Right guys a question for you all if you will, how do you perceive Teayre in her relationship to Calrex? I've got my own ideas on how I want her to come across I was just wondering how she is actually coming across and if she's coming across how I want her to.

I'll post how I want her to come across in a bit as I don't want to skew anyones opinions whilst I'm trying to find out :D

I am probably gonna be the unpopular opinion here;

The word Baka is used way too much; I dislike it when people butcher languages so that puts me off. To me it makes the character seem childish; if she used the word idiot just as much I'd be much less put off.

The relationship seems false; like it has moved way way too quickly from meeting Calrex to falling in love with him. I like seeing characters grow and mature, and develop relationships over multiple threads rather than 'oh its the one thread oh we are in love now!"  But that's just my opinion; don't let that invalidate the way you two are RPing your characters- there are a lot of sweet and genuine moments in there.

The posts were really good at first, and aside from the 'baka' thing I was enjoying them but the quality started dropping; noticed a lot of typos and structure things happening there also I feel that it dragged on way too long. Like; I think a long RP is great - but if it feels like its dragging end it and start another. I couldn't read thoroughly past the 4th page. 

Then again if you are RPing with someone it probably didn't feel like it was dragging for you and that IS the main thing, you are RPing for yourself only, bugger what everyone else thinks

But those are just my personal opinions and I know they may sound a bit rude but I dont mean for it to be that way >.<

Mari, I loved that feedback it was great, I do completely agree with you as well I did overuse 'baka' -way- too much. Thank you though for your opinion, I like getting honest feedback and I can see what you mean with the relationship, it does feel a bit too fast, but from Teayre's point of view it felt right in a sense. But hey I aint here to butcher your comments I asked ya and I got an honest response <3

See; that's what I mean; at the end of the day opinions and perceptions are relative ;
And I'm glad you see it that way and didn't take offence to what I wrote - I can understand how offence can be taken and I was hoping it wouldn't be received negatively. 

If I pose a question like this I gotta take all comments good and bad and wrap them up in a ball and see how I feel, I mean yes as you said at the end of the day we all RP for ourselves, but I want to make a character that whilst people not like her IC they'll at least not mind RPing with me :)

So I knocked out the first two pages of that goliath, and I do think the pacing of their relationship was just a tad too quick. Don't get me wrong, some people do happen to hit it off right away even in real life- but from Teayre's journal, it looks as if her character is meant to be reserved and on the more guarded side, so one might expect a rockier transition to any intimacy.

It's also important to keep the character as a whole in mind, and not to let her be defined by any single relationship. If you do that, you risk turning your character into a flat one. Even if she's possessive of Calrex and values him deeply, it's good to explore the implications of that in order to frame the effects of those things within the context of her own character.

Of course, this might be a little premature, since I'm only 20% of the way through the thread, but consider that an update for now!