[PP-F9] An Unruly Plot (Ssendom + Teayre + Mack + Takao)

Ssendom exited his restaurant on the ninth floor in Phoenix town, surrounded by those whose cursors still shown orange from people who've slain other players in the past. He paid no heed to the people and they seemed to be on good terms with him, none had ever caused a ruckus in his building or gave him any hard times. Ssendom was listening into a conversation from one of the groups talk about an incredible healing item that would be perfect to have but this broker in Vulcan Village had the information and wasn't going to share it with anyone for some odd and strange reason.

Ssendom took this bit of information that had peeked his curiosity and decided to pursue it. He headed straight for Vulcan Village dawned in his Dreaded Plate Armor with Helm set to visible giving him that daunting look of the Dreadnought he is. His massive two handed blade residing in it's scabbard that had a strap going into the armor itself, having it be completely supported by his back. It was a good hour walk from the Player Killer city of Phoenix Town to Vulcan Village.

Once he had entered town, Ssendom looked around and asked a few people about a Mysterious Broker that had information on the good healing item. He knew he was going to need everything he could get to assist in defeating the Floor Boss. Not many had much to say about the broker, but one player seemed to know some. "Avralis is the player who is the Mysterious Broker. He tends to frequent the entrance into town at 4 and 6 every day for anyone that would be willing to buy information." The random player mentioned, Ssendom nodded to him and headed straight to the Entrance since it was only an hour away from the time mentioned that the Broker arrived. Knowing that people would flock to try and get their hands on a strong item as such he knew he wouldn't be the only person sitting awaiting the man's arrival.

"Finished that one... that one too... Huh." Takao quietly muttered to himself as he walked, his attention held in its entirety by the transparent tree of menus hovering in front of him. A combination of his spacial awareness as well as people simply avoiding him due to his apparent disconnectedness from his surroundings kept him from walking into anybody - anybody that was paying more attention to their surroundings than he was, anyways. His eyes were glued to a list as he scrolled up and down, mouthing the contents without making a sound. "I guess that just leaves this one and Repentance." he said, lifting his gaze from the menu to glance at the green cursor of a passing player. He shuddered at the thought of killing a player just to complete a quest and began the process of closing out of the menus he'd opened. "Maybe Lowenthal is planning to get rid of his? It's a tough boss, so I bet he'd need some help... I'll ask him next time I see 'em." His ramblings continued as he moved through the ninth floor's main settlement of Vulcan.

It was fortunate that there was more information available for this particular quest than the last higher-level excursion he'd embarked on. This one seemed considerably less daunting despite its difficulty, primarily due to the reward being rather important, especially for the upcoming boss fight. He knew that an information broker would provide him with the quest, but despite his best efforts in the search, he couldn't find anybody with the tell-tale icon above their head. He did however notice a familiar set of armour, and the player who wore it seemed to be waiting around for something, which piqued his interest.

"Hey, Ssendom!" Takao called out as he approached, his right arm raised for a slight wave. "You waitin' for somebody?"

As she sat by the gate to Vulcan Village Teayre leaned her head back against the solid brick her eyes rolling as several players around her complained about the heat.  “If you’re that bothered by the heat go and complete the quest that gives you the survival skill on floor five. If you don’t want to do that. Shut it.” She huffed at one of the moaners. A few others looked her way and then backed off slightly shooting some dirty glances her way. Shrugging them off Teayre looked up and saw a man dressed in a vicious looking plate armour set coming towards her. Getting up she walks over to him her coat flapping in the low wind around her. “Ssendom! Is that you? I remember hearing about you from Meokka and the pair of you getting lovey dovey in my shop.”

Pausing for a moment she raises her eyes to meet the hole in the viser before smiling and nodding at him, “It is!” Turning Teayre smiles at Takao who was stood next to the hulking tin can. “And Takao as well, how’s the trinket serving you?” Stretching her arms up and round before lowering them Teayre cocks her head to one side. “So what are both of you doing here anyway?” She inquires before plopping down on the floor in front of them leaning back on her hands looking up. A small dangling dragon piques the red heads interesting jumping up she takes the Azure Dragon that hands from Ssendom's neck into her hands and mulls it over before flipping it over, reading the small inscription of S&M on the back of it smiling. "I'm glad to see this is getting used..."

