[PP-F1/Completed!] Reuniting Friends (Hikoru, Takneil,Calrex)

Takneil sighed as he gazed at the stone slab, he had been in this game a very long time yet he hadn't found any signs of his friends...except for this. "The Monument of Life..." the boy mumbled under his breath as his thoughts drifted back to his time back in the real world, he could hardly remember what it used to look like...though the only true thing he was missing was his mom. The Librarian was the type of person who would help others even if it meant her life, which is why he was mainly here...the friends he had made while here may not know the truth in why Takneil spends most of his days staring at the stone but it wasn't a stretch from what he told them. He watched it everyday he wasn't trying to increase his chances of surviving to make sure if one name in particular made it's way on the slab he would be there to make sure it wouldn't be etched away. "Please...whatever you do, don't follow me here" he states quietly as the wind licked at the boys tattered trench coat.

Edited by Takneil
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru walked around town, and saw a very, very familiar face to him. He looked more closely, seeing if his eyes were playing tricks on him, but when he learned they werent, he quickly sprinted for the body of the man in front of the stone. He had seen that face far too many times to not know it. It was one of the only friends he ever had IRL, and he knew he could never forget who that person was

"Ron-Sensei! Ron-Sensei!" He called out, hoping to catch the boys ear. He ran ever closer, doing his best to make it as far as he could without running out of endurance. He finally slowed down beside the man, hands on his legs, panting for breath

"I.... Didn't know.... you.... were here.... too...." He barely sputtered out of his gasping voice. He finally stood up, breath returned to his body, and sighes a sigh of relief, knowing he had a friend he knew, that he actually knew, in the game with him.

Takneil sighs as he droops his head, the wind,rain,brightness of day or darkness of night...all of it was nearly impossible for him to comprehend as being his new reality cause in the end it was nothing but coding. Cool and false the breeze brushed past the boy as he stood in the monuments looming shadow, his tattered trench coat flapping violently in the harsh wind. he hoped that the librarian would not be as brash and jumped into the game, he wouldn't know what to do if she were to get trapped in this virtual hell...

Turning away from The Monument of Life Takneil whirled around as a familiar voice called his name...his real name, falling into a battle stance the boy drew his sword full well knowing it was a Safe-Zone. "Who's there?" he called out to the voice his one eye searching for the source, there wasn't many who knew his real name but he still had to be careful. Finding a just as familiar voice Takneil's eye widens in shock as the person who stands before him catches his breath. "Nat-..." quickly catching his words the boy clears his throat as he reads the others username. "Hikoru?, bout time I found ya!...or you found me...doesn't matter" he states with a chuckle which swiftly ends once he sharpens his gaze into an icy glare as he sheathes his weapon. "Why did you use my real name?" he growls lowly not wanting anybody to know it his name.

Takneil rolls his eye as he swipes open his menu instantly sending the boy a friend request. "I've been down here along...since the beginning" he states sadly.

Hikoru, A little confused as why he didn't want him to call him by his real name. He looked over His head to see the name 'Takneil" and soon understood.

"Its because I didn't know your username Ro- I mean, Takneil-Sensei...." He said, slightly bowing in apology "Sorry, if I had know it, I wouldn't have said your first name...." He looked at the stone that stood now to the side of him and Takneil. He looked, seeing a few names on it, but it confused him too much "So what is this big stone about? Is it something I should know about?" He asked, still trying to learn everything that he could about this game, because there was still much more that he should know that he didn't

"Alright, also stop calling me Sensei...I don't need that kind of attention" he states unimpressed by the title.moving on from the subject Takneil glanced over his shoulder at the monument. "It's called The Monument of Life...every player to have existed in this game has their name on this stone and once they pass on...the name is etched out." he says sadly as he turns away from the stone. "I was able to tell that you and Alex were still alive" he says remembering the day it was shown to him. Slapping Hikoru upside the back of the head causing the purple Immortal warning to hover above the other players head for a brief moment, with a chuckle Takneil offers a smile in an attempt to brighten the situation. "So how have you been surviving?..." he asks generally concerned for his friend, looking over Hikoru the boy Frowns as he sets his gaze back up to his friend. "and why do you have fancy pants?"

Hikoru looked at the stone, and sure enough, alex's usual username was on the stone. It was easy to find once you learned what to look for. Hikoru suddenly felt a large arm hit him, and he jutted forward as the purple immortal sign shone above his head.

