[F1-PP] 'Finally Forgiven?'[Redemption] With Calrex, Takao, Ssendom, Zelrius, and Kalesh

The time had finally arrived. No more walking around with that orange cursor above his head. No more reminders of that day. Today, he would be able to forget that it ever happened. Lowenthal ran his hand through his hair as he walked along the wilds of the first floor. It wasn't even far from here, that Calrex had helped him start his journey. A lot of memories happened on this floor. A lot of good, and a lot of bad. Lowenthal shook his head, now wasn't the time to get lost in his own memories. There was a boss to fight, and he needed all of his attention on that. He opened his menu, and sent a message to the players who had agreed to help him on this quest.

To: Calrex, Ssendom, Takao, Kalesh, Zelrius
Subject: Redemption

Hey, it's time.

And that was all that was needed to be sent. The people who were going to help him, knew that much already. It seemed that the only person who needed to prepare, was himself. "Alright." Lowenthal said to himself. "I can do this. I mean, you did fight the floor bos after all. How bad can this guy be?" He asked himself, with a reassuring shrug.

(OoC: Hey guys, I'm wanting to get this done *TONIGHT* if at all possible.)

Edited by Lowenthal

Calrex gave a small sigh as he departed from the fourth floor. He was spending his time back at the Amethyst Boutique catching up with Teayre since her return from her absence. However, he seemed to be in a more serious mood than usual. Just a short moment ago he had received Lowenthal's message, understanding what it was he needed to do.

He hadn't question the orange-haired dagger user about the change in his crystal color ever since he first saw it at the boy's birthday party. Nonetheless, Lowenthal had contacted him to request for his help in the <<Redemption>> quest to change his crystal back to green. "It must have been weighing on him. If only some other people I know thought about it the same way. In any case, it's a good thing I had grandmastered my sword skill only recently. Let's see how it matches up in this battle."

Appearing on the first floor in a flash of light he immediately made his way to where his teammate's tracker was indicating. Of course, due to his current status the marker was just outside of the Starting City. Seeing Lowenthal not too far away he put on a friendly face as he got into view, giving a small wave. This time he was clad in his more offensive armament: The Grand Dragoon and Blade, with the Amethyst Charm and Tide Pendant. With Roc soaring overhead he completed his trek over, "Hey man, guess it's time isn't it? Let's get this taken care of."

"If he want to tell me about what happened that's his decision. I consider him a friend, so I won't pry."

OOC: Will try to for sure XD

'Why did I volunteer for this, why did I volunteer for this-' "WHY DID I VOLUNTEER FOR THIS?!" shouts Kalesh as he makes his way towards the infamous statue. He had read the books, this thing ignored mitigation, ignored evasion, couldn't be stunned, for all he was worth he could have just as successfully walked into the boss naked and get the same results. "Okay, okay, calm down..." He reaches into his pocket, touching the teleport crystal he always kept on his person. "If things go south, I use you, I get out... that's all there is to it..." He kept muttering to himself as he approached. The statue would not trigger for him, he was a green player, well, now, minor things only temporarily make you orange, it's murder or so many strikes that gives you the perma-orange. He only knew who Lowenthal was through Piera, so this was in a way a favor for her as much as for him. She had felt a sense of worry for him in the past so he offered to let her keep the teleport crystal he pre-ordered before the boss fight alchemist roundup event so that he could have one. "Gragh!!" He says in one more primal yell of frustration at his own inner weakness before he arrives towards the orange player. "Hey, nice t'meetcha. You're Piera's guild leader, right?" He tilts his head curiously, ready to teleport away if he suddenly drew his dagger and was the wrong person.

((No problem for me. :P ))

Edited by Kalesh

Ssendom had received a message from an old friend that made his kimono, he nodded slightly at reading the message needing no more information than that. He assumed that the Orange Haired man needed something to slay if he was calling on the fighting fiend. Ssendom closed the message, and pulled up his friends list to see that the man was on the first floor. Everything that Ssendom could deduce was that it was Redemption, and if he did recall there was something different with Lowenthal at Zelrius's birthday party. But all Ssendom really did at the party was bring drinks offer some and practically ignored people as he had a lot on his mind.

