[PP-F2] A Night of Freedom.

OOC: Sorry for the delay guys.

“My mistake, and the feeling is mutual when having a face to put with a name,” Mack replied with a shrug of his shoulders when Lee corrected him by saying he was a former member of the Velvet Room. As they shook hands it took all of the enormous Grandmaster’s resolve to not attempt to crush Lee’s hand within his own. The red-haired man didn’t miss the fact that Lee’s hand immediately found its way back into Piera’s once they were done speaking. So, it was going to be like that. Two could play that game.

Before Mack had the chance to ask Lee what movie it was that the crimson zoot suit reminded him of, the four of them were joined by Opal and Lawfer. Mack regarded the woman and his guildmate for a moment and decided that there was no need to play up his charade of interest in Opal for the evening, clearly she was here with Lawfer as her date so her flirtatious nature would be toned down a bit. There was also the matter of Mack having no desire to create problems within the Guild that would attend any misunderstanding between Lawfer and himself regarding interest in a woman whom, truthfully, Mack was not interested in.

“I’m glad you and Opal also approve of the suit,” Mack rumbled in greeting to the happy couple, tipping his hat in Opal’s direction as he spoke to Opal and Lawfer. “As for the dress blues, there wasn’t time to find a tailor to craft everything that is required for them. Besides,” he continued, shooting a split second sidelong glance in Lee’s direction, “I wouldn’t want the non-military folk to feel as if they were less a man than I am. After all, it doesn’t seem wise to anger Tristan or Calrex, just as two examples.” That said, the mountain of a man fell silent as Opal talked for a bit on her training that she had been undergoing before she tossed back her drink.

“None for me,” Mack said, making a gesture of refusal in the direction of the waiter. “I have more dancing to do, and I don’t want to be tripping over my own feet because I’ve had too much to drink.” The ginger haired guild leader watched as first Opal and then Lawfer excused themselves from the group before Lee offered his comment. “Ah, but it is the pursuit of one’s goal that makes the eventual victory all the sweeter,” Mack said, offering a smirk in Lee’s direction. “Speaking of pursuits, I see two of them heading off. If you’ll excuse me,” he concluded, tipping his cap to Piera once more and heading off in the direction of Takao and Red who were just making their way onto the dance floor.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemed like Ssendom was in his own world.. he did not even notice the man enter the party, who he had known for making quite the entrance on the battlefield with his hulking black armor.. Something must have still been bothering him and keeping him from wanting to talk. Looking into the small cup of clear liquid with a slight frown on his face, he downed the glass. He shook his head and cleared his throat.. he forgot just how strong sake was. Giving Ssendom another pat on the back, he decided to make his leave from the table, grabbing another glass of the sake on his way off. As he walked, sipping from the glass, he eyed the various tables for anyone he would be interested in talking to. He did notice many of his friends and comrades in the area.. but they were all in the midst of conversation with other players, or their dates. With a nod of his head, he looked forward again, and made his way to the side of the dance floor to watch the various attendees dance. Stirring the drink in his hand by gently moving the cup back and forth, he watched the people out on the dance floor move in time with the music. He raised a sharp brow as he saw Lowenthal, immediately after finishing his argument with Clarence, take Persephone's hand and walk her out to the floor to have a dance with her. He shook his head and sighed, Persephone was a nice girl.. and seemed to suit Lowenthal.. but he was only making the situation worse by avoiding having a civilized talk with his now ex-boyfriend.. Taking a glance over to the far side of the party where Clarence stood, he didn't look too thrilled to see the man had moved on either. Moments later, it seemed Opal took the initiave over their group to approach the man and console him. He softly smiled in that direction, happy to see she did so without even knowing him. He stopped himself from thinking too much into that sweet side of Opal he came to like.. she was obviously here with another guy, so he needed to get that off of his mind... and putting Carmine in his mind would be a worse way of getting the other woman out of his head. He decided to continue standing alone, watching the other players dance around.. hoping the alcohol would take effect on him soon so he could actually try and enjoy this party. 

Edited by Jomei

Watching Jomei and Opal interact definitely set off bells in her head, fairly sure that there was more there than what met the eye. Lawfer being Opal's date confused her enough, she was sure that she would have been Mack's date considering how close they'd been recently, but her explanation of training and being away made some sort of sense. Perhaps it was just ill timing. All of the relationship polygons was starting to make her freshly appreciative of her rock, aka: Lee. Mack momentarily offered a harmless distraction, speaking of not wanting to wear dress blues even if there was time to find a tailor to hand craft them in detail as he apparently didn't want to anger the high level players, only one of whose name she recognized. "Well I suppose that might seem like showboating. Still would've looked better." She shrugged, unaware of the intentional barb towards her date.