"Thank you safe zones...." he said to himself as he stood up, rubbing the back of his head. When Takneil mentioned his pants, he smiled a little

"I got them from a friend. Her name is Ariel, and she seems pretty cool.... they're called Pride, something she told me I should feel by wearing them.... it was unexpected really.... I was in the starter town, with nothing, and someone dropped a uncommon chestplate, and I gave it back to them, and BAM! She showed up and gave me these...." he had a glazed look in his eye as he told the story, remembering fondly of the girl who gave him some hope for his grim outlook on the game.

(OOC: I am doing this on a tablet,so bear with me Dx)

Takneil smiled as his friend told his story, it seemed that someone had helped him out as well. remembering back to when he and Calrex slaughtered a bunch of pigs the boy smiled. "ah, those Pumbas never stood a chance" he stated drifting in the memories. "well, lets hope that he got a friendly welcome" Takneil says hoping that his missing friend had been surviving the death game...though knowing him he probably was on the front lines someplace the boy hoped he wouldn't have to be on. "so...you have fancy pants and I'm still left with nothing but me being a badass...seems unfair, hey Hikoru! get better stuff" he chuckles as he begins waling away from the stone.

Hikoru, not noticing that Takneil started walking, stared at the stone a little longer, seeing if he recognized any other names from his IRL friends. Soon he saw one that he knew, and laughed as he remembered him

Hey Takne-" he says when he soon sees Takneil walking away. He runs over beside him and starts to walk along "I noticed a name I recognised... is J with us?" He asks, seeing if his old friend was alive in this world, but again, it could very well be another person with the same username. But knowing J, he knew that it couldn't be anyone else other than him.

(OOC: I remembered you saying something about J joining, but I just wanted to make sure, and yes, I know I'm saying J instead of his real name, but you know who I mean....)

Takneil shrugs as he turns a corner almost wishing he wouldn't need to traverse past the bustling crowd of NPCs and Players. "Honestly?...I have no clue, though I hope he isn't." he states as he pushes through the moving people aiming for the fountain where him and Calrex met, he had didn't really know why other than the fact it always seemed to be vacant of passerby's. "if he were here though I'm pretty sure he would have contacted us by now... "

Hikoru smiles "Yeah.... he would have found some way to.... sorry, I just saw a username that looked like it would be his. It was quite funny actually.... it said "FairyQueen021" so I thought it would be him...." He joked. J had always been the type to fall in love with Fairies, all thanks to them talking about Mythical creatures. "So uh.... Takniel.... I uh.... I want to start a guild with you bro!" He stammered out. It was something Hikoru had been wanting to do, but didn't have any friends that were not already in a guild or was a "Solo Player". So he wanted to choose someone he could trust, and Takniel was about the only true person in this game that he could trust

Takneil halts in his steps as his friend offered the proposal, was he being serious a guild? honestly it was a great idea but right now...he couldn't picture one being formed between the two. turning to face Hikoru, the boy stared at him for a few moments before breaking the uneasiness with a chuckle. "always the one to think ahead" he states as he shakes his head in remembrance of what the old gang was like in the real world, he could see them creating a guild most definitely but would it happen any time soon? he didn't think so...

Takneil lets out a sigh as he turns towards the fountain once again making way for his destination. "lets wait till we have at least found our friends and maybe a couple new ones" he says with a yawn, gods he hadn't slept in a while but he had to at least make it through the day, closing his eyes as he slid down the side of his favored fountain. "we should go grinding sometime"

Hikoru chuckled happily

"I always was.... Even if they were stupid ideas...." He said, remembering all the memories him and his friends had made whenever they hung out. He saw Takniel slide down the fountain they came upon, and asked him to go grinding. Immediently his mind thought of something else, but he knew what he meant.

"Yeah.... That'd be fun. I mean, I just got done with my first fight with a Mother Boar and her Child, so I think I did pretty well...." He said as he looked up at the sky, trying to think of what they would name the Guild if they made one. He sat down beside Takniel and pondered for a moment, trying to think of what ways they could put the Guild's name, but his mind became blank.

snapping his head towards his friend Takneil raised an arched brow. "You went out!, on your own?" he asks incredulously, why would anybody venture outside a safe-zone alone...no that was his answer...nobody would unless they had nothing to lose and if he knew Hikoru he isn't one of those guys. "No never mind that, you probably did what I did...went out with a friend to take them out" he says once again remembering the man and how they had taken out a few Boars of their own. 

