NO..I attempted the same thing with the One handed rapier skill, Oske told me that enhancement only applies to mobility and utility skills that have ranks, such as stealth, search & detect and extended weight limit. So no, the rest of the skills are not eligible for the +1 skill rank enhancement.

//fine..I was just trying to clarify that..I think you can since you can add the LD +2 enhancement that is practicaly 'Search & Detect: 2 ranks up :))'

X is asking if it's possible for the enhancement to boost a skill past its maximum ranks, not if you can use it to boost combat, weapon or armor skills. That being said, I could've sworn I saw a GM mention that you couldn't use it to raise your skill past the cap- but I can't see to find that anywhere, so I'll allow an actual staff member to clarify.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. When you level up does your health go back to being full like in most rpg games or is like the others where it stays the same, but your max health increases. Also does bread and water count as healing items. I was looking for an item list/guide but I can't seem to find one.

Okay. Cause my level has gone up as I've been posting so I didn't know how to handle that so thanks Mari. Also I've asked Oske about earning skill points, but she never replied. From what I read on the tutorial I have to either complete one topic or a quest to earn a skill point. So being as I'm not a quest currently does that mean if I ever finish my topic I'll earn one point?

Can we get back on the original question?

"Can Combat Skills be boosted past the max limit with the skill rank enchantment?"

And what about Search & Detect, Seak, and Extended Weight Limit (because these are the only THREE utility and mobility skills you'd be able to apply it too if you can't use it on Combat Skills), what if you have invested in all 5 ranks of Search & Detect and then use the enchantment?

I don't think they can no: double check with Oske.

Nothing can go past Max with skill investments as far as I am aware. The only thing that can go past max enhancements are temporary buffs from foods potions and crystals

Daenar a completed (20 or more posts) topic thay is not a quest gives you 1SP

Nothing can go past Max with skill investments as far as I am aware. The only thing that can go past max enhancements are temporary buffs from foods potions and crystals

No I remember this argument

Utility can go pass max if u use gear but only up to 6

I don't think so, but the only person who can override Mari is Oske. Typically the only things allowed to go over caps are temporary buffs

but your skill level and the bonuses you get from it is seperate. By equiping the +1 skill does not really increase your skills level. it just gives you the extra bonus as if it was at that level.

you cant use skill points to bring it higher then 5 but if you have gear then its 5+1

do you see where im going with this

but your skill level and the bonuses you get from it is seperate. By equiping the +1 skill does not really increase your skills level. it just gives you the extra bonus as if it was at that level.

you cant use skill points to bring it higher then 5 but if you have gear then its 5+1

do you see where im going with this

Yeah but the GMs on this site are basically God.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Lol

Yeah but the GMs on this site are basically God.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Lol

They are not gods, they are enforcer of rules. Just because a GM makes a comment doesn't make the comment true. Hints they refer you to other gms.

Do YOU see where I'm going with THIS? lol

I know this because of experience.

you know... this would be a stronger argument if i was on unyielding

They are not gods, they are enforcer of rules. Just because a GM makes a comment doesn't make the comment true. Hints they refer you to other gms.

Do YOU see where I'm going with THIS? lol

I know this because of experience.

you know... this would be a stronger argument if i was on unyielding

Except in this care you're wrong. If a GM says it, that does make it true. The GMs are the ones who make the rules.

You asked if it let you go over the cap. Staff answered no. 

The only person who can override Mari is Oske, the Head GM (Mari is Head PST).

So there's your answer.

I do not like the implication of being a god- staff are not infallible.

An answer was given. You cannot go over Max enchantments unless you have a temporary Buff. Utility cannot make something go past its max setting. There are some skills that don't exactly have max for instance if it applied to damage mitigstion it would work

If it applied to evasion it would not go past cap