After a bit of traveling on the twelfth floor, he decided to change scenery of the muddy and swamp-like floor. To the lush fields of the first floor. After arriving in town of beginnings he headed to the co-ordinates to where Lowenthal was standing and was surprised to come across a familiar face, as well as an unfamiliar face. He walked over to Lowenthal, "Good to see you again." He addressed directly to Lowenthal, then turned to Calrex "And to you as well." After that he turned to the new man, "Good to meet you, the name the Ssendom. Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader." He said while shifting his new stained glass dragon head shoulder plates that seemed to emit an ominous aura. He Ebony Armor also attributed to the eerie feel. Ssendom then ripped Dusk Reaver out of it's scabbard and dropped it on his shoulder, "I assume this is Redemption, or why else would you call me." He smirked, "Good to be hunting with you two again."

(I can commit to finishing this tonight. I need the SP anyways. And this was one of two quests I haven't finished. The other being Lord of the Seas. Not including the wedding vows quest.)

Edited by Ssendom

Zelrius made his back to the first floor. A trek he had not made in quite some time, for many reasons. The main of which being that he utterly hated low levels. But the boy actually enjoyed Lowenthal, despite the two hardly speaking and not to mention, Ssendom was going and Why the hell not? So, he equipped his gear, Hydra Skull over the head, Azure and Gold trimmed cloak covering his left side of the body, leaving the sheath on his right hip exposed for the world to see of his new shiny toy. Though he'd never admit it, Zelrius did indeed love showing off, especially uniques. That aside, the usual golden sheath of the Twinfire Sword was replaced by that of the Forsaken Crusader's own blade. And so the boy stood, silent and waiting. He took out a Drink of Devestation potion, Drinking it, increasing his damage.

A simple PM had brought his usual grinding session to a screeching halt and taken him to the first floor. Takao had never learned of what caused Lowenthal's cursor to turn orange, and he hadn't felt the need to press the matter. Despite Lowenthal being one of the first people he'd met after kicking his butt into gear, the two had rarely spoken, and it felt rude to press on a matter that was likely rather personal. He waded through the crowds of players and NPCs alike until he spotted a head of orange hair, accompanied by a handful of others. His right hand was raised in greeting, and his usual smile was plastered on his face. "Hey guys!"

(takao will be kill by morning. riparoni pepperoni 18/7/1994 - 12/10/2015)

Lowenthal looked around, at the small army that had gathered. With people like these, how could anyone lose? "Nice to meet you finally Kalesh. Piera has been giving my ear non stop about you. All good things, I swear." Lowenthal said, shaking the man's hand. He turned to Calrex, and Ssendom. "Alright. And about time you appeared again." Lowenthal said to Ssendom. "I mean, last time we went hunting, Alucard bailed on us. Shame he's dead though." Lowenthal said, remembering his real life friend and his sudden disappearance. Lowenthal turned and saw that Zelrius had shown up, with Takao bringing up the rear. "Alright, everyone. Let's get this sh*t started!" Lowenthal said, confident in his own abilities.

Lowenthal made his way, followed by the rest of his party, to the statue. After a few moments of waiting, the statue sensed Lowenthal's orange player status and reared itself to life. It, looking at the sandy haired player. This was it, now was the time. The angel statue wasted no time as it reached down to hit Lowenthal. Lowenthal didn't expect it to move quite as fast is it did, and he was only barely to get out of the way partially. He was still hit by the attack, and it sent him sliding back a few feet on his back. "Gah! Damn!" Lowenthal cursed, as he watched his health bar drain a considerable amount. Lowenthal pulled out a potion, and quickly drank it, so that he healed himself and didn't pull any unnecessary hate to himself.

--- ID: 34804 MD: 6[hit] (I hit me, cause it's my quest)

Repentance: 250/250 - 70 on 6-8 roll, 75 on 9 roll, 80 on 12(10?) roll.(I'm assuming 10, but whatev's)

---

Lowenthal: 41/93 [93-70+15]
Zelrius: 140/140
Takao: 133/133
Kalesh: 64/64
Calrex: 173/173
TheDominator: 57/57

Edited by Lowenthal

OOC: Oh shoot did I go out of order? Sorry! orz 
Lowenthal I PMed you about my stats, but I'll put the correct ones in here as well.

IC:

ID: 34807
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 33 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod to all that arrived, taking note that Kalesh, whom he had just met recently with Teayre, was along for the battle as well, "Hey Kalesh, it's nice to see you again."

Addressing Ssendom next he gave a nod, "To you as well, Mr. Crusader Slayer. It looks like we've got a fairly powerful team gathered here, so this hopefully will be quick."

