[PP-F11] The Awaited Meeting- F11 Boss Planning (Invite Only)

"The Blades will be ready when you call, not perhaps with our full strength, but we will be ready," Mack said, offering a rumbling response. "That should be enough time for me to get the necessary skill points to grandmaster my weapon skill," the blonde man continued. He had every intention of being on the assault team that would actually tackle the boss. That was the only way to receive the very best loot that was available in the game and a new set of armor or a new lucky charm or a new axe would all be worthwhile acquisitions. After all, if they didn't have the stats on them that he wanted when he got them he could always purchase a voucher from Abalasster and re-spec the item however he wanted it done. Two weeks would also provide the necessary time Mack would require to craft Invictus to replace Guillotine. "If there's nothing else to discuss, the Blades will take their leave and await your summons."

As the others in the group gave their points and tips for engaging the boss, Calrex gave a nod as he listened intently to each, thinking of the reasoning behind each. In terms of everyone positioning, the only one he heard actually make a specific strategy came from Tristan, who suggested that he serve as the main tank for the minion group, which will be led by Zelrius, who was the main area damage dealer. The strategy made sense, as with the new Sword Art system introduced each weapon seemed to serve different purposes. Curved Blades were great for area of effect damage, meaning that with Zelrius' unique gear and high sword skill rank, he would be able to attack multiple enemies at once.

"Since my armor skill is not maximized, I would probably serve better as the lesser enemy tank, as I can still take a significant amount of damage. With my damage potion in effect should make me more useful in terms of clearing out enemies. However it looks like it might be more useful if I can also find a high enough performer to get another damage boosting potion from them."

Hearing about healing potions and the First Aid skill he figured that was definitely going to be useful for the support team, but also took note to possibly inquire with the current active alchemists about mass-healing potions. When Oikawa asked if there were any more questions the first to answer was Mack, who spoke for the Crimson Blade. Since he had no guild affiliation Calrex gave a nod, taking everything to heart as he shook his head, "No questions from me Oikawa. I'll be sure to pass the message on to any solo players high enough and looking to participate."

With that he looked across all of the group before giving a final nod and wave, "I'll be taking off then. If any of you need to contact me you know where to reach me."

Having been sitting mostly in silence, Takao opted to absorb all of the information that was being passed around rather than posing his own questions. The other players seemed to cover all the bases that he would've inquired about himself, so his input would only be redundant. There was one question on his mind, though that was most likely to be answered when the final force was gathered for the raid. Despite the choice not being his alone to make, he considered the various teams he would be most useful on. His relative lack of damage mitigation and complete absence of damage dampening skills save for his armour proficiency meant that he would be utterly useless to the tanks. The one handed straight sword was broad in terms of usage, it had plenty of area-of-effect skills that would benefit the group tasked with clearing the lesser mobs. The main attack group was where he would prefer to be, just as anybody in his position would. Like AOE, his weapon had a plethora of choices in regards to stuns, yet it lacked the same overall kind of damage output that certain other weapons had. He was sure he could rank his proficiency up at least once before the boss fight, and with the proper buffs his damage could be greatly increased, yet it remained to be seen what the final raid party would require.

"Two weeks should be more than enough," he thought to himself as a vague deadline was put in place. "GM is too far off, but I'll be able to get other things in order, I think." Takao rocked his weight forward and stood up from the pew. He was sure that any more information that was needed to be known would be shared before they finally delved into the boss's lair, and he was wasting time he could be spent working on leveling up by sticking around for longer than needed.

"Two weeks, got it. I'll definitely be there!" he said. The brunet raised his hand to wave to those gathered, despite many being unfamiliar to him, and moved to leave the Cathedral.

Oikawa took note of the relative silence among those in attendance. Save for Mack, Takao, and Calrex everyone else remained quiet. Giving them nods as they exited, the blonde turned to everyone else and gave a formal closing. "We have a game-plan, a loose strategy and two weeks more or less to level up and learn the new system. Lets make the best of our time and look to come away with no casualties. I for one will will be looking to up my healing capabilities given the lack of seasoned alchemists, but hopefully we can all come together and take this thing down. Without further ado, this meeting is now over. Best of luck guys, the sign ups will go live shortly."

Clearing his throat, he jumped from the podium and bowed to those remaining. Giving each person a solid glance, he nodded and exited the cathedral.

Complete:

All participants (except Lowenthal sadly) gain 1 SP and 36 Col (except myself, I gain 40 Col.)