[PP-F2] A Night of Freedom.

Miriko quickly swallowed her food, kind of chocked but coughed it off, so she could greet Shirosu. "Hi Shirosu, my name is Miriko. Nice to meet you." Miriko spoke lightly.She turned to Vasth "You have introduced me to so many people. I barely know anyone here so I cant really introduce you to anyone. I wish Aika was here." Out of the corner of her eye she saw two men that she hadnt seen before, fighting over something. "That doesn't look too good." Miriko whispered. The fight broke and the two men went in different directions, both emotionally unstable. "Well you can't have a part without some drama I guess." She turned back to the buffet. Her appetite had vanished. "I don't feel hungry anymore which is a big surprise." Miriko grinned, causing dimples to form in her cheeks. This party was fun. Lots of food and she got to meet new people. What a night. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He noticed that the green haired lady didn't seem particularly enthused so he gave her leg a tap with his own under the table, a grin on his lips as he said "Relax~ This is a party. You can worry and care once the party is over, until then, just be happy and enjoy yourself however you need to." He shrugged as he tears off a piece of steaks and chews it up. To him Eulalia was a cute and lovely lady. He honestly wouldn't have minded doing a few choice things with her, but he was a bit of a coward despite the way he liked to approach combat. He would have serious trouble sealing any deals. He valued his freedom so tying himself to a closed relationship would need a little force. That said he enjoyed flirting a fair bit, so he happily said to her "It's a good thing alcohol is so hard to get... Otherwise I'd have probably nabbed you by now and carried you home." He chuckled softly and rolled his eyes "Though alcohol does impair judgement... might not make it very far." He shrugged and his eyes looked to the crowd.

"Let's see" he mumbles as he starts counting. "Mack I've met once for a quest and have had him smith for me. He runs a great guild... Not my style though." He shrugged and said next "Piera and Lee, they're a couple and she is my only other female friend." He shrugged "So hard to find those." He chuckled and pointed to another guest "Shirosu I also recognize. She is a tailor, I have her making me some light armor." He smiled happily and looked to Lia "And that's the list of people I've talked to more than once since I got into this game." He takes another bite of his steak, not feeling particularly lonely in a social respect but he was always up for more friends.

Opal beamed a smile at Piera, "Thank you! You look absolutely fantastic yourself, it's like walking into a Cinderella story isn't it? Everyone has really gone that extra mile to look good...." Opal looked over her shoulder as the argument between Lowenthal and the other had taken a turn for the worse, she watched as he angrily returned to his seat to a pretty brunette who was helping him through the troubled time. Neither Piera nor Jomei made a movement which meant that was a problem she could not help with either. Somewhere around the night, she would like to speak to him though and catch up. As her attention was returned to the other Jomei had excused himself looking for a drink, she sighed lightly and smiled as he walked by her not even looking back. Her honey eyes fell a bit as her date handed her another champagne glass, "Cheers!" she said tipping the bubbly glass and drank a good mouthful of the contents. There was a sudden silence in the air, it felt awkward...but maybe it was because of her. She had not been together with other people for a small while and socializing seemed like a skill she had nearly forgotten about. Her days were mostly consisting of hard work and training...she grimaced at the thought of what tomorrow was going to bring. But there was priorities...

"Hey..." Opal said tugging on the man's arm, "I'm gonna step outside real quick and powder my nose. I'll be back in a little bit..." Opal released herself from the man's arm and walked slowly in her dress, high heels clanking down on the marble ground as she strolled by the other players that were coming and going from the event. There was so many people in there and she quickly found the exit as the cool air hit her exposed torso. The wind felt nice and the amount of people outside were not nearly as plenty as those inside. Her training had made her feel a bit of hermit, being alone on that mountain sure had its advantages and there was so much serenity and peace, she wasn't quite up to snuff with all this grandiose partying like she was back in the day. 