Turning his head he saw that Lowenthal had started the battle and was promptly stuck a powerful blow by the field boss. Cursing under his teeth for not reacting sooner he quickly ripped the Grand Blade from its sheath as he rushed forward. The sword lit alight with a light blue glow as he activated his newly learned Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>>. Unleashing a powerful flurry of slashes and cuts he sliced away at the monster before leaping up and continuing his barrage before kicking off, landing alongside his teammates, "Let's see if we can take this thing down before it gets another chance to act."

HP List
Lowenthal: 41/93
Kalesh: 64/64
Ssendom: 57/57

Enemies:
Repentance: 160/250 (10 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

((I don't think so, I think I did actually with my roll, apologies!.. And wouldn't stun count as a status effect?))

Kalesh blinked in surprise at the fact that he had been told of by Piera, but grinned at this fact, it made things less awkward. "I've heard nice things about you too, don't worry." He chuckled softly "I hear you are The Fool. I guess today is the day we prove you aren't actually The Jester" He winks, knowing the naming pattern of their guild so he happily teased a bit of trivia before he followed the orange player towards the large statue which turned hostile and gave Lowenthal a nasty strike!

While the statue was distracted by Lowenthal and Calrex he took that as his cue to move in next. Drawing his blade in one swift strike he cuts across the monster's leg with sword art Tsuji kaze! The strike barely left a nick, but it was a nick!. He knew that with the damage he was doing he couldn't keep it up long, but he also knew the goal was a swift kill. "Nice to meet you all as weeeeeell!" He announces mid-combat as if this was the correct time to do it. He wasn't strong, and unlike at least two members here, he wasn't wearing uniques. Heck, he only had his masquerade mask as his only perfect item. Still, he wanted to help people. "I'll do my best and promise nothing mooooore!"

[ID# 34805][BD: 6+2=8]

Repentance: 140/250 [5x4=20 Damage]

Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 9/16 [-7 Tsuji kaze ]

The boy followed the group as they meandered off into the breach. Breach  was a funny name for it given that it was just  a statue. Zelrius recollected his own experience fighting the boss, and it was a rather easy kill. This was quickly proven when Calrex and Kalesh had hit it quite hard. Nonetheless, the boy drew the sword of the crusader and activated his Charge Skill. Quickly he lunged forth at the same incredible speed he had done so against the Crusader and it's lackey's. Activating the Sword Art <<Legion Destroyer>> Zelrius went directly through Repentance and out the other side, shattering it into tons of data. With that, he walked off, not a word said.

(ID 34808 BD 5 LD 6) (7 Base, +2 Devastation, +5 Charge, = 14x11 =  154)

Repentance: -Dead-

Zelrius: 140/140 (Left)
Kalesh: 64/64 Energy: 9/16 [-7 Tsuji kaze ]

Zelrius leaves the thread.

Ssendom looked forward as Zelrius dashed out in front of him, causing him to chuckle watching the giant walking piece of rock explode into thousands of materials. He lifted his sword and let it slide back into it's scabbard then crossed his arm as Zelrius walked off without having said a word, it was customary of him to do so since neither of them really took much into the way of talking. He began to understand how Mack might have felt as the burly Red Head was about to charge in with his attack, but Ssendom stole the glory of the kill right from Mack.

He looked around as there really wasn't much left to do, "Well Zelrius did my work for me." He said with a sigh that might have seemed like he was a bit of annoyed, "Nonetheless the job is done." He walked up to Lowenthal and offered him a hand so he could get off the ground, "It has been quite a while my friend. Many things have happened and I needed some time to myself. I think I might have over done it with a Month and a Half without notifying anyone." He paused, "But I have returned, we need to catch up and slaughter some creatures."

Lowenthal picked himself off of the ground, dusting himself off. The boss, defeated by Zelrius and his marker now green again. Hi health bar was still at around half, but the looming threat of being punched to death by a giant angel stature "Well, that wasn't so bad.Way easier than I had originally thought.." Lowenthal said, dusting his pants free of dust. And in normal fashion, before Lowenthal could thank Zelrius for his help, he had already walked away from the group. Lowenthal sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry guys, that you didn't get a turn with Repentance. At least you still get the XP from it. SO, Silver lining." Lowenthal said chuckling. Even though Zelrius has killed the monster, Lowenthal felt a sense of release. He smiled, and spoke. "So, who's wanting to go out for drinks?" Lowenthal cheered. Lowenthal turned to Ssendom. "A month and a half? It felt like an eternity. And yeah, we need to go monster hunting. I'm not doing nearly as much damage as I should." Lowenthal said, spinning his kunai on his finger.

