[OP-F11] New Memories

Daeron teleported into the eleventh floor, for the first time, as he teleported in, he was actually suprised by the theme of the floor. In the main area, as he can see from a distance since he's a player killer, he saw many solid, European structures. They almost reminded him of when he went on a trip to Germany, where he went for a family vacation once. His golden hair, shimmered in the sun, but the sun didn't seem to be in a normal position this time, because for some reason, the glimmer came from a different direction other than the east. In fact, it seemed like it was coming from the North, unlike most of the time, it comes from either the East or the West.

Still being alone in the wilderness, he hasn't made an appearance in the while. He wanted to stay on the down-low and it was pleasureable for a while. In fact, he didn't plan to make an appearance for a long time. With many seeing him as either the most trustable player killer in Aincrad, or one of the most fierce warriors of the game, he didn't want a label. He wanted nothing but to be normal, but everyone knows once the time passes in this game,  normal seems to change according to the morale of the popular opinion. As of right now, he didn't know what normal was, since he was isolated for such a long time.

In the mean time, he was able to go explore hidden areas, while not showing he was around anywhere. Even though he was sure some people had missed him, he missed others too, but that still didn't mean he felt comfortable coming back just yet. The sky was a shiny, azure color, making the biome very nice to be in. He was in a slight patch of fields before he got near the entrance of a forest, which was within the markings of other towns or mountains nearby. He knew he wasn't one of the strongest anymore at this point. Or at least so he thought, but until he met some other people, only time could tell him that one.

"I miss the thought of making memories with other people..." he said, reminiscing in the past. "However, everybody needs to move on and make on new memories at one point. Even if it means forgetting some of your past, or just holding on to something that means a lot to you." he told himself. He sighed, thinking about some of his best friends such as Mari, Clarence, Lessa, Shark, Zelrius, Keith, and other people he simply hasn't seen in what's seems like months. Has it really been so long though? Perhaps it has and time has just passed by like it was a gust of wind, or maybe it just seemed to go by faster when you're alone, trying to keep your distance from society.

<Taft> shimmered into view, as a certain blonde stepped into from the glowing platform. A snow white cape curled around him as floated into place. Blue eyes scanned the somewhat familiar town. Remarking landmarks as his gaze shifted from building to building. Settling on the path that led out of town, Oikawa began to cross the stony bridge leading to zones outside of <Taft>. His steps making short abrupt thumping sounds as he quickly pounded across bricked structure. 

Golden gates marked the edge of safety as well as the beginning of danger. Passing through them, he paused to observe his options. His last trek to this floor resulted in some strenuous adventure to find the boss room. A feat completed by Mari only moments before Dom and himself had located the room. The bitter memory fluttered around his mind before dispersing as he refocused on selecting a course of action.

Winds whipped through his blonde bangs as he rubbed his chin in thought. Once more going over the rumored locations he could attempt to find. His mind traced the lines of possible outcomes and finally selected a route he deemed suitable for travel. He then pressed forward and headed for the edge of the forest. Rumored to be there was the a small oasis that may or may not contain a nice treasure. Unfortunately , this was just as he stated, a rumor. Nonetheless, he found himself pushing through the dense foliage in search of the body of water.

"Alright...we're back again Roc..."

In a flash of light Calrex appeared in the settlement of Taft on the eleventh floor. Looking upwards he heard a familiar screech from his blue peregrine falcon familiar as he materialized in a smaller flash of light, hovering overhead. He was originally clothed in his casual combat clothing, but that changed in almost an instant as he made a few swipes on his menu. First his iconic deep-sea blue armor, the Grand Chariot, appeared around his body, his face becoming encapsulated by by the full helmet of the armor, the only indicator of his face were the white slits which symbolized the location of his eyes.

Next came a sword with a similar colored handle appearing in his hip sheath with a small orb charm attached to the end, the Grand Maelstrom and Amethyst Charm. "We've only explored this floor a little bit, but might as well take as much time as we can to search around and get a better feel for this place before the floor raid begins."

With a quick dash aided by his <<Sprint>> skill Clrex took off out of the settlement, leaving a trail of dust behind him before arriving at the edge of the forest, looking around, "Hm...I wonder if there are any useful materials on this floor. I haven't done a dedicated gathering trip on this floor, so maybe there's something I can find in this forest."

"Roc should be able to easily navigate around the tree trunks, but I'm certainly going to need to take my time getting around. Sprint usage in here could result in me accidentally hitting a tree."

"Hm?"

Swiping through his menu he saw that there were two other players in the immediate area, one of them being his good friend and fellow associate in the Spectrum Coalition, Oikawa, but the other was someone with a name he had not seen in quite some time.

"...Daeron?"

Ssendom was beginning to become fond of the eleventh floor, he had done an exquisite scouting run through the caves and bowels of the eleventh floor. He had battle and conquered over some of the creature life that happened to inhabit this land he walked upon. He had made ties with two new people for common reasons, he was expecting the front line to be as ever so entertaining as he had been informed up to this point. He warped into the floor and made his way through Taft like he had already known all the major locations in the small village esque town.

