[PP-F1/Completed!] Reuniting Friends (Hikoru, Takneil,Calrex)

The boy groaned as he covered his face in momentary shame, oh gods, I traded Calrex for this. he cursed himself as Hikoru landed next to him. "You're-...you're kidding me right?, you had the perfect chance and you-..." he stuttered trying to comprehend the stupidity, letting out a sigh Takneil prepared to launch another assault on the Wolf. "Alright lets try this again, if I'm correct the Wolf runs on a set targeting system switching between the two of us as we fight it." he explains, watching as the monster began to move in. "In short we have a advantage on knowing who it will go after next, so lets use that. I'm going to rush it and try to slow it down, if I deal damage that's a bonus but prepare to strike once it gets past me." Takneil advises as he raises his blade once more, he needed to believe that he could take this Wolf down.

ID:16832

Battle Die: 3 (Failure)

Craft Die: 4

Loot Die: 8

MOB Die: 4 (Failure)

Takneil rushed towards his target keeping his mind focused, he couldn't mess up anymore nor could he afford to take any more hits. for his mothers sake, for his friends sake, for everyone's... He would not hit the Wolf this time around either, he would make it think he had attempted an attack but failed so he therefore could have the advantage from behind while it targeted his friend. Taking a quick swerve to the right Takneil jumped onto the base of a tree and kicked off performing a swift flip over the wolf while slicing his sword once again to the ground by the beast.

The Wolf briefly snapped towards the in air player but the effort was fruitless as much as the boys strike, setting it's glowing eyes on Hikoru it leaped off the ground seeking to tear the player to shreds relentlessly though failed in it's own effort as it over shot the player landing behind him on it's side.

Combat Report!

-Takneil Failed to deal Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf Failed to deal Damage to Hikoru.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Takneil.

HP LIST

Takneil: 11/11

Hikoru: 11/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 12/12

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru watched as he watched Takneil try to scare the wolf into retreating, but it didn't back down whatsoever. Soon it aimed for him, and came charging at him. Luckily, no damage was taken to him, for he was knocked away by the wolf. He lands on the ground with an OOMF and got back up quickly. He knew he needed to damage this wolf, at least a little bit, to help both him and Takneil out. 

ID: 16395

Battle: 4= Fail

Hikoru charges, but the wolf sees him coming and moves out of the way before he could take any damage to the wolf. Hikoru mutters angrily and stops to turn around and face the wolf

"Why can't we land any hits? This thing is way too fast!" He said as he braced himself

Takneil bears down on his teeth in anger, they were coordinating their attacks yet they couldn't even touch the damn thing. feeling his own mental barriers begin to breakdown from the frustration the boy attempts to shake away the latent rage, no he needed to focus, he needed to make rational decisions, he needed to-... placing a weary hand on his head Takneil groans and sets his eye on the Wolf. he needed to make sure his friend lived...

switching into an entirely new stance the boy smiles crookedly, spreading his feet further apart and lowering his sword as if it were sheathed on his hip, he kicks off the ground his steps not without precision and his gaze lacking compassion...empty. not caring whether the Wolf managed an attack on him or not Takneil stomps into the ground forcing his body to flip forward under it's own momentum. 

ID:16459

Battle Die: 7 (Success)

Craft Die: 5

Loot Die: 17

MOB Die: 8 (Success)

Watching as the player dived through the air the creature pounced against the boy using all of it's own force to knock the two to the ground, becoming nothing but a tumbling ball of fur, claws, and Takneil...

Despite the impending threat of the Wolf, Takneil burrowed his iced over gaze into the monster showing just how much he didn't care if he lost or if he won he just needed to weaken it for his ally. allowing the monster to chomp down on his arm the boy smirked as he managed to slice across the creatures side.

Letting out a angry snarl the Wolf swiftly pushed off the player sensing the over weight of what it had really just done, started the beginning of it's end. Not wanting to risk another attack on the emotionless player it sets it's eyes on the boys ally and charges.

Getting up from the ground Takneil examines the glowing red bite on his arm and shrugs, he could deal with the wound later. "Hikoru, don't strike from above, it will expect that so try going for it directly or one of it's sides."

Combat Report!

