[PP-F1/Completed!] Reuniting Friends (Hikoru, Takneil,Calrex)

Calrex looked over as he saw Takneil take off on his own errands as he gave a wave, "Alright, I'll catch you around Tak!"

Looking over at Hikoru he gave a friendly nod, "I guess that means we'll have to take a raincheck on those desserts then. I'd best get back to catching up with Teayre. I'll see you around Hikoru."

Giving a friendly wave  he turned and made his way towards the teleportation circle, swiping on his menu to select the fourth floor, "Hopefully she's not too busy right now. I would be nice to spend the rest of the day with her if possible."

Arriving at the circle he activated the sequence, disappearing in a flash of light.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru watched as his friends left around him, and he sighed and made his way to the third floor, using the teleporter and being pixelated to the town in which he usually hung out. He walked until he was in the fields and laid down. He liked this floor a lot. It wasn't too hot or too cold, and it made him feel like he was home. Who knows? He may even build his shop here, once he was high enough level to feel confident about taking on his first Quest!

It would be a long while before he ventured out of the safe zone, that he knew. Though he was unsure if it would keep him from making new friends and allies. Stepping into the teleporter Takneil took in a deep breath as he prepared for his stomach to churn in many ways; hopefully his friend wasn't waiting for him right there...or they may find out if you can puke in SAO

Thread Completed!

Rewards

-1 Sp

-2000 Col (Takneil 666 Col, Hikoru 665 Col, 666 Col)