[PP-F1] The Color Orange (COMPLETE)

The Color Orange something Zelrius always disliked. When he first made the color, it wasn't so bad. It gave him the means for people to stay away. But times have changed. The Blood Buccaneer remained annoyed and irritated with the greater population, yet something had changed. The boy now felt sympathy for the general people. They were all stuck in here, and this was all their strife. Yet, they still brought about an air of resentment to Zelrius. All of them were still as mopey and had "Feel-Sorry-for-myself" attitude about them.

Yet Zelrius was finally done being Orange. It was a pain in the arse all the way around. No shops, No Cities, No nothing. And that made things even more difficult. Now was the time, He stood in the fields, not far from the Statue of Redemption waiting for the Brigade he had called down to watch his back.

Tristan's blood was boiling. Not with anger, but with pure excitement. The commandants of Azure Brigade were to take on something with the danger of a floor boss and damage more so. They were taking on what no guild had taken before and show supremacy over the others as the new Azure Brigade.

Tristan came up to Zelrius and patted him on the shoulder, smiling "So, you ready to show the world just who the real deal is? I mean we'll be the only guild who will [censored] up a floor boss. Plus you'll be able go to cities and such again, which means we can do more."

Tristan was geared up and ready for a fight.

Zelrius had an odd request of not only me, but The Azure Brigade. He wanted to take the Redemption quest, granting him a green crystal and access to towns again. This was a weird thing for him to want. I would imagine that he liked being secluded. If anything I thought he enjoyed being titled "PKer" and having that menacing orange crystal above his head. The best deduction I could come up with was that he was tired of it. I thought of Zelrius to be the kind of person who grew bored of things easily. There was also the matter of him changing personality slightly. I could tell for awhile that every time I met up with him that he was different. It was difficult to explain but I wouldn't spend too much time thinking of it. If Zelrius was asking for a favor then I would be more than happy to oblige. 

I walked towards the meeting place Zelrius had set up, dagger in hand. I rubbed my thumb over the smooth part and clenched the handle as I got closer to my destination. Standing there were already two players. Each I could easily distinguish the two players. One was obviously Zel and the other was Tristan. I frowned slightly and without paying attention I accidentally touched the sharp side. I winced at my mistake and wiped the small amount of blood on my clothes. Once I was in front of the two I stopped. "Hey. I don't think this will take more than thirty minutes to complete seeing as though Azure is only the best." I said and nodded at Tristan. He and I talked but there was still part of me that didn't like him. 

Rebekah was the next to arrive at the location. As Zel asked for all Azure Members to show up, she knew that this was going to be a tough fight, as there would be no other reason for him to ask for four other players to acomply him. This is the strongest guild in Aincrad, as onc can make the case that they are all top 15 players, if not top 10 active players that are still alive at the moment. If we were to fail, she doubt anyone else could, but the question for her was why does he want to turn green? He has always enjoyed being by himself excluded from the rest of society.

When she arrived, she realized that she was the forth player to arrive joining Kiru and Tristan who arrived there before she did. She did the simple greeting to both of them before making sure her rapier was all sharp and shiny. That was one of the two items that she kept in excellent condition, the other was her shield, which was a drop from an event a while back.

The color orange. Usually associated with the likes of murderers, but sometimes can appear to those with a just reason. This is the only thought Oikawa could stitch together when it came to those that bore the status of PKer. His thoughts on them certainly had changed over his time in Aincrad. Starting with Asen and progressing as he encountered people like Keith and his comrade Zelrius. In fact, his mission revolved around Zelrius. For whatever reason, the feared player wanted to become green once more. Not caring much for that reason, the blonde decided to help out of respect and friendship so to speak.

The gathering of some the strongest players in Aincrad was certainly a spectacle to behold. Approaching the group, he quickly slipped into the cluster and nodded to each silently. Whatever the challenge, Oikawa was more than positive this group could handle it.

The Color Orange. How Ominous of the creators. Not Red to say your evil, but not green or blue make you Good or Neutral. No, Orange meant something different. But I suppose that's enough philosophy for now, Everyone's arriving. Zelrius looked around to the assembled group. The Commandants of the Azure Brigade. What he assumed, No, what he knew, was the best team in the Aincrad. No one could match them, each different in their own way, Powerful together and separate. The perfect combination of Stats, Determination, Gaming Skills, and personality is what born them into what they are.

Tristan, The towering red haired tank, known to be a deft and damn near unbeatable tank. A literal mobile embodiment of metal that was never known the be penetrated.

Kiru, The girl Yudai took a favoring to, Swift and fast to attack for a good bit of damage. A DPS Build as most were in Aincrad with a twist of a pure Mitigation piece of Equipment. Zelrius personally favored builds like that.

