[PP-F2] A Night of Freedom.

Red couldn't help but smile as the pair walked arm in arm towards one of the many tables where food had been setup. She looked up at him as the approached the first table, and she could see the redness in his cheeks. He was blushing up a storm and had a smile that mirrored her own. It was cute to say the least, and it suggested he may not be used to such circumstances with women. If anything it all added to his charm. "It's ok, I don't bite." She said while giving his arm a reassuring squeeze. "Just relax, you are doing great and you look great." She giggled. Luckily she was able to keep stride with him, despite her smaller stature, but it was at the cost of nearly twice as many steps. She was used to this though as she often had to walk along side taller people in the real world.

Before long they were at the table, and Red wasted no time in grabbing a small plate for both her and Takao. The act of releasing his arm strangely left her feeling a little more exposed, but that was ok for now. "Everything looks so good. I bet Zel spent a fortune on this." She said in amazement while handing Takao a plate. Not far off a dispute had broken out. Red had not seen much happen, but the raised voices were a dead give away. She was able to see her guild master, approaching the group, and for a moment she was tempted to rush to his side. That is what Guild members did right? The question was would she be able to help, or did he have it all in hand. After a few tense moments Mack had retreated from the affair, and Red felt a little more relaxed. At least this meant for sure that she was not needed in this. "What do you think that was about?" She asked while returning her attention to the many wonderful little treats.

Red helped herself to mainly an assortment of fruits. Grapes, strawberries, and a few others, as well as a tiny sliver of what appeared to be carrot cake with icing. Her smile widened as she looked over her chosen treats, since coming here she had not eaten like this once, and in all honesty she was looking forward to it. She also grabbed one of the flutes of what she assumed to be champagne, before heading off to a table. She knew better than to challenge Takao to a race, as he would pass her in a heart beat again. Not that she had minded giving him a kiss last time for it. She took a quick sip of her drink, and immediately noticed the effects take over. As with most food and drink items there were usually some sort of status effect that happened instantly with it. In this case she felt warm on the inside, warm and happy. "Im really glad yer hear." She said still smiling while popping one of the grapes in her mouth.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikki smiled politely as Tristan addressed her. He was Aincrads New top tank, at least for now, she thought with a gentle smile. Since her time on the front lines tank builds had popped up in many corners of Aincrad, while most lacked discipline, some had started making a name for themselves. Tristan was one of those tanks. When she left a power vacuum had been created, the front lines needed someone who could be punished, someone who would put their own life on the line to keep another from falling. Her smile widened and she bowed politely. "You are correct Tristan. While Not being around I remain in touch with the front lines through information brokers. I have heard of you and your exploits." She wondered for a moment how he as a tank would stack up against her. Was he just a wall of meat and steel, or was he dedicated to the art of being punished. She sighed gently as she looked out over the crowd of party goers, keeping a hand on Zels shoulder. It was her own point of comfort now, having been away so long she feared as though she might be whisked away should she let go.

"Well, we have something in common." She said still smiling. "Ive only finished one floor boss as well. Floor 8. She was, magical." Nikki stopped for a moment allowing her thoughts to drift back to the Guardian of the Forest and to the moment when she Nikki Styx became the only indestructible player in Aincrad. She was for a brief period untouchable by any player or creature, a living immortal object in her own regards.. "That was also the time Zel and I became good friends." She laughed while giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze. In fact to anyone who had been there, those events couldn't have seemed further from friendship. Still Things had changed since then, that was a long time ago after all.

A moment Later and Tristan had stated that it was good to see players like her. She wasn't entirely sure on the meaning, but assumed it meant returning players. "Thank you Tristan you are too kind."

In the span of perhaps a heartbeat-and-a-half, Azide had stepped into a time warp, and the whole world seemed to slow down around him. Well, that wasn't quite right; in those fleeting instants, his senses had retracted to an invisible bubble which seemed to encompass only everything within the reach of an arm. Without thinking, he leapt back as the contents of X's drink spilt from his cup, and his eyes trailed their way up to make sense of the situation. 

He'd landed only a few feet away from where he'd stood before realizing that the world had regained its usual tempo. "Man, it's a good thing my evasion stats aren't half bad, huh?" he remarked, considering whether or not he would have been capable of the same feat in the real world. Noticing X's bloodied hand, his lips slackened so that they formed a lazy frown. "X, are you alright over there?" he asked, noticing the glint of glass shards embedded up and down the palm of his hand. 

