South Park: The stick of truth

Anyone else excited for this game? I pre-ordered after I saw some gameplay, originally I didn't know what to think of an RPG for it. Now it's almost out on the fourth of march and I'm really excited. Just the idea of an RPG with something completely different than the serious fantasy you see in most others.

By the way, don't look it up if you're not a fan of the crude humor given by the show. Don't want to be responsible for some wary souls to be scarred.

I'm looking forward to it for sure. I'm not sure I'll be able to get it, but I'll probably watch a lets-play.

All I know is that "Jew" is obviously the best class in the game. No joke.

Also, Jesus flying in with M-16's to kill your foes is just too awesome.

I've been playing it a good amount since it released and it is definitely worth it. XD

It's already out? Damn, I really need to keep up on release dates. xD

Glad its fun thought. You think there is much replay-ability there? That's a bit factor for me with a lot of games.

I understand perfectly and I agree. Although I don't think there will be any replay value unfortunately. Who knows though. I've had games surprise me at the end. XD

Well, I would say, "that's too bad", but yeah, I suppose you need to beat it before you can tell.

It is an RPG though, so I suppose it will inherently have some replay-ability. Is there branching story at all? OR quests only available to certain classes?

Not that I have been able to notice. Just a straightforward story with some side quests scattered.

So how long does the game run? I heard 10 hours which isn't too bad, but it would be a no go for me if it didn't have proper replayability.

If an RPG does not have more then 20 hours content, then I require replayability. Dragon Age Origins would maybe take me 60 hours is I enjoyed my time. That's about what I want in an RPG. Not to mention it had lots of replayability.

• 2 weeks later...