[F11] Of Mutliple Blades (Ssendom + Tristan)

Ssendom warped into the town of Taft upon the 11th floor. He didn't much care for the floor or town itself, but he couldn't help but frequent the floor due to being the one to slay the Floor's Boss, the Forsaken Crusader. Many have identified him and given him the title "The Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader" And much to his opinion, he thoroughly loved the sound of it. The title rather flowed well with his name, he found himself fond of walking towards the boss room again just to look over it and remember that he was to last sink his blade into the giant fighter. The thought of seeing the room again was rather uplifting, and thanks to the shoulder plates he now adorned made him realize that there was something very grand to make of it.

He walked up to the entrance of the town before he truly sent himself off to see the Floor Boss room for the third time in this world. The first being the reason they were able to create the battle strategy since he found the boss room with Oikawa, the Faint. And let shield-wearing rapier user whom he was considering as his closest friend, take the information and give it to his Commandants. The second being after he was promoted to Commandant himself due to Oikawa taking a temporary leave of absence, but no one even knew how long he would distance himself from the others. And the other reason on the second being the slaying of the Crusader himself.

He decided that he wasn't going to venture to the boss room alone, he felt as though he wanted to meet an unfamiliar face and slowly turn them into a familiar one instead. So he waited to see if anyone would approach the entrance and decided to have a conversation with them, hopefully they would like to partake in one as well.

Edited by Ssendom

Life walked beside his party mate on the eleventh floor, it was dangerous for her to be on such a high floor with him, but it was the best way for her to earn Col and experience. Thing had been difficult for life since the Hydra fight, he hid away from the rest of the players and kept to himself in solitude. He withdrew from the front lines, not making use of his strength. He knew it was completely selfish, and he was ashamed of himself. However Life had found a companion, she would be a valuable asset for the coming fights and it was his responsibility to make sure she was strong enough to help and survive. He headed towards the boss room of the eleventh floor to see the remains of the boss fight and to head up to the now unlocked floor twelve, not to fight but just to explore. "Whatever happens, stay close to me" He assured Mai. 

When he reached the gate of the eleventh floor he noticed someone, he had not seen before. He seemed keen on talking so he stopped a meter away from him. "Do you guard these lands?" He joked to the man.

Mayuri skipped alongside her companion marveling at everything and darting about as she exploered her surroundings. Life reminded her to keep close to him and the young girl happily bounced back over to the slender kimono clad young man. “Sorry,” she apologized to him as she continued to skip. This wasn’t the first time since leaving Urbus that he’d reminded her to stay near. Shay simply could not help herself; she was absolutely thrilled that Life was taking her to the higher floors.  So far she’d not journeyed past floor six, and now here she was, about to check out floor twelve and find out what sort of landscape the next boss fight was to take place in. With Persephone out of boss fights, and her being the only healing support player to have taken place in the fight, Mai knew that it would be up to her to take the woman’s place. She’d made a promise to the pretty woman and she intended to keep it.

As they approached the room where the boss fight had taken place, Mai spotted a tall man in armor standing beside the doors. The girl found herself reaching for the belled sleeve of Life’s lovely silk kimono and holding on to it, unsure of the situation. Life of course remained his usual composed self and stopped to joke with the gentleman that stood there looking out of place in the barren waste. He asked if the gentleman was the guard to the area and Mai simply smiled and stifled a giggle and the smile that crept upon her face with her petite hand.  

Ssendom was honestly rather surprised that anyone stopped to converse with him at all. Not only that, but it wasn't just an individual with a sword. It was a couple, immediately Ssendom felt a sense of awkwardness realizing he got more than he was honestly bargaining for. He stood up standing at the same height as the man, but Ssendom was definitely broader than him. His armor made it more apparent their difference in stockiness, he grinned "So what if I am. Where are you headed anyways. Since I am the 'Gatekeeper' of the eleventh floor." He gave a chuckle after his obvious sarcasm.

He readjusted his hefty ebony armor, making it more comfortable upon his body, "But honestly, where are you headed. These parts can be rather dangerous, not so much so since us in the Front Lines slew the Forsaken Crusader. But still the floors past the 10th are nothing to scoff at nonetheless." He said in an honest tone. He then placed his hand forward, "Where are my manners, The name is Ssendom. Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader." He effortlessly jutted in the mention that he was the one to inflict the killing blow on the Floor Boss.