She shifted herself and positioned herself up against a wall, her hands folding over mouth as a lilac stick appeared and taking a long drag as the tip glowed and then exhaled slowly into the air giving off the lavender fragrance. She exhaled flicking the flowery petals off her calming stick and felt immediately better. She rubbed her forehead and moved the wild wisps of raven hair from out of her eyes. She looked with a smile as the other guests were pilling in  once more. It was gonna be a crazy long night, that's for sure. She took another long drag as the tipped burned and fluttered as she slowly exhaled with pursed lips, a silky smooth stream of smoke exiting her mouth as she blew upwards. She allowed the stick to dangle from her mouth as she looked around, no one close by to see her next set of actions. She pushed one hand down her dress and adjusted her cleavage, "The hell...did these things get bigger...?" she said while positioning her puppy's into a more comfortable fixture. She released her form and took the calming stick out of her mouth while exhaling. Using her thumb to flick the petals like ashes off her cig, she moved a hand under her bosom while resting the opposite elbow in her palm and leaned backed against the wall, trying to be as inconspicuous as she could be.   

Catching the woman's final few comments, Lawfer struggled not to laugh. "You know.... You need to learn to smile more. You're the most beautiful woman in Aincrad when you do..." He paused, knowing that he had caught the vixen off guard. "Trust me, I've pretty much met them all and by far you have a double digit lead." The golden haired man stated as he leaned against the wall next to the honey eyed woman. He had excused himself from the group a minute or so after the woman had, but took his time finding her. The spear man had wanted to give her space, however, he deemed that this situation didn't really call for it. Maybe it was his overconfidence, but he was never opposed to making foolish moves for the woman he began to care about. The man stared out to the vast garden. His suit was ruffled at the shoulders as it met the wall. "Normally, I would have let you enjoy being alone, but I figured you were going to be brooding out here all by your lonesome, and I wasn't going to let that happen." He stated casually. "You're my woman tonight." He said as he looked to her and winked, then returned his gaze to the vast garden. "So I figured that its kind of my duty to make sure you are smiling at all times... It's kind of a principle I live by." Kicking off the wall with his shoulders he squatted down, then sat next to the beautiful woman. He could smell the lavender coming from the woman's cigarette. 

"I didn't say anything before, but is that tattoo new?" He asked. "From what I recall, at the cottage you didn't seem to have it. Unless I was too distracted by everything else." The golden haired man chuckled as he reached up and fixed a strand of hair of his that had fallen out of place. Looking over to the woman, he smiled. He could tell that she felt momentarily out of place. Standing up once more, he walked over to one of the rose bushes. Reaching out with his right hand, he broke one of the flowers at the stem. Lifting it to his nose, he smelt it delicately. Using his thumb, he removed the thorns by scrapping them off. Turning back, he returned to the woman, with rose in tow. Kneeling down in front of her he leaned in, "I do believe that I forgot to get you a flower." With the flower in his right hand, he used a free finger to move back the the strands of hair that were in hanging loose and placed the rose behind her ear. "There you go. Absolutely breathtaking now." He said as he smiled. "Now that that's done. Come find me when you are ready. You and I have a lot to do tonight, I still need to sweep you off your feet." He finished as he stood and began walking slowly back to the entrance of the party.

Edited by Lawfer

With a small grin she walked out of the second floor of her shop. She was now dressed in the attire for Zel's party. However, upon checking the time, she grew wild with horror as she realized that she would be late! Her shop was quite close to the high fields of crossing as it had a perfect view. Kitty had picked a nice dress with a white silky fabric. It had silver/light blue roses embroidered into the white fabric with a darker navy blue bow that looked almost black. The top bit of her dress, was made of a silver colored lace-like fabric. The dress clung to her body near the top, and lightly fanned out near her legs. The dress did not have a slit in it, however it was still very easy to walk in. Kitty's hair wasn't the usual two braids in front. It was made in a slightly nicer hairdo. It was pinned back by a single silver rose pin. Her blonde hair was down and shimmering across her back. It was curled to perfection and there were no braids, making her feel very fancy.

With a couple of quick steps, Kitty walked over to the counter, where her present for Zel laid. It was wrapped very neatly, in a small box, that fit it quite nicely. She had ordered it from Scarlett_'s shop previously that day, and had loved it as it had been completed in 15 minutes. She wrapped her fingers around the wrapped box lightly and started turning the lights off in her shop. It had been closed for a while now, her footsteps carried her out of her door, to where she could see the high fields of crossing quite nicely. They were lit up with what seemed millions of lights. She could see people dancing and talking, with a grin, she locked her shop door and headed for the fields. 

