PP - F10 Screams Within Tartarus <<Wail of the Banshee>> (Tristan) (Completed)

Calrex took a sip of the ale, giving an approving nod at the taste. He was accustomed to the more wheat and hops flavored drinks that were commonly consumed, so the fruitiness was a pleasant change of flavor that he welcomed, "Huh, I'll need to look into these kinds of drinks more. They're certainly an tasty change of pace."

As Tristan inquired about his next plans Calrex gave a nod, as if confirming his teammates question, "Actually yes. Since I had become strong enough to actually safely participate, I figured it might be good to take part and assist the frontlines with clearing the floors faster. Of course, that'll depend if I am selected to join the raid team. I was busy and unable to attend the meeting, so I don't know what plans and next courses of action were formed there."

He took another swig of the drink before resuming, "I'm guessing that since you're one of the commanders of the Azure Brigade that you were in attendance of the meeting? I'm curious as to what transpired, that way if I am selected I have some idea of how everyone is going to contribute to the battle plan."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Now having hit 3 reward pages I think we can close it up)

Tristan thought for a moment as he recollected the meeting. "Well the meeting and actual signup happen at different times, so it can be signed up to later after the meeting. The only issue right now is the meeting is on temporary hold with Mari being ill, but I hope it will resume at a later date or if something else will happen to compensate. I dont think anyone would deny you entry though seeing as you're one of the high level players. In fact I was debating plans based on your attendance, so we'll see."

Tristan put down his mug and relaxed back and said "I think though that we can go home and rest now with the Banshee defeated. If you need help on another boss, just say so. I very much doubt two of the best tanks in SAO will have much problem with our current bosses, aside from maybe the Butcher who is a total anti tank.", a chuckle added at the end.

OOC: Sounds good to me XD

IC:

Calrex gave a nod as Tristan explained the current state of the boss raid, making sure he would remember to sign up when the slots opened for it, "Mari was feeling ill? I wonder how that happened. There's no replication of actual diseases and sicknesses within SAO from what I remember, so maybe it was another potion? Well, it's none of my business to know."

As his teammate finished the rest of his drink Calrex gave a nod, downing the rest of his own mug as he gave a small smirk at Tristan's comment about the two of them being the "best tanks" of the game, "Heh, well I still think you'd be the strongest in the 'tanking' category. I ended up as a blend of a striker and a tank. Nonetheless I'll be sure to let you know. I don't think even the new Butcher of the Sands quest would pose much of a challenge."

"Definitely bypassing mitigation and the Block skill would be dangerous, so more likely than not we would be better off buffing ourselves to hit harder with our Paralyze inducing weaponry. I would guess that the Guadian of Fire quest would be just as dangerous, or just shy of the Butcher."

As he set his glass back down he slid off the chair onto his feet, "Alright, I'd best get moving. We've definitely earned ourselves a decent rest. I'll catch you around Tristan."

He gave a friendly wave before heading out of the King George, turning and making his way towards the teleportation portal of the settlement, "Alright, where should I head next? Maybe check out the eleventh floor again? I'll check with Teayre and see what she's up to."

Topic Complete

• Topic Completed (1 SP Obtained)
  • Quest Completed (2 SP Obtained)
  • 3 Pages / 60 Posts Completed (1200 col Obtained / 600 per player)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Undead Zombie 4: 1 Material (Non-Combat Loot Rules Used Due to Low Health)
    • Banshee: 1 Material / 1 Bottled Banshee Scream / Bonus Loot: 500 col (250 per player)