[PP-F1/Completed!] Reuniting Friends (Hikoru, Takneil,Calrex)

"Meh, it was okay. also try and find different insults or puns...might deal more damage than that Dagger" Takneil joked as he squirmed away from the monster. shaking off the pain he set his gaze to the enemy, he would need to attack it but he lacked his Martial Arts skill. Grumbling in protest he turned his back to the Wolf to retrieve his sword. "Hikoru try and distract it while I go get something

ID:17026

Battle Die:4

Craft Die:3

Loot Die:5

MOB Die:2

Mumbling several curses Takneil picks up his sword. "I'm getting sick of this bullcrap, every time I see a monster it's always to fast for me to freakin hit it!"

Combat Report!

-Takneil Failed to deal Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf Failed to deal Damage to Hikoru.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Takneil.

HP LIST

Takneil: 8/11

Hikoru: 11/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 10/12

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru quickly sprinted to hit the wolf. He hoped that they had wore it out enough that he would finally be able to get a hit in, but he wasn't sure if he could or not. He charged it, Poker face initiating and he soon attacked with no emotion, no fear.

ID: 17300

BD: 2

Hikoru charged, but his foot failed him and he fell to the ground, dropping his blade close to him, but too far that he couldn't grab it if he was attacked. He grit his teeth and slowly got up, limping his way to his blade

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 2, Miss! No damage to Wolf

:HP LIST:

Takneil: 8/11 HP

Hikoru: 11/11 HP

:ENEMY LIST:

Wolf: 10/12 HP

The Wolf snarled as it stalked towards the Player, it had witnessed these two try and attack over and over now it was more angry than hungry. Takneil let out a breath as he slowly began walking towards the monster. "It's far past your dead time Wolfie, I think it's time we tuck you in" The boy growled lowly as he glared at the Wolf, he could feel the 'Numbness' creeping through his body but he couldn't allow it to scare him...it needed to be understood, it needed to be used, it needed..."Harmony"

ID:17316

Battle Die:3 (Failure!)

Craft Die:12

Loot Die:11

MOB Die:10 (Critical!)

As the Player stated the words the Wolf lunged forward biting into his throat. As the monsters jaws locked around Takneil's throat he roared in pain, why was it they were failing now? all the others had been easy what was different about this one? NOTHING!. Ripping the Wolf off of his throat Takneil gasped for air. "I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS STUPID GAME!"

Combat Report!

-Takneil Failed to deal Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf dealt 4 Damage to Takneil.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Hikoru.

HP LIST

Takneil: 4/11

Hikoru: 11/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 10/12

Hikoru grit his teeth as he saw that his friend was in the red. he wasn't going to let this thing kill his friend, he couldnt! He grit his teeth and screamed as he charged for the wolf

ID: 17317

BD: 7

Hikoru charged at the wolf and striked it against its body, and he smirked as he left a large gash on the wolf. He came back to his friend

"You alright?" He asked as he came over to him, ready to protect him if needed

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 7, hit! 1+1 Knowlege= 2 Damage to Wolf

Takneil: 4/11 HP

Hikoru: 11/11 HP

Wolf: 8/12 HP -2 Health

Struggling for air Takneil swiped open the menu, this was closest hes ever been to dying and it would be the last. "Hikoru, keep that thing away from me! I need to heal" he stated as he swiftly dug into his inventory dragging out a small bottle. 'Thank god I've never used this...' Takneil thought as he tipped it back. The Wolf glared sharply as he protected his friend, the Player had gotten in the way of his kill and in turn his meal. 

ID:17320

Battle Die:9

Craft Die:4

Loot Die:9

MOB Die:10 (Critical!...in a row -_-)

Takneil let out a breath as he finished the potion, his HP hadn't been restored fully but it was still enough for now. "We need help" the boy stated as he opened his messenger. 

'Cal!, me and Hikoru have stumbled into some BAD stuff and I nearly died! we need help!'

The Wolf growling in frustration lunged forward clawing at Hikoru.

Combat Report!

-Takneil healed for 5 HP using Healing Potion.

-Mob 1-Wolf dealt 4 Damage to Hikoru.

-Mob 1-Wolf now targets Takneil.

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11

Hikoru: 7/11

MOB 1-Wolf: 8/12

OOC: Calrex will take his turn between Takneil and Hikoru in the turn order. Also since I'm coming in this wolf will no longer drop loot unfortunately -_-U

IC:

Calrex looked at his PMs as he saw that Takneil had messaged him, telling him that he and Hikoru were in trouble.

"Shoot, I'd better hurry!"

He quickly exited out of the Starting City, turning on his player tracker to trace their location. As he did he quickly donned the Grand Chariot armor. He didn't have time to equip the Grand Blade, deciding to use his already equipped Grand Gauntlets as he rushed in. Seeing the two players and the wolf they were fighting he gave a calming breath as the light blue aura chains surrounded his forearms and shins as he rushed past Hikoru and Takneil in a flash.