Calrex had barely time to think before Kalesh and Zelrius both took their turns to strike <<Repentance>>. With yet another display of power Calrex's eyes widened for a second as he saw the Blood Buccaneer knock away more than half of the boss' health, eliminating it, "That...was only three strikes..."

"Geezes, these days things are really something else huh?"

He did make note that the blonde didn't make use of whatever ability he had unleashed upon the Forsaken Crusader, giving a nod as the boy promptly left the group without saying a single word. Looking over at Kalesh he gave a smirk and a nod, "Nice work hitting that creature. I can't say things will always be that easy, but you contributed to the battle."

Looking over at Ssendom and Lowenthal he gave a friendly smile, voicing his congrats, "Well, that went by faster than I had expected. I'll definitely put those experience points to good use. I'm definitely up for grabbing some drinks. It's certainly been a while since I've seen the two of you, well, at least on these terms."

Kalesh threw his arms into the air, letting out a loud "Whoo!" He was proud his attack was the one immediately before the hit that ended the monster. He knew he was a tiny blip on the radar, barely even that, but he held that with pride deep in his heart! He was insanely weak compared to everybody else here, but he contributed to a boss of that caliber despite it. "I'm sooo down for drinks!" He said to Lowenthal, assuming he was buying but even if not he was decently excited. "Think Piera is gonna call you a liar when you tell here I helped?" He snickered, she of course knew his level since they shared a friends list. He said it mostly as joke, doubting he was so interesting to get a mention like that. "Well, you definitely aren't The Hunger in disguise, so congrats on that." He couldn't help but feel excited and giddy to be alive. The entire walk here had been filled with regret and fear after all. There was also the decent EXP boost as well.

He grinned and ran up to Calrex and said proudly "Soooo, is that -another- record I see?" He gives a wink before looking to the blond haired player who walked off "Zelrius' unique items are pretty impressive... That was so much damage, like, holy." He had a sense of envy but no desire to try and take the power from him, He earned it. "Did he do that much against the floor boss?" He figured a blade like that had to have come from there, and Calrex was there too.

Ssendom shrugged, "I could use a few beers personally. I am down to grab some drinks." He agreed with the planning he thought about where they could go to get some drinks and he felt like an imbecile immediately thinking about it. "How about we go to my shop, I got some vanity beer's and other drinks sitting in the cooler from the previous owner of the shop. And I can cook us up a meal free of charge." He stated thinking that was a better plan than spending unnecessary col. He listened to red head whose name was Kalesh, or so he could infer since the man decided not to properly introduce himself to Ssendom.

He chuckled when the man talked about Zelrius's unique items. He still couldn't believe that he had some simply resting upon his shoulders. He also couldn't get out of his head the rumors of a really powerful unique item that Ssendom so desperately wanted. And luckily he was on very good terms with his fellow Commandant, He decided not to further comment on Kalesh's statements. And it honestly was impressive that he did hit the big rocky fellow, since this boss was considered to be far harder than most others. But just like the Butcher of the Sands, it was very lack luster and unimpressive. Even though he could hold the title Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader, he can't help but feel as though the thing was a massive push over. There were two explanations, either there were far too many people than necessary or everyone was seriously hyper over-leveled. And the second thought was good as it would assist them in further destroying the entire game if they stayed at such a state of power.

Lowenthal chuckled. "There are sometimes where I think Zelrius is hiding a red marker from us. There are things that pose as gods, and Zelrius is there to cut them back down." Lowenthal said, again complimenting the blonde warrior's skill as a fighter. It was something that Lowenthal could only aspire to become, let alone actually achieve. After all this time of training, and working on becoming stronger. It seemed only to be counter productive. He gripped his kunai handle tightly, but took a quick breath and sheathed it. "Yeah, I think Piera will believe me when I open with 'and then I was on my ass'. And I need to have something non-alcoholic and fruit flavored Dom." Lowenthal said, laughing with Kalesh. "So, other than Ssendom here. No one's in a guild it seems?" Lowenthal asked allowed, not seeing guild markers on Takao, Calrex, or Kalesh.

Calrex gave a laugh as Kalesh made mention of yet another speed record being set, "Trust me, I think a lot of records are going to be set soon. Heck we're already going to be getting to discussing the next floor boss, way faster than it has been in the past. As for Zelrius, he took the opening strike and did a lot more than anyone was expecting to do. I'm not sure what that boy has packing, but whatever power that drew from I feel might not be from a piece of equipment. Nonetheless, as long as he's still on our side I see no reason to worry."