Edited by Teayre

Ssendom noticed Takao walk up to him, Ssendom's face still covered by his full plate helmet he stood up to greet the man. He wasn't much of a waver but he nodded his head slightly, "Good to see you again, you're after the Iron Guardian I presume?" He asked his new found friend. Ssendom had built a bit of respect towards Takao who fought with power and precision against the Banshee alongside him. He knew with Takao on his side for a second time he had nothing to even question going forth into the battle.

Ssendom turned around and walked with Takao for a moment to see another somewhat familiar face, and as he was about to greet Teayre she asked him if it was him and then reminded him of something he had forgotten to think about for awhile."Yeah... It's me." Was all he said in a rather frustrated tone. Not a moment longer after realizing how rude of him it was to answer in such a negative way, "My apologies, that train has sailed as of awhile now Teayre." He confessed then walked past her noticing the man of the hour was arriving.

A robed man with a very large book walked up to the entrance of town and rested on the pillar looking around furiously and worriedly, the man seemed completely shady. Ssendom walked up to the man, "Are you Avralis the Mysterious Broker?" He asked.

The man's entire demeanor changed from a subjective one into a dominant poster. The man looked Ssendom up and down judging his character by looks the whole time, after which he looked at Teayre and Takao then scoffed. "You all will be perfect for this. I got information on a very rare monster spawn who drops a very powerful item. And I'll give you the juicy details on this, but only on one condition. I get the drop." He sounded very evil in the mentioning of the him getting the drop, but Ssendom yet stood over the man with his arms crossed causing Avralis to step back in an intimidated act.

Ssendom yelled back, "Are you two fine with this being the case?" He asked his allies who were after the same thing.

"Yup," Takao said with a nod. "Figured I'd try and knock as many quests out as I could before the boss fight rolls around. Guess it goes without saying that's why you're here too then." They hadn't gotten far before a voice aimed at them, or more specifically at Ssendom, halted their progress. Takao glanced between Teayre and Ssendom, trying to hold back a slight smile from the comment as the two greeted each other. When her attention had shifted to him, he offered up the same recurrent warm smile he always did, and accompanied it with a slight wave. "Heya! The trinket's awesome, its already saved my butt a few times. Thanks again!" he said, idly casting a glance down to the shield-shaped trinket that hung from his belt. Ssendom seemed to catch sight of a peculiar looking figure approaching the entrance and intercepted him. Before Takao followed, he turned his attention from the robed figure back to Teayre. "We both happened to show up to take the Iron Guardian quest at the same time." he said, quietly mentioning something about having déjà vu under his breath.

The tone of the broker's voice, despite not being the focus of his attention, hadn't gone unnoticed by Takao. It had a sinister feel to it, perhaps some less-than-honest undertones as well, though any judgments he made were done so quietly and in his head. He wasn't the type to judge a book by its cover, but interpreting a first impression was just human nature. "Sounds fine to me."

“O-oh… I’m sorry to hear that… I know it’s not really my place but Meo’s not spoken to me in ages but what happened?” Teayre did her usual pause before continuing, “If you don’t want to say that’s fine. Just…” Shaking her head she took a deep breath before chuckling at Takao’s comment. “It’s a useful little tool that one.”

Turning her head to listen to the exchange between the broker and Ssendom Teayre nodded quietly. “I’m not after the item anyway myself, I just heard that the experience from this particular encounter is quite good. I can always do with some more.” Shrugging she placed her hands on her hip turning to address the broker who had started to rub his hands together. “So you gonna tell us, or want me to drag you outside of the safe zone and hurt you till you do?” Her mouth thinned as she spoke to him. Something about being alone for so long seemed to have made her a less tolerant person, not that she was very tolerant in the first place. 

The Mysterious broker began to start cackling lightly under his breath then became alarmed when his feet weren't on the ground and he was helplessly face to face with Ssendom's intimidating helmet. Alvaris was picked up by the chest area of his cloth flailing to try and get down before the intimidation set in, "Now listen here, I've seen you in Phoenix Town. I already don't like you as I speak at this very moment, you tell us what we're up against or I'll drill my blade into your neck right now. I'm already welcome amongst the PKer's with my restaurant. So how about you pony up the details right about now?" Ssendom shouted in a taunting manner to put the Mysterious Broker an in uncomfortable stance.

