PP - F9 Knights vs. Knights <<The Iron Guardian>> (Tristan, Teayre, Oikawa)

As everyone prepared themselves for any other potential knights lurking about Calrex gave a nod as he gave a calming breath. His <<Reveal>> skill activated once again as the landscape became transparent, allowing him to see if any enemies were lying in wait a decent distance away, "That metallic clunking noise was coming from that direction so..."

He looked, seeing that at the very edge of his skill's limit was a part of the knight's armor, resting on the border of his view. "Looks like there's one over in that direction, still a decent distance off. I don't see any others in the immediate area, so if we plan it right we should be able to possibly get a surprise hit on it before the knight has a chance to react."

Keeping his Grand Blade drawn he looked around once more to confirm his suspicions before beginning to head in the direction of the knight, keeping his breathing light to make sure it didn't draw any attention. "Let's see if we can take all of these things out without taking much damage. I have a feeling the guardian is going to be stronger than these ones, so we should be careful."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan breathed a sigh of relief of no longer fighting, although they were more paranoid about it, looking to see where there were enemies. He personally was more lax about it, but as a tank he was not too concerned of enemies coming at him by surprise. Tristan rolled his neck to crack it then regarded the horizon to see if be could see any new enemies that there could find, but with no points in anything such as Search & Detect, he was essentially wasting time compared to someone such as Calrex looking for enemies.
Tristan readied his spear and shield for fighting, looking at Calrex and saying "Well point me in the right direction, because as far as I'm concerned you're the eyes of the operation. Well, quite literally with <<Reveal>>."

ID: 31047

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC) Bleed Activated

MD: 1

As Calrex spoke about the next Iron Knight’s location Teayre swallowed. Keeping her feet moving she walked alongside her partner. A sudden groan came from her left hand side and a hulking metal giant came dashing out from the treeline. Her katana flew out of its sheathe as she darted to meet the iron giant. Her charge skill activated as she became a blur ducking under the giant axe that swung towards her. The Oikawa Kanashiki was a blur as it dug into the metal eliciting several loud screeches from it.

“CALREX!” Teayre called as she nimbly avoid some more strikes from the Knight staying just out of its reach, “You need to get those eye checked.” Turning her head to look at the blonde Teayre dashes over to him smiling as she whips past. "Your turn."

[H:0]Oikawa: 79/79
[H:2]Teayre: 69/69
[H:0] Calrex: 90/91

[H:0] Tristan: 60/61

[Iron Knight]: 25/35 10 Damage (8 + 1 Crit + 1 Charge) BLD(2/2)

Edited by Teayre

Just as he suspected, clattering metal broke through away from the trees as Teayre bee lined to intercept the guardian. Her blade clanged against the armored foe. A resounding crack and screeching of metal on metal alerted the others to what had just happened. Turning on a dime, the blonde watched as Teayre nimbly evaded the Guardian's wild swings. Jumping back, she moved past the blonde calling for a switch.

Pressing forward, the fluttering white cape trailed the young man as he dove into battle. Rapier drawn, he unleashed a flurry of blows as he vaulted over the Mob and drew his attention away from the group. <Concentrating> on the open cut inflicted by the tawny redhead, Oikawa ducked low. Avoiding the horizontal swing of the Guardian, he sent his rapier smashing into the gaping cut hoping to inflict a little more damage. However, his blade barely did anything as the Guardian disengaged from the close encounter.

Jumping back as well, Oikawa looked towards Calrex and mouthed for a switch. "Its on you ultramarine."

[31048] BD: 6 (2+3+1)

[H:0] Oikawa: 79/79

[H:2] Teayre: 69/69

[H:0]Calrex: 91/91

[H:0] Tristan: 61/61

[Iron Guardian]: 18/35 (-7) Teayre's BLD -2 2/2

Damage - 4, Bleed on 9 or 10 for 2 turns dealing 1 damage.

Thorns - Deals 1 Damage To Enemy on a 6-8 enemy battle dice.

(OOC: Edited HP since everyone should be at full after being out of combat, and the name of the mob since Iron Knight is the actual boss.)

Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

OOC: Dangit I didn't have my accuracy boosting accessory yet Q_Q

IC:

ID: 31055
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3

Calrex gave a nod as Oikawa switch in, using his <<Sprint>> ability to close the distance, "Sorry Teayre, that thing must have closed in from a blind spot."

"Dangit how did that guardian manage to sneak by my Reveal skill? Well, I guess it still could have moved in when I was looking away. I'll need to keep my head on more of a swivel in the future."

As he got into striking range he prepared for a strike, but before he could strike he quickly leaned back as the knight's weapon came inches away from his helmet, forcing him to stop his advance in order to avoid being hit by the blade, "Shoot, I wasn't fast enough."

Quickly leaping back he gave a nod to Tristan, "Alright, let's get this thing taken out. We'll likely still have a couple more left to finish off before we reach the field boss."

HP List
(Hate: 1) Oikawa: 79/79
(Hate: 2) Teayre: 69/69
(Hate: 0) Calrex: 91/91
(Hate: 0) Tristan: 61/61

Enemies:
Iron Guardian: 18/35

Edited by Calrex

(Edited in Thorns Oikawa he received and didnt add, since Thorns happens if you hit non critical hits (not natural 6-8), also Iron Guardian is the name of the boss, Knight is the mob)

ID: 31393
Battle Dice: 7, damage 6, 1 thorns activated

Tristan nodded and jumped forward with his spear, running forward to strike the knight. He wasn't sure after luck as of late that he would manage it, but he tried anyway and did actually end up being able to complete an attack against the Iron Knight. As the spear clanged against the armor of the enemy, he could feel the Thorns of the enemy activating, slightly decreasing his HP. It was an annoyance, but nothing to worry about too much. He took some steps back to allow Teayre to begin her attack, along with readying himself to possibly take any attack he may receive.

HP List
(Hate: 1) Oikawa: 78/79
(Hate: 2) Tristan: 60/61

Enemies:
Iron Knight: 12/35 (Bleed 2/2)

ID: 31552

BD: 1 (Oops)

MD: 1(4 – 3 EVA)

Another screech came from the Iron Knight causing Teayre to stumble and roll coming up next to the hulking metal. Seeing the damage from her previous strike taking effect and various shards of metal dropping off before dispersing into crystals Teayre brings her katana up ready to strike but suddenly finds herself on the defensive as she is parrying blows left right and centre. Unable to retreat the petite girl grits her teeth and tries to find an opening increasing the speed of her blocking managing to squeeze the odd counter strike out only to have it parried.

HP List
(Hate: 1) Oikawa: 78/79
(Hate: 2) Tristan: 60/61

Enemies:
Iron Knight: 10/35 (Bleed 1/2

Edited by Teayre
  • 3 weeks later...