Thread rewards personal posts   

11 members have voted

1. 1. What number of personal posts conrtibuting to the page goal should make someone eligible for thread rewards

• No change ( I like being lazy)

Here is the issue right now I could literally post once in a OP thread and get a portion of the col and a SP point with out really contributing to a thread thus taking COL away from the players that earned it so Id like to propose a personal post limit outside the 1 page needed to get thread rewards of either 5 or 7 posts to be eligible for thread rewards once the thread hits its completion and has met the page requirements. 

The reason I am bringing this up is because I do not feel it is fair for 2 people to carry a op thread and 2-3 people only post once or twice and do none of the work yet reap all the benefits

This is hard to moderate from a staff perspective, but I am happy to hear suggestions as I do agree, it does get very troublesome.

As it stands, if they are active and join a thread and are active at the time of completion they do get thread rewards.

Not just in numbers; but we would have people complain

"Oh but they skipped me/ they didn't wait for me to reply / they went on without me/ it was too hard for me to participate more because they weren't including me in their conversation, battle, or whatever. etc etc etc."

You'd be amazed at some of the things I get PM'd ahaha.

Still if there is something that we can ensure all users are happy with I have no issue with implementing it and can bring it to the rest of the staff.

Well does the 24 hour rule apply in all open public threads? Because 1 post per 24 hours is not very hard .As for people not being included you cant just join a thread an expect people to acknowledge your char cause joined people need to be more assertive with their role play. Also not to mention if they cant put out 5 posts with them being ignored/not included they're just being lazy

No it does not that is up to the thread creator 

For instance if you create a OP you can set your own rules at the begining like

'Must have at least 7 lines of RP'
'If you do not post within 24 hours you are skipped'

Etc. etc.

I am also willing to allow you to add

'If you do not post more than 5 times you won't get thread rewards'

But again they have to be set at the beginning of the thread. So people know what they are getting into when joining. 

Thats the thing; If people are going to be butts about post counts say;

"OH well you only get a reward if you post 30 times!"

People are LESS likely to join that OP/PP/thread and the RP will die out. So I don't see it being abused maliciously, as that would just come back to bite them in the butt.