Opal left to 'powder her nose', even though she was fairly sure that such a thing wasn't needed in the game. If makeup was applicable, it was surely something one could just toggle on or off just like any vanity item, right? What did she know. Opal's date soon followed after her. But when the ginger man left after that, using the excuse of wanting a drink, the brunette frowned as she watched him leave, wanting to go after him but not sure if she should with everyone else around. Soon Lowenthal and Persephone left the table as well, off to take their mind off things with dancing.

Finally that left just Mack with them as he refused to drink so he could dance without tripping. Piera glanced up at Lee as he spoke some of his usual egotistical nonsense that she didn't believe for even one second was stated in sarcasm. Shaking her head with a smile, the brunette teased him as she squeezed his hand, "Oh yes, obviously." The red headed man replied to Lee, speaking about the pursuit making victory the sweeter and suddenly she wasn't so sure what they were all talking about anymore. Not that she really knew from the beginning anyway. Ah well. The alchemist nodded her head in farewell as Mack apparently saw two 'pursuits' and left the table to meet them.

Turning towards Lee she smiled, "And then there were two." Her smile took on a mischievous look as she said coyly in an over exaggeratedly seductive tone, "Alone at last." Giggling the brunette reached up on the tips of her black heeled toes to peck her boyfriend on the lips before something caught her attention. Her expression and posture drooped as she caught sight of a very forlorn looking Jomei, standing all alone to the side as he simply watched people dance. Frowning back at Lee she tugged on his sleeve pitifully. "Come help me cheer a friend up?"

Assuming he agreed, the brunette would lead her date towards the Irishman, picking up drinks for the three of them as she went. Passing one to Lee, she then gave Jomei a friendly bump to the shoulder before holding out his drink for him to take. "I don't think someone will ask you to dance if you stare at them long enough. Perhaps look for someone to file a complaint with, but definitely not dance. Maybe Lee will if you ask him nicely." She teased, grinning back at her boyfriend hopefully. That would definitely be a sight she'd like to save. Kalesh was here after all, she could probably get him to take a picture with the recording crystal she had given him.

"AHAHah I got you guys good didn't I," Vasth laughed "Yes this is my girlfriend Miriko, Miriko meet my friend Kalesh and Eulaila," Vasth kissed Miriko on the lips "My princess and my love of my life!",Vasth blushed "Ah sorry!" Vasth patted the back of his head as he kissed Miriko without think about the other two in front of them but then he made a slow cheeky grin, "Soooo Are you two dating me" Vasth smiled as looked that the two "couple",Love is a beautiful thing Vasth thought

Edited by Vasth

Lee just couldn't get anything but the complete and utter urge to put Mack six feet under happily. But he was was not willing to test the theory though he would simply comment on one thing he said about eventual victory "Or the failure all the more sour." Lee was all to happy to finally see Mack leave, feeling that now he had gone, he could actually try and enjoy himself. Piera said something about it being just the two of them and after actually taking a glance around, he noticed that the once large group had just as quickly dispersed. At the sound of her saying that they were alone at last, he smile as she pulled herself to his height and kissed him to which was replied with a similar peck.

Though, something else had caught her attention and almost pleadingly spoke of cheering up a friend "Don't have to ask me twice. It's supposed to be fun so I'll be damned if someone I know isn't having it." He would then follow along side Piera to Jomei and taking one of the drinks she had acquired and took a sip as she spoke of his stance and that if asked nicely, Lee might dance with him to which he would look at Jomei and stop his sipping "Yeah, I ain't got no problem with it. It is dancing, why not just go for it. I can even make a scene if you want to have a laugh." He took another casual sip from his glass.

