Professional Arena Season Sign-Ups

I got clearance from GMs to do this so long as everything that is paid out is done so out of my own Pocket. So here we go.

This will be an 10 Person Season with Weekly matches. The first matches will begin This Satuday, June 20th. How this will work, Is once Sign-ups End, A RNG thingy will give you all numbers match those number accordingly for the first match. After that, It will be sorted by How close battles were, Closeness in Strength, and who won and who loss. A loss doesn't eliminate you from the Season. All 10 people will continue to be in the weekly matches until Saturday August 29th. The two with the Highest Win-Loss Ratios will compete in The 10th match beginning August 29th. 

Criteria for winning will be decided on a Case-by-Case basis. It wouldn't be fair if Say Zelrius went up against Ssendom, It wouldn't be fair if that was a Half HP Duel. So those two are able to speak to eachother and come down to a common ground on what Rules are allowed and what aren't. Say we agreed upon using no Weapons or using +1 Damage weapon only, that's what would be agreed upon and used in Fight. (If this confuses you or you have any Comments, questions or Concerns, Post down below or message me (Zelrius) or Ssendom)

Betting will be opened in a seperate Thread for each battle, or if you want, You're more than welcome to bet on who you think will win the entire Season. (Seasonal betting payout will be determined for how accurate you are. Say who you bet on gets Second, You will still a get payout, just a smaller one) Battle betting will work like this: There will be two sides to bet on for each battle. Based on how much each side has betted on, The winning Side will get a Ratio payout.

Example: Zelrius vs Zero. Say Zelrius gets a Maximum of 10,000 Col in bets. Where as Zero gets a 5,000 Bet. If Zero wins, Those who bet Zero will get a 1.5x payout given that Zelrius had double the col bets.

Now you may ask, "Where does my other .5 Go?" That goes to the overall prize pool of the Season. Whoever wins the whole thing (there will be second and Third place prizes) will get that prize pool. This makes it so that Prizes will be abundant, without bankrupting me.

With that in mind, I will be laying down an initial 10,000 Col. Bets and donations if you so choose, will be added to the prize pool as it infinitely increases throughout the Season.

With this in mind, I'd like to announce, Ssendom and myself will not be participating in any event, matches or betting. This is to void all claims of cheating against us.

If there is anything I left out, or if you have Comments, Questions, or Concerns, Post down below or Message me (Zelrius) or Ssendom either via Skype or through the site.

TO SIGN UP POST DOWN BELOW, IN YOUR POST YOU MUST TYPE THE FOLLOWING: I,(insert name here) hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season furthermore, no Col losses or anything of that sort will be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for myself) or claim them accountable.

This is no way shape or form connected to or run by the GMs or Staff of SAO. The only time they will intervene is if things get out of hand. If you want to know what "Out of Hand" is, Message a GM, Myself (Zelrius), or Ssendom

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

3. Vaan

4. Kiru

5. Calrex

6. Azazel

7. Tristan 

8. Oikawa

9. Jomei

10. Juzt

I sign up for tournament. I agree to the terms and conditions. I Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort you will not hold Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) accountable.

Confirmed:

1. Lowenthal

It had been a long time since Rebekah's participation in the last battle losing to Celes in the first round.

I, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable accountable.

It had been a long time since Rebekah's participation in the last battle losing to Celes in the first round.

I, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable accountable.

Confirmed:

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

Question, if someone only uses a +1 weapon but have maxed out that weapon in their skills that is still 6 damage. 

Are you trying to ensure people deal the same amount of damage, because with skills that may be a tad hard :)

If the players decide to do a +1 weapon and keep skills and they don't match up in weapon skills then it's fair for one do to 6 damage and the other do do 2-5. Any stipulations can be met through the players deciding on how they will do the fight be it skills free, weapons free, first hit, half life, etc. When everything is agreed upon, one of them should message (Zelrius or myself) the agreed upon rules to be noted. The sooner agreements are made, the sooner people can bet on your fight. So it's better for agreements to be made faster.

You can't do it 'skills free' 

Skills are something that are learnt and used. For instance, you can't just decide 'not to have the Grandmaster dagger in effect' its like a passive effect always on. 

Then overlook the phrase, 'skills free' and if they choose to fight with daggers against a grandmaster dagger then that's just that. But again it follows the point, "Agreed Terms" between the two combatants. Sorry for the added confusion.

This is a round robin for the first 9 weeks right? Also, will the head-to-head matchup determine the tiebreaker if say 2 people end up tied for second place, or will there be a special tiebreaker round.

Each contestant will face each other once before the two with the highest win/loss ratio will duke it out. When it comes to a tie, we can either determine who is the winner via wins over others vs losses over others (EX: Zelrius and Ssendom are both 8/2, Zel and say Zero is 9/1. Zelrius lost to Zero and Life. But Ssendom lost to Lift and Zelrius. Zelrius goes to the finals due to beating Ssendom during the season, and Ssendom gets relegated to 3rd place.) You'll have faced every single other player leaving no need for tiebreaker rounds. Unless if the two players who are tied would like to have a tie breaker round then we'll have it hosted. We'd like this to be mostly player run so no one feels cheated over a system they can't completely control.

If you have any questions/concerns PM me or Zelrius for clarification if needed.

I, Calrex, hereby Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable accountable.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

I accept

Confirmed.

I Kiru, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable.

Confirmed

I, Calrex, hereby Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable accountable.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Confirmed

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

3. Vaan

4. Kiru

5. Calrex

Because Zel asked so nicely

I,Azazel, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable.

Confirmed:

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

3. Vaan

4. Kiru

5. Calrex

6. Azazel

I Tristan, hereby, Decline being Salty or annoyed at anytime in the season and no Col losses or anything of that sort will not be held against Zelrius or Ssendom (Or anyone else except for yourself) or claim them accountable.

Confirmed:

1. Lowenthal

2. Rebekah

3. Vaan

4. Kiru

5. Calrex

6. Azazel

7. Tristan