The Broker was incredibly scared by the comment of Phoenix Town and knew of Ssendom through the PKer's he had served, it wasn't the best idea to try and anger him before getting his item. "O-Okay, I will tell you the details j-just put me down already!" He flustered to say. Ssendom reluctantly complied since he didn't trust the man already with his sinister act. After he took a good few steps outside of town he took a deep breath, "We're after the Iron Guardian, the Giant Knight has thorns that stick out from his armor causing retaliatory damage when you hit him. And he also creates a small group of Iron Knights equivalent to the number of people engaging him in combat. So to help you guys out, I will not be participating in the battle as that would make another enemy for you to fight. And all of them fight together at the same time." He finished explaining, Ssendom thought he sounded like an outright coward but only this man knew the directions on how to reach the Iron Guardian so he shrugged and nodded and awaited what his allies would say.

Takao's mouth pursed as he watched Ssendom's intimidation tactics at work. He didn't necessarily agree with the methods, but at the same time, the Broker hadn't exactly been displaying a particularly chivalrous aura himself. To say that his interrogation had worked would be an understatement, as the information the Broker had been withholding prior to being picked up began to flow freely. A one-to-one spawn ratio of monsters to participants seemed fair enough, given how many other quests had odds that were much more in favour of the monsters, and their main enemy having a few extra effects tagged on didn't surprise him either. It was common enough for the higher leveled quests to have something that made them more difficult, and despite his limited amount of personal experience with the "thorns" side-effect, he hadn't any doubts that it would pose a significant problem for them.

"Seems easy enough to me." he said as he stepped up closer to the gates. "I have an electricity based sword art that'll tear into 'em real good. After that, the big guy shouldn't be a problem at all for the three of us." he said, glancing from Ssendom and then over his shoulder to Teayre. "Should we get movin'?"

Mack, like many other players, was also standing around and waiting for the information broker to put in an appearance. Like so many others, the mountain of a man that was the Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades, was after the healing item that was reported to drop at the conclusion of this quest. Not only would it be a powerful item to have for the upcoming Boss Raid on the Eleventh Floor, but it would also be a very useful thing to have running around with some of the other low-level members of the Crimson Blades. Caring as he did about his troops, it was clear that the colossal red-headed man would be after the item.

“No doubt they are here for the same reason I am,” Mack rumbled, answering the question posed by Teayre, even though he hadn’t been included in the conversation in the strictest sense. Before more conversation could continue, however, the broker appeared. Lingering on the edges of the confrontation between the figure in the impressive armor with the two-handed sword, Mack merely stood by and listened with his face obscured within the deep crimson hood of his guild cloak. At least, he remained silent until Takao asked if the other two with him, whom Mack had not met, were ready to go.

“Not without me, you’re not. I want in on this too, Takao,” the imposing figure rumbled his voice carrying across the short distance that separated the others from him. Rolling his head around on his neck, producing an audible pop, Mack waited for the response to see if they were going to have any problems or not. "From the sound of things, this will be a quest where you'll be glad of the extra AOE and I'd prefer to have a tank in my group for tackling it as well."

As Ssendom followed up her threat by physically lifting the broker Teayre raised an eyebrow before shrugging. “Easy Ssendom, we want to pay us after remember. Although I doubt he would, probably try and kill us or something. Who knows?” She mused listening to the information, “Anyone have any idea of the stats of these things so we can get a plan together? I’d say taking the knights out first before we focus on the guardian would be our best bet. The demon tin can here taking the front, Takao you’ve probably got more tankiness than me so would you be alright switching with Ssen if needed and we burst aoe the knights down?” 

“Should we get movin’?” Nodding to Takao, the small red head cracks her knuckles and stretches her neck as another voice hollers over to them. “Guess we’ve got a fourth member, should make things a bit easier, with any luck though we’ll be able to get there in a day and a half if we push ourselves. What do you guys think? Let’s make this a short sharp quest, avoid unnecessary fights and be back in just under four days time?” Looking the newcomer in the eyes Teayre stares at him for a bit before smiling, "I'm Teayre, Be nice to know who I'm partying with as I don't think we've met before."

Ssendom whistled and then a Purple Flame Phoenix Descended from the sky perching upon his shoulder, "And Extra body means more to fight. And I like the odds not being in my favor personally." He stated mentioning about Mack joining, he looked over the man with the Greataxe upon his back. He looked at the Red headed man who stood ever so slightly taller than himself. He was almost as broad as Ssendom was and used a style of fighting that utilized a two-handed weapon much like himself. He was intrigued and wanted to see how the man fought in battle, "A group of four, solid party. Should take us no time at all to eviscerate the tin can." He turned his attention back to the broker, "Lets get going broker... And fast!" He shouted.