X said little, but his actions told it all; Azide watched as the boy proceeded to walk away and slam an innocent table as if it had owed him money, before moving on to talk to Zelrius. 

"Hotheaded, that guy..." thought Azide, taking another sip from his unbroken glass. Taking the boy's leave as a sign, he took a deep breath before making his way back into the crowd. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Rebekah!" he called, as he navigated through the sea of faces, both familiar and otherwise. By now, he had shaken off the last vestiges of his frown, and instead smiled an honest smile. "Just the person I was looking for," he said, having cleared the maze of partygoers between them. "So as it turns out, the folks back at home went through this phase where they'd shuttle me off every week to a fancy ballroom dance class. What they didn't know, was that I'd been slipping the instructor my allowance money." He lifted his glass by the stem and flashed a sly grin. "Turns out I didn't even have to explain my reasons, the money just spoke for itself. Anyway, the old man was happy to cover for me, and to make a long story short- I have absolutely no dancing experience."

He paused and looked at the girl for a moment, as if to gauge her reaction. Without looking away, he set his glass against a table to his right, eliciting a slight clink. Slowly, and with careful deliberation, Azide lifted his hand from the wooden surface and offered it humbly to the blonde-haired girl before him. "But it's not too late to learn, is it?"

Tristan grinned sheepishly and scratched the side of his hair with a finger, saying "Well I suppose winning the S&Z PVP competition, defeating Rebekah, Calrex, Lessa, Teayre, Kiru, Azrael and Lessa, my loss being in a swimsuit punch out with Oikawa where I got disqualified for dawdling. I do know several forfeited before I could fight them, probably seeing a lost cause in hurling themselves at such a spiked wall. Though another swimsuit fight would be fun...". He chuckled at his musings and returned to looking at her as he spoke with his gentle eyes.

" I aim to please. Well. I kind of made it my mission to support the players of Aincrad by taking the damage for them, so that's how it is." Tristan gave a small but honest smile, then thought of how many people were not here that were before. Celes, Lessa, Alkor, Karina and so many more. Nikki having been here longer must have had even more people left in their past, so seeing so many new faces here could be possibly quite intimidating or isolating. "Well I'll be happy to accompany you in this party if you wish, even if I am in uniform to stop any foolhardiness here.".

The only mildly concerning thing was between Lowenthal and Clarence, but since it wasn't violent, he wasn't going open that can of worms by interjecting them.

Takao tried to keep a steady pace that wasn't too difficult for Red to match, but it still seemed like she had to hurry along beside him as a result of their difference in height. He stole a sidelong glance at her, then turned his head slightly and felt his smile warm up as she squeezed his arm. He briefly leaned a bit of his weight onto her, mostly as a playful gesture, and refocused his attention on the table filled with food as they neared it. "Aha, sorry... I'm just a bit out of my element here, I guess. It's been a while since I've been around this many people without like... planning a boss fight, or quests or something." he said, exhaling both a breath and a soft chuckle simultaneously alongside her giggling. "Well, if I look good, then you look gorgeous." he said, the words flowing from his mouth faster than he could think to second guess himself. The ease in which he managed to speak likely gave off the impression that he was becomming more comfortable with the situation.

He managed to take the plate as it was offered to him, despite his gaze having drifted off in the direction of commotion. He heard the muffled exchanges of words, the sound of glass breaking, and a rather loud bang on a table, and the crowd that quickly grew around the source was enough to grab his attention. His expression evened out to a thin line as he watched from a distance, idly contemplating whether or not to approach and see what was going on, but he ultimately decided against it. When the crowd had dispersed shortly afterward, he noted the center of what had been their attention, and pulled his gaze back to her. "Mmm... I'm not sure, looks like something to do with Lowenthal." he said, idly gathering various food items on his plate. He grabbed the closest non-alcoholic drink as well and followed close behind Red. "I'm not sure if you know about him already, but he's the leader of the Velvet Room. I thought the guy he was with was his boyfriend, but... I dunno, doesn't seem like they're on good terms to me." he said as he sat down, shrugging his shoulders as he settled into the chair.