Her fingers picked up the bottom of her dress so that it wouldn't get dirty before she got there and walked with quick steps wearing a cute pair of silver flats. She had of course read the invitation carefully. She had brought no weapons with her, and only her dress and present. She hurried along her way and kept at a quick pace along the pathway. Finally she reached the fields, where she spotted a many of people. None that she knew all that well. She spotted the birthday boy, and headed in the general direction of him. She took in his appearance. He was wearing a hydra helmet and a cape that draped over his shoulders. She looked slightly concerned as she approached him. He seemed to have just spoken with Tristan, the one face she could easily pick out among everyone. Her neck had to peer up at Tristan as she smiled. She turned her attention back on Zelrius, and spoke the words that were on her mind.

"Quite a nice party you have here." With a small smirk she added the words 'Happy Birthday' and handed over the small box. She awaited for his reply, slightly nervous as she hadn't met many of the people here and knew she was surrounded by many strangers.

Name: Azure Rose 

Proffession: Artisan

ID: 32935

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Shop:The Black rose

Item type: Lucky charm

Enhancements: +2 Prosperity

Description: It is a charm with a azure(blue) rose, with the words "Azure Brigade" carved into it.

Edited by Kitty

Miaki returned to the cabin from a run with Nikki nowhere to be found. He hadn't seen her during his daily run and they had no reason to go into the town for anything today. No note was left out for him either about where his wife went. Nikki often went out to paint or relax but her gear for that was still stored in the cabin. Another oddity. Miaki checked his inbox that was overloaded with unread messages and noticed one of the most recent additions. It was a party invitation. The birthday party of Zelrius to be precise. "Did she?... No way." Miaki argued with himself over the idea. He hadn't seen Zelrius in quite some time and it was the only remaining logical place for Nikki to be. If Nikki had left for this party he was reading about then this was quite a surprise to him due to the fact they both had dropped off the radar as far as the world was concerned. They had issues to deal with and were still struggling with them in a way. But through each others strength they continued on with life. To have it where Nikki felt like going out meant that she was ready to try and move forward. It was a little uncomfortable himself he realized. But if she could do it then so would he. Closing the window, Miaki changed into a set of blue trousers and a green top. A simple style that wouldn't draw much attention towards him. Looking at his surroundings, Miaki took a deep breath and moved out.

Once on site, the man came upon a site he didn't expect to see. No one he seemed to recognize. He really had been gone a long time. But he figured he would find Zelrius and Nikki near the center. Miaki navigated the crowd, careful not to collide with anyone, and searched for his brother in arms. Miaki's eyes caught the sight of the long blue hair he knew and loved, today it was put up in a pretty bun. The woman who is solely responsible for his life not falling apart. Miaki slipped up behind her, hoping she didn't see him yet, and whispered in her ear. "You should've told me you felt like going out for a change. If I had know you wanted to come out here I would've come with you." He kissed her cheek and said, "I'm glad you are feeling better."

Miaki saw Zelrius who was turning their way and not a surprise to Miaki, Zelrius was just as flashy as ever. The sight brought a smile to his face and reminded him of the good old days. He strode forward and waved. "Zelrius! You crazy son of a gun! Happy birthday to you!" Miaki held out his arms in a hug and embraced the man. "Good to see you doing so well right now. Sorry about dropping in here without telling you. Wasn't sure how to do that. Been out of it for a while I've lost my touch." He laughed. "But you. You look great! How's it been?"

Edited by Miaki

Opal was the name of the robust woman that had come into the group's circle. The life of the party seemed to truly come when Lowenthal and his former interest were no longer...interested in one another. Though, this wasn't all a bad thing as it livened the party as well as put some past things to rest so that Lowenthal was now able to move on. Piera seemed to be one of the most well known individuals that wasn't a front-liner at the entire party. The man whom came with Opal who went by the name of Lawfer greeted her and then Lee respectively to which he would nod in response.  Opal, shortly after toasting wished to go off to do what she deemed 'powdering her nose' and left the group. Lawfer would follow suit as Lee would blink several times and glance from the now leaving Lawfer, to Opal and then to Piera and after a set of doing the same thing, Lee would look around and comment "I assume he hasn't met my date?"