"who would be the leader?, of the guild I mean...cause I suppose when we gather ourselves a appropriate size group we can decide on a name for ourselves." he, explains as he leans his head back so that his gaze sets to the sky. "right now we kinda can't do anything between the two of us"

Hikoru thought for a momemt

"Well, since im the higher level out of the two of us, I would be leader, if that makes sense.... and maybe we could get some friends to help us get it started. Im sure I can get a friend or two.... Do you have any friends that could help us out?" He asked, trying to plan ahead. He could possibly get his Friend Calrex in the group.... but he wasn't sure if he was in a Guild or not. He looks at Takniel with all seriousness.

"I know im not the best qualified for leader, but its our best bet right now...." He says, trying to explain why he had to be leader to at least start it. He wasn't sure if he could change it later on, but he would find out.

rolling his Takneil continued to gaze at the sky, it was a pleasing thought...to be part of a guild but to determine the leader by level wouldn't exactly be the best idea. " I wouldn't say that we decide who leads it just yet, I mean we still have a long way to go before we can actually create a guild" he explains not wanting to sound skeptical, he did know at least one other person but he was doubtful that he would be willing to join.

sighing the boy stretched lazily as he stood from the fountain. "by the way you still need to accept my friend request" he states as he begins walking away motioning for Hikoru to follow.

Hikoru thought about what Taknei said, and agreed on the inside. Until they had Four or more people, there wasn't anything they should think about. Because it was just the two of them, and nobody else. He nodded slowly, not entirely trusting how it could work, because all he wanted to do was calculate, and know what is coming ahead. But he gave it up and decided to brush up with it later.

Hikoru sees Takneil stretch and rise, and tells him he has a friend request. Hikoru checks, and sure enough, there was. he presses accept and gets up, quickly following behind Takneil.

"So uh.... what are we going to do?" He asks, trying to see if he needs to prepare for anything.

"We are going out to grind for a bit...at least as much as I can handle" he states honestly, the last time he risked leaving a safe-zone he may have leveled up a couple times but he had nearly died and that was something he didn't plan on letting that happen again. pushing his way through the crowd Takneil made his way towards the gate to the outside hoping he would be able to at least get a bit stronger today. 

Standing before the gate Takneil sighed in anticipation as he drew his sword, nothing he wore or wielded was special and he knew he needed to make some more Col, in order to change that he would need to take every chance he could..."You ready?"

(OOC: You tricked me Dx)

Hikoru nodded at the answer. Grinding was always fun, even if there was a chance of death, it always caused adrenaline to pump through him. He smiled and make sure he had Pride and his Leopard plushie equipped, and grabbed his knife, making sure the blade was nice and sharp.

"Ready as i'll ever be. Lets do this!" He said, as he felt a slight smile approach his lips. Him and Takniel had always wanted to fight things like this IRL, and now they had the chance to do it every day. He charged into the woods, ready to fight whatever came to him.

"Hold up!" Takneil stated as he grabbed for Hikoru, he could understand his friends excitement but they were not going to enter the woods. "we're going to fight the Boars around the edge" he says as he points to one just off in the distance. "by staying close to the edge of the city we can easily run back inside of the safe-zone if we get into trouble" he explains as he lets go of his friend raising his blade towards the monster. "Now then I'll go first" he states as he pushes off the ground running towards the Boar.

ID:13650

Battle Die:5

MOB Die:4

Takneil roared as he slashed his blade downward at the Boar, without warning the monster quickly sidestepped out of the path of the boy's blade turning around for a attack of it's own. Takneil growled lowly as he pushed away from the Boar barely escaping one of it's tusks. "Hikoru!, go!" he yelled hoping his friend could manage a hit.

HP LIST

Takneil:11/11

Hikoru:11/11

Boar:8/8 

Hikoru watched as Takniel charged at the boar, but it quickly moved out of the way,and Takniel yelled at him to go.

"Right!" He said as he unsheathed his blade. He charged as he tried to hit the boar, but to no prevail. It sidestepped him as it did Takniel, and soon he stood beside his friend.

"That this is so fast.... We just gotta keep trying...." He says as he breathes slowly

13680 1 5 17 4

[Party]

Hikoru: 11/11 HP

Takniel 11/11 Hp

[Enemy]

Boar: 8/8 HP