The Broker began to reach into his cloak but stopped his hand when Ssendom turned his head to look at him. He instantly made a face of disgust, anger, and regret but then turned around and started hustling in the direction of the Iron Guardian. Ssendom turned to look at the equally large man, "You can call me Dom... Infact you all can. We'll continue our conversation while we head to the boss area." He greeted Mack then mentioned to the group. He turned around and began charging toward the broker to make sure he doesn't run away from them, and his trust for the rat wasn't growing any. The Phoenix didn't want to just ride along Ssendom's shoulder, it began to flap it's wings and fly next to him at shoulder height. 

"He'd be kinda silly to try that, couldn't imagine three players versus one would end well for him." said Takao as a shrug rolled across his shoulders. There wasn't much logic to be found from attempting to attack them, but then again, there was rarely logic behind the deranged antics of a lunatic. The robed informant hadn't quite fit the description of a lunatic just yet, but displaying intent to kill them at a later date would solidify any doubts. Teayre spoke again, asking about the statistical information about their quarries, but before Takao could respond another voice made itself heard. He raised an eyebrow and turned his head to be met with the sight of Mack, expressing his desire to accompany them. The request, which almost sounded more like a command, was quite forward, but Takao hadn't known Mack to be anything but. The red-haired guild leader was met with the same smile that Takao gave everyone, and a slight incline of his head in greeting.

The brunet's head turned back to Ssendom, who spoke openly of his preferences of uneven odds in favour of the monster, which brought forth a lighthearted chuckle from Takao. "I think the odds are still in our favour. Even more so with another AoE." he said, shifting his attention back to Mack. "We can share the AoE then and hit them with weaker attacks, so that neither or us expends too much energy. How's that sound?" he asked, and after either receiving a response or not, he refocused his attention on following behind Ssendom.

OOC: Takao, I'm going to give you the sword I owe you now. Saves time and effort :)

"More to fight means greater glory for everyone," Mack agreed, nodding his head once in Ssendom's direction. He already liked the way the big two-handed swordsman thought. "As Takao already knows, I am Mack the Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades," he continued, extending an enormous hand in Teayre to shake as he fell into step with the rest of the group. Once the diminutive, in comparative terms, woman shook his hand he offered the same hand to Ssendom in a repeat of the gesture. "A pleasure," he continued, noting that Ssendom was a member of the Azure Brigade while it appeared that both Teayre and, interestingly, Takao were both currently without Guilds. The crimson armored man made a note to speak with the two solo players about joining the Crimson Blades at the end of the quest.

"Your plan sounds solid to me," Mack continued, considering what Takao had said. "But, you may have an easier time executing it with this," the blacksmith continued, pulling up his inventory as he spoke. Quickly, never missing a step, Mack scrolled through his inventory until he found the item he was looking for. The sword that he still owed Takao from their long ago bet. Tapping the weapon he held out his hand and the golden Chinese style jian, sheathed, appeared in his hand. "My debt is repaid. This is Golden Sunrise, I think it will serve you well, and it will help us with paralocking." Mack extended the weapon to Takao to take.

Teayre nodded at Ssendom, her hand however gripped the Oikawa Kanashiki’s hilt very tightly as she saw a phoenix flying alongside him. “Bel…” She mutters underneath her breath her eyes narrowing as they survey the land around them, as she walked Teayre kept her coat pulled tight. Smirking at Takao’s comment Teayre looked at him, “You’d be surprised Takao, I remember I was attacked by three pkers on floor three not too long ago and here I am. Don’t judge someone by their looks, you don’t know what stats they have.”

As the conversation steered back towards the combat they were about to face Teayre nodded, “That makes sense, if it comes to it switching out might be useful so that we can regain energy as needed.” Rolling her head backwards stretching her neck Teayre looked over at Mack and his extended hand. She nodded him instead of taking his hand, “Pleasure. I don’t do handshakes, they creep me out.” Her eyes flicked up to the sky, “Dom, fancy getting the broker to hurry up? If we make haste I can get back in time for my date.” 

