A question of Time Saving or Wanting to Frontline

Boss Fight Questions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Player Limiting (Maximum)

• I do not want a Limit of any kind
    • I want a 10 player Limit
    • I want a Limit somewhere under 10
    • I want a Limit above 10 (Specify below)
    • I am more than okay with someone soloing it or a Small group handling it
    • Other (Specify Below)

I actually agree with Mari on this. Why are we discussing a cap on the boss battles when there are not that many people fighting in the first place. The fact of the matter is life is hard on everyone and we never know what can happen. The last couple of days became a struggle for me to make one post. I see no need for more then one boss thread because not everyone is participating in the first. I would love to see more events and such but we do not have the staff power.

Overall if we cannot continue the main story of the threads. We should at least have a lot more in the way of Quests and such to keep up on. A serious RP'er can do everything in a week if everyone else responded on time. The fact is even having arena bosses will be interesting to have.

If the staff is low on volunteers why not promote someone? Calrex is usual here all the time and I believe he is fair. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People actually have to apply to become a GM/PST and from what I've seen Calrex didn't apply. SO that is why he isn't one. Maybe he doesn't have the time to invest here and simply wants to rp. a limit of 10 seems to be the winning option for now. Do ppl realize that veteran players might also want to participate, despite their recent inactivity? that would make the picking of the 10 participants really hard.