He quickly stopped in front of the wolf as he slammed his fists together, creating a resounding boom as his <<Howl>> ability activated, sending out an explosive sound as he looked back at his teammates, "Sorry I'm late. You guys alright?"

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11 (Hate: 0)

Calrex: 77/77 (Hate: 3)

Hikoru: 7/11 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:

Wolf: 8/12

Hikoru grunted as the wolf attacked him, and took a bit of his health away. He saw a player run past them, enveloped in blue light. Suddenly the mob was drawn on him, not Tak or him. He looked and recognised him immediently, as his old friend Calrex. He smiled and nodded

"Yeah, were fine, just trying not to die." He joked, and he realised this was his chance to attack it. He charged forward, anger in his eyes, he was ready to finally beat this thing, once and for all!

ID: 17325

BD: 10 (YEEEES!!!!)

Hikoru screamed and stabbed the wolf multiple times. He let his anger out on it, and made sure to leave his mark in the pixelated being. He came back, huffing and puffing out of rage, and smiled as he knew thanks to him it was almost dead

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 10, CRITICAL SUCCESS! 1+1 blade Knowlege+ 2= 4 Damage to Wolf

Takneil: 9/11 HP (Hate: 0)

Calrex: 77/77 HP (Hate: 3)

Hikoru: 7/11 HP (Hate: 0)

Wolf: 4/12 HP -4 Health

Collecting his thoughts the boy breathed in and out deeply as the Wolf attacked. 'Damn it!' gripping onto his blade Takneil stood. if this Wolf wasn't dead soon he feared what would happen. Gasping as an image of him and Hikoru shattering into nothing appeared before him Takneil shot an icy glare towards the creature. 

taking a step forward the boy was put into shock as a familiar 'booming' sound resonated past him. "Cal..." he stated unbelieving of the fact. "That was...fast" he managed to get out. nodding Takneil kept his sights on the Wolf. "That...thing almost killed me just before I sent the message", pointing to the disappearing potion bottle on the ground the boy grinned. "That's the potion you bought for me the day we met, so either way you still saved me...late or not"

remembering the cause of his near death Takneil let a growl escape from his throat as he fell into a battle stance. "lets finish this off and go get a drink" he said as he rushed forward. 

ID:17367

Battle Die:5

Craft Die:8

Loot Die:7

MOB Die:2

(I'm ending this post here because I am so enraged at the roller right now I can't think straight)

ID: 17377

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3

Calrex nodded as his two teammates readied themselves, "Alright then you two, let's clean this mutt up and get on out of here."

With that he rushed forward as he threw his fist in a straight punch, seeing the wolf leap to the side in order to dodge it, "Well, this is certainly a more spry wolf than before. No matter. As long as we can keep up the pressure on it the creature will wear out and that is when our opening to strike will present itself. We just need to be careful not to tire ourselves out in the process."

"Alright go for it Hikoru!"

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11 (Hate: 0)

Hikoru: 7/11 (Hate: 2)

Enemies:

Wolf: 4/12

Hikoru nodded and charged for the wolf, coming at it once again with full force, and he hoped he would finally be able to beat it, once and for all!

ID: 17638

BD: 1

Hikoru charged for the wolf, but he overshot his hit and hit a tree head on! He screamed in pain as his head throbbed and he sat, unable to move for afew minutes

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 1, CRITICAL FAILURE! No damage to Wolf

Takneil: 9/11 HP (Hate: 0)

Calrex: 77/77 HP (Hate: 3)

Hikoru: 7/11 HP (Hate: 2)

Wolf: 4/12 HP

Picking up speed as the Wolf was focused on the other two Takneil raised his blade, he needed this fight to end...he had already nearly died to the creature and it seemed it was starting to look that way for Hikoru. shifting to the side the boy built momentum in his strike, all he had to do was hit it a couple more times and it would be over.

ID:18454

Battle Die:9 (Critical Success! +1)

Craft Die:2

Loot Die:6

MOB Die:6-1 Evasion (Failure!)

Takneil stomped his foot into the ground causing himself to stop, swinging the blade downwards the boy swerved his strike as the sword buried itself within the Wolf. slashing through the beasts side Takneil sighed in relief as he followed through with the strike. "about time that thing died" he grunted as he walked away.

The Wolf snarled lowly as it stood from the attack.

Hearing the snarl Takneil whirled around sword ready. "You're kidding me! how is that thing still alive!?"

Combat Report!

-Takneil dealt 2+1 damage to MOB 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf failed to deal damage.

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11

Hikoru: 7/11

Calrex: 77/77

MOB 1-Wolf: 1/12

ID: 18472

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +1) = 4

Calrex gave a nod of approval as Takneil scored a powerful hit on the wolf, seeing it's health bar stop short of zero, "Don't fret Tak. Remember the boar fights. Sometimes these things are a little more resistant than we can expect. Let's finish it off. At this point any one of us can deal the killing blow."