-Takneil dealt 2 Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf  dealt 2 Damage to Takneil.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Hikoru.

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 10/12

Hikoru watched as his friend was injured, but he knew he could handle it. His health had only gone down a little bit, so it wasn't anything serious. He switched the blade to a backwards slash technique, and looked at his friend once more

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning anything like that." He said as he charged for the beast

ID: 16464

BD: 10 (CRITICAL SUCCESS!)

Hikoru lunged at the left side of the beast, and it stopped as it had not expected this move. He slashed at its side, taking off an ear with it. The wolf yelped it pain, but soon growled in anger at Hikoru, knowing he was the cause of the pain

2+1 Crit Hit+ 1 Blade Knowlege= 4 Damage

HP LIST:

Takneil: 9/11 HP

Hikoru 11/11 HP

ENEMIES:

Wolf: 6/12 HP -4 Damage

giving no time for the monster to recuperate after the attack, Takneil lets out a tired breath. this wolf was going to go down, he didn't care if it was by his hand or Hikoru's but it was going to be defeated. raising his blade once more the boy charges forward, his tattered coat flapping in the wind as he ran. He had watched his ally deal immense damage to the Wolf and now it was his turn.

ID:16537

Battle Die: 1 (Critical Failure!)

Craft Die: 4

Loot Die: 18

MOB Die: 4 (Failure)

Takneil was almost to the wolf when a sudden pain shot up his arm, grasping it the boy squinted his eyes shut as he tried to bear the pain. Ah what the hell!?. he cursed to himself as he looked to the ground seeing his sword. he must of dropped when he grabbed his arm. Making sure that the monster wasn't approaching he gave out a soft chuckle as he watched the Wolf fall to the ground from Hikoru's strike. "It seems we both are incapable to battle at the moment, but see the difference between you and me is I have friends..."

Combat Report!

-Takneil Failed to deal Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf Failed to deal Damage to Hikoru.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Takneil.

HP LIST

MOB 1-Wolf: 6/12

Hikoru watches as nobody moves, Takneil nor the wolf, and he guesses they weren't fit to fight.

"Fine, I guess its my turn!" He says as he quickly runs to the wolf, preparing to attack

ID: 16562

BD: 1

Hikoru prepares to attack, but suddenly his foot gives out, landing him face first into the dirt!

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolls a 1, critical failure! Deals no damage to the wolf

:HP LIST:

Hikoru: 11/11 HP

:ENEMY LIST:

Wolf: 6/12 HP

Takneil, now grinding his teeth shoots an rage filled glare to the wolf. Just one simple creature should not be able to cause this much trouble between two players, letting go of his arm the boy cracks his knuckles and falls back into his normal battle stance. "I am really getting tired of this crap..." he growls lowly.

ID: 16365

Battle Die: 6 (Success!)

Craft Die: 11

Loot Die 14

MOB Die: (Failure!)

Letting out a soft chuckle the boy picked his blade up off of the ground and waits, burrowing his eye into the creature. 

standing from the ground the Wolf snarls at the player and charges giving in to it's anger, not watching it's still weary footing the monster quickly falls to the ground sliding towards the boy.

Taking the opportunity Takneil kicks off of the ground and lunges his blade forward slicing across the Wolf, "About time!, Hikoru go after it now!

Combat Report!

-Takneil dealt 2 Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf Failed to deal Damage to Takneil.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Hikoru.

HP LIST

MOB 1-Wolf: 4/12

Hikoru nodded and charged for the beast. It was abou ttime we got rid of this thing, before it got too out of hand!

ID: 16636

BD: 4

Hikoru charged for the beast, and missed his mark by just a hair and swiped the ground instead of the Wolf. Hikoru felt angry and gripped his knife

"ARE YOU KIDDING? I SHOULD HAVE HIT THAT THING!" He said as he breathed heavily in anger

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 2, Miss! No damage to wolf

Wolf: 4/12 HP

Takneil watched as his friend missed the creature, it wasn't his fault the Wolf had rolled to side at the last possible moment. letting out a sigh the boy flipped his blade in hand, he knew that the creature could see his approach but one thing that was to Takneil's current advantage was he was causing the wolf to try and focus on it's selected target when it knew of impending danger. "Don't worry Hikoru, it's almost dead"

ID: 16638

Battle Die: 4 (Failure!)