He hadn't enough of an appetite to immediately delve into the food he'd gathered on his plate, and instead fixated his attention on Red. He leaned his weight onto the table rather than against the back of the chair and returned her smile with a warm one of his own. "Me too. I should introduce you to some of the people I know here, I bet you'd take a liking to them- ...maybe after Lowenthal sorts out whatever's goin' on over there, though."

Zelrius continued to greet people and shake hands. This was not something Zelrius was accustomed to: The meet and greet stage. It was no secret that while everyday passed, the golden haired boy hated the other people of Aincrad less and less, there was still a tiny resentment that carried on through him, though he couldn't distinguish it. Maybe he still dawdled on the fact that most people here, even at this very party, were still a low level. It was that fact that did not ever stop bothering him. People have put in metric-[censored] tons of effort on the frontlines, leveling, gearing, planning, on and on and on. However, most were such a low level they couldn't even participate without risking their own death to an extremely high probabilty. Yet, There is no real excuse for them being such a low level while people like Zelrius and Tristan were as strong as they were.

Most of those who came up and greeted him didn't spend very long complimenting the party and wishing him a happy birthday. To which, he just continued to smile, thank, bow slightly and sit back down in his rocking chair. It was upon the arrival of Tristan that the boy's sense of security for the fun of the party went  way up. The man was in full suit of armor and, as always, towered above most every other played in the scene, with few exception. "Looking awful dabber there, my friend. You're free to still mingle and what not, just make sure you're ready to deal with any problems should they arise." At the turn of that moment, Ssendom had arrived with bottles of something-or-others in tow and offered his hand to Zelrius. To which the boy stood and shook speaking to the Brigadier. "Well greetings there, Its been a while since I've seen your face, dear friend." That was all he said, sitting back down and beginning once more to rock ever so slightly in his chair.

He continued his slight movement back and forth until out of the corner of his eye he spotted an all blue figure. Now, at the time, he thought nothing of it and continued to do his Zelrius thing. But it was when the blue figure addressed him that caused him for one of the few times in his life to go speechless. Merely staring up at her, the arrogant boy didn't speak, his eyes getting slightly wet at the sight of Nikki. After a while, The boy cleared his throat and spoke. "I-It's good to see you... How did you find this party?" For lack of better things to say, Zelrius went with the small talk. For one of very few times in his life thus far, Zelrius was in fact astounded, awed, confused and happy all at the same time. 

After a bit Nikki and Tristan began to speak. Thinking to himself, the boy let off a comment in his head The Red and Blue Tanks  of Aincrad. You pair them with some healing items and Damage, These two could destroy the entire planet if they so choose to. It was in this absent minded thought that he had heard Floor Eight be dropped. Zelrius's stomach had turned a little at the mention of it. He had remembered the events of that day and how much he hated himself for ever being like that. Not long after that, Tristan had offered to accompany Nikki at the party, to which the golden haired boy's smile faded and he spoke up again. "Tristan, you're free of duty. Take off your armor, go have fun, I can handle this myself." The boy spoke, equipping the pendant and Hydra helmet around his neck and on his head. Shortly thereafter the Azure colored cloak trimmed with gold matching the suit that Ariel had given him appeared wrapped around his neck like a cape, raising the hood up over the skull of the fallen hydra. 

After of which, the boy looked around and then raised the helmet up to peer up at Tristan, his eyes watering slightly more. "Ay, Do you know where Oikawa is? I would really enjoy it if he could come here and relax for a change..."

Emerath had been so busy as of late, that he had almost entirely forgotten about the party! It had been in full swing as Emerath made his entrance. He was dressed in a dress shirt and tie, slacks, and he wore his glasses for the occasion, despite that he could see just fine without them. That and people wouldn't be able to tell him and Endilix apart otherwise, when his brother decided to show up. Emerath had left his suit jacket with Endilix, since he had complained that he had nothing to wear but his basic clothing. He hoped that the suit jacket would be passable for Endilix to get into the party, but should that not be the case, well that was Endilix's loss.

