[SHOP-F1] Hammer and anvil (Blacksmith) (RE-OPENED)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ID: 28685

CD: 11 (Rare) 

It was a new day, and Xion decided that some crafting was a good idea. Donning his trench coat, he went to work at the forge, hammering away at the glowing metal until he had created one of the blades that Hirru had left order forms for. (Needs approval) 

Having gathered up a nice stockpile of supplies, Kalesh figured it was time to replace the blade he had recently stopped using. After looking through several different shops he stepped into Xion's while he was still on the first floor, looking around curiously and noticing the price board as well as the goods he had available. After several minutes of consideration he concluded that he had nothing in stock that would particularly suit him or make him a better fighter so he happily said "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Kalesh!" He pauses a bit so that the owner could introduce himself if he wanted or to ask what it was he wanted before he continued "You do customs, yes? I'd like to get a greatsword made, perfect quality, please!" He taps into his inventory and retrieves four hunks of iron ore, resting them on the counter one at a time until he had the right amount for the order.

Now that what he wanted was settled, and the payment was clear and there for the merchant he got into the specifics. "I'd like it if the sword haaaaaad..." He was tapping through menus, smiling as something that looked like a checklist appeared in front of him. "One enhancement towards causing bleed. And two for additional damage." He closes that window and keeps tapping, soon retrieving a piece of paper from his inventory and holding it out. "For actual appearance, I'd like the blade to look like this!" He had sketched out the shape and dimensions of the weapon, it seemed he knew exactly what he wanted, but if the dimensions written down were accurate, the blade could be as tall as him, perhaps slightly taller. "... Did I miss anything? Any questions? Of course you can add your own flare if you'd like, but a heads up would be good!" He smiled and waited patiently for the smith's response to his bombardment of information and requests.

Xion nodded as Kalesh went through what type of sword he would like, and what enhancements he wanted it to have. "Shouldn't be too much trouble, may take a while though as perfect are rare. But everything seems fine, if you could just fill out a form so that I can get all of the details correct" he said with a smile as he accepted the four MATs, which was enough for a days worth of crafting attempts. 

When asked to fill out a form he nodded, glancing around the shop but noticing that no forms were actually in his store. Shrugging he flipped the piece of paper that was on Xion's counter over and started to write on it as he thought would be close enough to a form. As he filled it out he said "That's fine, I can wait a while. Just send me a message when it's good to go and I will come pick it up. Or at least try to!" He winked, personally aware of what he was requesting and that it was a bit silly. "Best of luck with those materials. If you totally run out and are at a standstill, well, maybe I can go gathering and find you some more for a little col." He shrugged, smiling softly to himself before making sure to send Xion his contact info.

Name: (Up to smith)

ID: 

Roll: 

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: Two handed Straight Sword

Enchantments: +1 Bleed, +2 Damage

Description: (Up to smith, but as tall/a couple inches taller than the wielder, extremely heavy.)

-4 Materials 

Edited by Kalesh

The door opened to the sound of..

"Xion!  Patience called!  It said it wanted its Time back!

Looking into the smithy, Hirru noticed the two handed swordsman, Kalesh, leaving and nodded a greeting before coming up to the counter.  The smithy was still the same as last time, though a little hotter than he remembered.  Must have been the escapades on the fourth floor getting to him, cause that place was COOOLD!!  Hirru rested his arm on the counter as he leaned in with his silly grin, towards Xion.  That instantly turned to a solemn smile as he greeted his good friend.

"How are you, Xion?  I haven't seen you since the meeting.."

Edited by Hirru

Xion smiled as he saw Hirru enter the shop, going on once again about those swords "You know the more that you talk about them the less I want to craft them" he said with a chuckle before patting his friend on the shoulder. "I've been good, business has sped up a little recently, kinda hard to keep up to be honest, but it means more MATs and col for me" he said with a smile as Kalesh left the shop. 

"Anyways, enough about me, how have you been my friend?"

ID: 28761

While he was waiting for his friend to reply, Xion decided to go to the back of the shop and attempt to finish the other sword which he had requested. As he placed a single mat down and went to work, placing it within the fires of the forge before retrieving it, hammering the hot metal into place until he had created time, the other blade which Hirru had requested (Needs approval) 

With a smile, he went back to Hirru "Guess I've got some time for an old friend" he said with a grin. 

