[PP - F13] The trigger <<War of the Ancients>> (Calrex, Zandra, Teayre)

'Is this hell?' she asked herself while holding Kimba in her arms. The lion cub got injured by a stray bolt while they were fighting off the pandemic monsters but luckily she wasn't in any danger of dieing. But Ariel was on the brink of tears, how could this had happened? her torn up outfit and the scratches on the shoulder pads and vambraces told the story of how they were pinned down by enemy archers and had no other option but to deflect the bolts with her armor parts. But still her beloved companion got hurt in the process. And above it all, as soon as the two reached the main settlement, Angel's Point, a event had been triggered. As the two massive entrance gates of the Cathedral, gates that were previously categorized as <<Immovable objects>> swung wide open and a dark clad figure, Almost tall as the Cathedral itself exited from within.

Without a second thought she opened up a message and picked the first persons that crossed her mind. Her dear friends and a new alchemist in which she saw potential. She began typing a message with shaking hands, still affected by her companion's injury.

To: Calrex, Teayre, Zandra

Tittle: Insert tittle

Guys, I need your help! Come to the 13th floor's main settlement, Angel's Point. I've unlocked the teleport gates should be available by now.... There is a war going on here! Come prepared to jump right into the fight...... Kimba's been hurt.... I don't know.....I'm..... 

And she pressed send, not wanting to finish that sentence. She would watch the army of Darkened Souls spawn around her and hold tightly of Kimba while she protested. But the blonde wouldn't let go.. she didn't want to lose another friend...the thought of that scarred her more than anything. She would be there on the ground, hugging a displeased lion that wanted to get away from her grip but didn't use force to overpower the blonde... She was just fine, a light wound to the paw wasn't enough to make proud lion a burden for the blonde.  Ariel would lightly sob while burying her face into Kimba's white fur. She'd hope to stop doing that before the others arrived.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Compared to the other boss participants that was up and exploring the 13th floor, Zandra was once again back at her shop on four. She didnt tohugth she had the right to be up there, even because she had got access to the newly unlocked area. It have been some time since they defeated the boss and she slowly started to go back and explore it as well. Probably gonna ask Jomei if they could do it together. When she was gonna write a message to him to ask if they could go up there, she got interrupted by someone else sending a mail to her. Who could that be. She pressed the notification and red the messages. She felt more and more panic, her eyes open wider for every sentence she red. When she had finished reading it didnt took long until she was out of her shop, rushing towards the floor four warp gate plaza with her eagle familiar behind her. The mail said:

40 minutes ago, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

Guys, I need your help! Come to the 13th floor's main settlement, Angel's Point. I've unlocked the teleport gates should be available by now.... There is a war going on here! Come prepared to jump right into the fight...... Kimba's been hurt.... I don't know.....I'm..... 

It was from Ariel, the tailor she have only met once before, if you not counting this boss fight. Still, she called for her help. She didnt knew what she could do to make a different with such a strong person, but it sounded like she was in real trouble. The message said they would be ready to jump straigth into an ongoing war at floor 13. She cheked so she had all her right equipment equiped and the right consumables close at hand. The holy armour of the eagle made her shiver her in the cold, but she knew it soon would get warmer, the holy Riata was hanging at her right hip and on her left wrist an ice-blue braclet. Then she stepped into the warp gate and screamed with a stressed voice.''ANGELS POINT!!!'' when she reached the gate at floor 13 she darted out to find Ariel. It didnt took long. When she saw her, on the ground with the lion in her arms. Mobs was spawning around her. She ignored them, rushed forth and kneeled beside the blonde with her torned up outfit.''Ariel, how are you!?'' Oh my god Zandra?! 'how are you', seriosly? You couldnt find anything better to say.''Ehm... What have happened? I came as fast as I could.''

Calrex looked down in surprise as he saw the message from one of his friends come in, gritting his teeth. He was sleeping next to Teayre when it came in, but seeing that his wife was included in the message he gave her a quick kiss before he woke her, "Teayre, we've gotta move. Looks like Ariel and Kimba are in trouble."

Rushing for the teleportation gate he swiped on his menu, equipping the Grand Dragoon as he executed the teleport sequence to go to the newly opened thirteenth floor. Activating <<Sprint>> he rushed over, also triggering his <<Reveal>> skill to quickly discern the Crowned Lion's location. Upon arrival he ripped the Grand Blade from its sheath, already prepared for use his hate-inducing skill. "I got here as fast as I could. How's Kimba doing?"