As a start, Emerath made his way to the person whose birthday it actually is, and gave him a light bow in greeting, "Hello there! I would like to thank you for hosting this party and inviting me, despite that I have really only began my adventure recently. I'd also like to wish you a happy birthday!" Emerath smiled at the man, unsure if he should shake his hand or simply leave it at a bow of greeting, considering he hardly knew him. He had heard stories of course. It was hard not to when people were frontliners. And then it occurred to Emerath, "Also, thank you for working to save all of us on the frontlines. Hopefully someday I can join the ranks and prove my worth alongside you."

Emerath wasn't sure if he should linger here in his presence, and he was certain there would be other latecomers besides him. He bowed again in a polite goodbye, before making his way over to find other people to mingle with, despite that he probably knew nobody here.

Edited by Emerath

"Ahh, training...Rule number one of Master Myoga's training...Don't talk about the training..." she said with a soft smile, "No, but really. Its been..." she thought about it for a moment, "...and adventure, that's for sure. Fortunately I have yet to be broken by his discipline. It hasn't been very long since I have left and there is still a ton of things I have yet to learn. But as for tonight, I begged and pleaded and he eventually gave in. I couldn't resist the temptation of coming up here and dolling myself up. I don't get to do that there..." She was mostly speaking towards Jomei, but her eyes looked at the others as she told the short story of how she was able to get away from the isolated mountain. She drank her champagne as Lawfer extended his hand out to greet and meet Jomei. It was at this time that Opal titled her head back and downed the champagne in one swallow, maybe it was a bad idea to get these two together especially since she had feelings for both guys. And being here wrapped in Lawfer's arms...might be a bit of a bitch move on her part. She sighed to herself and didn't know how to deal with the problem of two quite handsome gentlemen, but Jomei from what she suspected was still fawning over Carmine even if she was not here by his side. Again she sighed...but she continued to smile through the thick tension that could be given off right now. 

"Ugh...I could really use a cigarette right now..." she said inwardly and scratching her brow. She looked to her right and saw nothing but a blob of red in her sights, "Oh Mack? Look at you Mr. Debonaire, and oh...I'm sorry, I don't think we have met, my name is Opal." she gave a short wave to the man that was closer to Piera, her date maybe? If that was the case...She looked to Mack, did he come solo?  

When Clarence burst into tears, and fumbled onto Lowenthal's chest. Lowenthal only took a few steps back. "Is that it?" He asked, almost angry. "Really? Weeks of being gone. No word, no messages, no nothing. And when you do finally do decided to show up, what you do, is come crying into my arms?" Lowenthal said, getting Clarence off of him. "You're right. I don't deserve this." Lowenthal said, quoting Clarence. "And, I don't care, about why anymore. Cause, I'm done with it." Lowenthal said, placing a hand on Clarence's shoulder. "But, I'm glad to see that you're okay. And, not dead." Lowenthal removed his hand. "But, we're over. And, I am expunging you from Velvet Room. And after tonight, I don't ever want to see you again." Lowenthal said, taking a few steps back. "Enjoy the party." He said, before returning to his table.

Lowenthal sat down and placed his head into his hand. "Sorry, Persephone. That you have to see me like this." He said, doing his best not to cry. Why had he gone up to Clarence in the first place. He had his closure days ago. Only thing that this did was create more pain for him to have inside himself. "It's nothing. Really, it's nothing." Lowenthal said, reassuring himself and his date. "Tonight's supposed to be fun. SO, let's make sure it's fun. Right?" Lowenthal said, desperate to take his mind off things.

Piera would shrug with an openly confused look as Lee whispered in her ear after they witnessed the odd scene of a sort of customer of hers crushing a glass in his hands and storming off. Mouth quirking into an amused smile she replied to Mack, "I think I'd prefer the dress blues. But that's just me." Red wasn't one of her favorite colors so the display was a bit much for her. Her mouth tightened somewhat as the guild leader assumed that Lee was in the Velvet Room and reintroduced himself personally as he shook her boyfriend's hand. Her partner quickly corrected him, explaining the matter before taking his hand in a shake and exchanging pleasantries. All in all, it seemed to her that this was going remarkably well considering some of the private conversations they had had.

