[F1] The Blue Tailor [Open]

Blue smiled when Hirru finally managed to reach his shop having waited quite a while for him to come in. He looked around the pick-up section of the shop before sending a trade offer for Hirru. "That'd be 7 MAT or 1100 Col please." Blue said, knowing that that was quite expensive for players that isn't the richest. He hoped that the player had quite a bit of money on him so he can actually pay.

Name: Sorrow of the Matron Wolf
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Regen 
Description: Full Leather Armor made from the remains of a mother wolf.  The chest piece has several tufts of fur around the neck and shoulder pieces.  Has been known to heal the wounds of the one who wears it, as time passes.

"The blood flowed freely from the young pup as its mother looked on in horror.  Nothing she did could stop her little ones untimely demise.  As the little one's cries grew softer, the matron wolf lifted her head to the sky and howled her sorrows; wishing for the spirits to have mercy.  The moon light shown off of her fur as she finished to look back at her cub.  Its wounds seemed to heal in the moon light, as if the spirits had answered her call." 

Edited by Blue
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macradon knocked on the door as he walked into the shop. ''Hello? Anyone here?" he asked as he entered the building. "I'm here to make a request" he said. He was still wearing his old starter attire and wanted to get some new clothes. The dusty old clothes he got when starting the game. No loot, no drops, nothing of clothing. The only differently he was wearing was the armor he made himself, but the clothes were beginner clothes, and it was quite noticeable.

Blue had been talking to Hirru about his armor and how much it would cost for him to take it when another player walked into the shop. This one seemed quite well prepared and seemed as if he has quite a bit of money on him. Blue smiled before addressing Hirru to wait up a bit so he can inform the new player where he could place in an order. Hopefully the order won't be too hard to complete... especially with the recent agreement of trade I've received via PM from that guild leader. He thought before walking over to the recently entered customer.

Blue had been told that the customer was trying to make a request. He smiled politely and pointed to the order form where the customers could help themselves in requesting items. "Go place in an order over there." Blue said simply before walking back to Hirru so the customer could pay him for the item that he'd made.

Opal had found her way to a cute little clothing shop on floor one. As she entered she found a few people already inside. She gave a small pout and decided to lay low for the moment and look for anything she might find interesting. As she was bobbing in and out of the sections, she came across a mannequin dressed like a treasure hunter, she looked at the price tag and smiled, "This looks nice...I wonder if it can be tailored for a woman with my...special needs..." She decided to lift the collection and drape it over one arm, then continued her shopping spree. As her eyes followed the rows of clothing, a beautiful set of leather clothing caught her eyes. Once more she took a look at the price tag, still within her budget but just barely. The extra evasion would be handy in those tough situations. She collected this as well and placed it over the other in her hand. 

She felt the need to continue shopping, yet by this time she would be out of everything she owned. She came up to the counter and placed the items she wanted down on the table. 

"Hello...Blue? I'd like to buy your Treasure Seeker Costume, and your Evasive Rabbit. 1200 Col for both, is that correct?" She wondered if she could get a small discount, she sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to at least try...maybe you can negotiate..." she said to herself. Give a small cough, she flicked the long tendrils off her black hair off her shoulders and they sprawled to her back, she leaned over slightly on the counter and sharpened her eyes at Blue with a flirty smile as her breasts became amplified from the pressure of her arms being folded underneath, "Maybe we can...strike a deal...or something?"  

Blue hadn't noticed a different player coming into his shop as he had been busy with the two other customers that were currently doing business with him. He went to sit down by his counter and soon enough the female player came to approach him. Great! More customers! He thought as the woman came towards the counter that he was sitting up with two of his greatest tailoring items. However, Blue had not expected what happened next. The woman leaned down onto the counter, allowing her private parts to be emphasized. Blue immediately looked away having just seen a lady that looked way too old for this sort of flirt. He pretended to look at the price poster behind him before starting to make a deal. Argh... Not interested. Blue thought as he started speaking.

"Look, I'm currently in need of deep materials... If you pay me five materials... I would gladly give you both of those two armor and clothing." Blue said, remembering his agreement with the guild leader that needed armor.

Edited by Blue

"Ugh!" That wasn't even a discount and she had figured her womanly charms would have made some sort of impact, perhaps he already had a girlfriend, or perhaps he had strong morals to just look away. She pushed herself off the counter and scrolled through her menu displaying three materials for the cost of the Treasure Hunter costume. 

"I need mats myself, deary. I can't pay the full seven. So I'll just take the Treasure Hunter garb for the three mats." She pushed them aside and took the Hunters Gear. She examined the article of clothing before nodding back to him, "Ya know...if all you're going to do is ask for materials instead of what is written on the price tag, you should do just that and put the price in materials. You are false advertising your sales by placing both options for your customers and that's bad business, kid." 

She deposited her materials on the counter and shook her head, she was kinda angry, but then again...she was normally angry over petty things such as this. She wouldn't apologize though. 