Lee would raise up his free hand to his forehead and take in a very sarcastic breath and exhale just as deeply "Though, I guess its what comes with the territory when people have something others can't. Like being me because I'm just too awesome and of course anything associated with me ups in value~" All of this was obviously sarcasm and drenched in it.

Lowenthal removed his hand from his face, revealing that he had indeed had a small cry. "Yeah. Let's go dancing." Lowenthal said, taking Persephone's hand. Lowenthal led Persephone to the dancing area, and took the proper pose. He took her right hand in his own, and placed his right hand on the back of her shoulder. "I do hope you know the basics?" Lowenthal said, already having a few years of formal ballroom dancing under his belt. He had started young, because his mother had told him that she refused to have her son, not know how to dance at his own wedding. "We'll start slow, try to keep with the beat." Lowenthal whispered to Persephone. As the music played, Lowenthal slowly moved his feet gracefully. "It's simple, all you have to do it mirror my moves." Lowenthal said, whispering to Persephone. Lowenthal took a quick glance, and noticed the plethora of faces staring at the two of them. For someone who spent thier time hidden in the darkness, it was a nice change to be the center of attention.

Eulalia snapped out of her thoughts as she felt a light tap upon her leg.  The girl perked her head up to see Kalesh looking at and speaking to her. "Y-yeah, I'll do my best..." She replied uncertainly.  Kalesh was being really nice to her, and he was even kind to her upon their first meeting; he gave her money to buy some lunch that wasn't bread, and she respected him for that.  She giggled bashfully when Kalesh mentioned that he'd have carried Lia off, had he had access to alcohol. "Kalesh, you can carry me off whenever you like~" She teased, glancing at the redhead cutely. "You don't even need to worry about being intoxicated."

Lia listened closely to Kalesh's list of friendly faces. "Well, aren't I lucky to be one of your friends, eh?" Lia replied, gazing at the boy adoringly. "And it's up to your discretion whether or not you're lucky... I kinda don't wanna boast, haha..." She added shyly.  She glanced around at the other party animals. "Every girl dressed up so much better than me... I look like a damn orange... And even the guys look real good..." She threw a sly glance towards Kalesh. "But in my opinion you're the best looking man here..." She flirted, giggling.

He smiled supportivly to her and said "That's all any of us can do." He winks to her and takes a bite of some more potato while she kept speaking to him. Kalesh blinked at Lia's little comment about carrying her off, an obvious grin crossing his lips as the thought processed. He happily said to the flirty little lady "Really, now? Be careful who you give that kind of privilege to... It's ripe for the abusing!" He started eating with more of a hurry, giving her a wink as he munched through his plate like a child who was eager to get to his dessert.

He couldn't help but smile at the suggestion of her being lucky to have him as a friend. "Ooh. If you insist you are, then you are!" He chuckled and shuffled his seat closer to her's. "I consider myself lucky. You are cute, kind, and you look nice too." He smiled as he gave her an up and down to punctuate his point before he leaned in close suddenly, whispering softly to her. "And what is wrong with oranges, hm? They are sweet, but have enough bite to not be overly-so, they are fun to peeeeeal..." He grins and suddenly cups his arms under her, one arm under her knee and the other supporting her back and holding her shoulder. He smiled as he took full advantage of her permissions and stood with her in his arms, held against his chest as he said "And they are only a handful, so you can carry them around as a portable snack~" He winked flirtily, holding a woman in his arms princess-style with not enough shame within him to offset his sense of humor at the situation! To make matters worse (for Lia) he even started to walk around the party!

Vasth got up and looked at Miriko he was bored sitting down he wanted to meet more people. "Let's find some of my other friends eh?" Vasth grinned as he hooked his arm arounds Miriko so Miriko was able to hold his arm if she wanted to,they slowly walked around, Vasth sees a few familiar faces, Vasth saw Mack who wasn't in to greatest mood so Vasth decided to talk to him later, Vasth see Kalesh and Eulalia, both very close to each other, after they stop flirting, Vasth whispers to Miriko "wathc me  scare two of my friends!" Vasth gave a cheeky grin, Vasth slow walks up to them couple and hugs them both from behind "Hey Kalesh and Eul did I get you guys,ahah It's been quite some time!" Vasth says as he looks at the two, Vasth hooks his arm around his princess. "What have you guys been up to?" 

