[OP]-The beginning (Comepleted) [F1]

The brown haired boy recommended a café.  I had yet to actually visit a café in the game, and that might just have been my chance to do so UNTIL Hulk suggested they sweep past his 'shop', wherever that was, and then go to a place with some beer.  Right, someone wants coffee (or something similar, like tea or something) and another wanted beer.  Those two things didn't sounded like they would come from exactly the same place.

"Well, call me stereotypical, but I personally feel like having a glass of red wine," I told them before giving a sly grin, "But I don't believe the young lass would be welcome in a place with big boy drinks now, would she?" I threw a comforting glance over to the young girl, before addressing the big man again as I pushed from the wall and slipped back up the alley, "It's alright, I tease.  I say we sweep past your... Shop, was it?  Then you and I can drop in at a big boy shop and grab you some kind of alcoholic beverage," my focus flew to the younger-looking brown haired boy, "Then we'll take that over to the café kiddo over here mentioned, and we can get all cozy with each other then. Sound like a plan?" I made my way to the giant and looked up at him as I finished.

Yes.  I looked up at someone.  That was a strange experience.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose quietly stood up and nodded at the suggestion at going to a resturant type of place.  Then Mack suggested he wanted beer and now the silver hair guy suggested he wanted red wine. "I could go for something to drink as well, do you think they would have Apple Juice here?" She asked no one in particular. Yes, she just asked for Apple Juice, something a younger child would have but Meep it, she didn't care at this point. This day was already stressful as it was and she didn't care about acting mature at this point. 

Picking up her sword, she put it into its holster and spoke again upon hearing the silver haired mans suggestions. "I'm fine with that." She brushed off the dirt from her clothes and whiped her face before looking at the others. This certainly was a strange group and it slightly weirded her out that she was the only female, but hey, at least she wasn't robbed or had other things done to her amd she was glad for it. 

The crowd kept growing and growing with every moment that passed, though Takao didn't seem particularly bothered by the large collection of people. Socializing was his go-to way of recharging his mental batteries, yet something about the situation before him was strangely draining. He mentally shrugged it off as the stress of the earlier miscommunication and occupied his mind by glancing over the newest arrival. It definitely wasn't within his capacity to size somebody up, but he did take small notes about each of the people gathered, briefly examining their equipment and stature to give him a general idea of what they were like. 

The more he glanced around the group, the more he noticed everybody looking between each other, seemingly doing the same thing he was doing. He didn't have any worries that the group gathered had malicious intentions, which was likely why Takao seemed so at ease despite having just been accused. Upon one of the people in the group mentioning a café, his mind began to wander. He knew he had meant to take the alley as a shortcut for some reason or another, and he hadn't been planning on stumbling upon the girl, but he just couldn't remember what his prior engagement was. The memory didn't even seem close to coming back, so he disregarded it and instead smiled at the idea. "Sounds good to me!"

With the newest addition to the group, the conflict had returned. However, this time it wasn't filled with death threats and swings swords. Everyone had their own opinion about where we should go. the first suggestion came from the player whom had yet to introduce himself. He suggested we go to a café so we can all have a proper introduction. This was a marvelous idea, seeing as how we only know each other by name with the exception of the brown haired gentleman and the newest member of our lot. Then Mack suggested we go to his shop then to a place that had alcohol. Never being found of the beverage myself, I would have refused, but seeing as how I was dealing with a walking behemoth, I would rather go to some place a bit brutish that have to walk away from a beating so badly I twitch. I'm not one who likes to cause a fuss, so staying on the cheerful side of The Smith was on the top of my priorities. That would be when the newest member stepped in, contradicting what Mack had said. He wanted us to go to a restaurant. This was more or less to prevent Rose from seeing the drunken behavior of the fools that hang around those types of places. The order at hand was a bit less than preferable but it was what had to be done. "I'm fine with the order of the places we go, so long that we can have a proper introduction in the end" I spoke aloud. Seeing as how dreadful the beginning of our "Great Journey" had begun, I was hesitate and prepared mentally for any "unexpected events"...   