Ssendom didn't keep up with the conversation mid stride, his face and eyes were focused forward towards the broker. He felt uneasy being around him with other people possible to fall into danger of a backstab rather than it just being him. He knew the dangers of Phoenix Town all too well, the players there were snide and cocky. Although some of them were all talk, others were very clever and deceitful. He wasn't going to be fooled any and wasn't going to let the others get hurt by the trap they were obviously walking into.

Ssendom let some distance be made between him and the broker, getting himself close to the rest of the group. "Sorry for being short of words Mack, I'll probably introduce myself to you when this is over." He said loud enough for the small group to hear though at the distance he had from the broker to quiet to hear over the wind. "This is a certain trap, he will backstab us at some point so I'll keep my back to him the whole way." His tone sounded serious. If there was one thing that Ssendom was above being a reckless fighter, was his attitude toward others being harmed with him around.

After mentioning the backstabbing he began to pick up his pace again while going quiet, he got himself closer to the broker to see if the man had been muttering anything under his breath. After hearing nothing he reset his placement between the broker and the group of people. He grinned under his helmet with a wicked smile, he had heard about the difficulty of battle and it's equivalence to the banshee fight that he had done with Takao already. Ssendom was excited and eager to fight.

Takao's glance moved between Mack and Ssendom, who seemed to be in agreement when it came to their odds. They seemed rather similar, although with Takao's knowledge of Ssendom's preference for dangerous situations like their excursion on the tenth floor, he could only imagine Mack hadn't quite understood what their heavily-armoured companion was all about. Even so, he made no comment on it. Mack quickly matched his pace and procured an item from his inventory, which had turned out to be the sword he'd won in their duel quite some time ago.

"Huh? Oh, sweet, thanks! I totally forgot about that." he said while he took the blade as Mack offered it. He slid the sword from its scabbard and examined it as he walked, then returned it back to the protective housing and stored it away in his inventory. "It'll come in handy for sure, but I think my sword will be better for this. Plus I have a strong enough stun as it is." said Takao. His intention was to drop the knights and the Guardian as quickly as possible, and he didn't want to sacrifice any damage for the off-chance that it might become paralyzed.

His glance moved from Mack to Teayre, and a small grin grew on his face. "Fair enough," he said, his gaze not lingering for long before he was looking forward again. "I still think we'd be able to handle him if he did try anything."

OOC: Soory, was sleepin'

"Fair enough," Mack rumbled in reply to Teayre and Ssendom as the latter of whom resumed his position a bit apart from the group and closer to the decidedly slippery information broker. "The handshake originally was meant as a gesture to show that the hand holds no weapon, it's a gesture of peace," the red-headed man continued easily as Takao unsheathed his new sword and examined the weapon. Not that Mack could blame him for doing so, it really was one of the better swords that t he blacksmith had ever succeeded in forging. Keeping one grey eye focused on Ssendom and his interactions with the broker, Mack watched out of the corner of his eye as Takao tested the sword and pronounced himself pleased with the weapon.

"Suit yourself," Mack said, shrugging his massive shoulders as Takao stored Golden Sunrise away in his inventory. The weapon belonged to Takao now, and he was free to do as he liked with it. "Personally, I think any one of us could take the Broker by ourselves. Should the need arise, of course. Now, I've got a question for you Takao. What's up with the Guardians of Aincrad? Last I knew, you were a member of that Guild. Did you have a falling out? Have they dissolved?"

As she followed the broker, Teayre felt the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. Spinning she glared out into the distance. Unable to see anything she shrugs and carries on keeping pace with the group. Nodding in agreement with Ssendom the girl’s hand gently caresses the eagle pommel of her blade. “Mack, it’s not I don’t trust you. It’s I don't really trust anyone, my blade is sheathed and so is yours that’s good enough for me.” Her eyes met his before smiling.

After some time of running towards their destination Teayre glanced towards the sky, seeing that the shimmering orange ball was now blood red and on the horizon she posed a question to the group. “We should be almost half way, the sun is setting. Do we set up camp or keep travelling? personally I’d like to be well rested for the fight.” 

(Permission from group to god-mod and push us to just before the fight.)

The group had taken a short break as Teayre asked, and they used to time to do additional planning. Ssendom always had his vision placed on the broker. Ssendom stayed up most the night to stand guard over the others as he hadn't reacquired his ability to sleep back since he had been abandoned by Meokka. Once everyone had awoken they all made their way toward the Iron Guardian spawn location. They spend a quarter of a day running the last leg of the journey to see the lumbering giant of an Armored Knight standing tall in the middle of the barren fiery wastelands of the 9th floor.