Life wasn't to worried about being on the eleventh floor. He may have lagged behind some of the players but he was still more than capable of taking on the floor eleven monster. "We're just going to explore the 12th floor, and I don't really think any of the mobs pose a threat to me. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ssendom. My name Is Life, slayer of the second hydra head" Life added in the last part just to imitate the man who felt it was necessary to try and pull rank. Life noticed the mans guild marker "So you're one of Zelrius' lackeys?" the fact he was in Azure proved him right, he was probably just as arrogant as the rest of them. He gestured towards Mayuri "This is Mayuri, my companion"

He ran his fingers through his fringe and put it to the side so that the wind would stop annoying him. His kimono however, simply swayed gently in rhythm with the wind. The size and shape of his kimono often fooled a lot of people into thinking that Life was fragile and lanky, but in reality he was lean and mostly muscle. He gazed into the player called Ssendom with his blue-green eyes, with the same expressionless look he always had "So what exactly are you doing waiting around here?"

Edited by Life

Mai found herself rather surprised by Life’s brash manner of speaking. When he was with her, he was usually quite gentle and soft spoken, and yet here he was being rather standoffish with a man who seemed quite content to be the same way. Still he was politely enough to introduce himself, though quite mockingly, and then he asked if the man was someone’s lackey. “That’s not at all nice…” she clicked her tongue and tugged at the sleeve of Life’s kimono. Even if the man was being a bit abrupt she didn’t think Life needed to carry on in the same fashion. He seemed to regain composure and introduce Mayuri as his companion. The girl wiggled her fingers in greeting at the man called Ssendom and offered him a polite smile. Her party mate did not seem content to let things be and asked what the man was doing in this space. Mai looked at the man curiously wondering the same thing. She figured he would be on the higher floors with the others wrecking things and working out the details on the next boss. The advanced parties seemed quite capable of smashing through the next several floors with no problems. 

Ssendom chuckled at the fact he was called a lackey, "He would like it if I were an actual Lackey. But I can respect your seeming animosity towards the man." Ssendom stated as his chuckle continued, when the man stated he was able to take out the second head of the Hydra. He then stuck his hand out for a handshake, "I can appreciate someone who was in the Front Lines in the past. I can respect you putting your life at risk for others." He exclaimed in a very proud voice. He turned his attention to the woman and bowed his head respectfully.

He cleared his throat and turned his attention back to Life, "Honestly, I was going to revisit the Boss Room. My honest intention was to meet new people, and well I have technically accomplished this." He laughed for a second before stopping, "Sorry if I was rude right out of the gate, I have a hard time with first impressions to be completely truthful." He said staring directly into the blue-green eyes of Life with his own Red gazing eyes. He turned towards the gate, "If you two wish to be alone I'll leave you be. If you feel like farming some creeps since the pathway to the dungeon is still littered with enemies, you're welcome to follow me." He finished in a genuine manner and began walking out the gate of Taft.

Life smirked at the mans sudden change of tone and shook his hand. He was used to the previous behaviour by his previous guild members in the Crimson inquisition, which is why he knew how to deal with people like them. Life didn't really have animosity towards Zelrius, he was a man of opportunity and so as long as you didn't let him take advantage of you then you were fine, and as long as you didn't really get in the way of his plans then you were also fine. He could respect Zelrius in at least one manner, that he was one of the strongest players in the game. "I wouldn't exactly say animosity but thank you" Life was glad that Ssendom decided to take a friendlier approach this time, it would make dealing with him less of a hassle. "It's fine, I used to deal with members of the Crimson Inquisition so you're hardly the worst first impression I've had." 

He suggested that he could leave Mayuri and Life alone or follow him to clear some mobs, he didn't like the idea of putting Mai in danger at all but if they had to fight, Life would make sure to kill anything before it got to her. "I'd rather not put Mayuri in any danger but if you'd like to show us around and demonstrate some of the monsters attack patterns then that would be educational" He slid his arm around her waist to comfort her and asked her if she wanted to watch them fight or if she wanted to do something else. 

Life was being incredibly protective of her. She didn’t mind at all; she loved that he was mindful of her presence as it made her feel so incredibly loved. Mai could feel her cheeks flush and she lowered her head as Life wrapped an arm about her and drew her near him and asked her what it was that she wanted to do.  “I think we should go with him…” she said as she leaned in to his ear and whispered softly. Mai wasn’t afraid to see what lay in store for her. She knew that boss fights were incredibly dangerous, so anything she was going to face outside the dungeons was much less so. Mai also had the Blood. Life had told her to keep  it secret, if others knew Persephone was no longr in possession of the Blood the others would come looking for it, and Life didn’t want Mai to be put in harm’s way. However, if things got dangerous she could always boost herself with it. The Blood of Champions was entirely powerful and Mai knew of its effects, she’d tested in on herself and Life previously and knew what it was capable of.

“Let’s go!” Mai said grabbing Life hand and hustled after Ssendom who was leading the way toward trouble. 