Craft Die: 7

Loot Die: 10

MOB Die: 5 (Failure!)

​Growling in frustration the Wolf gave a quick snarl to Hikoru and turned on the approaching player, there was confidence in his steps and demeanor...he knew that he was going to win. Preparing for an attack from the player the monster growls lowly.

"that's right Wolfie, keep your eyes on me..."

Combat Report!

-Takneil failed to deal Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf Failed to deal Damage to Hikoru.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Takneil.

HP LIST

MOB 1-Wolf: 4/12

Hikoru saw that he had a chance to finally prove himself, as the wolf was not keeping track of him, but Takneil. Hikoru had had enough. All he had done is miss a shot and miss a shot every time. He was done with missing, and it was time he finally stopped making a fool of himself. He focused, going into his "Poker Mode" where he showed no emotion at all, not even in his tone of voice. He was done with being a pushover to everybody. To this wolf, to any Mob, to any Player, to ANYTHING IN THIS GAME!

ID: 16641

BD: 5+ 1 savvy= 6

Hikoru screamed as he charged and stabbed the wolf into its back. He smiled and come to the side of Takneil and slowly stared at the wolf

"Finally hit it." He said blankly, no emotion whatsoever.

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 5, Savvy activated on Hikoru's armor, 5+1= 6 Sucess! 1+1 Blade Knowlege= 2 Damage to Wolf

Wolf: 2/12 HP -2 Health

giving a chuckle as the wolf fell for the simple trick Takneil directed his attention to Hikoru. "Finally hit it? you're the one that's dealt the most damage to it so far I've managed to hit twice I think?" he states the truth as he readies his sword for the final blow.

"Now lets see if I can't end it here..."

ID: 16646

Battle Die: 2 (Failure!)

Craft Die: 11

Loot Die: 2

MOB Die: 7 (Success!)

Seeing an opening within the boys attention the Wolf snarls as it leaps off of the ground knocking the player to the ground, snapping it's jaws wildly at Takneil the monster grabs hold of his shoulder and locks it's mouth around it slowly crushing the appendage. 

"ARGH!, STUPID,MANGY, PIECE OF CRAP!" he roared out in rage as it bit him, rolling around Takneil gritted his teeth in agony. "Hikoru get this damn thing off of me!"

Combat Report!

-Mob 1-Wolf dealt 2 Damage to Takneil.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Hikoru.

HP LIST

Takneil: 7/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 2/12

Hikoru stayed blank as the wolf attacked Takneil, but simply moved his blade between his fingers.

"Okay Tak, are you done playing with the dog?" he said as he gripped the blade easily. He would finish this now, and he was done playing patty-cake with his friend and this wolf. He sighed and breathed in slowly, quickly sprinting towards the wolf

ID: 16648

BD: 6

LD: 4+1= 5 NO LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru slammed into the wolf, picked it up and stabbed it through the heart. He felt no remorse for the wolfs death, and breathed as it pixelated in his hands. He looked at Takneil, and sighed

"There, the deed is finally done. But sadly, no extra loot." he said as he held up a wolf pelt "Just this Mat. Do you want it man? I've been killing everything today...." He said as he held it out towards him, seeing if his friend would accept the gift.

Standing from the ground Takneil tightens his fist in frustration. "No. you earned that Material yourself, keep it. I'll end up getting a kill sometime today" he states a little ticked he wasn't able to finish off the Wolf, once again Hikoru had to kill an opponent Takneil himself was unable to strike. Sheathing his sword the boy walked past his friend. "lets go find another, maybe I can earn something finally" motioning for his friend to follow Takneil slowly walked towards where they entered, wanting to keep the entrance to the city in sight like the original plan.

1 HP Gained

Takneil: 8/11

Hikoru nodded and followed close behind, keeping the pelt and putting it into his inventory. He looked around at the forest around him, and it reminded him of a lot of things that he missed from home. His moms cooking, his brother and him building forts in woods like these.... The one girl he fell for in the outside world. He missed her most of all. He felt tears of memories come flooding back to him, and he brushed them away

"Wow.... This brings back memories...." Is all he could say as the thoughts of his mind flooded him, and so did the tears.