ID: 28788

Xion then went back to work at the forge, he only had a couple of MATs left so he decided to have a go at creating something. He hammered away at the glowing metal, until he had created a chestplate (Need approval) He decided that he would use this chestplate himself,rather than add it to the stock. 

"I've been well enough.  I've started going after the field bosses on the first five floors."

Watching as his friend went into the other room, he thought about the things that transpired lately.  He would need to test out Patience and Time, but on what?  There would be plenty of opportunities for that later, now there was just talk.

"I'll be heading out to the second floor dungeon soon, if you want to gather the guys up."

As Xion came back with both Patience and Time, Hirru could see how well his friend put his own patience and time into them.  Opening his menu, he deselected Anneal Blade, his trusted blade for so long, before taking Time.  Hirru admired the blades finish before he performed a quick <<Vertical Square>> as to not harm anything in his shop, not that it would do anything in a town, anyway.  Satisfied, he put that one away in a quick-slot, and picked up Patience.  The crimson blade would be one of envy within the Crimson Blades, indeed.  This time, there would be no sword skill, and was immediately sheathed by his side.

"Fine work, Xion!  I'll be heading out, see ya!"

He said as the blacksmith went back to his work, and the hunter left.

Xion smiled, pleased that his friend was happy with the blades that he had crafted "It's the least that he deserves" he said before deciding that he would try to finish one of his orders. 

ID: 28805

CD: 12 (Perfect, hope you're happy Vasth -__-)

He went to work at the forge, heating up the metal in the flames of the forge before retrieving it, and hammering the glowing mass into some gauntlets. They were of a perfect quality, just what Vasth had requested. (Needs approving)  

ID: 28826

CD: 12 (Perfect) 

Inspired by his earlier success Xion decided that he would try to make himself some more gear once more. He selected a single MAT and went to work at the forge, heating the metal, before hammering it into shape. He had created a chestplate, it was a perfect piece. Xion smiled, s he looked upon his creation, and at the fact that he was now one step closer to becoming a front line tank. (Needs Approving)

ID: 28837

CD: 12 (Perfect don't ask me where these are coming from, RNGesus is being nice)

Xion decided to use his last MAT in an attempt to create a shield for himself, as he seemed to be getting quite lucky. He placed a single, solitary MAT down and went to work. The smith hammered away, eventually creating a shield (Needs approving)  

Xion nodded as Vasth walked into the shop, asking for the order "Yep, completed it earlier today. Perfect of course with the right enhancements" he said as he selected the greaves from his inventory and laid them on the table so that Vasth could inspect them "Hope you're happy with them" he said with a smile. 

Vasth smiled,he grabbed the gauntlets and bring them on,it colour of lighting the surrounding blur out.Vasth was really pleased by it.

"Thanks Xion,I will come back with another order when I have the money,I have already paid so I will see you around." 

Receive- 

Name: Gauntlet of the Lighting Dragon 

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enchantments: +2 Dmg Mit +1 Thorn.

Description: A Lighting Coloured Gauntlet,The Arm Gauntlet Of The Lighting DragonKnight. 

Xion sighed as he came to the downstairs portion of his shop, he had not crafted there for a while, mainly because he wanted to build up some MATs. But for some reason he felt inspired, he was finally going to finish his last order. 

He equipped his trench coat, going to work at the forge. He poured his heart and soul into this piece, carefully hammering and heating until he had created a perfect weapon. 

ID:30033

CD: 12 (Perfect) 

He had received a message informing him that his weapon was completed, making him grin and rush straight to the first floor to pick it up. He had been weaponless for a nice chunk of time and so he was excited to finally get his new and improved blade! Entering the smith shop he headed straight for the counter and said "Heyo, here for my custom order as you might guess!" He was eager but not in a rush, waiting for Xion to give him the blade he had requested.

Xion grinned as he heard the door open, followed by the sound of Kalesh's rushed voice. "I'be got it right here, give me a second" he said from the back of the shop as he selected the blade from his inventory, struggling with the weight a little as he brought to the counter, placing it upon said counter. "It has all of the enhancements that you requested, it's also large, and bloody heavy, I mean it's heavier than my shield and most people struggle to carry it" he said with a chuckle as he awaited Kalesh's response.