Jomei's eyes were locked on the dance floor.. not watching anyone specific. He brought the small cup to his lips and finished off the rest of the strong liquor inside of it. He was not staring out of any sort of emotion like sadness or loneliness. Honestly, the alcohol had began to take a stronger effect on the man, and his standing and staring was only due to that. He was merely zoning out. Yes, the reason for his drinking was emotions, no denying that. A bump in the shoulder brought Jomei back to reality as he blinked and looked to one side, seeing no one, and then to the other to see Lee and Piera, the latter handing him another drink. The irishman, with alcohol-induced, rosy cheeks smiled and took the glass, giving the brunette a nod of his head. "Thanks, Piera. And honestly.. I was not trying to stare anyone down... just.. spacey is all." From the sound of his voice, well.. heavier accent.. it could be told that the alcohol was really hitting him. He laughed at the idea of dancing with her boyfriend, then he shook his head. "As honored as I would be to take to the floor with such a.. dashing young lad.. I am not much of a dancer." a chuckle slipped out through his toothy grin. "Please, by all means, you two go have a dance together." his eyes went back to Piera, and he had a much softer look in his face, and his tone matched, "I'll be fine. Thank you though." he really appreciated the girl looking out for him and knowing when something was up with him. He scratched at the hairs on his chin and turned to where to blonde haired birthday boy stood, as a mischievous smile formed on his lips. "Maybe I should ask Mr. Zelrius for a dance~" he jested to his friends.

Although I look good in them, suits from our western cultures are not exactly in my list of favourite clothing items, and less so when I had eventually come to like Asian clothing designs.  Why am I saying this, you ask? Well, the mass message about a birthday party of course! I became rather giddy when the message from Zelrius came through; I hadn't been able to party at all in SAO! I ditched my dashing battle clothing for something more formal; a black dress jacket with a dragon printed over the left side and generic black dress pants... Yeah, LOTS of black.

When I arrived, I seemed to have been more than just a little bit late.  Players, both familiar and unbeknownst to me, were already dancing and scoffing food... But my eyes caught something else in one tiny glance... A beautiful woman, wearing a dress of magnificent azure and holding a smoking cigarette in her thin hands behind her.  My heart skipped a beat and a half.  Swallowing my shock and awe I took stride towards her as she spoke to a rather defeated man who was sitting on the ground.  My pace picked up, but my steps stayed silent as the night around me.  I halted barely three meters from the woman, and my lips parted.

"I did not believe I would be seeing the most beautiful woman in Aincrad here." Were the words that left them, a soft and somewhat somber smile following soon after.

The woman picked her head upwards and turned to the dark clad pugilist, her eyes opened in panic and shock. The tiny amounts of explosives sending signals all over her body as her nerves were rattling her being to the core. The woman discarded the scented stick and moved towards Grave wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug and then took a step back, "You look absolutely dashing. I didn't think I'd see you here either. Well, I wasn't even expected to come, it was all a last minute thing which ended up with me on the floor begging and pleading to Master Myoga. I won..." she said with a sort of victory smile.

"But yeah, you look good! Things are going well for you, I hope?" she asked, she didn't mean to leave the defeated man behind her like that as she talked to Grave. It was nice seeing his face again after so many weeks, he didn't seem to have changed all that much compared to herself. She wondered if he was taking it easy on his training or perhaps he had other Guild Affairs to work through. In the end it wasn't any of her business. 

He gasped in surprise when Vasth snuck up on him! He didn't have his usual accessories or his guard up since it was a safe zone, so one wouldn't need a lot of stealth skills to sneak up on him! He hugged Lia tighter to himself, embracing her close as he turned with wide eyes before softly laughing it off and saying "Oh, hey Vasth. It's been a while, haven't seen you since you closed your shop!" He turned to face Vasth properly, still carrying the green haired lady in his arms. When Vasth introduced the 'love of his life' he grinned and said "Ah, nice to meet you, Miriko. I'm Kalesh." He smiled, willing to let Lia introduce herself. When asked Vasth's question he couldn't help but grin, standing tall and saying proudly "We are, in fact." before Lia could interject he adds "We are here on a date, after all, Lady Lia~" He teased as he kept her snug to himself.

"I personally think that rather than me being your prey, you being my predator just sound more... hot, don't you think?" Eulalia teased the redhead, giggling quietly. She scoffed when Kalesh decided Lia would make a sweet treat. "Oh, would I, now?  Careful you don't eat the rind of the orange... That bit's bitter~" She teased back, staring up at her captor. "I wouldn't mind having the morning too... And the following night... And maybe the next few days after..." She rambled on flirtatiously.