Rebekah with heightened damage, along with the swift movements that matched some of the fastest in Aincrad, and the kind of accuracy that proved a fatal combination with a high damage rating.

and Oikawa, one Zelrius overlooked when looking for Commandants. That now proved to be a mistake on Zelrius's part, he was certainly among the best with his Shield of paralysis and thorns, along with a Damage rating matching Kiru's and Zel's.

Zelrius was more than certain that there was no challenge in existence that could beat any of them, Let alone the five together. With those thoughts in mind, The Blood Buccaneer spoke "Salutations and Greetings. Without further ado, Let us begin." The golden haired boy turned and kneeled in front of the statue of Repentance. With in an instant the Statue spoke "Rise, boy. Let the lords above decide whether or not you're corrupt still. I will give you the first one," 

Zelrius went all the way back up, and was in the air poised for attack. He dropped down quickly, The twinfire sword driving through it stone body. Much to Zelrius's dismay It did not catch on fire. "What the Hell?! No Fire? This is some bullshi-" He stopped, impact from the weapon of Repentance hitting him.

(OOC Since no Hate is generated, i will take the first hit from Repentance.)

(Repentance Stats and information:  Repentance: 100 HP

Damage per Attack:  10 on 6-8 roll, 11 on 9 roll, 13 on 10 roll.
Repentance ignores Damage Mitigation, Evasion and status ailments.

ID 21337 BD 9 MD 6 (He ignores Evasion)

Zelrius 73/83 (Hate 2)

Tristan 59/59

Kiru 61/61

Rebekah 67/67

Oikawa 77/77

Repentance 90/100

Tristan ran forward and charged the enemy with his spear, slamming the spear against the rock. The spear recoiled off but a chink of the rock came off.

"This thing bloody tanks more than I do..." He muttered. Which was true, this for was worthy for it ignored mitigation.

It was frustrating because it meant his primary role was effectively annuled, though he would parry to avoid the amount of damage he took.

ID 21358 BD 10 Damage: 6+2=8

Zelrius 73/83 (Hate 2)

Tristan 59/59 (Hate 3) receive half

Kiru 61/61

Rebekah 67/67

Oikawa 77/77

Repentance 82/100

Zelrius wasted no time with chit chat, stepping right up to the the statue and initiating the challenge of becoming a green player again. Instead of having an orange crystal above his head he would have a green one. I never really understood why it was orange, maybe it was because it was close to red, but not quite? It was just one of those things that you could never know unless you met the creator himself. Personally, if I met the creator I would be likely to do something violent and possibly kill him. Only, I would get some answers out of him. "Heh, I bet in the real world he- !" My thoughts were suddenly interuppted by the sound of the statue coming to like, and for the first in a long time, I saw Zelrius be attacked. It made me want to laugh but equally it made me want to kill the monster that touched him on the spot. I took out my dagger right away and began forward. Tristan made the second hit, right before me. I focused on the enemy known as <Redemption> and charged forth. My feet carried me until I was a few feet away, then I jumped into the air and flew past the living statue, leaving a gash across the right side. I landed in a somersault and immediately backed up, aware of the mitigation and evasion cancellations. 

ID: 21370; BD 4+2=6 (+1 Base +1 ATH +3 dagger +4 rank= 9 Damage) 

Kiru 61/61 (I don't know how the hate thing works)

Zelrius 73/83 (Hate 2)

Tristan 59/59 (Hate 3)

Rebekah 67/67

Oikawa 77/77

Repentance 73/100 (-9)

The battle had begun already, as the first three members of the Azure council had landed their attacks. Rebekah had completely forgotten the last time she fought alongside so many talented players, usually she would be in a small group but not in a party of five. She did not want to disappoint as she looked to face the giant creature in front of her. She drew out the shiny sharp heartstriker into her hand, and dashed forward towards the repentance, as it was called. With no hesitation in her step she lunged with her sharp rapier before quickly disengaging after the strike. She did not want to expose herself by staying too long within close range, when she did not need to do that at all.

[iD=21530]

BD=5+3=8; damage=1+1+3+5=10

Zelrius 73/83 (Hate 2)

Tristan 59/59 (Hate 3) receive half

Kiru 61/61

Rebekah 67/67

Oikawa 77/77

Repentance 72/100

Like any Michael Bay film, the fight might as well have started off with a round of explosions as Azure left their mark  on <Repentance>. It's health dwindled quickly as each member successfully landed a blow. Not wanting to be the only one to miss, the blonde surged forward. Passing Rebekah as she stepped back, Oikawa put his hand to the hilt of Kyuketsuki. A bright flash of red marked where the crimson blade had sliced through the stony beast. Landing near Kiru, he prepared his shield though he knew Tristan and Zel had garnered the most aggro so far.

