[OP-F6] Part II: A Faint Awakening

Calrex gave a calming breath as he remained within the bushes behind Oikawa. It seemed like he was not being noticed by Oikawa due to him being occupied with battle Ariel, who seemed to hold the upper hand in the fight. He crouched slightly lower as he tried to move lower into the bushes as he kept silent, the small breaths he did take echoing through his helmet.

"Ariel should have this over fairly soon. Once that happens depending on how things go I'd best be prepared to act quickly."

He kept his right hand back, clenched into a fist, but not tight enough that it would activate his <<Martial Arts>> skill, while his left hand rested on the leaves so that they would not block his vision.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariel grinned as she heard his squeal "I think we both know that there are no cheap shots in battle, only the seizing of opportunities. You should know that yourself by now." she replied then let out a chuckle. "Great? I never thought myself like that. Proud, yes but never arrogant..like a certain somebody before me." He then engaged in a flashy move that she decided it was best to deflect than evade. Planting her feet into the ground Ariel raised her left arm while spinning the rapier in a way that now she was holding it backwards, like a dagger. Only by instinct did she managed to use the right one to deflect the surprise attack from below. Unfortunately the position wasn't favorable for her to counterattack so she decided to await for another opportunity to strike. 

After he backed off she simply replied: "I don't have to win...I just have to use this on you, efficiently. Seriously from where did this aggressive mode come from?" she said while spinning the rapier once again to hold it properly awaiting his pending attack. 'Play it safe, there is no need to get caught in his taunts' she thought while eyeing him..and that bloody shield. 

[14586] BD: 4 [3+3-3+1]

Oikawa: 33/41(-0)

Ariel: 41/51 

The Crowned Lion tried to justify her last attack and Oikawa simply smirks then laughs. "Haha call it what you like Lioness, the fact of the matter is, you have no...PRIDE and your arrogance is second to none!" His sneering and arrogant (oh the irony) tone should've been more than enough to toss the blonde off her game. If he knew one thing, it was that calling someone, who is in fact a self-proclaimed lion, un-prideful, is a surefire way to anger them.

Though she didn't show it immediately, the blonde seemed shaken as she warily backed up and held a defensive stance. Hmm not attacking...either she is watching me to gain information or she is trying not to slip up...Hmm I think I'll keep on the pressure. Push her to her limits. "Just like a cowardly Lion to sit there and standby defensively. And you claim to have pride. Fight me Lioness. You want to know where this aggression comes from? It comes from seeing people like you who claim to be this and that, failing at the very thing they claimed they were good at. "You've hardly been a challenge keke. Now your more wasted effort because win or lose Zeri is losing and arm tonight hahahahaha and there's nothing a weak defensive player like you can do about it." 

Propelling himself forward, Oikawa licked his lips as malicious curiosity twinkled from his widened crazed eyes. I'll aim for her thigh. I'll impale it and render her less mobile. Then as she bows and buckles I will find a way to...decapitate her... keke. His thoughts however ended up being a distraction as the blonde maneuvered around his attack. Dammit this is becoming a drag. I need to find a way to end this sooner rather than later.

[14654] BD: 5 [5+3-3] CD: 5

Oikawa: 33/41

Ariel: 41/51 (-0)

• 7 months later...