my girlfriend (RP-search)

Back on subject, you should find people through actual RP's and not just find a random person. I'm sure there is someone there for you that wouldn't mind making a love story with you, but it's hard when a character doesn't know yours. You should open up an RP and just name it something and if a girl comes along then maybe you can just try "flirting" with them and take it from there.

I sense a lot of unneeded hostility on this topic.

I can certainly understand why it upsets people, Its not like PoF where you just make characters hook up. They need to develop an grow and if bonds form then so be it. We cant force them.

On the other hand I think Shen might have simply been innocently trying to just do some plotting ahead of time, with no disrespect meant. Its probably all just a misunderstanding.

I do however think this has gotten way out of hand and gone way too far for what it really is. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't mind seeing this topic locked up and left alone.

I agree unconditionally with Nikki Styx. It has been a bit of an overreaction... no need to get hostile, even if it seems strange at first sight.

Hey, we're Roleplayers, we're strange to begin with! Why should we even raise an eyebrow at a new thing? We're all a big family *hugs*

Okay, in topic now: I wish you luck in your search, Shen.

Good Luck!

I can certainly understand why it upsets people, Its not like PoF where you just make characters hook up. They need to develop an grow and if bonds form then so be it. We cant force them.

That's the thing I am used to do from other boards. There usually every RP is planned and the endig is clear and set before the RP even stared. For example you know to characters will become rivals before they even meet (inplay).

I understand that it is done differently here . Didn't know that before. I want to apologize to everyone who may feel offended.

Hope there are players still willing to play with me and will take everything as it comes.

If there is any problem left. (I was asked if this Topic is isn't against the rules) Please tell me. I am playing RPGs for a long time now, I was game-master on some and so I know that there are users who, maybe unintentionally, get the whole board upset and against them and then kill the mood. I love RPGs and I definitely don't want to kill the mood here. So if it is necessary I will leave the board, but it would make me sad, because it is the only good SAO board and I would really love to play here. (I say this because one player already told me to leave)

That's the thing I am used to do from other boards. There usually every RP is planned and the endig is clear and set before the RP even stared. For example you know to characters will become rivals before they even meet (inplay).

I understand that it is done differently here . Didn't know that before. I want to apologize to everyone who may feel offended.

Hope there are players still willing to play with me and will take everything as it comes.

If there is any problem left. (I was asked if this Topic is isn't against the rules) Please tell me. I am playing RPGs for a long time now, I was game-master on some and so I know that there are users who, maybe unintentionally, get the whole board upset and against them and then kill the mood. I love RPGs and I definitely don't want to kill the mood here. So if it is necessary I will leave the board, but it would make me sad, because it is the only good SAO board and I would really love to play here. (I say this because one player already told me to leave)

This... This right here, Man. *Claps* I respect what you said here. Don't worry about the one's who are bothered and just enjoy yourself. ^^

You know what. I respect you for standing up for yourself. So tell you what. I'll give you a chance. Go ahead and send me a PM to the next RP you make, I'll join and I can see where things go from there. How does that sound? Don't thing though instantly I'm going to be like, "ERMAGERD I WANNA BANG HIM" I'll take it easy to see the type of story you want. I hope this is what you were looking for. I'm open to the idea.

Is that so? Please direct said player to me and I will love to have a chat with the person. I give out an apology on behalf of the GM team. I understand what you mean as well as what was your intent for this topic. Again please accept my apologies and do not leave the site. Any problems or concerns you may have direct them to me or any other of the GM's.

On another note, this topic is going to be lock. I will also like to remind those who commented on this topic to make fun of or poke fun at- this members request, that you were all once new members struggling to understand this site. Even if it is not the modality here, in other games RP's are pre-planned just as well as any type of relationships. For that matter even if the request might have seem strange to you that did not give you the right to be little or bully the member.

Most of all, show respect! Because if you expect others to respect you, so shall you give other members the same treatment.