It wasn't the fact that Vasth introduced Miriko as his girlfriend. No, it's what followed after that made Eulalia blush and partially hide her face in Kalesh's suit; Vasth kissing Miriko. The viridian girl hadn't once had a kiss on the cheek, let alone the lips, so a feeling of envy washed over her... But she held no hard feelings for the girl in the slightest. When Vasth asked the two if they were dating, she opened her mouth to say 'no', but... She quickly closed her mouth.  If she denied it, she wouldn't be able to help the feeling that she was denying her wishes... She hadn't realised it until that night, but she knew that she did want to be dating the man holding her... But she hadn't a clue if Kalesh felt the same, or whether all his flirtatious comments were just in jest...

She was saved by Kalesh's approval of the notion. She flushed pink, but smiled sweetly, staring adoringly at the man's face... But that look quickly changed to one more somber with Kalesh's following comment. "Y-yeah... We are..." She agreed half-heartedly.

So... You're saying we're only dating because we're here on a date?

I exhaled sharply as the woman's body collided with mine in a tight embrace. My left hand laid upon her smooth, black hair on the top of her head and my right hand found its way to the middle of her back. "Thank you very much." I replied after she called me dashing.  It was not exactly news to me, but it filled me with warmth to hear it from Opal. I chuckled when she spoke of her victory against her Master. "That seems to be the case. I, uh... Take it your Master is highly strict, yes?" I inquired, smirking amusedly.

"Yes, things have been going pretty well... Still kind of getting my head around the new system and all, but I shall get there eventually." I informed her, before motioning to the dragon laid upon the left side of my coat. "Oh, and I've recently began changing my once grim attire to something more... Fancy, to be blunt." I stated, my hand finding its way back to Opal's hair. I didn't find it the right time to bring up the subject of the Guild. We had only just met up, and we were at a party. Who would bother talking about Guild affairs?  Speaking of affairs... "So... Did... You come with a date?" I asked, my tone slightly bitter as the words flowed out.

"Master Myoga has very strict rules, but I think he is beginning to warm up to me and vice versa. Training is difficult though in that cold mountain air and it gets awfully lonely, but I am working through it and persevering," she replied with a smile and looked around almost not knowing what else to talk about. They had spent some time apart which was needed to sort out feelings and then he questioned if she came with a date. Her eyes dipped to the floor a bit, unable to actually look him in the eyes. Her mouth wavered a bit, but she got the confidence to speak to him and look him in the eyes.

"I came alone, but I was invited by Lawfer. So I guess you could say I am his date for the evening. I accidentally left my alerts on and when I received the message from Zelrius and his party, and then Lawfer shot me a quick PM right after that asking me if I wanted to meet up. I took a chance as I said before, begging to Master Myoga. I think he knew I deserved a little time away from training, get back to civilization and to see some old friends." She smiled and looked around for that Penguin guy with the champagne glasses, where did she put hers anyways? She could use a stiff drink right about now, hopefully Grave didn't take it the wrong way with Lawfer being that said date. Panic...that would be the word to use right now. 

Kalesh smiled down at Lia, not able to very well deny her words he discovered! Soon he was whispering to her "You're right, I suppose that does sound hotter..." He mischievously hooked a finger under one of the shoulder straps of his date's dress while he carried her, nobody else able to see or know, giving a playful little tug as he said "Hmm you are right. You would be tastier without that stuff keeping me from the best bits~" He couldn't help but feel a certain level of desire after so much teasing and flirting. She seemed so sweet and fun both on the inside and outside he couldn't help but say "If I had a corridor crystal you'd be in an inn right now~" He bit his lip, hoping that wasn't too forward.

He didn't think much of Vasth and Miriko being mushy, that was their business. If they wanted to express their love he would just smile and let them. It takes a certain level of bravery to show your affection publicly in his mind. When Lia reconfirmed they were dating he smiled but tilted his head curiously when she seemed a bit down. He momentarily considered she didn't actually like him like that but he shook it from his mind and said "Glad you agree... So, where should we go for our next date,hm?~" He smiles as he hugged her tight "How about the fourth floor? Snowmen, snow angels, all that stuff... There are hotsprings too." After offering further dates to his date he began saying to Vasth and Miriko "It was great to see you Vasth, and meet you Miriko! Sorry, there is something I need to do." He said as he tried to subtly head towards a far edge of the party closer to the mountain's edge so they had at least a little privacy.

