Im glad my brother told me about this site, im not typically "active" but i am part of the guild and wish to be active me, My name is Kunagi, twin brother to Ryujin, and this has been the best site to be a part of since the last forum rp i was on shut down almost two years ago. PM me if you wanna role play together and maybe we can get to know each other

Heya, Kunaji. I hope you're really a brother and not someone else under a different name, because they confuse me a lot. If you want to grow on the forums and be a top player, all of the luck to ya I can give. It will happen quicker than you think. Welcome to the site and I think you're the first player to use an avatar from that category selection.

ok...so i lied to you all, im really just a class mate of Ryu's and we decided it would be fun to act like twin brothers....that is until the name winning contest was announced, so i waited for my chanc, then low and behold, i got the name i desired...sorry for tricking you all, i hope that doesnt change the way you guys (and girls) look at me