[PP-F2] A Night of Freedom.

He smiled to Lia as she readjusted herself to sit more comfy, his arms hugging around her tight even still as he said "Do I look like I'd tell a lie?" He smiled innocently before continuing to say to his new favorite lady in Aincrad "Even if you did want to do it anywhere and everywhere." He winked to her happily to punctuate his words. Moments later when she made a kissy face he smirked and gave her a little peck on the lips just to spite her and managing a little chuckle as he said "I agree, I don't mind if a few people get grossed out." He seemed sincere, not a shred of doubt showing on his face, in his eyes, or in his voice!

He took a deep breath before sighing happily and looking down to the green haired cutie before saying in a cheery voice "Well, Lady Lia, shall we return to the party? I fear if we are alone too long we might get too passionate." He winked playfully, happy to tease his date and seemingly lover. She'd have to get use to him being a wise-guy, that part of him would need some serious work to undo. "Plus, I wouldn't want to deprive everyone of you. That would be unfortunate for eeeverybody~" He loosens his hold on her so she could stand if she wanted, making no moves to remove her from his lap.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brice's happy expression from finding his friend quickly turns to disappointment when he gets pulled away by someone else. "Oh... Okay..." He mutters to himself and sighs. Looking around, he realizes that there are a fair amount of people present, nearly all with a date or a plus one. His dissapointment turns t a mix of uncomfortableness and sadness. Brice considers leaving, looking back and forst between the entrance and the attendees. Well if I'm here, he thinks to himself, I might as well get something to eat. I haven't had anything in a bit. With that, Brice makes his way over to the refreshments table. There was a variety of food and drink, but even that isn't able to help cheer him up. He picks up a yummy-looking pastry and begins to head over to the sidelines, nibbling the pastry on the way.

Kalesh really caught Eulalia off-guard when he asked if he looked like he'd tell a lie. As of yet, he hadn't lied once to Lia, at least as far as she could tell. "No, you don't, so I'm gonna trust you on that." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek to support her point. She blushed as Kalesh winked to her; she originally only took it as a funny, flirtatious tendency, but now that they were together, it became something much deeper... And not to mention hotter! She grinned when Kalesh utilised her mock kissy face for a real kiss. "As long as it's not in front of, like, a whole crowd of people..." She added, before suddenly thinking of marriages. She shook her head to clear the crazy thought from her mind.

Lia stood up when Kalesh loosened his affectionate grip on her, and she neatened her dress up; it had gotten rather crinkled from pressing so close to the man. She spun around to look at the redhead. "Yeah, getting 'passionate' is for a whole different time and place." She teased, turning back around and shooting him a tantalising look over her shoulder. She scoffed when Kalesh said he didn't want to deprive everyone of her. "That almost sounded like you're getting bored of me..." She complained jestingly, before her face became more mundane and serious, as if she had some random idea. "Hey, Kalesh... Do you mind if I call you Kal?" She asked ordinarily.

Lawfer had taken his time to make his rounds around the thriving party after his short intermission with the lovely Opal outside.  There were so many people at the party that the spearless spear bearer hadn't known at this point. He could see the different members of his guild frolicking about, enjoying the little subtleties that the lavish party had to offer. Running his fingers through his golden hair, the blue eyed man had begun to make his way over to the refreshment table. Selecting a few snacks, he carefully made sure not to spill anything on his new custom suit. As he ate a few grapes, then turned to the resident drink holder and grabbed another glass of the bubbly that was free for the taking. 

"This sure is some party." Lawfer said to himself as he looked back over to the dance floor. At this point there were a few pairs that decided to enjoy the music and express their feelings with their dance moves. Taking a large gulp of the champagne, he smiled. "I think I may just have to go steal my date back pretty soon." He commented as he threw another grape into his mouth then chewed. As he searched the crowd, he locked eyes on the honey eyed woman. At this point, Grave had made his appearance and was trying to swoop in. Lawfer smiled, he respected the man for his courage, and was going to let the man have a little more time to enjoy Opal's company before he eventually stole her back for the evening.

Lee would glance down at Piera as Jomei spoke of not being lonely, simply spacing out to which he would push her lightly with his elbow "You are horrible at reading people." Lee would say this in a normal tone of voice though pretending to do it in a hushed manner. Lee would take a sip of his glass as Jomei would continue with a polite decline to take to the floor with Lee with his own two left feet. Lee would raise his glass up slightly in the complement "All is well then." He would then glance to Piera as he spoke of them dancing to which he would comment "There is the possibility. Though I'm not sure if this is like a birthday party or a prom."

He would glance around and he had not been to many birthday parties in his life that did not fall under this kind of spectacle. Most were usually kid parties or parties which involved drinking. As Jomei spoke of being fine and then shortly after commenting on asking Zelrius for a dance, Lee would nod his head "Yes. Completely and utterly yes." Then he gave way to pause "You'd just have to get to him first and pry him away from his guests which in and out of itself is a task."