From where he stood there was a  view of the floor for miles! He took a seat down on the grass and set Lia down on his lap. When she managed to right herself up he weaved his fingers into her hair. He spent a moment appreciating the superior view before leaning close to whisper "Sorry if I'm reading this all wrong... but you can smack me around in a duel afterward if I am." He gently holds Lia's head so she faced him, looking into her eyes as his lips grew closer to her own. She had a last moment's notice to refuse him, but if she did nothing her first kiss would be his~!

Suddenly Red's heart began to race. Takao had agreed to dance with her, despite confessing to never have done it before. Her own experience was little, nothing more than high school dances. Her Ex had not danced with her since those days, back when he would show off for his friends and cop a feel of her back side while they circled around. It was amazing now as she looked back on such memories, that she had ever actually cared about a skeez like that. He had used her in so many ways, and she had been completely blind to it. Her only thought back then was how lucky she was to have found someone, anyone at all. He was certainly not Mr. Right, not like she believed back then.

Red smiled at Takao as she stood up, returning from her memories to the here and now. He wanted to dance, and was so far an incredibly nice guy. He was tall, had pretty green eyes, much like her own, and had acted like a perfect gentleman. She held out her hand now, giving him the chance to take it, before leading him off towards the middle of the dance floor. A few couples were already there, swaying around. "Here but your hands on my hips, and Ill put my hands around your neck." As she spoke she stepped closer to Takao, and raised her arms up, resting them on his shoulders. "Just relax, and move with me. Don't worry about anyone else." She whispered as she looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sure it would be lonely up there.  Don't push yourself too hard,if you get what I mean." I reassured her, purposely avoiding using the words 'death' or 'dying'.  I had not even started my training... I was still waiting to get my hands on a pair of handwraps... No offence to the Sons, Mack. When Opal fell silent about her date, I gave her encouraging, although somewhat stern, eyes. I felt a pang in my stomach when she mentioned her date was Lawfer, a recruit of the Blades. "A-ah... I see..." I acknowledged sourly. 'Bastard' was the only word I could think of to describe the blond spearman at the time... Usually I wasn't one to hold grudges, but when it was when they were stealing my woman...

I shook my head. What was I thinking? She wasn't even mine! Well, not yet, but I wanted to be with her so desperately, that any interaction she had with another guy set me off... I shone an apologetic grin at Opal. "Sorry... You could tell that I was getting a tad antsy, hey?" I confirmed her possible suspicions, looking rather glum. Had I not wanted to be rude to the woman in my arms I would have turned tail to cool my head off, but I curtly kept my place with Opal and waited for her response.

A voice pulled Takao's attention sideways as Red moved to stand after taking his hand. He was met with the sight of Brice, which prompted him to greet him with a wide, excited, and perhaps even a tad nervous smile, the simple gesture proving to be incredibly versatile with expressing emotions. "Uh- Hey Brice-" he said, stopping suddenly when he felt Red's pull to lead him off toward the dance floor. "Sorry man, we'll have to talk in a bit!" Takao didn't have a chance to say anything more before he was guided behind Red, his green eyes set on her as they weaved through the few couples already occupying the floor. She stopped and they faced each other, and he felt a fluttering warmth grow in his chest as he looked down into her similarly hued eyes.

He did as she said and moved to rest his hands on either side of her waist. His previously excited smile began to warm up when she placed her arms on his shoulders. "Like this?" he asked in a low tone as he gently pulled them closer together, leaving only a small margin of space between. His attention briefly moved to glance down at her movements. "Don't worry about anyone else..." he parroted before reaffirming his easing smile and looking back down into her eyes. Despite the unknown waters that he'd started treading in by accepting her request to dance, something about looking at her seemed to quell any uneasiness he had. "That won't be too hard." He gave her side a gentle squeeze and began to move along with her.

Clarence slowly got up from where he was sitting and tried not to disturb the conversation by him. He didn't reply to the woman because, well, he didn't want to unload his problems on to some random person. He really needed to talk to a friend. I wonder if I can find someone to talk too. Hey, maybe I will even find Zelrius. Clarence thought and smiled lightly, the thought of his old friend brought back nice memories."Sorry for ignoring you, hope you have a nice time at the party." Clarence said to the woman, still depressed but pushing himself through it all. Clarence ran his fingers through his un-kept hair and tried to pat it down a bit, slightly successful at this. He made his way back into the party and felt some eyes on him, realizing that he and Lowenthal had made a scene. "Great.." He muttered and walked around everyone. The now uncomfortable Clarence saw Piera, Jomei, and Lee, three people he met at Lowenthal's birthday a while back. Maybe they are up to talking to me. Even though I was just kicked out of their guild... Clarence frowned slightly but waved slightly at Piera, hoping she would notice.