So far the night was proving to be a great success. Even though it had only been a short stint in the evening, she had already addressed Zel, before things became too crowded. She had also managed to secure a date for the remainder of the event. She blushed again looking up at Takao, as it crossed her mind that he was  date of sorts for her. She carefully ate another grape, enjoying its taste and being blown away that something digital tasted so good. At the end of the day, everything here was just bits of Data but they all came together in a miracle of sorts to create this whole experience. She took another sip from her drink and again she felt warm from the inside out. It was a nice feeling, one could even say intoxicating. But in this case the drink itself was not particularly toxic to her status, putting it at a level of less than real world alcohol.

Takao had mentioned now that he'd like to introduce her to some people around here. All in all it was a great idea. Red knew she wanted to meet as many of these front liners as she could, though she was unsure as to how many of them were interested in a low level player like herself. For now though she wanted to enjoy her time. After all she may never get a chance like this again, especially here in Aincrad. She could die at any point and the same could be said for Takao. In fact he had a boss raid coming up if he was participating. It had become all the buzz on the lower floors. The 11 floor boss was going to be fought by the advanced clearing party. Even a few older players had returned for the occasion.

Suddenly she choked, coughing gently while covering her mouth, before taking another quick sip of her drink. "Takao, Your on the boss clearing party aren't you?" She asked looking up at his eyes with concern. Suddenly she was worried about him. If bigger players needed to return to the front lines, then this one had to be dangerous. After a second she smiled hiding her fear and giving a small laugh. "No Im sure you will do amazing." As she spoke she reached out, placing her hand on his, before pulling it away with another blush.

As the pair sat in conversation the Tempo to the music seemed to change, slowing down a bit. It was still happy and up beat music, but it allowed some of the other couples to get a little closer while they were on the floor. "Hey, would you dance with me?" She asked with a shy smile. Her ex had never danced with her, even at functions or events. He had always been so eager to leave or mess around with his friends that she often ended up alone.

A smile dared itself on Nikki's lips as Miaki spoke into her ear. She had thought herself to be sneaky, to have escaped from the house unnoticed. She had even assumed that it would have been hours before he had noticed her missing. And yet her he was dressed fine, and at her side. This proved that only had he figured her out, but he had done so earlier, and left shortly there after she had. Still though, she had made no mention of a party, so perhaps his intuition had guided him here then. Did he know she couldn't leave Zel without a proper birthday greeting? Or had he simply assumed her desire to be social. It had been a while, and she had become rather... Caged. So being here was the right option in her own mind.

"Remind me to stop under estimating you good sir hunter." She whispered back teasingly. As such was their playful banter. it seemed though that there may have been some apprehension on his part to return as well, given how quickly he rose to the occasion not only to find her, but to be seen at the party. It was bad enough for her to wander around, but as a pair to be seen was something to inspire the masses, or so she had come to think. "Needless to say I am feeling quite fine my love." Her voice trailed off sweetly, before Miaki went to address Zelrius himself. Strangely though she noticed a change in mood from the boy. He seemed to have a weight on his heart now..

"Come with me, We will have a drink and give the birthday boy some time. After all it is a big day." Her voice remained sweet as she hooked her arm in Miaki's and pulled him away. The disturbance that had been going on also seemed to have subsided, luckily for all parties. This meant that things could carry on as normal. As she pulled him along she pointed out a few people here and there explaining their identities to him. Things had changed a bit since their last appearance, and it was time to catch up.

Clarence's eyes darted from the floor to the ballroom, where a couple now started to dance. Sorrow edged into his heart as he saw who was dancing on the floor. Lowenthal, with a mystery girl. Wow, someone does move on fast..... I did betray him by not talking to him. I can't believe I did what I did, over stupid jealousy too! Clarence beat himself up internally and left, his emotions still running high. Clarence, leaving the crowded room, sunk down to the ground and let his body take the full blow of his emotions. He did not cry though. Clarence knew everything that just happened was his fault and knew that Lowenthal probably would never forgive him for what he did to him. His body felt ragged and he didn't want to do anything. "Why am I so emotional... why am I so jealous over nothing." Clarence said to himself, not knowing what to do with his lonely life.

