite all that, he still saw it's affects. It made him happy to see how useful it could be later. He checked his pockets, He had recently refilled his Poison picks, which also made for good use. Zelrius went ahead and took the initiative, walking forward and opening the great doors, revealing the dark moist Dungeon.