my girlfriend (RP-search)

Good god, does this look like Kik to you? How about trying to get to learn about the character. Establish a connection, then move on from there. Nobody is going to volunteer, it's dangerous because of the shared inventory. One would be foolish to become a person's partner if they don't know them.

Dear lord, you sure are a straight forward chap, ain't you?

I respect that. If I wasn't RP'ing a burly man, I'd be your waifu.

No, but seriously, if life (and RP life) worked like your trying to make it, things would be a bit too easy.

You want a fish in a barrel? Make another account and marry your two characters. Easy, effective, kinda lonely.

You sir disgust me. Why don't you actually CREATE a love story. People can't have a love story if they don't know a thing about your OR your character. Go back to where you came from if you're going to be like this you creepy perv.

Sorry but I think you missunderstood me. I wan't to create a lovestory, but therefore I need a RP-Patner who is willing to post such a thing.

Maybe I missed some unwriten rule here, but it seemes like this id an RP fokused on fightig.

The RPGs where I played you look for specifical RP-Partner. You say for exemple "I am looking for someone for a lovestory" and then players read your character description and decided if it's possible, or probable if the two characters fall in love with each other. Then there is a long talk about how, when, where, .... And then the actual posting of this starts. Sorry if I offended someone here somehow. But this is the way the other boards where I was used to do it. Everything (except for game-master events) was discussed and you knew the goal of the RP before you started it.

Your best bet is to simply make Open Party quests or join one you find to your liking. If you happen to meet a female player in that RP, then great. From there, you must try to get them to like you the old fashion way.

Well, that seems to be the case. Sometimes. I can more or less confirm you that making an open request for a lover isn't going to work. This ain't craigslist, yo.

You could also try to maybe talk to someone about this in OOC, AFTER you have a feel for who they are, their character is, and if you both think there is a compatibility. then you could probably make a plan for it or something.

Geez, this is almost as complicated as real life dating...

There is always someone out there to fit to your description. Maybe they aren't even on this forum, but are on a different forum. As I do hope you find someone, but seriously, be a gentleman. I know you want a lovestory, but you can't have that love story if there is nobody to like you because of your pervy woman hunt.