Lee would then catch something out of the corner of his eye, the motion of a wave that was aimed in his direction to which he would look. It seemed to come from Clarence, Lowenthal's now ex-boyfriend to which Lee himself would raise his glass in confirmation of the wave as he wasn't sure who it might have been for as it could have been aimed at Jomei to which he would whisper with his teeth closed as to not give himself away "Hey, that guy is waving at us. I don't care one way or the other, ain't done me no wrong but what about you guys?"

Edited by Lee

He grinned as he stood and instinctively started patting himself off of any grass even if it would stick in the first place. "Good, thank you very much for that, then." He said with a happy look stuck to his face now that he was not single! When she commented on crowds he happily reached to take her hand, holding it carefully but firmly as he said "I wouldn't mind." He grinned, either going to come off as an exhibitionist or romantic depending on how dirty ones mind was. His intent was the latter. With that said he started walking her back to the party where groups of people still remained it seemed.

Now that the music and voices were close again he said to his new girlfriend "And no, I am saying it's a privilege to have your company and I would feel guilty hogging you alllll to myself... Okay, only a little guilty... Okay, not guilty at all, but you get the point." He backtracked happily while smiling to his date. When she asked to give him a nickname he laughed and said "Fiiiiinally!" with a wide grin before continuing "I've been waiting foreeeever for someone to ask that. Literally every other name I've used in MMO had been shortened down, but for -some reason- nobody wants to shorten Kalesh." He took a breath and said to Lia at last "Yes, you can call me Kal if you want." He nodded reassuringly to her.

Eulalia could read the blatant look of infatuation and jubilee upon Kalesh's face, as there was possibly a similar look printed upon her own.  Lia blushed when the redhead took her hand and said that he wouldn't mind kissing before a crowd. "I-I have no idea whether to think you're making a shot at being romantic... or just being plain naughty." She replied, glancing sidelong bashfully. "I do hope it's the first..." She added, before breaking into a light giggle.

Lia could hear the music and sound of voices soon approaching, a sure sign that they were arriving back at the party.  She listened to her boyfriend's amendment to his original statement, forcing her to chuckle. "You're greedy." She scolded Kalesh, before leaning onto his shoulder. "Very, very greedy." She teased.  She pulled back from her boyfriend's shoulder when he complained about no one ever giving him a nickname. "Alright Kal, calm your farm." She teased, looking up at Kalesh, before suddenly realising something. "Hey... If you combine our nicknames together, it makes 'Kalia'.  That sounds like a cute couple name, don't you think?" She suggested, giggling happily.

*note I am currently having the item tailored but I will post the official item and give it to Zelrius at a later date. 

October 8th. Today was a special day for a friend I considered to be close. This friend was none other than Zelrius, someone whom I had laughed with and at, gone through tough times with, and went on missions with. So, to me this day was important. It was just October 8th to everyone else but to me it was Zelrius' big day. I was sent an invite earlier in the day but I had something to attend to, something important for today. I spent a little while at Ariel's shop to not only order my Azure Brigade cloak that I'd neglected to get but to have an item specially made for me, and that item just happened to be with me right now. In my hands was a white box wrapped with a gold bow. I had delicately placed my fingers around the slim box so it wouldn't dent and the item inside wouldn't crease. I smiled, knowing he would love it simply because it was something he could wear. Inside was a black suit with hems made of golden thread. On the inside pocket of the coat was a small embroidered "Z" for Zelrius. I didn't normally get anyone gifts but if anything this seemed like the correct time to get one, a perfect one for only the best in Aincrad. 

I stood in front of the location the invite told me to go and took a deep breath. From the inside I could hear that there were already a lot of players here. As per usual I was late. This time however I wasn't disappointed in myself. I didn't want to be early to an event like this simply because I wouldn't be staying very long and I didn't like socializing. Besides, if I was hanging around Zelrius the whole night then he wouldn't be able to spend his time with his other friends. So, being fashionably late I pushed the door open with my shoulder and was immediately met with an overwhelming amount of people that had shown up. Instead of my normal clothes I wore a pair of black leggings, my normal boots, and a giant black and white color block sweater that stopped right above my knees. I shut the door behind me and made my way through the mass of players, recognizing a few as I walked. I was careful not to allow the box to dent. Once I spotted Zelrius I relaxed myself and slowly yet surely made my way over. "Zelrius!"  

Once in front of him I handed his present to him and smiled, waiting for him to open it. "Happy Birthday Zelrius, I apologize for arriving so late, I was busy getting a certain something." I said, smiling a little bit wider. "I have to get going so...happy birthday and enjoy the gift." With that, I turned around and left.