Squeezing Lee's hand, her attention was turned to a new addition to their little group, another familiar face. "Opal! Good to see you again. Wow you look...wow." The alchemist couldn't help but stare as she surveyed the voluptuous woman. Then she belatedly noticed her specific greeting to her ginger friend and her eyebrows rose in mild surprise. "I didn't know you two knew each other." Piera glanced between Jomei and Opal curiously, wondering if there was something she was missing but was distracted as the dark haired woman's date introduced himself and she belatedly realized that they had met before. "Oh, hey again. We met at Beoreson's party didn't we? Nice to meet you. I mean see you! Again..." She greeted lamely as the group exchanged introductions and pleasantries for those that hadn't already met.

The brunette listened with interest as the other alchemist explained that she had been training but gotten special permission to attend the party before noticing Lee and asking for introductions. Piera was about to do that when she noticed Lowenthal walking back this way, leaving behind a still sobbing Clarence that made her heart wrench. What had happened? But it wasn't their business. At least not right now. Brow pinching as she watched her friend and leader take his place back at his date's side, apologizing. She desperately had an urge to go over and give him a hug, a pat on the shoulder, hold his hand or something but was afraid of how it might be received. He had someone to lean on right now, at least partially. Piera and Jomei would have to wait for later, all she could do was offer Lowe a sad but but hopefully encouraging smile.

After shaking hands with Zelrius, he walked over and grabbed a random table and brought it next to Zelrius. After which he brought out two sake cups setting the bag down on the side. "A treat from me." Was all he said while opening a sake bottle and filling a sake cup he placed next to Zelrius and filled another one for himself. "Cheers." He downed the table then walked over to another table with his drink. He sat in a chair placed his bag on it. Then started to sip on sake.

He didn't much care for what the others were doing in the party, even though he saw many different familiar and unfamiliar people, he decided it people wanted to chat that they would come to him in order to have a conversation. He shifted his shoulders for the Kimono to drop to his sides, he wasn't wearing a shirt but found the garb slightly uncomfortable on the upper half of his body. He was rather used to his skin tight shirt and his incredibly heavy armor, the fact that it was so light and not hugging onto him bothered him.

He began to place a bunch of sake cups out filling them all with one of his three bottles. "To whom are 20 years or olds, or are the birthday boy may drink with me. Those who aren't or are not interested to drink may still sit." He said in a loud enough tone to be heard but not so much  to interrupt people. He leaned forward and continued to drink just watching the party pan and play out. It was nice to get out of the funk he was in and just drink in peace.

Emerath had been looking for a drink, and hadn't really been finding anything of interest in the throngs of people. There was this and that, mostly couples spending time together, a few loners, and even what appeared to be an argument between a couple of men. He had initially made his way away from Zelrius after his polite and awkward meeting and made his way through the throngs of people, but then he had heard Ssendom call out that he was offering drinks to those old enough. And as luck would have it, Emerath was 25. He smiled and made his way through the crowds and back to the table where the drinks were set up, taking a seat. He still wasn't sure what he would talk about, or really even who these people were besides great heroes of the game, but he supposed that didn't matter right now. None of it did in this moment.

Emerath thanked Ssendom for the drink, and took a swig, unsure if there would be conversation. But if there was, he would try not to get too drunk and partake in it.

Edited by Emerath

Clarence stood there dead and motionless as Lowenthal said his piece. Each word burning Clarence more than the last. He stopped crying but didn't react, dead inside effect. "I did it to protect you..." Clarence muttered, hoping only Lowenthal heard that. Clarence took a long step back and went to turn, but bumped into someone. "S-sorry." Clarence muttered and went to go around him. "Try to get my mind of things..." Those words flooded Clarence's ears and he realized something. Lowenthal stopped caring for a long time. How dare he say he cares. What he just did proves that he doesn't. Clarence was starting to get angry now. His depression turned to anger as, even though Lowenthal had a right to hate him for what he did, should know that something happened to Clarence, something that is very hard to explain. "Don't say you care. You don't care about me Lowenthal. And I see the feelings are very one sided now. Go have fun with your life. Lord knows I wont." Clarence said those words. They were full of pain, anger, regret, and depression all in one. Clarence turned and started to walk, it hurting to see him.

