[OP-F1] (Complete) Part III: A Faint Confession

Hugging Kotori tightly Teayre lets out a small cheer, as she continues her hug she mutters something else into the brunette’s ear. “If he ever gives you any grief let me know and I’ll sort him out okay sis?†Letting go of the girl Teayre walks over to Oikawa leaning over him she flicks him in the forehead. “Right listen Oikawa, if you two are going to start dating you behave yourself okay? If I hear about –anything- going wrong I’ll string you up outside and leave you for Mari to play with got it?†Standing back up Teayre looks around the square, "Now with that being said, lets give them some cheers!"

As the gathering seemed to be wrapping up Calrex looked over to see Teayre ushering Kotori towards Oikawa. He gave a small laugh as he went over to his friend, giving him a pat on the back, "Well buddy, looks like your single days are over. Feel free to message me or Teayre if you ever want to double date alright? And hey, if you ever need a hand you know how to reach me."

He walked over to Teayre as he stood alongside her as he gave a friendly smile, his hands in his jacket pockets, "I guess even amongst the chaos that seems to be happening there's still moments like this that can be participated in. I'm just glad to see everyone seems to be doing alright."

I slammed my fist at the ground with full power enough to make a ripple effect of the brick street we were standing on.

"This is all bull! We're all happy? That a pyschopath who threatened to kill me and my friends, is telling us he's 'changed'? I don't give a damn what any of you think but that's so damn stupid! I'm also starting to put two and two together about azide dissapearing, for all we know you probably killed him and got your blood lust quenched!" I began yelling angirly.

Just then an NPC waitress from the starlight cafe came and had two bottles with clear liquid on a tray.

"Sir the drinks you ordered via PM..." The NPC said as she held out the tray.

I then took one and began drinking furiously but my martial arts skill activated and exploded the bottle in my fist.

"Damnit! Look f*ck you, and f*ck the guild, I'm leaving... And I don't care anymore about the 'friends' who never appreciate me when I try to protect them." I finished almost visibly on fire with anger.

I then swiped the other bottle off of the waitresses trey and began walking down the road with Maruchan ahead of me.

Kotori stood still as X decided it was necessary enough to do battle with Oikawa, his motives ranging from Oikawa's explanation of having his bloodlust under control to needing to do battle with the boy because he threatened the lives of X himself and his friends. He was serious about doing this fight and she started seeing repeats of a certain day happen again now. Last time it was with X and Teayre, which he ended up winning the fight. He seemed to be the person always wanting to fight and let his temper grow out of control.

Oikawa ended up postponing the fight, deciding that now wasn't at all a good time to start up a duel. After talking to the red-headed girl about the supposed romance between him and Calrex, he turned his attention back to Kotori. Immediately she returned to looking down at floor, her cheeks still scarlet from him confessing his love for her. It seemed he wanted to show how much truly loved her, but he too was feeling a bit awkward and simply squeezed her hand slightly. Teayre offered to mess up the boy pretty badly if he so much as behaved slightly bad, making her smile a bit at that. It seemed that the group meeting was over but X seemed to have a fiery rage go through him. In fact, his anger was so strong that the bricks rippled throughout the entire street. He yelled at the group, his eyes burning with was seemed to be hatred at everyone and then left with a bang. Kotori decided to leave as well after the brown-haired boy who's name she remembered as being Rusty left. She muttered a quick goodbye and left the group, heading towards the teleportation gate and deciding to go to a random floor.

I had expected some rather mixed signals from the group, but I'm glad it was positive. As Rusty had little to nothing to say aside from goodbye and goodnight as he walked away. He probably has a lot on his mind. With my leaving, I doubt the Guild will be around much longer. I'll be sure to check on him soon. Next came Teayre. She seemed to mumble something to Kotori before quickly walking up and thumping him on the head. After a threat of sorts Oikawa chuckled and replied, "should we get together, I solemnly swear to treat her as if she is the only person in the world that matters. Now stop flicking me haha." 

Calrex had a few words with the blonde before he went to go stand with Teayre. Nodding, Oikawa continued to sit on the bench and observe Kotori. She hadn't said a word to him. Not even after his pathetic attempt at showing affection. Maybe she doesn't like me...Ah what if I just ruined our friendship??? He didn't get to finish that thought however, as X suddenly punched the ground, causing a tremor to ripple throughout the cobbled streets. He walked up to Oikawa and began screaming and cussing at him. Not even allowed a chance to intervene, Oikawa sat there and let X vent. Once the boy was done, he stomped off and effectively severed ties with not only Oikawa but Square One as well. I'll give him some time before I contact him. That seems like the safest thing to do.

In the midst of X's rant, Kotori had manged to walk off and that just left Oikawa, King, Cal and Teayre. Getting up, Oikawa grabbed King and walked towards them. "Well I better be heading out myself. If either of you see Kotori, tell her I will be on the fourth floor. I have some thinking to do. Night you two."

With that, Oikawa and King headed to the teleport gate and was whisked away to the snowy land of the fourth floor.

Complete:

Oikawa- 66 Col and 1 SP

Rusty- 67 Col and 1 SP

Kotori- 67 Col and 1 SP

Teayre- 67 Col and 1 SP

Calrex- 67 Col and 1 SP

X- 66 Col and 1 SP