Hearing the footsteps of two people lagging not too far behind him, Ssendom smiled with his head turned away from the two lovebirds. He looked back up to the pathway he was taking, which happened to be a shortcut to the bosses dungeon. He looked around the small forest they would have to traverse through, "Well I appreciate you two deciding to join me after all. Early on I decided to steer away from other guilds while the earlier floors were being shoved down by the Front Lines, wasn't till near the Tenth Floor getting downed did I finally decide to push being on it." He said in honesty as a few Anthropomorphic Ant Men spawned near them. "And it's time to tango group."

The Four Ant men stepped forward with their weapons drawn ready to attack. As they charged forward, Ssendom ripped Dusk Reaver out of it's scabbard and then it began to glow a dark purple. He swung it wide hitting the four of them stunning them all, "It isn't much, but they won't move. That'll help out for a minute." 

Ssendom 166/166 HP | 9 DMG | 15 MIT | 29 Energy -7 Energy (Blast)
Ant Man 1: 39/44 HP -5(16) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Ant Man 2: 39/44 HP -5(16) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Ant Man 3: 39/44 HP -5(16) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Ant Man 4: 39/44 HP -5(16) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)

ID: 35519
BD: 4 + 3 = 7 (Hit)

Edited by Ssendom

(Bruh, Floor 11 aint supposed to have no 80 hp 44 damage 20 mit bs)

Life watched as a few Anthropomorphic Ant Men spawned near them. Dom charged them and pulled out his sword, stunning all of them. Life smirked wondering if he could take them on his own, they looked stronger than most mobs. Life was already really concerned for Mai, he was only here to show her around, not to fight ridiculously strong mobs. He held her close to him and kissed her forehead "Stay put" He drew his blade but before he knew it four more mobs spawned around them. A sinking feeling crept through him as he feared for Mai's life. He drew his katana and activated his Hakku Senpu sword art, killing the closest mobs first, and then branching out to the others in with swift dashes and spins. All four instantly were killed but he was out of energy now it seemed. He darted back to Mai's side and picked her up, sweeping her off her feet. "It's too dangerous here.. we have to leave" He took her to safety outside the forest and set her back down, upset with himself that he had to leave Dom behind. 

Life: 92/92 HP | 7 DMG | 15 MIT | 4/23 ENG -19 energy Hakku Senpu 
Mantis Man 1: 0/44 HP -61(72) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Mantis Man 2: 0/44 HP -61(72) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Mantis Man 3: 0/44 HP -61(72) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)
Mantis Man 4: 0/44 HP -61(72) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT (Stunned)

ID: 35537 BD: 10

Loot: 4 materials LD: 5

Edited by Life

Mayuri had been following after Ssendom when the ant mobs appeared. Not wanting to bring her into the fray, Life stopped her, kissed her forehead and told her to stay put. He’d intended on helping the man out, however, just as Life went to assist, more mobs surrounded them. Life looked back at her with obvious concern then went in to attack. In one fell swoop, he managed to wipe out the ones who’d ambushed them.

The girl did not have time to admire his handiwork however, as she was scooped up into his arms and carried away from danger. She wanted to protest as she looked over his shoulder to see the man they had been following still fighting the monsters, but she knew Life was only doing what he promised. He said he would protect her and keep her safe from harm. She had no idea the full weight of that until he had made the choice between her life and another’s. Mai buried her face into his chest and clung to him, feeling incredibly helpless. It was her fault they had to run. If she were stronger they could’ve stayed and fought, but she wasn’t.  Reaching a safe distance, Life stopped and set her down. Shay felt awful about what Eric had to do and she hugged him tightly. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry,” she apologized.

Mayuri and Life exit stage left.

Dom saw four more Antmen closing in on himself, he turned to see Life sweep the girl Mayuri off to safety causing Ssendom to grin. "Awh shucks, that's just adorable." He turned to look at the four Antmen who were ready to strike, "Now look at what you creatures did, you scared off the other two. I honestly was trying to leave the kills to them so they could boost their EXP total since we didn't formally start a party." He didn't even try to dodge, he placed his blade which glowed orange forward and happened to block one of the Antmen's spears. Before the fourth Antmen could attack he got tired of waiting, he swung his massive blade with one hand using his Fight Blade Sword Art to eviscerate the mobs.

With the mobs exploding into data particles he turned to look in the direction that the two had run off to. He then leisurely strolled with his blade back in it's scabbard and his hands over his head whistling without a care in the world. After awhile of searching didn't notice anyone in the nearby area so he just kept strolling about aimlessly.