With that Calrex rushed forward and took a swing at the wolf, but it seemed that even with critical health the wolf was still agile as it quickly weaved out of the way of his fist. Calrex immediately leapt back as he nodded to Hikoru, "Alright, go for it!"

HP LIST

Takneil: 9/11 (Hate: 1)

Hikoru: 7/11 (Hate: 2)

Enemies:

Wolf: 1/12

Hikoru nodded and charged for the wolf. He would end this. He would NOT let this wolf go so easily, it was time to finish off its miserable life once and for all!

ID:18479

BD: 10 (OH YEAH!!!!)

Hikoru screamed in rage and attacked the wolf, stabbing it repeatedly, until it pixelated from underneath him. But even after it was gone, he continued to stab it, making sure to leave indents into the grass underneath him

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled a 10, CRITICAL SUCESS! 1+1 Blade Knowlege+2= 4 Damage to Wolf

Takneil: 9/11 HP

Hikoru: 7/11 HP

Calrex: 77/77 HP

Wolf: -3/12 HP -4 Health DEFEATED

Watching as mercilessly stabbed the Wolf to death Takneil let out a relieved sigh. "That really was harder than it should have been" he stated out loud with an unamused tone. sheathing his sword the boy stared with an empty look at the two, the whole situation that just passed seemed almost to stupid to even keep as a story to tell and he had almost died to a Wolf. showing the first sign of movement from his stare Takneil erupted in laughter. barely to escape from his temporary fit the boy gasped for air. "I'm..sorry...just the adrenaline finally kicking in" he manages. "I was just thinking the peoples reactions if we told them we almost died to a glitched Wolf" he expressed his thoughts. "Because that was complete stupidity on how fast that Wolf was

hoping that his little outburst had brightened the mood Takneil offered a smile. "Shall we get to those drinks? we can put it on Cal's tab" the boy joked as he turned for the city. 

Calrex gave a nod as Hikoru finished off the wolf, but made note of the overkill that the boy had just expressed as he began to impale the ground with his dagger. He gave a small sigh as he lowered his arms to his sides, nodding to the two of them, "That was a fairly close call. It's a good thing I was close by. Don't worry though, I'm sure other players have the worse story of almost dying to a boar. That's even more humiliating right?"

He spoke in a lighthearted tone as he nodded to Takneil's comment, "Yeah, this time it will be on me. Even with the close call there, nice work you two. Use this experience to grow stronger and smarter in this game."

Hikoru took a deep breath and finally got up, pulling his dagger out of the ground. He knew it was overkill, but he was just.... angry. He sighed and breathed in. He couldn't do that again, he wouldn't lose control. It makes you sloppy and could kill you here. He looked at the other two, who were talking about getting food and drinks, and he nodded quietly. He looked at the ground, seeing that the marks were still there, which he found odd, seeing as the ground should have been an immortal object. He took a mental note of this place, and decided to come back here one day. He turned to see the two walking off a ways away, and he quickly ran towards them

"Hey! Wait up guys!" He said as he quickly caught up, with his old and new friend, ready for a night on the town!

• 3 weeks later...

With a loud yawn Takneil stepped through the cities gate, all thoughts of his near death experience behind him he turned to his friends, walking backwards. "Thanks for the save there Cal, though I'm sure I would have found some way to worm my way out of that situation it sure helped having you there as an unmovable wall of 'Nope'" the boy stated as the small group traversed through the city. "So are we heading to the same place as before? or should we try someplace new? I mean if they're new places...I noticed an extreme lack of Cooks in SAO."

Calrex turned as he watched Hikoru hurriedly catch up to him and Takneil before turning and listening to their other teammate speak, giving a nod as he gave a smirk, "I'm sure, but I figured if you guys decided to send me a message it was probably important enough that I responded as quick as possible right?"

With a few swipes he switched back out of the Grand Chariot armor before giving a calming breath, the deep-sea blue armor switching out for his casual combat gear, "Well, it's up to you guys. I'm fine with the Beginner's Tavern again, but I'm sure there's probably a couple of new shops that have opened. Heck we could even stop by an old place I still frequent called the Starlight Cafe. It's a place I've visited a lot ever since I first started this game. Apparently according to Oikawa their strawberry creme pie is amazing."

• 1 month later...

Hikoru nodded at Calrex. He wasn't one to argue with food, especially after sfch a hard grind. He looked around him, noticing they were coming closer and closer to the starter city. He heard about the Strawberry Cream Pie and licked his lips.

"That sounds like the best thing right about now. Let's go there!" He said, a small smile on his face. He needed something to pick him back up after his dance with death, And that may be the perfect thin. He needed

• 3 months later...

Placing a thoughtful finger on his chin he halted. "Actually I have someone to meet up on the second floor" shrugging the boy frowned. "Sorry, completely forgot. you know...with the whole almost dying thing" looking to the man he smiled. "Thanks for pulling me out of the fire, I'll pay you back one day" with a nod to Hikoru he began walking in a different direction aiming for the teleporter. "Catch you guys later!" he called back thoughts of his next encounter on his mind.