Just as we were about to get an easy out Mack had to open his mouth. Instead of the simple solution of going to the cafe he wanted to force us to go to his shop and then to a bar which would exclude some of us here. Didn't he consider the still trembling 14 year old girl standing just off to his side. In any case, it seemed the other players shared my concerns. After everyone gave their two cents it seemed like we were going to Macks shop then I'd take Rose and the others to a cafe while the silver haired guy would take Mack to a bar then meet us. Well I say we but I didn't have to go along with any of this. I could just leave if I wanted. But no. This seemed like it would be interesting so I decided to stick around and find out. However, I was still peeved at this purposefully threatening Mack character. Looks like we'd be heading off to his shop. I turned around to glare at him, "I don't know why the bar is necessary in this situation but whatever. Let's go to your shop" I said motioning for him to lead the way and walking forward myself. I also turned to the yet unnamed silver haired player and spoke to him as well "Please don't call me kiddo." The way I spoke wasn't necessarily aggressive or angry but more like a request. I was still going to act like myself but I didn't want everyone here to hate me right off the bat. 

Edited by Koumori

OOC: Since it seems we're off to the shop first, I'll jump us to there. If that bugs anyone let me know and I can edit, no sweat :)

"Who said anything about a bar," Mack rumbled in a low tone, narrowing his storm grey eyes at Kourmori to return the shorter player's glare with plenty of interest tacked on. "You can't take kids to a bar. Plenty of tavern's around the city also have ale as a drink choice. I'd not say no to kahwah, though, if beer is out," he continued in the same low tone, subconsciously betraying that he had been to Afghanistan by the mention of kahwah which was a green tea preparation throughout that country. Regardless, though, he wasn't going to let the blonde girl out of his sight until he was certain that the others weren't thieves. He was growing less concerned as the conversation progressed, but he wasn't prepared to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Yet.

With the course of action seemingly decided on, and the blonde blacksmith not carrying one bit that his demand that they visit his shop was possibly riding roughshod over the rest of the assembled players, he stood up straight and raised Midnight Eclipse. As he did so he made sure that Koumori got a good look at the weapon as it was sheathed at his back. "This way," he rumbled, turning and leading the group back out of the alley and around the corner to his very humble smithy housed inside a tent. Or, at least, he assumed from the sound of the tromping feet that he was being followed by everyone.

Reaching the shop's entrance, the smith threw aside one of the rough brown leather entry flaps of the shop and ducked inside. "Still stocking up, don't have much right now," he said, speaking loudly enough to be heard outside the tent by those that chose not to enter. Snatching up two weapons, Swiftsure and Leopard's Fang, he returned to the group proper and offered them both to Rose.

"Try them both," he rumbled in a low tone, holding out Swiftsure for Rose to see. He didn't see much of a way that the blonde girl would prefer a power blade like Leopard's Fang over a speed and accuracy weapon like Swiftsure, but he'd let her try them both. Sometimes people were odd. "Outside of Midnight Eclipse," he nodded at the axe sheathed across his back, "and a hwando that's already been sold, these are the two best weapons I have right now."

Setting down Leopard's Fang on the maple table behind him, Mack unsheathed a delicate looking Chinese jian with a new and still glittering and unused steel blade that was about two and a half feet long. At the base of the blade, it was joined to a golden hilt with two small stylized wings serving as the crossguard. Taking the weapon by the blade, he held it out hilt first for Rose to take. "Try it, see if it's a weapon you like. It has an accuracy buff, should make your strikes find their target more often."

Edited by Mack

At the girl's mention of apple juice, I gave her a comforting smile, "I'm sure there will be some kind of juice at the café," I told her, and this time my attention was stolen away by the lighter brown-haired boy as he told me to not call him kiddo.  I scratched the back of my silver hair, "Yeah, sorry 'bout that.  Don't know the name yet, so I had to find some way to address you.  Soon enough I'll know your name though," I told him with a warm grin.  I turned back around to the big guy when he agreed (although rather reluctantly) to the plan.

Yeah, I was right to try and think of a better word than 'shop' for where he was taking us.  It was more like a stall, if that.  But the two swords he brought out were masterful and very beautifully crafted.  It seemed the man had an eye for detail.  I patted Severance behind me; she was all I needed, at least for the time being.  He drew a jian from one of the scabbards and held the handle out to the young one.  He was sure protective of her, that much I could tell.  It was going to be interesting to see what she picked.  The jian looked much... Swifter and lighter, possibly better for a young girl.  However, maybe even going a size down and forging her a dagger might have been better.

"Not meaning to be rude," I spoke up, "But if she doesn't seem to take to either - which I'm not saying she won't, she just might have a hard time choosing, because I know I would - maybe a dagger would better fit her caliber," I informed the large man, hoping he wouldn't feel insulted.