Edited by Kiru

Piera smiled as Lee whole heartedly agreed in her endeavor to cheer Jomei up, only to find that apparently he didn't really need cheering up. He was just spacing out and people watching. Sticking out her tongue as Lee told her she was horrible at reading people, the brunette told her ginger friend, "Hey, none of us are either but that doesn't mean we can't have fun making fools of ourselves on the dance floor." The Irishman would then wonder aloud if he should ask the birthday boy to dance, which Lee quickly asserted that he should, causing her to laugh before taking a drink, nodding at her love's suggestions. "I believe in you Jomei." She raised a glass as she said this before continuing, "How could he refuse you? Besides, I'd very very much like to see this and get Kalesh to take a few pictures." These were just the situations that Recording Crystal called for.

The alchemist was taking another drought of sparkly alcohol when Lee raised his glass at someone or something before whispering without moving his lips or jaw about somebody waving at them. Piera might have been a bit tipsy and so immediately looked in the direction Lee had and met eyes with Clarence who was looking rather pitiful quite honestly. Smiling a bit sadly, she waved to the teen with her free hand. "I don't have the heart to snub him after all that's happened. Not like we can't just have a conversation with the guy just because of what happened." It was around then that she noticed Kalesh arm in arm with a cute green haired girl and her smile widened at the pair, glad that he had found a date.

Kalesh blinked and his ear twitched as he heard what sounded like his name. For the first time in his life, were people spreading rumors about him? He couldn't resist his curiosity, happily holding Lia's hand as he told her "Aww, that is pretty cute, actually. Kinda sounds like a girl's name though if you ask me." He chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "Not that I have a daughter to give it to." He hadn't really considered having a child a day in his life. He saw all the obstacles and the issues first and foremost, for the most part he longed for simple companionship and love without obstacles like that before he came to Aincrad.

He idly lead Lia towards the source of where he heard his name, noticing a few people whose faces he recognized, saying happily as he approached Piera in particular "Did somebody say my name?~" He asks with wide curious eyes, looking at the small group to see if any of them seemed like they had been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, unaware they were just talking about the camera he had in his inventory.

Piera then blinked owlishly as Kalesh's form moved in front of her line of sight to Clarence. "Ohai!" The brunette greeted with a smile before registering what he had asked. Did he overhear her? Putting that aside she answered, "I was just saying that if Jomei gets Zelrius to agree to a dance that I'd need you to record the moment for posterity. Since I haven't crafted my own Record Crystal yet." Then she belatedly noticed the girl on his arm and attempted to sober her expression slightly, smiling politely as she greeted, "Hello there. My name is Piera. How did Kalesh here manage to get a cutie like you?" She teased her friend and complimented his date easily with a grin before taking yet another sip of her drink.

When Kalesh mentioned a daughter, Eulalia flushed red. I... I haven't even thought of that... Will we ever be able to have a child? She worried over the fact that they may not even make it out alive to live a happy life together... Her thoughts quickly snapped back to reality as Kalesh approached a very beautiful, brown haired, bespectacled woman; a sight at which Lia almost cowered in fear. She mentioned Kalesh's camera, the one he had used to take a quick photo of Lia's flustered expression.  When she was addressed, Lia politely looked at the brunette as she introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Piera." She replied, grinning widely. "My name's Eulalia, but please just call me Lia.  Kalesh might not look it, but he's a total sweetheart..." She mused, before her expression turned sly. "I mean... He's a nerd and a bit of a pervert... But he's exceptionally nice. Upon our first meeting... I actually thought he would've been with someone!" She exclaimed, before stammering. "A-and I'm not that cute... You on the other hand... Whoever has you as their 'special someone' is a very lucky man." She complimented Piera with a playful, girly wink.

As they walked off, Vasth and Miriko danced a bit more till Vasth said, "It's late, I need to finish moving,I will see you next time Miriko, drop by my shop i got something for you." Vasth said as he kissed Miriko, her lips tasted like strawberries like always, He let go of her hand,waved good bye. As he walked off, he took off everything but his shirt, Ahhh much better! Vasth ran off into the night,smiling.

Zelrius stood and began to hum to himself  a little song. Slightly taking steps and what not doing a nice little dance of his own. With that, Midnight was struck, and his birthday was over. Back to responsibility. Back to being a Commandant of the Azure Brigade. Back to the Death Game. He thought to himself, before sitting back down and letting the night slowly quiet down over the next few hours.

CLOSED

Summary:

Zelrius
Red_Rose
Kalesh
Takao
Miriko
Lee
Piera
Clarence
Lowenthal
Alex
Tristan
Kiru
Rebekah
Ssendom
XwuZ
Azide
Vasth
Jomei
Lawfer
Ariel
Persephone
Opal
Eulalia
Mack
Shirosu
Nikki
Miaki
Emerath
Kitty
Brice
Grave

1 SP and 103 Col for all those listed above. Have a good day!