Eulalia shivered cutely as Kalesh began to invade her shoulder straps, but she enjoyed how playful and gentle he was being about it. She gave him a gentle slap on the shoulder for his naughty comment. "That one was a little too naughty, Kalesh." She scolded him, still snuggling up to his chest. She giggled at the thought of suddenly teleporting to an inn. "I might need to watch my back now... Who knows where you might have one set up?" She said, pondering all the places Kalesh would set up a Corridor and wondering what inn she might be taken to... "Just make sure the inn's good quality and I'll be fine." She seemed to accept the notion with a grin.

Lia listened to Kalesh's description of the Fourth Floor. It quickly brought around quite a few sweet thoughts. "That means we could cuddle by the fire, so that sounds nice." She teased, although once again half-heartedly. She still didn't know... Did Kalesh like her or not? Lia gasped as Kalesh began taking her away after saying farewell on behalf of the two. What was he doing? Lia's mind shot into overdrive, thinking of all the possibilities of the situation... And when Kalesh set her down on his lap she yelped, before covering her mouth when the sight before her eyes became apparent. She stared in awe at the vast scenery that was the Second Floor, her eyes flicking to everything in sight. She became distracted, though, when she almost melted as Kalesh weaved his fingers into her hair. One player, Iolite, had done her hair once before, and he was extremely gentle about it... But having Kalesh do it was like a dream come true to Lia. Well, almost...

She heard Kalesh whisper in her ear, and could only wonder what he meant. His meaning was obvious once he had turned Lia's head so they faced eachother, and he began to lean in... She could have refused him right then and there, he was giving her the chance to... But Lia only pushed her lips towards Kalesh's and let the kiss linger for a few moments, before pulling away. "No, Kalesh, you've read everything perfectly correct." She whispered before kissing him once more.

Kalesh momentarily forgot everything else as his lips met with Lia's, a smile showing in his eyes as well as on the corner of his lips as she didn't refuse him. If anything, she seemed happy about it, which made his hear stutter just a little as he returned the kiss she took the initiative on this time! He wasted very little time to wrap his arm around her middle tightly, tugging her body to press against his own as he enjoyed their kiss. All the while, not even a floor boss's roar would distract him from her eyes and lips. The hand on her head was adding the slightest bit of pressure, urging her to not go. When he finally did part the kiss he said to her "I'm glad... And not just because I was right." He winks as he hugs her tightly, gently tucking her head rest into his shoulder as he began nuzzling softly into her soft hair.

He kept cuddling her for a nice long moment, hoping he wasn't being overbearing on her. When he did stop he whispered into her ear softly since they were so close and intimate at the moment "Don't worry, if I am taking you to an inn, it's going to be a great inn... and yeah, we could cuddle by a fire... but at this point, I think we could cuddle anywhere you wanted." He smiled to her with a slight spike of mischief as he fights the urge to ask if his comment still was too naughty. Things had upgraded a smidgen in their relationship in the last few minutes. "I wouldn't mind, really."

Eulalia relaxed into her first kiss, letting Kalesh press her closer to him. She brought her arms up around his neck and pulled herself as close as physically possible, closing her eyes as she let the situation unfold. She had never felt anything like it... Only once had she ever been properly in love, and ever since she had always been skittish and shy around every guy she met... Kalesh, though, was the first to get her to completely relax... Around him, she felt free, like he wouldn't judge her or spill her secrets... Lia only felt safe with Kalesh. "I'm glad too, Kalesh." She agreed, letting the redhead pull her into a tight hug. She placed a light kiss on his lower jaw as she rested her head against his shoulder.

"Anywhere I wanted, huh?" She questioned in a hushed tone. "You promise? I mean, I don't wanna cuddle just anywhere and everywhere, but it would be nice to be able to snuggle up every so often."  She mused, pulling her head up and shifting so she was more sitting in his lap, rather than laying. "And how about kissing? Where we at with that, huh?" She asked, making a mocking kissy-face afterwards. "I'd love to be able to kiss all the time..." She pondered, giggling at the thought. Soon enough they should have probably re-entered the party... Or gotten a room... But party first.