Ssendom 127/166 HP | 9 DMG | 15 MIT | 11/29 Energy -12 Fight Blade (Blast) (-20(35) - 19(24) = -39)
Ant Man 1: 39/44 HP -43(54) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT
Ant Man 2: 39/44 HP -43(54) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT
Ant Man 3: 39/44 HP 
-43(54) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT
Ant Man 4: 39/44 HP 
-43(54) | 33 DMG | 11 MIT

ID: 35680
MD: 10 = Crit + 2
ID: 35681

MD: 4 = Miss
ID: 35682
MD: 9 = Crit + 1
ID: 35683
BD: 6 + 3 = Hit
LD: 14 + 1 = 15 (2112 Col (528 Each) 4 Materials)

Edited by Ssendom

OOC: Got Permission to join

Tristan decided he had nothing to do today. At all. It had been a really boring day and he was on a break from doing anything after the floor boss, aside from the occasional meeting with players and talking with them. After all, boss clearing was rather draining of his energy, even when he wasn't leading. However now he felt like he could back into the swing of things and getting quests tied up that he hadn't done so far. Tristan decided to go for a wander on Floor 11, a much more pleasant Floor than the Floor 12 that they had recently cleared, and in turn met Ssendom, a fellow Commandant. Perfect, there was someone with the power to clear quests.

Tristan walked to where the ebony armoured man stood and waved in greeting. "Ahoy there!".

Ssendom turned his attention to one of the only few people who stood taller than himself, whom was also a fellow Commandant. "Good to see you again Tristan. What brings you to these parts of Floor 11?" He asked with slight amusement in his voice. He looked the equally heavily armored red headed man up and down taking note of the brand new armor he was wearing, "So that was the gift you received from the Forsaken Crusader?" He asked with a grin as he motioned his shoulders about to put emphasis on the stained glass shoulder pads that were in the shape of dragon heads themselves.

Tristan smiled to the greeting by the man, who if you didn't know him, would seem rather terrifying in his armour. But then Tristan knew them as someone far more cheerful, and he grinned as they shot him a remark about their unique attire. "Indeed, I wear the blood splattered armour that looks like I've just come out of a murder scene. If the spear and shield and height were not terrifying enough, this just topped it off.". Tristan thought for a moment, then posed a question to Dom. "So, do you want to do some quests together? You can do the damage and get the Col, I just want the quests done and out the way.".

Ssendom laughed cheerfully, "Yeah, but there isn't much a need for Col for me anymore. Ever since I adorned these Shoulders from slaying the Forsaken Crusader, I am swimming in the amount of col I can acquire. In fact, I just raided Tartarus the other day, did you know that prison is deeper than it looks? It has a massive hole in the ground and it just shows a deeper level under the floor boss area. Oh and I pulled up over hundred thousand col from there." He asked and fit in the amount of col he acquired loosely into the end of his statement, "But yes, what do you need to finish off S&Z Champion?" He called out humorously to the title he and Zel helped create for him.

Tristan laughed and said "Hey, it was you two who designated me as the strongest player in SAO, of which I will happily hold even with season 2 until they come to fight and take the title off of me.". He thought somewhat and then said "Well I have four quests to be exact, but we don't need to do them all right now. They are Iron Guardian, Guardian of Fire, Butcher of the Sands and Lord of the Seas. They should be relatively easy for people like us to blast through like nothing, since you can deal damage and I will just sponge it all.".  Tristan could only think of how easy the duo would fight.

Ssendom listened to the list of monsters he needed to exterminate and was smiling the whole way, his helmet settings still set to invisible so his facial features could be seen. "I am really liking the monster set that needs to be defeated. You got yourself a hunting partner then." He begin trudging towards town his excitement was easily able to be felt, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go hunt some beasts, I needed something to occupy my time before we take on the next Floor Boss. I am close to being able to Grandmaster my Greatsword and could use the extra SP to do so." He exclaimed, thrilled to hear the thought of Grandmastering his Greatsword in his head.

Tristan laughed to what Ssendom said, clearly excited for both clearing bosses and getting experience points. "You're not alone there, I need skill points so my shield is not just there to look pretty but I actually use the Block skill too. And I've been rather lazy lately, so boss clearing will get me back into the swing of things.". He smiled and walked with Ssendom to town, who was clearly almost gleaming with excitement. Actually no that was wrong, he was basically shining with excitement to kill things. He wasn't sure if to be perturbed of such bloodlust, but decided to not make much of it and to instead keep walking with him. Tristan thought for a moment what they may need to take with them, but then decided with someone with power like Dom that this would be of no worry. Plus it meant Tristan could focus on defence during the fights, instead of worrying about how to manage anything with his pitiful level of offence.