Ssendom turned to the broker, "You stay over here since you're too scared to fight and let the real men and women do the heavy lifting." He taunted. He turned to the group, "Alright I'll initiate combat while you all follow. I should be able to land a sure strike amongst the crowd of enemies. After which mow them down with as much AOE as possible, but conserve your energy for the boss." He asked of them before turning around and charging forth ripping his blade out of it's scabbard.

Once within a short distance of the Guardian itself, it roared in anger as the players approached it. Inbetween the boss and the group, four Iron Knights stood with sword and shield in hand prepared to fight. Once the spawning phase ended, Ssendom bursted forward even quicker than before revving his blade up for a strike. The blade glowing it's eerie black energy as the sword skill activated, and just before reaching the enemies Ssendom shouted, "BLAST!" Swinging his blade twice making massively large sweeps hitting all four the front Knights. As the four knights limp forward stunned unable to control themselves, the Guardian swings down a massive blade onto Ssendom's Shoulder. As the weapon connects Ssendom stands firm, unmoving as if it didn't seem to phase him physically though his health bar in the party could easily be seen chunking down a huge amount.

ID: 33475

BD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Hit)

MD Iron Knight 1: 1 Stunned

ID: 33476

MD Iron Knight 2: 5 Stunned

ID: 33477

MD Iron Knight 3: 2 Stunned

ID: 33478

MD Iron Knight 4: 10 Stunned

ID: 33479

MD Iron Guardian: 6 Hit

Ssendom 64/102 (-38) HP | 24 MIT | 16/23 (-7) Energy

Iron Knight 1 56/72 (-16) HP | 30 DMG 2 Bleed on 9/10 | 2 Damage to enemy when hit

Iron Knight 2 56/72 (-16) HP | 30 DMG 2 Bleed on 9/10 | 2 Damage to enemy when hit

Iron Knight 3 56/72 (-16) HP | 30 DMG 2 Bleed on 9/10| 2 Damage to enemy when hit

Iron Knight 4 56/72 (-16) HP | 30 DMG 2 Bleed on 9/10 | 2 Damage to enemy when hit

Iron Guardian 225 HP | 54 DMG 4 Bleed on 9/10 | 4 Damage to enemy when hit

Edited by Ssendom

"It wasn't really a falling out," Takao said in response to Mack. Silence fell over him in the moment that followed as he considered how to word his response. "They just weren't really... doing anything, I guess. It was the same as being a solo player, so I left." he said simply. There weren't any hard feelings harboured toward them from his end, and he had even told Lessa that if the guild found itself becoming active again he'd consider joining again. His attention turned to Teayre as she spun, and then nodded in agreement to her suggestion to rest for the night.

- - -

Morning came quickly despite a relatively sleepless night, which could be attributed to the temperature of the volcanic floor. The group didn't waste much time before they set off and covered the rest of the distance, stopped only by the sight of the large armoured Knight and his various smaller companions. Ssendom charged in first, which hadn't surprised Takao in the slightest. In one fell swoop, he managed to both inflict a slight amount of damage upon them as well as immobilize them. Takao, who had drawn his sword and moved in behind Ssendom, prepared a sword art upon noticing where their health gauges stood. With the damage that had been inflicted, he didn't need to use his strongest skill, and opted for a lesser attack. Under the guidance of the system, Takao weaved around Ssendom and landed a single strike into each of the four monsters that pushed through their armour with ease, receiving several small scratches from their thorned plates in the process. As a result, the four Knights fell one by one, reduced to nothing more than colourful pixelated fragments of data before disappearing into oblivion. "Alright, the Knights are out! Just the big guy left!" Takao said as he struggled against the post-motion rigidness that had overtaken him.

- -

» ID : [[ 33494 ]]
» BD : [[ HIT (8 + 3(ACC)) ]]

« Takao »
[[ 109/117 HP ]] [[ 2 Thorns * 4 =
-8 HP ]]
[[ 16/28 Energy ]] 
«Sharp Nail» used. (-12 Energy)

« Iron Knight 1 »
[[ 0/72 HP ]] [[ 10(DMG) * (3*2) = -60HP ]]
« Iron Knight 2 »
[[ 0/72 HP ]] [[ 10(DMG) * (3*2) = -60HP ]]