We should make a new <<Crafter/Capernter>> profession which can make furniture and houses! xD

"So this is the new multilevel, Ganzamian-style mansion I have produced- complete with two-level pool, in-suite forge, and a moat. The current running price is 350,000 Col or 1500 mats. Insurance is an extra 100 mats."

Creating a new profession would still  give you the problem of having a profession that can make 5,000+ Col on furniture sets and even more so on houses themselves. Whereas other professions would not have such an income.

The selling of houses and furniture sets will no doubt be done by an NPC. Where no individual player will stand to gain such gross amounts of profit.

If they do decide to make a new profession for this, it would be a very long time before crafters/carpenters would be able to make mansions and fancy funiture, they'll just be able to make the essentials for the time being. In my opinion, I think that the funiture should be split between tailors and blacksmiths, but I do think that we should have a profession to make the houses.

OK. I am going to say it one more time, and hopefully people will understand this

Furniture and housing will be handled by an NPC. 

NOT

A profession.

As it would be unfair for one profession to earn thousands of Col in a single transaction compared to the others.

-

For the house would we be able to share one, like live with another person?

Also I see the issue with earning like 5,000 col because of your profession. I wild say it should be handled by NPCs but that would cause problems as well. I suggest having a general store again controlled by a GM. All the profits would just go into the air lol.

It would be pretty cool to have a profession for making furniture though!!

If there is one more mention/request for a profession to sell houses/furniture I will go coco bananas!
FURNITURE AND HOUSING WILL BE HANDLED BY NPC
(which would be handled by a GM)

I do not mean to be rude, by no means but please, there is no need for it to be repeated constantly. (T_T;)
Kiru I see your point by saying profits would go up into the air, but essentially it would just go into the 'game'  itself. I mean, you're  getting a house out of it, so I wouldnt say profits are going 'nowhere'

I am going to say it now, I would reccomend keeping an eye on Col and maybe have a transaction log as if you unexpectedly have like 100,00k col GMs are gonna be like "Ok well I need you to prove some of that  buddies!"  Mainly because lately Mari has been catching people being naughty naughty in regards to earning their col!