Takneil tilted his head to the side as he walked not bothering to turn to face Hikoru. "Brings back memories?, I don't remember beating on Wolves in the woods and taking on Boars in fields...though me and you never really hung out much outside of going to the library and school that is." he states with a soft chuckle, ducking under a branch as he continued forward breaking out of the woods and into the fields. "though from what it looks like is that in some weird way SAO, by taking our freedom...gave us freedom." he says as he takes to leaning against a tree while he rested. "honestly I haven't really thought of the outside world for a long time...but I didn't forget them...I just left them where they are...outside. You should do the same man, it could cost you your life if you worry about the bad on the outside when you could be focusing on the good in here"

1 HP Gained

Takneil: 9/11

Hikoru nodded and wiped the tears away. Yes, he wished he could go back to the world and see all the ones he knew and loved, but he had to focus in here, or he would die and never get a chance to see them again. He wiped the last of the tears and smiled

"Sorry, I guess I had an episode again.... I need to get control of my emotions...." He said as he smiled. He was glad he had a friend that understood him and gave him good advice, or else he would have died earlier today. He unsheathed his knife and looked at it. The most basic of blades, but it had killed all of his enemies. He knew that one day he would replace it for something better, but he would always keep it for the memories. The hope that it gave him in dark times.

"Eh?, I don't mind...honestly it gives me something to focus on besides my own troubles." he states with a smirk. Takneil was hardly one to forget things and remembered everything as clear as day...that is things he cared about or that harmed him. Bringing a finger to the side of his the boy taps it lightly. "I'm know how it feels, but trying to force yourself to forget something is only going to cause it linger because somewhere you want to believe it's important...just don't allow it to linger." he suggests as he pushes off the tree. "HP is almost restored, let's go get one more then call it a day." he says as he walks into the field.

Spotting a Wolf, Takneil lowers to the ground motioning for Hikoru to do the same. "Let's try this again, I'm going to rush in and attack while you sneak around it."

1 HP Gained

Takneil: 10/11

Hikoru nodded and slowly slinked away into the trees. He climbed another one and went up to the branches above the ground, getting an arial view of the wolf and Takneil. He was going to try his best to do better than what he did before, and he hoped he would hit the wolf this time instead of the ground. He readied his blade and got in position, giving Takneil a thumbs up to tell him that he was ready

"Lets hope for the best...." He whispered to himself as he prepared to fight

Takneil nearly had an Aneurysm when his friend climbed the tree. "Uh...I...um...it's pointless, just try and make the leap..." he grumbled as he locked his eye onto the Wolf. "In the meantime...you're mine" he stated aloud. picking himself off of the ground the boy roared as he charged forward his Blade lowered to just barely skim the ground as usual. Cleansing his mind of thoughts Takneil zoned into his usual combative mindset as he neared  the creature.

ID:16874

Battle Die:4 (Failure)

Craft Die:10

Loot Die:12

MOB Die: 8 (Success!)

The Wolf snarled as the player approached, falling for the boys plan it attacked him. Chuckling as the creature bit his arm, wrestling for a moment Takneil locked the Wolf down onto the ground,"I have to admit fleabag, you got me good but now i have you- where is my sword!?" reaching for his sword the boy let out a string of curses as he saw it had been knocked away in the initial attack. Applying as much pressure as he could The boy groaned as he held the monster down. "Hikoru, Now! While it's in my grasp!" he roars for his ally.

Combat Report!

-Mob 1-Wolf dealt 2 Damage to Takneil.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Hikoru.

HP LIST

Takneil: 8/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 12/12

Hikoru saw that his friend was attacked , and anger coursed through his veins as he screamed

"GET OFF HIM YOU SMELLY FURBALL!!!!" He screamed as he leapt through the air and charged for the wolf

ID: 16876

BD: 8

Hikoru screamed as he drove his blade into its back. He smirked and pulled it out, red pixels going everywhere

"How's that for a sneak attack?" He said to Takneil as he backed away

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled an 8, Success! 1+1 Blade Knowlege= 2 Damage to wolf

Takneil: 8/11 HP

Wolf: 10/12 HP - 2 Health