Rose looked at the weapon in awe. He's letting me use this? Whoa. Nodding she took the handle carefully in her hand and smiled at how it was lighter then her original straight sword but still seemed to be heavy enough to land a good Attack when needed. Inspecting the blade closely, she saw the wings that seemed to be joining the blade to the handle. This made her smile and feel like crying a bit again but instead she slowly moved the blade in front of her to test out how it felt. 

It certainly was better then her original sword and it seemed light enough to where, with a little pratice, she could become pretty good with it. Smiling as she lightly praticed with it, she seemed to become attached to the weapon. Then remembering the other weapon that Mack offered she kindly held the blade out to him before asking "May I try out the other one, just to see how it feels?" Her tone was polite as she looked up at him. 

Takao stood idly by as the conversations between various parties bounced back and forth, shifting from the wares that would be available at the cafe to how they were addressing each other. The mention of alcohol didn't seem to interest him at all either, mostly due to a personal distaste as well as not being of age in his native country. Mack's brief mention of kahwah did seem to interest him just slightly, though he still stayed mostly silent. With the conversation having moved on from the accusation that he was some sort of thief, he felt much less overwhelmed with the large group, and his open body language definitely showed his growing comfort to anybody that noticed.

He walked behind Mack as the gathering was lead through the streets and to his shop, and a light chuckle forced its way out of his lungs as he watched several players move aside for the much larger man. Takao brushed the leather entry flaps aside as he entered and immediately set upon examining his surroundings. It didn't seem possible for him to keep his attention focused on any one thing for very long, as it shifted back over to Mack upon retrieving two blades. Takao's hand raised to rub his chin in thought as he returned to looking around the shop. He was in need of a shield and heavy armour, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to inquire about some, yet with the attention centered on Rose he opted to simply staying silent, as he had been.

We all began walking towards the shop of Mack, but not before more confrontation. We couldn't agree on anything. If one of us would say the sky is blue, everyone else would disagree for different reasons. Regardless, this agreement was much shorter, just a quarrel about going to a bar with minor's among us. I decided not to get involved because, what's the point off angering everyone. After the fuss was settled we, like said, made our way toward the shop. Well, shop isn't the name I'd give it. It was more or less just a home for 2 swords and The Smith. He began showing Rose the blades. Her facial expression was one of awestricken. If I was in her position, I would probably have the same reaction to these beautifully crafted blades. But, I needed to accomplish something. While I saw that all the others were distracted with Mack's craftsmanship, I pulled the still unnamed, brown-haired gentleman over to the opposite side of the shop and made sure that no one was paying any attention to us. I muffled my voice so I could try to make the things I said only hearable by this brown-haired gentleman. "You seem to be a bit uneasy with Mack, seeing as how you two have been going back in forth" I whispered. "To be quite honest, I think most of us a quite uneasy with him, myself included. We are so uneasy with him we don't trust him. I myself, unaware of what everyone else may be feeling, want us to team up and take this Death game on together. But, we can't do it without trust. I know this is hypocritical to say this, seeing as how I just said, I don't trust Mack. But, I do trust you. You didn't turn down our first conversation nor have you left us. Now, I'm unaware if anyone in his group trusts me let alone if you trust me, but, like I said, I trust you". I hoped everything I said wasn't going to come back to end up killing me in the end. Before the gentleman had a chance to walk away, I asked him one more thing. "My good sir, you have yet to tell me your name" I spoke, being louder than I was in the last conversation but was hoping to still be quiet enough so that everyone else didn't hear me. "Now, unless you want me to give you a name and by all means I will, what is your name"...