Giving a small sigh he thought about the intense training he just went through in order to grandmaster his sword skill. All of that hard work, and still it seemed Zelrius and the Azure Brigade were leagues ahead of him. He was going to need to keep training. There were rumors of potentially a couple of unique abilities that interested him, one being the possibility of wielding two swords at once, and the other being a powerful piece of armor. Nonetheless, he wasn't sure where, when, or even if he could obtain them, but that was no excuse to stop trying.

Snapping out of his thoughts he heard both Ssendom and Lowenthal speak, giving a small laugh when the orange-haired newly turned green player asked for yet another fruity drink like the one he had bought him when the two first met, also hearing his inquiry about the other players' guild affiliation, "Yeah, you are correct. After the disbandment of Absolute Pin Teayre and I have stayed as solo players for a while. Right now I'm not really looking to get back into the guild scene right now, but..."

Looking at Lowenthal's health he made note of the boy's guild affiliation, "It looks like you've found yourself as the head of a new home right? Heh."

Edited by Calrex

Kalesh was easily caught up at the mention of a cooked up meal and that Ssendom was a chef with the drinks! He smirked as he happily approached the player and held out his right hand. "Hey, sorry for not introducing myself to everybody, I was a bit more concerned with the giant statue" He tried to come off a little apologetic despite his inherent mischievousness, turning his head to Takao in case he cared to hear. "I'm Kalesh, and frankly I am not sure I should even be here." He chuckled softly, self aware at least of his weakness despite the risk he took coming here. Nothing ventured nothing gained was his overall logic to these kinds of situations, even if they didn't really excuse the risk. He only did barely more than ten percent of Zel's damage!

He blinked when Lownethal mentioned guilds, keeping his smile says to Lownethal "Nope, no guild on my end. I've gotten invitations before but turned them down." He shrugged his shoulders "I've played too many MMO where you invite the weakling as an investment for when he gets strong, I don't want to be that player." He chuckled softly, sure he sounded ridiculous, turning down the possibility of hand outs and unlimited guild support to get him stronger faster. "Sooo, until I have convinced myself I am 'strong' and I'm being invited as an 'asset' rather than an 'investment'... It's probably gonna stay this way." He figured he sounded selfish and proud the way he put it, just shrugging his shoulders again while keeping his smile on his face. "Seeing all this... Not sure I can count myself strong." 

His reaction to the news of the new floor boss being found was a laugh fit and his palm hitting his face. "Phew, greaaaat. Guess that means I need to train even harder to catch up." He laughs again to himself and removes the silver metal masquerade mask he had been wearing for the accuracy boost until now, tossing it into his inventory for the time being. "Not that this wasn't a big step in that I guess." He chuckled happily at the little shortcut.

Ssendom took the man's hand with a firm grip, he wasn't too sure about the guy due to his lack of proper etiquette. But the man happened to undo his slight mistake by offering his hand first, "No worries, you introduced yourself at least. Tis a pleasure to meet you Kalesh-" he stated with a pause after the man said he shouldn't even be here, "And why shouldn't you be here? You cannot get stronger unless you stare death in the face and overcome it." He said in a slightly glorifying manner. Patting the shorter man on the shoulder, "If you need assistance in the future hunting big game shoot a message to me." He informed the man.

After a moment of listening to Kalesh talk, he began to zone out and think about the varying different meals he could prepare. After he heard Kalesh stop talking he turned to the entire group, "I will head out to my shop in Phoenix town, becareful of the Player Killers there, but stop by knock four times. Then I'll let you in and serve you guys food and drinks. Till then, good-day gents." He bowed his head and left the group.

Ssendom Leaves the Thread.

Lowenthal chuckled. "Yeah, made the guild myself. Not a whole lot of members, but I consider everyone in it family, so it think it's better than most guilds. In that sense." Lowenthal placed his hands behind his head, and Ssendom began walking away from the group. "Eh? Leaving already? Alright then, take care. Hit me up if you need anything done, or anything sewn up." Lowenthal said to Dom before leaving. "And if you guys are even interested, know that I'm always here. In my book you've guys have more than earned a right into Velvet Room." Lowenthal said to the other two. "So, should we perhaps cancel the after party? Seeing as I just got a message from Takao. Seems he's holding a meeting for the next floor boss already." Lowenthal said, sighing as he read the message. Hadn't Takao taken a break at all since the defeat of the floor boss? Lowenthal hadn't even been to the new floor yet, and now he was going to fight it's floor boss.