Miaki hardly had the time to finish his well wishes to Zelrius before his wife hooked his arm and stole him away. Miaki smiled sheepishly as Nikki led him around the party. He felt completely exposed out in the open. Around so many people again, the poignant sound of voices over each other was a bit too much for him. He felt out of place; like a fish out of water. Before going of with his lovely wife, Miaki had been one of the most central figures in the world. He knew most, if not all, of the players who stayed close to the highest floor cleared and fought in the big fights. But too much of that world and the politics that came with it stretched him too thin. That, along with other shared reasons, cause him and Nikki to go off and know each other better without the rest of the world getting in the way. It was working too. Their relationship and recently forged life together as one began. Miaki developed a degree of social anxiety as side effect. Becoming so comfortable with the simple life with the most important person in his life, all he wanted was to spend time with her. They even came out to help in one battle but returned to their home and life together. They still had their own struggles that could only be solved by retreating away and cutting themselves off from everything and everyone.

Miaki awkwardly followed Nikki's guiding him around. Staying close to her as if his life depended on it. His wife seemed to sense the uneasiness in him as she spoke in her soothing voice. He locked in on that and took a deep breath, exhaling and calming his nerves. "Right beside you." He said, although it was more like she was beside him. "Alot of new faces I see." Miaki commented as Nikki pointed some of the unfamiliar ones out. "This is good if we plan to move forward we'll need everyone willing and able." He said, thinking like a tactician again. The thought of battling once again beside his lifelong partner was enough to help him forget the amount of people around him and cool his nerves.

They both got themselves something to drink and, at Miaki's request, stayed along the edge of the gathering for the moment. He didn't want to throw himself back into the social world quite yet. Maybe take it slow and ease in with time. Miaki looked to Nikki beside him and admired her appearance. "Im glad yer okay Hun. Life has been rough for us both lately and together we face it just like everything else." He thought about somethings for a moment. "You know, this is nice. Just what I needed... What we both needed." He added. A nice party to cause a change of pace for them. "Something almost tells me you used this as an excuse to get me out here." He gave a playful look and winked. "You seriously didn't think I would hide under the fur covers while you came out here today did you?"

"Uh... yeah. I am." he said, nearly hesitating slightly with his answer after noticing the look of concern in her eyes. "I'm not sure what team I'll be on though. Maybe dregs." His musings began to trail off toward the end as they became less of a response and more of him just thinking out loud. He shook his head and reaffirmed his attention on her after feeling the weight of her hand on his. A warm smile grew on his face as she showed a bit of confidence in his abilities, and he leaned his weight onto the table. "If you're worried about me, I'm sure I'll be completely fine. There's a lot of strong players joining, so I don't think we'll have any problems." From his the reassuring tone in his voice, he seemed to have a lot of confidence in the clearing team's ability to succeed.

His eyebrows quirked upward at her request to dance. He hadn't ever been much of a dancer - not a serious one, at least. His mother had taught him some things here and there during the very brief time in his life when he wished to take after her career, but ultimately nothing came of it. He figured that slow dancing couldn't be that hard to pick up on, just gentle swaying back and forth, so another smile grew on his face and he nodded. "I'd love to," he said as he stood, offering his hand out for her to take. "I... feel like I should probably warn you that I've never slow danced before, though."

"Well. This is the place." Brice adjusts his suit, making sure that the collar was straight and the edges weren't messy. He begins to head in, but stops short, remembering that he still had his weapon out. He opens up his inventory menu and puts it away before heading back in. Wow. This place is really nice. Hmm. Brice looks around to see if there might be anyone at the celebration  that he might know. As he looks around he spots a familiar face: a freckled brunette with his unmistakable green eyes. With a bright grin Brice heads in the direction of his friend and waves to him. "Hey Takao. I didn't know you'd be here."    He stops before Takao and the player with him, seeing that he might have interrupted something. "Oh... Um... Sorry. Am I interrupting something here?" A bright pink color comes over his cheeks , showing his embarrassment.