I scowled a bit as Mack made a show of sheathing his axe. He obviously wanted me and me specifically to see it. Normally I'd say it's because he was trying to impress me, but I could tell he sensed my animosity and was instead trying to threaten me. Well it didn't work. I begrudgingly followed as the group made its way to Mack's shop, beginning to regret the decision to stay. But I immediately changed my mind when I actually saw the shop. Actually, shop was too strong a word. It was a tent. Seeing this only made a small smirk spread across my face. I didn't usual harbor this kind of ill will towards other players. Perhaps I was just in a bad mood. We all entered the "shop" and Mack quickly went to grab two swords and present them to Rose. It looked like he wanted to gift her one. Seriously? He brought us her so that he could butter her up? What was with this guy? I began opening my mouth to speak when, yet again, for the fourth time today I was interrupted. Abalasster grabbed me by the arm and took me off to the side of the room. Before I could offer any resistance he spoke to me in a muffled voice. It seemed he didn't want the others to hear. He told me he also didn't trust Mack but for some reason he did trust me. I wondered what his reasons for that could be. He went on to say that he was hoping we could all form a party. Now, my immediate reaction should have been "no" but I felt like this situation called for discretion. After mulling over my thoughts I spoke, "You're right, I don't trust him. Right now I'm not sure how I feel about the rest of you either." I turned to look the player in the face and continued "I usually like to fly solo. I want to see how this plays out before I agreed to anything. And my name is Koumori." I cringed at the thought of this guy coming up with a name for me so I was sure to tell him what it really was. With that I walked with him back to the gathering. Rose was taking a liking to the swords that Mack was showing her and the two other guys were just standing and watching. Seeing this brought me back to my previous thought, why were we here? I walked my way next to Takao and crossed my hands over my chest before speaking once more, "It looks like you're feeling better now, that's good" I said directed at the girl before shifting to the resident smith "But why would you just give her one of your swords for free?" Obviously Mack would pick up on the accusation in my voice and I was hoping he would. I couldn't help but wonder if he was playing some sort of angle. He only put off a pleasant air when talking to the girl. 

(Sorry for always being a jerk to you Mack)

OOC: No worries Koumori. A little animosity between PC's adds spice to things. As long as everyone understands that there's no hard feelings OOC ;)

"A dagger might be more her speed," Mack replied, agreeing with Grave's comment about a weapon for Rose. "But, she's got a one handed straight sword there," he said, indicating the weapon sheathed at her hip as Rose swung Swiftsure experimentally. "I assumed that means she's put some SP into one-handed straight blade skill. Would be a shame for a new player to have a wasted skill, and Swiftsure is quite a light-weight weapon." He watched as Rose continued to test out the sword, clearly the blade agreed with her.

"Here's Leopard's Fang," he said in a low tone, accepting Swiftsure back from the blonde girl and passing her the unsheathed falcata so that she would immediately be able to grab the blade by its gold and ivory hilt. "It's a bit heavier, more of a power weapon and it has a bleeding damage buff on it," he continued, watching with grey eyes as Rose began to test it out. Whichever of the blades the blonde rejected he decided that he would give to Abalasster. It was clear that the silver-haired guy was also a low-level one handed straight blade user. It was equally clear that he could use a weapon upgrade as well.

As Rose continued to test out Leopard's Fang, Koumori wandered over and began to fire off his mouth. Mack scowled and narrowed his eyes at the shorter swordsman. "Because all the players are on one team against the game's programmers, even if some prefer to solo the game and don't like joining parties," the hulking blonde smith said in a low-tone, leaning over enough so that he could get right in Koumori's face. "Newbie players need better equipment," he continued, lowering his voice to a near whisper so that only Koumori and those standing very close to him would hear his next words. "And not all players have the psychological strength to stand up to this programming trap without help. If we do not work together, we will fail separately."

"If you've got a problem with that, squirt, we can take this right outside in the street and do a half-HP duel as soon as the girl's chosen her weapon," the bear-sized smith growled in a threatening tone as he stood back up to his full and impressive height as he crossed his arms over his chest. He glowered at Koumori through slitted eyes for a few more seconds before turning his attention back to the blonde wisp of a girl.

"So," he asked, holding up Swiftsure as Rose still had Leopard's Fang in her hands, "which of the blades do you prefer? Swiftsure or Leopard's Fang?"

I nodded in agreement as the giant explained the downfalls of having the girl use a dagger.  He definitely had a point, but I knew from experience that not everyone put their first two Skill Points into a Weapon Skill; I instead invested them into <<Battle Healing>>, something that had saved my ass countless times.

Aaaand yet another quarrel began between the brown haired boy and Hulk.  I breathed out a heavy sigh and made my way over to them and placed my middle knuckle of each hand on their chests and lightly pushed, attempting not to seem hostile.

"Come on, guys, we're all adults here... Or, at least mature, I hope," I threw my last comment to the brown haired boy, unsure of his age, "We have an audience here.  I bet the guy with the dragon could hand all of your asses to you if needed, but I also bet he'd rather not deal with that.  Let's just leave the young one to her devices, than we can leave, gather our stuff and meet up at that café," I reminded them, and soon enough the giant turned away to attend to the girl.

I hung my head and breathed a long-kept sigh and backed up to the 'wall' of the tent, exasperated.  The hostility between those two was rather tiring.