He quickly made his way to the gates in a slow swagger almost in his casual attire, weapon un-equipped. He knew why he was coming to this floor, it had one of the best plains with massive rock formations which he could use to nap and enjoy the night sky as it came. "Only a few thousand more feet before I reach my desired location." He chuckled as he talked to himself. He pushed the gates open, then began his stride of powerful walking. His overly massive brown scarf flowed with him as he walked covering over his mouth, a skin tight brown tanktop that gripped onto his well sculpted body showing that he worked out in the real world and was in very impressive physique before dawning the Nervegear. His massive sagging pants with frayed overlarged ends, which was held up so his shirt tucked in under by two belts with golden trim and metal ends. His entire attire matched his hair color, since his large brown cloth slippers and gloves were the same too.

After a long peaceful stroll through the flowers he reached a rock formation that was a decent height tall but easily leap-able by any player in the game, he laid on his back against the rock in a comfortable position before he left himself dose off into a nice and simple nap. He stayed in a light state of sleep in the stead that someone or something made any noise walking towards him he could hear and retaliate, a technique he had been teaching himself as he did many multi day huntings in the past few months.

Isolation had done him some good as he had felt. He wasn't always being pestered by those lower leveled than him about being a player killer or even being such a high level. In some ways, it gave him a sense of being himself once again. It's been long since he'd even had much interaction. Every now and then he'd go hunting for a field boss or so just to stay in the swing of things, but for the most part, he sat about doing nothing of great interest to anyone; himself, nor others. The air was cool, and the grass was crisp, almost like it had been freshly cut.

Taking a handful of grass into his hand and throwing it out into the breeze only to be swept away. "That's how easily all of us could disappear right now..." he said, with a cold reality. He opened up the menu, to see if he was still alone, but the list proved him wrong. For some reason, there were people in his special area, and this was a problem. He equipped his sword, only to make sure that nobody was here to make hostile approaches. He read three names for what it was showing: Oikawa, Calrex, and Ssendom.

He only somewhat knew one person, and for the most part he wanted to protect himself against anyone that would dare intrude on his privacy. "Time to hunt." he said as he started to approach some of the people that were on the radar nearby.

The greenery swayed to the beat of the wind. Leaves danced a waltz only they could follow as they floated to the forest floor. Oikawa pushed through branches and brambles as he continued north. His destination still not yet in sight. Snap! Stopping, the blonde whipped around to the sound of the noise. Nothing. Nothing but silence emerged as his eyes scanned the trees and and canopies. Glossing over the undergrowth, he concluded that it couldn't have been anything too important. Pressing forward, he continued on towards his intended destination.

Giving a sigh Calrex swiped away his menu before pressing on into the forest. Since Roc was able to easily navigate the winding sets of trees he let the falcon take a higher viewpoint while he stayed below, his <<Reveal>> skill making it easy to track if there were any possible ambushes lying in wait. His right hand rested on the handle of the Grand Maelstrom as he took step-by-step through the trees, "No monsters in the immediate area so far. Still, interesting that Daeron's name decided to show up out of nowhere after many months of not seeing him, and even more so on the recently opened floor. Last time I saw him was...back when I was still significantly weaker with that whole thing with Mari that Xanatos told me about. I wonder whatever happened between those two afterwards."

"...in any case it's not my business to wonder. Right now I'd best just stay on alert."

Pulling up his menu once more Calrex made note of another name that had appeared on the nearby player list, "Huh, so Ssendom is exploring this area as well. I haven't seen him since I stopped into his shop a while back after we completed the Essence of Steel quest. Hope he's doing well."

Putting a hand behind his head for a second he resolved that there was time for him to kill, since he was in no rush to accomplish anything in particular. Confirming the three's locations with his <<Reveal>> skill once again Calrex began to make his way towards them, Roc silently flying overhead. 

Ssendom snoozed on the large rock in the middle of the open field making it difficult to hide anywhere before attempt a coup against him. The breeze grazed over him making it very comfortable to sleep in the location, he relaxed without a single care in the world. He did a lot of dreaming since there weren't any sounds of monsters or anyone coming near him, the sun beamed on him but it didn't bug him in the slightest. He hadn't rested in the wilderness in quite a long time since he spent his nights with someone he was considering spending the rest of his life with, it was a different bliss at this time, "Gotta love when the temperature settings are this perfect, it's hard not to just lay here and rest. Like the calm before the storm since this Boss Battle is going to be my first Floor Boss Fight since I decided to commit myself to this world." He spoke out to himself knowing that no one nearby was listening to him.

He opened his eyes and dropped the menu HUD to check the map and the current players roaming the floor, "Well Oikawa and Calrex are here at the moment. Not so much the surprise from Oikawa since we found the floor boss together, I haven't seen Calrex on the high end floors till just now. Never seen this person named Daeron, but if he's here then he has some serious strength." He noted to himself before closing the menu, "But no worries, right now is the time to relax and enjoy the nap in these outdoors." He exclaimed joyously closing his eyes.