==

-3 Materials
+ 1 Treasure Seeker Costume [+1 LD]

Edited by Opal

Blue was confused... He'd obviously stated that he'll let the girl take both pieces of clothing for five materials yet the girl insisted that he'd asked for seven materials. He didn't want to cause a ruckus in his priced shop but he didn't want to cause anger either. "Wait!" Blue said before the customer could leave the shop. "You must have misheard me." He stated. "I asked for five materials for both the tailor products not seven." He said simply politely even though he could tell that the girl was indeed quick to anger especially with the way she criticized his way of marketing. Argh... how annoying. He thought.

OOC: I either misread or didn't read the edit. XP 

She looked back as the man named Blue came chasing after her...well that was fast. She looked back at him narrowing her honey colored eyes and she shook her head, the long black tendrils covering her once more,"No dice, Sug. I'll be fine with this." The Treasure Seeker Costume draped over her shoulder as she carried it along with a finger. The deal was done, she just wanted to leave the shop at this point and rid herself of the time she spent there. There was no way she would back out, she was too stubborn do that whether she misheard him or not. She left immediately afterwards, if she did mishear him...she was slightly embarrassed about the situation and walked out with her nose to the ground. 

You didn't read the edit XD

Blue watched as the lady went before sighing. Business is so complicated sometimes. Blue thought before walking back into the shop. He now had three materials to work with for the day and it might actually create a perfect item that would help him buy that sewing kit. He sighed once more before opening his inventory to see that there was indeed three materials laying right there. Well~ time to get to work. He thought before heading into the back of the shop where he had all his tailor equipment and soon there was be a much better sewing kit waiting for him.

ID: 30041
CD: 1 (Critical Failure)

ID: 30042
CD: 2 (Failure)

ID: 30043
CD: 7 (Good Item)

Blue sighed as he walked back into the shop having had quite a dramatic day, he didn't know whether he would appreciate having a go at making the armor that he was supposed to make. Whatever... I have three materials after all. He thought before going to the "secret room" to attempt it. Perhaps he was still thinking about the events of the day and that was why he failed to make anything of value except for a T-Shirt that he made after giving up on any chances of success. He looked at the garbage that he'd made before throwing them away. What a pity. He thought before walking upstairs to get some much needed sleep.

-3 MAT
+4 EXP

Name: Pokemon T-Shirt
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 30043
Roll: 7
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A regular shirt that would be worn in an unprofessional basis. It is a simple white T-Shirt that has short sleeves along with a Poke ball in the middle of the shirt. 

Edited by Blue

Hirru was quite confused at the current events of this shop.  Before he could even finish his order, someone else came in and the hunter had to have his order postponed.  Not too long after that, a young woman comes in and tries to con the owner out of some clothing.  After not getting everything that she wanted, the woman goes on about economic values, or something along that line.  Having been frozen to one spot while all of this was happening, Hirru could only have one thought.

"Oh, the sorrow.."

Finally, he made his presence known as he reopened the trade window for Blue.  He would then deposit 7 materials for him, and click select.

"There ya go!  Can I have my gear now?"

The items were transferred, and Hirru nodded his approval as he checked the specifics before donning the armor in place of his Wolf Pelt Vest.  He could feel the power within the armor.  Though, Hirru could feel something else within.  A sadness that would creep into him.  Like there was something that was wrong in the world.  He would get that confirmed with a message.

"I'll.. see you later.. Blue."

-7 Materials

Gained Item

Sorrow of the Matron Wolf

Edited by Hirru

Emerath poked his head into the shop of the tailor and looked around. He noticed a hunter coming his way and quickly pushed his way inside and let the man pass through the open door. He had meant to mutter a greeting, but ended up just making a bit of a squeak. The man looked pretty imposing in some well designed wolf coat. I wonder if the tailor here made that?

Emerath shrugged and let the door shut behind him as he walked into the shop. He brushed himself off. He had taken a bath since his adventures, but had not yet had the opportunity to wash the dirt stains on his gear. He must've looked a sight. But that's what he was in a clothes shop for, right? Right. Emerath stepped up to the counter and approached the shopkeep that the hunter had just spoken with and smiled, holding out his hand, "Hello, I'm Emerath!"

Regardless of if the shopkeep shook his hand or not, Emerath would turn to the display in the shop that showed off a wonderful suit and tie. "I'm interested in that suit and tie you have for sale. 200 Col, correct?"

"Yes, of course" he said as he was pointed towards the request area. The UI opened up and he would fill in the empty fallible areas that was necessary. "This should be fine" he said as he double checked everything he had entered in the request.

Name: Butcher's Robes
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: The Butcher's Robes are green and black sheets of cloth layered on top of each other. The green cloth as the first layer, wrapping the whole body in a comfortable covering layer. The second layer is black with a few green accents loosely wrapped around the green layer. The black layer also has a half cape and a hood.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/IO3ESsC.jpg

Edited by Macradon

Blue watched as yet another customer came walking through that door. He had one customer putting in a request for him and another that's currently looking through the clothing that he's made. Business has been good. Blue thought as he sat by the counter. When the new customer approached him before saying a greetings with the hold of his hand, Blue knew that he oughta do the same. "The name's Blue. Solo." He said his common greetings before holding his hand out and shaking the customer's hand. When Blue'd been asked about the suit and the price. Blue naturally responded. "Yes. 'Tis would be 200 Col or 2 MAT."