Jomei looked down at the Lawfer's hand for a moment before taking his own hand out of his pocket and greeted the man with a handshake, "Jomei" he said in a lower tone, giving the man a nod of his head. His slightly drooped eyes shifted back to Opal as she went on about her training and how she begged her master to let her leave for the night. She was not allowed to say much about her training, but leaving it at calling it an "adventure." The irishman gently nodded his head along with her story, listening to the words she told him. "Well... I'm happy to see you again.. Even if just for the night." he said with a smile. He looked over to where Lowenthal and Clarence were arguing. It seemed like Lowe was finished talking, and the look on his face did not look satisfied. Lowe was a nice guy.. so yelling at Clarence like that definitely was not easy. Especially since his now ex-boyfriend was angry now, yelling back at him. Jomei knew he wanted to help.. but also knew he probably wanted his space. He could tell by Piera's lack of action that she thought the same way. Why was there so much drama surrounding this one table? He let out a heavy sigh, "I'm going for a drink.." And walked away from the table towards another, where drinks were set up.

The man walked through the party, noticing the different players who were there. It seemed he was really only familiar with those in his current group.. everyone else scattered around he had never met yet. But now was not the time for meeting new people, he needed something to distract himself. Making his way around the various tables with players sitting and standing around them, Jomei found a waiter carrying a tray of tall glasses. The contents were of a gold color, but not bubbly like champagne. Jomei took one of the glasses off of the tray and sipped it, realizing it was some sort of hard cider. He found a spot where there were less players hanging around, taking heavy sips of his drink. He then heard a familiar voice call out from the table just behind him, inviting anyone of age to have a drink with him. Jomei turned around to see it was Ssendom, who looked quite different in his formal attire rather than hulking dark armor. Finishing the rest of his cider, Jomei took one of the small cups of clear liquid from the table, "I'll take that drink, old friend." he said with a smirk, patting the man on the back and taking a seat next to him. "Been awhile, how are things?" Jomei had not seen Ssendom since he came to help him with the Cerberus fight on Floor Nine. He suspected the man's disappearance to be related to Meokka's.. but he was not going to assume. Looking at the contents of the small cup, he took a sip.. realizing it was sake. 

He smiled as he made sure his date was nice and comfy in her seat, pushing it in before saying "That's true... we could do that, but do you think they'd mind if I stole a plate?" It obviously was not going to be a bare plate. At what she said next he could only smile and say "To me, that's just natural." He stretches his arms out to the horizons. "This is a game! No matter the circumstances, no matter the bad luck, the challenge, the fear and adrenaline..." He lowers his arms "This world was designed to be enjoyed." He smiled wistfully and says "I'll be right back with our food." He winks to his date and moves to the feast table to grab two plates.

Soon Kalesh returned to Lia's table with two plates full of the various foods, from steak, to fish, to even some potatoes and those delicious tiny rolls you get for free at some restaurants. He set a plate in front of the verdant woman that he was going to share the table with and then took his seat opposite to her, smiling as he started to eat with his elbows on the table. "Mm..." He had brought a fork and knife for her plate, but only brought a fork for himself, idly using the side of his fork to cut things like the potatoes as he ate. "Food's pretty good... I wonder if I could convince Zel to tell me who is catering..." He chuckled softly, certainly not minding more of the delicious meals.

He had been eavesdropping the entire time he was at the food table, listening in one the nearby conversations and the heated words being passed around by the guests. It was a bad habit but it was very much his. Most of the conflicts he wrote off as a lover's spat or a falling out between friends. He tried to avoid sighing or worrying his date though, his thoughts not needing to distress her. "I see... Two or three people who I've met before." He snickered softly "And only one of them is a friend-lister... well, not counting Lee. New friends, whoo~" he says softly to himself, quietly congratulating himself.

Lisa smiled as she had taken the seat she was offered and then was quickly introduced to several individuals who all seemed to know her escort well.  She in turned smiled and greeted them all cordially rather pleased that everyone seemed so polite and rather lively. The young woman didn’t say much as no one had directly addressed her, but she smiled and listened to everyone speak nonetheless.

It was about then that things quickly unfolded and Lowenthal excused himself from the table. He approached another young man and they had words. She couldn’t quite make out what was being said, but by the looks of things it wasn’t any good. The younger man looked disheveled and was in tears and Lowe looked almost angry with him. Mack then approached the pair and then was quickly ushered away by the lanky ginger she’d just met. He shuffled Mack toward the pretty girl in glasses and her date, and she went back to watching Lowenthal interact with the younger man. He pushed the young man away and then walked away with a mixture of disgust and anguish upon his face as he reproached the table and sat down beside her. He apologized for his actions and put a hand over his face trying to reassure himself that things were okay. Lisa sighed as she reached a glove hand toward Lowe and gently rubbed his back.

