Professional Arena Season Sign-Ups

I Oikawa, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable. (Joins)

Confirmed:

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

3. Vaan

4. Kiru

5. Calrex

6. Azazel

7. Tristan

8. Oikawa

I,Jomei hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season furthermore, no Col losses or anything of that sort will be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for myself) or claim them accountable.

So we just have to sign up and do the roleplaying? Is there any col that we need to put down as an "entry fee" ?

I,Jomei hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season furthermore, no Col losses or anything of that sort will be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for myself) or claim them accountable.

So we just have to sign up and do the roleplaying? Is there any col that we need to put down as an "entry fee" ?

I, Juzt hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season furthermore, no Col losses or anything of that sort will be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for myself) or claim them accountable.

Confirmed

I Teayre hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season furthermore, no Col losses or anything of that sort will be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for myself) or claim them accountable.

I am sorry to announce Sign-ups have been filled on the Case by Case Basis. Please have a nice day, and there's always betting

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are do not post within 24 Hours of the previous person's post, You are automatically eliminated from the Match (This can be avoided if a message [skype or SAO] is Sent TO ALL 3 Ssendom, Zelrius, and Opponent for that week). If you are Absent Thrice, Regardless of circumstances, S&Z is out of the Question for you. You will still fight in the rest of the season, but you will be unable to obtain or Second or First place.