ID: 30230
CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

ID: 30231
CD: 12 (Perfect Item)

ID: 30232
CD: 2 (Failure)

ID: 30233
CD: 5 (Bad Item)
LD: 14

Blue now had two orders in which he would have to make... One was indeed an armor that would be used for trade while the other is one from the customer. With a sigh, he decided that he would get started early in the morning as he walked into the secret room in which all his tailor duties are completed. He shall make the two items and he was sure of it. He sat down with his basic tools in front of him. Perhaps I shall have better gear after this. He thought before getting to work. After a while, he had been able to make two perfects which he was requested of. He smiled before PMing his two clients. Suddenly, he looked at the request and realized that the order given to him was a rare item instead of a perfect. Blue sighed... Who even uses rare items anyway. He thought.

-4 MAT
+18 EXP

Name: Crimson Edition Light Armor
ID: 30230
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: 2X Thorns, 1X Evasion
Description: A light armor designed for members using light armor in the Crimson Blades guild. It is designed to have the badge on the top left corner of the armor and is extremely light so it's easy to move around for the wearer during battle.

Name: Ambitious Crafting Clothes
ID: 30231
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 1X Ambition
Description: An armor that uses the system to allow the wearer an extra exp every time they craft. Can be used by higher leveled players or lower leveled players to level up their profession ranks in the most efficient way.

Edited by Blue

Emerath smiled at the shopkeep's response, "Exactly what I wanted to hear!" He happily opened up a trade window with Blue and placed his 200 Col into the window. He waited for the shopkeep to place the suit and tie into the trade window. Once done, and both parties had approved, Emerath delighted as he opened up his inventory and equipped the dapper garments. He fixed up the tie, and buttoned up the cuffs, and overall just felt 100% better about his appearance. "Ah, professional and suave. Just the way I like it."

Emerath gave a light bow to the shopkeep, "Thank you, sir. You have a pleasant day." He made his way out of the shop and headed out the door, head held high.

Transaction Details:

• - 200 Col
  • Added to inventory:

Name: Suit and Tie
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A black suit that would fit a male player during a date or a formal meeting. This makes the wearer seem extremely professional and... maybe a bit attractive... depending on who's wearing it especially with the traditional long blue tie.

Lawfer had been on a tear trying to find the perfect tailor to make the exact set of gloves he needed. He had heard a lot about the tailor Blue. He had been a tad low on col but he did have ample amounts of materials for trade. Walking through the doors of the shop he proceeded directly to the counter. "Excuse me, Blue. I have a particular need for a set pair of these. Any chance you could make them for me?"

Name: Lawabiding 
Item Type: Leather Gloves
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Light Momentum, +1 Evasion
Description: A beautiful set of white leather battle gloves. adorned in gold trim. 

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 30716
CD: 9+1=10 (Uncommon Item)

ID: 30717
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad Item)
LD: 17 (MAT Salvaged)

ID: 30718
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)

ID: 30719
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)

-3 MAT
+7 EXP

Blue once again got to his duties in the tailor shop that he owns on the first floor. He had two customers currently waiting for him to make their items and he didn't like to keep people waiting for their armor to be made. With a sigh, he got out his brand new sewing kit which would help him accomplish what he needed to accomplish by giving him a better chance of making better armor. Time to give this a test. He thought as he got out the needles and the materials that he would use to make some of those materials. Here we go. He thought as he got started.

Edited by Blue

I was mindlessly wandering when I happened to come across a tailors shop. I hadn't set out with the intention of shopping today but maybe it would be better if I did. I was seriously lacking in the armor department so it would be best if I fixed that soon. I opened the door and entered the store. I wasn't a fan of heavy armor so the pieces I found on display were much more my speed. Feeling like I may be able to find something after all, I walked towards the person who I deemed was the owner and ask him what he could do for me. "Hey, do you have something with a good amount of evasion?"

Blue yawned as he had finished the crafts he had that day before sitting down on the counter in case any customers walked in. Indeed, there was a player that walked in and Blue immediately sat up, not wanting to look like a lazy bum he was. He sighed before standing up when he was asked whether he had anything with a good amount of evasion. Well... if you look around, you'll probably find one. Blue thought as he walked over to the rare item that he had which had plenty of evasion for anyone that needs it before letting the player see it.

Name: Evasive Rabbit
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: 2X Evasion
Description: This piece of leather armor allows the wearer plenty of flexibility to move around and dodge attacks when they come. The armor is extremely light and because of this, the armor does not absorb damage very well... the main aim of this armor is to avoid damage entirely with speed. Meant for speedy players.