“No apology necessary. I’m only sorry whatever happened had to happen.” She offered her condolences. Lisa glanced back at the young man feeling rather sad for him as he walked away. He looked so angry and dejected, much like Lowenthal did. Reaching for his hand, she gently pulled it from his face and smiled at him. “We’ll have fun and everything will be fine.” She reassured Lowenthal.

“How about we start now,” she offered, “Would you care to dance with me?”

Shirosu watched the fight between the two men and watched as the one she recognized as lowenthal pushed the other away, his expression quite angry. She put her plate down as she watched the brown haired one walk away and after hessitating and contemplating for a few seconds she reluctantly abandoned her buffet table and slowly, as if approaching a corned wounded animal wound her way towards the guy and finally asked him a question that she already knew the answer too. "Are you alright?" She worried when she saw expressions like that, it reminded her of the face she used to make long ago and she knew it probably want her place to ask, but it was her nature

"Thank you..." Eulalia said to Kalesh as he returned, but the words didn't come out as much more than a whisper.  Once Kalesh too was seated, Lia began picking at the food on her plate and slowly eating it, thinking about everything that had already happened that night, and the party still wasn't over!   She had bonded with Kalesh further, that was her main highlight... There were so many things about him that Lia found attractive... But she no longer thought that it was just an attraction to him...

That's stupid, she scolded herself, I bet he's already got a girlfriend... She was brought back to Earth when Kalesh mentioned that he recognised a few people. "Y-yeah, I've seen a few that I know too." She agreed. "I've noticed both X and Vasth... But apart from those two I really have no idea who the rest of the party is." She elaborated, but her mind was quick to slip back into 'daydreaming about Kalesh' mode without the girl noticing.

From his peripherals, Lawfer could see his date tilting her head back and downing her glass of the bubbly. As he finished shaking the Irishman's hand, it clicked. Lawfer smirked a bit, having been around enough woman, the golden haired spear bearer could guess the situation. It had happened many times before to him in the real world and he wasn't bothered in the least. he knew that for tonight the honey eyed vixen was his date. "It's great meeting you Jomei. If you ever need anything, please let me know." His words were genuine, there was no need for him to be upset about the situation. Unerring confidence resonated from the man as he looked down to Opal and smiled. Taking a sip of his champagne his attention was drawn to the events unraveling before him. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife, the loud voices of the two men squabbling resounded in the area, then quieted down. Reaching up to his jacket with his free hand, Lawfer fixed his blue jacket that had began to bunch up around the abdomen area. Unbuttoning the top button, of the jacket he readjusted his formal black bow tie. 

As the the Jomei, the Irish gentleman, left to go find a drink. Lawfer looked down once more to the beauty that had more than accentuated his arm. Winking to her, he propped his head up. "It's good to see you again, Piera." He paused for a moment and waved at her date as a sign of respect. "Well looks like the gang, is almost all here..." he stopped. As an NPC waiter walked by, he raised his hand to signal for more drinks. Knocking down the final sip of campagne that remained in his glass, he placed it on the tray. Reaching across Opal, he took the empty glass that remained in her hand and trayed it as well. Picking up a fresh glass, he handed it to Opal, "Mi'lady your glass." Once again, reaching to the tray, the golden haired man, grabbed another for himself. "Cheers beautiful." he said playfully as tapped the his glass to hers and took a sip. "You know, this almost tastes like real Dom." He commented, normally he was never at a loss for words, but with so much tension his silver tongue was of little use at the moment.

Edited by Lawfer

Vasth smiled as Miriko pull him to the tables of food, as both of them started to eat he saw that people were rounding around something, Vasth smiled as he watched Miriko eat her food, Vasth hear someone say  "Good evening Vasth!Vasth turned around to see Shirosu smiling there, Vasth said "Good Evening to you too Shirosu, I believe that you two haven't met,Vasth said to both of the ladies  "Miriko this is Shirosu,Shirosu this is Miriko." Vasth smiled as they sat the a bit more they he saw Mack and another man fight about something, Vasth frowned What is happening?

Edited by Vasth