[21550] BD: 10 (7+3) HIT

[H:3] Zelrius: 73/83

[H:3] Tristan: 59/59

[H:1] Kiru: 61/61

[H:1] Rebekah: 67/67

[H:1] Oikawa: 77/77

Repentance: 55/100 (-8)

Zelrius was rather impressed with the performance of the Commandants. But that was expected of them. This was supposed to be the strongest group of people in Aincrad, and they were definitely proving it. Maybe we over prepared for this. Heh, nonetheless it really is awe inspiring to seem them in action. Another thought struck Zelrius. That was the first time the Blood Buccaneer had genuinely complimented someone in a while, even if it was him just quietly thinking to himself. And now for another thing. Blood Buccaneer would no longer be relevant. After it was dead, He'd no longer be PKer, and he no longer wields a Cutlass. First it dies, though. He remarked, as Repentance hit Tristan. The boy drove his dual flamed sword through the Statue, again, no fire.

21552 BD 9 MD 9

[H:3] Zelrius: 73/83

Repentance: 45/100 (-8)

Tristan went to attack the giant fiend of a monster with the thrust of his spear, but sadly he literally missed it by millimeters, which was frustrating to say the least. He sighed and rolled his shoulders back, readying himself for his next attack.

This boss was going down faster than he had expected though. This enemy was a worthy foe for any small group, but this boss was being wiped across the floor like a mop, their face rubbed in the shame that is the ground. Since well, this thing should be a grand threat but these people were just showing the sheer power of Azure. "Well this is easier than I thought..."

21554 BD 5 Miss

[H:6] Zelrius: 73/83

[H:3] Tristan: 53/59 

Repentance: 45/100

(OOC: sorry it took so long, I got vv distracted)

As I backed away I watched the other four attack accordingly. Rebekah was fast, especially for a rapier user. She also knew like me not to stay in the enemy's space for too long if it wasn't necessary. Otherwise she and I would have gotten attacked for no reason. Following Rebekah was Oikawa, who didn't waste any time before striking it it again. As expected he lead a flawless attack and landed near me. The next person up was Zelrius who, of course, took a solid amount of HP from Repentance. After Tristan missed his by only a hair I took the opportunity to keep the constant attacks coming. From behind, I slashed my dagger on the back of the statue and retreated back to my starting point in front of it. So far this battle was going well, not that I didn't know that already. With maybe the top team of Azure members this was an overly easy task. I took one glance at the health I could already tell that this was way easier than I thought it would be. Not even ten minutes had gone by and we already had it in the yellow zone. 

ID: 21559; BD 9 (+2 Base +1 ATH +4 rank +3 dagger= 10 Damage)
Kiru 61/61 (Hate: 1)
Zelrius 73/83 (Hate: 6)
Tristan 59/59 (Hate:3)
Rebekah 67/67 (Hate: 1)
Oikawa 77/77 (Hate: 1)

Repentance 35/100 (-10)

For a girl who uses daggers, Kiru is just as fast as her, as neither of them have any heavy armour on, especially herself with just a simple shield. There were a lot of things she had to consider in this battle, as several of them were also able to land quick strikes, as fast as her, or just a tiny bit slower. The last thing she wanted was to run into someone with their weapons drawn out. As soon as Kiru struck, she made her move aiming to land it just as she was disengaging and drawing the focus of the repentance. She did not take a look at its health bar until her attack was over. It had fallen down to about a quarter of its health left, and she was wary of any attack pattern changes from now to the end.

[iD=21567]

BD=5+3=8

Zelrius 73/83 (Hate: 6)

Tristan 59/59 (Hate:3)

Kiru 61/61 (Hate:1)

Rebekah 67/67 (Hate: 1)

Oikawa 77/77 (Hate: 1)

Repentance 25/100

Another nearly flawless round of attacks went by as Azure begin to put an end to the fight. <Repentance> was certainly a strong foe if soloed, but with a party, especially one as strong as Azure, the threat was nothing more than a stony training bag for them. Following Rebekah's strike, Oikawa quickly closed the gap between himself and the might monster of retribution. His crimson blade glinted in the sun, as he executed yet another flawless attack on <Repentance>. At this rate, Kayaba might scale this quest up. It's obvious, that the monster is no match for us and we haven't even cleared the tenth floor. No matter, Zel will be green soon enough and that's all that matters.