Edited by Brice

Eulalia scoffed. "Well, I'm placing my trust in you that you won't abuse that privilege." She informed him, her tone still cheerful.  She giggled as Kalesh began to eat faster. "Ravenous, are you?" She asked, throwing him an affectionate look. "There's no hurry, I'm here aaaaaaall night~" She teased the redhead, giving him a playful shoulder check.  Lia blushed and hid her face when Kalesh went on complimenting her, and she allowed the boy to lean in close, enjoying the warmth by her ear.  She let out a girly yelp as she felt Kalesh sweep her up and fell into a giggling mess in his arms as she held tightly onto the man's shoulders, curling up close to him.

"Oh, so I'm something of your prey now?" Lia questioned in jest. "Guess it's better than nothing, though!" She added and began to giggle once more.  All her shame was washed away as she was held within Kalesh's arms.  She allowed him to stroll around the party, carrying her like some prized possession.  She closed her eyes and halted her giggling, breathing slow and deep into the man's suit.  Thank goodness she had all night...

But her joy was soon interrupted by a sudden jolt in Kalesh and a second arm around her shoulder.  Barely managing to refrain from swearing out loud, she turned her vision to the spearman known as Vasth.  Her shame still not returning, she exclaimed. "J-Jesus, Vasth!  You sure scared the hell out of me!" Her brow furrowed, unimpressed.  Her eyes drifted to the girl under Vasth's arm. "I-is this your girlfriend, Vasth?" She asked, giving the girl a quick up-and-down.

Lawfer had followed but gave enough time to light up and relax a little as she sat on the ground and stared at the sky. She smiled at his comments, giving him that sort of warm smile that he wanted to see from her. He really was a smooth talker and she couldn't help but feel a little blush rise on her cheeks. She quirked a brow at him when he mentioned her tattoo, "Are you curious?" she asked smiling, moving the cigarette to the other hand, she slowly leaned over and started to move her dress upwards slightly so he could get a better peak. The left foot was encircled by it at the start and then wrapped around the entire length and disappeared into the dress, "It continues up the thigh, over the rib cage, wraps around my left breast and up to my neck and shoulder. I'm not sure if I wanna do something with my arms or not..." she said taking a slow drag and then expelling it over his opposite side. 

He had placed a flower in her ear, giving her more of that exotic look that she liked on herself. She smiled at him and leaned forward a bit, giving him a damp kiss on his cheek before he lifted himself up, "Just a few more hits and I'll be back in there for that dance, Sug." She smiled and was giddy on the inside as he walked away. She looked to her left and saw that man that Lowenthal had confronted, he looked worn out and defeated with despair on his face. The woman got up from her little spot and walked over to him, holding her cigarette behind her as the fresh scent of lavender was kicking into the air.

"Must be difficult to hear those things from a person you love. Lowenthal, he's a good guy, ya know? He has a lot of mystery surrounding him, he has that unique charm, doesn't he? I understand you two aren't getting along now. And wounds take time to heal...Just give it some time. But if you need someone to talk to...I don't mind lending an ear. My name is Opal, by the way. It's nice to meet you." she offered a warm smile to the melancholy looking man. Right now he looked like he needed a friend or someone to talk to. Opal had seen those eyes in herself before, the feeling of being rejected and shunned away. It was not often, but those were shadows that hung in her mind and crept like a plague every now and then. 

He grinned down at his little captive, saying to her all too happily "Yes, yes I am ravenous... and why not? I never gained weight in the real world either." He smiled happily at this fact before adding "And you miiiiiight be my prey. But would that be so bad?" He grinned as he gave her a tight squeeze against himself. "You'd probably make for a very sweet treat, especially if I could have you whenever I wanted." He smirked, his words ripe with innuendo as she was kept inadvertently close to his face from being carried in his arms. "And we have more than just all night. If you want, we can have all morning too." He winked as he flirted with the little lady Lia in his arms.

Kalesh gasped and gave a slight jump in surprise at Vasth's attempt at stealth, looking to him with wide eyes as his right fist glowed in reflex of a charged art before he realized what happened and everything calmed again. "Well, hello to you too!" He said before managing a chuckle and shaking his head in disbelief. "Even in a safe zone, we're not safe, hm?" He teased as he kept Lia good and tucked in his arms. When he saw woman with Vasth he couldn't help but grin and say "Ah, and who's this?" He smiled curiously as he was ready to meet somebody new. He didn't even pretend to be bothered that he still had a cutie in his arms!