(Sorry for having Grave jump in, but I really wanted him to interject somehow ^^;)

Rose nodded and carefully took Leapord's Fang. It was heavier then SwiftSure and she almost dropped it upon taking it from Mack's hand. She caught herself though and started to test it out. It wasn't as easy to handle as it was for SwiftSure but she knew that if she chose this one, she could hit harder at an enemy. 

Just then she heard the fighting and frowned. Men.....always fighting about one thing or another. Well, it can't be helped really, we all just met. When Mack turned to her and asked her the question she smiled and said "I'd really love to use SwiftSure if that's alright." Then remembering her low of funds she added "I'll pay you back soon, I promise." She didn't feel right taking the sword without giving Mack something in return.

Takao was left to his devices as the group paired up for their conversations. He glanced over at Koumori and Abalasster with a curious expression, and he watched them for a short moment until his attention turned back to the conversation on weapons. He suddenly felt confident enough to chime in with his own opinions on the matter, although further confrontation prevented him from doing so. Koumori had stepped up beside him in the mean time, and as Mack approached him to answer his question, Takao idly shuffled off to the side to stay out of their way.

He glanced over at Grave with raised eyebrows as he listened, then cast his worried look over to the reptile that sat across his shoulders. "Uh... Yeah, I'd rather not do that." He said as he glanced around the gathering. Takao raised his hand to clear his throat as he approached Mack and Rose, though his attention was set on Mack.

"You're right that it'd be bad for her to waste a skill like that. You can only have nine, and there's no way to get rid of them - at least, not that anybody's found yet. There are a lot of options for light swords that you can craft that would function like a dagger though, maybe something like a Katzbalger, or maybe even a Cinquedea. The game counts it as a short sword. The game's base weight for Ninjatōs is relatively low too." His passion for weapons easily showed in his words, and upon realizing how out of hand he'd gotten, he raised his hand and coughed into his fist before continuing. "But if she wants to keep that one, there's a quest you can do for an item to upgrade equipment with. It'd help keep it on par with other weapons on higher floors."

"Splendid" I  said to Koumori, now that his name had been revealed. While Koumori began to walk back to the rest of the group,  I stayed perched where I was. Glad I did seeing the events to come. When Koumori walked over to the group, yet again, conflict was born. He questioned Mack's reasoning for just giving Rose a sword of her choosing. Mack then retorted and put a duel on the table. Mack's reasoning made sense, new players and our stock weaponry won't go far with a little help, but this was obviously a chance to boost his trust with Rose. What were his intention's? Was he genuinely interested or did he have malicious things to accomplish and needed "help" to get results. That's when the unnamed, silver haired gentleman stepped in, along with Takao and gave their opinions on the matter at hand. "wonderful" I mumbled under my breath. I left my position to try to quell the now growing fire. "Lady and gentlemen, I don't think right now is the best time to be fighting. What say we go to that restaurant or café or where ever is next on our agenda. Afterwards, if you to still want to duke it out but all means, but please don't kill each other, that wouldn't be healthy would it? One persons psyche is shot while the other is dead. So what say you all?" I finished in high hopes hat they would take my offer on going out to the café, and not fighting like animals...      

Mack took my comment just as I expected he would, but then escalated it something I hadn't seen coming. He got right up into my face and challenged me to a duel. Is this how people solved their problems in SAO? Someone says something challenging and the only way that can be found to settle it is a sword fight. Whatever happened to talking things out? Mack couldn't possibly expect to gain my understanding or trust by jumping to the most violent approach possible. If anything it was having the opposite effect. I didn't want to duel him, but I wouldn't just let him shut me up. I assumed the others would have something to say about this, which I was right about, so I waited for them to finish before offering my response. When it was my turn I squarely faced Mack and put on the most smug face I could muster. "I'm going to be honest here, I don't trust you. I can't tell if you're telling the truth or hiding some sort of motive. Dueling you now would only make my suspicions worse, plus I'm not going to stick my neck out on something so pointless. But! If you can't make me change my mind about you by the time were done at the cafe, you're on but under my conditions. How about that, big guy?" I wanted to avoid a fight as much as I could. I didn't want to do this in front of Rose, she was sobbing only a few moments ago. I turned to look at the other players gathered around and saw that they were probably feeling the same way, about the duel and about Mack. "By the way, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Koumori" I said to the group with my back to Mack. 