[21574] BD: 8 (5+3) HIT

[H:6] Zelrius: 73/83

[H:3] Kiru: 61/61

[H:2] Rebekah: 67/67

[H:2] Oikawa: 77/77

Repentance: 17/100 (-8)

Getting closer now. Almost over. He glanced about his comrades. They were focused and had been landing nearly every-time with the exception of Tristan the one time. It occurred to Zelrius that no one had really spoke since the battle begun, with the exception of a few off hand remarks here and there, but no actual communication. Yet, despite the lack of strategizing with each other, the team work and cooperation between the five of them was immense. Terrifyingly so. I almost feel bad for anyone who may have to fight us in the future. Almost. He thought as he drove his twinfire sword through the statue, then getting a hit in return.

ID 21620 BD 8 MD 6

[H:8] Zelrius: 63/83

[H:3] Tristan: 53/59

Repentance: 8/100 (-9)

Tristan was too zoned into fighting to consider triaviliaties such as speaking to the others. It stayed true for the others too, as their collective focus was in taking down the beast before them. Tristan readied himself then swung the spear vertically down at them, alas in vain though as the blade merely glanced them and did no damage. Well that was just fantastic, looks like this fight continued on.

ID 21621 BD 5 Miss

[H:8] Zelrius: 63/83

H:3] Tristan: 53/59

Repentance: 8/100

The statue's health was now in the red zone. It wasn't hard to believe that we were almost done with this but there was always this feeling at the end of the battle. The feeling of accomplishment and pride. The quest was supposed to be a challenge, yet we defeated it in no time. I guess that was just the pure power of the Azure Brigade. Together we could probably clear an entire floor. But, it wasn't dead just yet. We couldn't celebrate until after this was over. It had at least one more hit left before it died. I repositioned the dagger in my hand and began to focus. I needed to land this hit so we could get this over with, or at least get it down so someone else could kill it. From in front of <Repentance> I could strike a lot easier than before because of everyone's constant attacks from all sides. The monster was already confused due to slashes from behind, stabbings from the front, and gashes along the side of it's body. I took advantage of all the confusion and began forward. I started in a run, then picked up into a sprint until I got closer enough to leap onto the carved creature. I stabbed my dagger into the middle of it's chest and held it there until I knew it was done. The HP mark drained all the way to zero, marking the end of the fight and the cursor change of Zelrius. The <Repentance> statue exploded into millions of pixelated data. I landed on my feet but I had no balance so I fell backwards. It didn't bother me though. I let out a deep breath and stretched out on the ground. I had never gotten the last hit on anything before, and to be honest, it felt great. "If only Keith were here to see the changes..." I whispered quietly and closed my eyes. The moment I said that I realized something strange: none of us talked at all during this battle except for the offhand remarks here and there. We didn't even communicate to align our attacks! I chuckled quietly and smiled, this was the Azure Brigade.

ID: 21631; BD 5+2=8 (+1 base +1 ATH +4 ranks +3 daggers=9 Damage)

Kiru 61/61 (Hate: 3)
Zelrius 63/83 (Hate: 8)
Tristan 53/59 (Hate:3)
Rebekah 67/67 (Hate: 2)
Oikawa 77/77 (Hate: 2)

Repentance 0/100 (-9) DEad...I think.

Message from Zelrius to Repentance:

51ynZuq.gif

Kiru landed the last attack. As she turned and looked at what had transpired, its been such a long time since a high level party did anything, and the speed at which they dismantled the monster was very quick to say the least. There was nothing else to say but smile before Rebekah left the group and headed her way back to the forth floor. She had no other business being here, after all her afternoon awaits her. If only she could remember how strong she gotten in the last ten months.

Moments passed as blades clashed and sparked. <Repentance> was faltering and fast. The Brigade was in all senses of the word, murdering the Quest Mob. Although Zelrius sustained the most damage, the group as whole remained unscathed as attack after attack cleaved into the stone monument. As Kiru felled the the mighty mob with her dagger, it roared and burst into crystals. Kiru seemed pleased with herself as she stretched out onto the grass. Rebekah, having served her purpose, made a speedy departure from the area as the rest of the group shuffled about.

Sheathing his blade, Oikawa first walked towards Kiru and congratulated her for landing the Last Hit. Making his way to Zelrius, he put a hand on his shoulder and gave it a firm shake before flipping up his hood and walking off back to town. However, he did pause to shout from over his shoulder a few words. "Congrats Zel. Glad to see that ugly orange cursor go. I can actually say I'll be seeing you around town now. As for Azure, we are the Brigade. United we stand, and united we conquer." Resuming his exit, the blonde was proud to be apart of the power that is the Azure Brigade.