(I might be busy for the next few hours)

Edited by Koumori

As Grave intervened to try and break up the rather nasty confrontation going on between the churlish blacksmith and Koumori, Mack turned his back on the shorter warrior that he had just challenged to a duel and focused on Rose as she finished testing out Leopard's Fang to her satisfaction. When she passed Leopard's Fang back to him and pronounced that she preferred Swiftsure, as big hulking blonde had assumed she would, he sheathed the falcata and then picked up the jian in his hands and presented it, scabbard and all to Rose by the weapon's golden hilt before waving away her offer of payment for the weapon. "It's a gift, if you feel compelled to purchase it I'll take your beginner's sword in trade as you no longer need it."

"Abalasster, head's up," the burly blacksmith grunted, tossing the sheathed Leopard's Fang in the direction of the silver haired warrior. The blade flew through the air laterally, which would make it very easy to catch and there was no danger of the weapon actually causing anyone any harm worse than a thunk on the noggin since it was sheathed. The other new player could either take the gift, or not. If he didn't want it the blade would go up for sale again. With the last, and best, of his stock now depleted Mack turned his attention back to Takao who was discussing several different types of weapons.

"A ninjato or cinquedea might be a bit more size appropriate," the smith admitted in a low rumbled, rubbing his chin for a moment. "But, I don't have any in stock right now. Swiftsure might be just a bit long, but the increased reach will help keep the enemies from getting right up on her and the added weight shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience. The sword's still quite light, much too light for my liking even if I was a sword slinger."

"Dinner will be fine now," the soldier said in a distracted tone as he opened his inventory and scrolled through the available weapons. A second later Midnight Eclipse dissolved from his back as it was added to the inventory and it was replaced by a new two handed bearded axe. The iron butt cap affixed to the bottom of the gleaming mahogany haft appeared and his the ground with a soft dull thud. Slowly, the rest of the weapon materialized into a gleaming blade of high carbon steel that had been worked with an intricate Celtic knot design.

"If Koumori still needs a lesson in manners after dinner we'll see how he likes Guillotine," the smith grunted, running a finger along the razor sharp edge of the blade and looking at the weapon, rather than at the brown haired teen. "Been looking for a proper test for it." He sheathed the perfect axe at his back and turned to glower at Koumori with storm grey eyes for a moment before holding back the flap of the tent so that everyone could exit the tent ahead of him.

And so, the battle of (half) wits continued, and I sighed as I slid my hands into my pockets.  We seriously weren't getting anywhere at that rate.  At least I learned the brown haired kids name; Koumori.

"K... Koum... Koum-ori," the name didn't agree with my British accent, but I guessed I could keep trying it out.  I also indirectly learned another player's name, Abalasster, when the big guy threw the remaining sword to him.

Talk of a duel rather surprised me, but also irritated me a slight bit.  They might not know it, but people can get extremely serious during a duel and go over the top, possibly even continuing attacking after the duel finished.  Thankfully, that hadn't happened to me, but I had experienced how serious one can get.  A duel I once had with a good friend and fellow Brit, Xion, when I was lower level showed me.  I started off getting good hit after good hit in, until he got extremely serious and almost lost it, clearing over half my HP in two hits.  They didn't know how risky it could be.

I happily obliged to be the first one out of the tent when the giant pulled the 'door' open.  I guessed it was my turn to separate Big Boy from his rival.

Rose nodded and took out her beginners sword and handed it over to the BlackSmith. She was a bit sad to see her two  Skill Points go but she was glad to atleast give something back in payment. She walked outside after the others and upon hearing more about this duel she sighed and calmly took in a breath before speaking for the first time in a while.

"Listen, I know we're all fairly new with each other and that we met because of my...episode... But since we're already here and we already took the time to actually learn one another's names, I suggest we at least try to get along until after we learn a bit more about each other and after we get something to drink and some food possibly. Then if you guys want to battle it out I won't try to stop you." 

She crossed her arms and looked at Mack and Koumori with a serious expression. Then she looked at the five men and added "You can drop me off at a place where they take care of younger players if you want, then you don't have to worry about me and we can all go our separate ways." 

She took SwiftSure and holstered it before looking back at them to see there reaction to her suggestion. She didn't want them to go though so much trouble in taking care of her and teaching her. They we'rent her parents and she didn't want to force the responsibility of taking care of her on them. Besides, she was 14, technecly a teenager and it was time she learned to care for herself. 

Edited by Rose