Teayre woke up to the ring of a notification, her fingers flying the red head reads through the message quickly before nodding at Calrex. Without a break in pace her equipment materialised on her replacing her night clothes. Jumping up Teayre dashed forwards grabbing the muramasa which lay in its black scabbard. Rushing alongside her husband they arrive there Teayre sees Zandra preparing to face off against a few mobs. Looking down at Kimba Teayre squats down her eyes going level with the feline. “Oi, Ari get of Kimba she’s fine. Aren’t you?” Ruffling the lions hair The red head turns her body ready to face the horde that started to approach them. “Besides we have bigger problems than Kimba’s little scratch.”

Teayre woke up to the ring of a notification, her fingers flying the red head reads through the message quickly before nodding at Calrex. Without a break in pace her equipment materialised on her replacing her night clothes. Jumping up Teayre dashed forwards grabbing the muramasa which lay in its black scabbard. Rushing alongside her husband they arrive there Teayre sees Zandra preparing to face off against a few mobs. Looking down at Kimba Teayre squats down her eyes going level with the feline. “Oi, Ari get of Kimba she’s fine. Aren’t you?” Ruffling the lions hair The red head turns her body ready to face the horde that started to approach them. “Besides we have bigger problems than Kimba’s little scratch.”

The first to come was Zandra, although she was a bit different from what the blonde remembered, at least exterior wise but was pleased to see the fast reaction time she had as she only send that message only moments ago. Next came the lovey-dovey couple, Cal as always assume the 'knight role and was ready to draw the nearby mob's attention while Teayre seemed more calm and after looking at Kimba she deducted that it was a mere flesh wound. At the redhead's sight and words Kimba growled and broke free of the embrace. There was still a slight limp in her moves but the proud lioness did all she could to hide it. She growled at Teayre's actions and stood beside her, shooting an angry glare at Ariel for overreacting like that.

"miina..." 'Guys' said the blonde with teary eyes then with her left hand removed the remaining drops. Teayre was right, they had bigger problems now. She pointed out towards the Giant dark angelic figure and said: "Guys, I'd like you to meet this floor's boss!" in an attempt of a joke but her tone was overly serious. She wanted it to be a joke but the stats she received from the mob when it exited the Cathedral showed that he unfortunately was the real deal.

In the next instants the clouds split in two, and another angelic figure, this one glad all in white wearing a lion themed armor, descends from the heavens. It spoke to all through some kind of telepathic ability addressing all the players present near Angel's Point settlement..

"Hear me, brave mortals! My name is Leothiel, first of my name, General in the Lord's army. That vile being in front of the Cathedral located in the center of the settlement is called Avarious. He was once a brother on mine, serving our lord but greed tainted his wings and he attempted to steal God's seat in the Heavens. As punishment we have locked him in the prison behind him. Somehow, he managed to escape. I plead of you, in the name of my Lord. Help me return him to in his eternal slumber back in the Cathedral and you will be greatly rewarded for your assistance. First you will need to deal with his familiars on the ground while I try to buy you some time." his voice was clear and filled will sincerity. Once his feet touched the ground, the whole floor seemed to shake making the players almost lose their footing. He then went into a dash and clashed his one handed sword with the Fallen Angel's two handed massive weapon. The scale of their fight was on another dimension compared with the players. Building were damaged all around them with every move.

Ariel listen intently to his words and saw no reason to doubt them. "This quest seemed to have triggered once I entered this town for the second time." she said. "Well since we're all here, how about we lend a helping hand to our winged friend. I say we take him on his word... since he seems to have a affinity towards lions judging by his overall armor and weapon." Her voice almost regained her usual tone but some remains of sadness could be seen in her eyes as she would glare at Kimba.

OOC: I'll be controlling the mobs, so everyone take one last post to prep before we begin battle XD

IC:

Calrex gave a nod as saw his teammates and his wife gathered around the initially wounded lion cub. As Kimba got to her feet the Ultramarine Knight gave a nod as he gave a calming breath, turning to see the large angel descend from the heavens, pointing the four in the direction of the boss before he directed their attention to the familiars on the ground. Looking around the bluenette saw what the angel was referring to as he gave a smirk, "Alright then, this might be a chance to weaken the boss before we actually have to fight it. Get ready guys, I think it's time we wrecked these things!"

Swiping on his menu he finalized his gear before giving another calming breath, "I already know what I'll be doing on this team. It's a good thing I maximized my heavy armor before this happened."

"Teayre, Ariel, you guys know the drill. Zandra, I haven't had the honor of fighting alongside you before, but I can only guess you've specialized in support skills. Go ahead and keep these two alive. I'll keep these things' attention and dish out area of effect damage when needed. These things don't look tough enough to break through my armor."

Spoiler

Calrex's Stats:

HP: 205
Energy: 50
DMG: 10 (+2 on Charge)
ACC: 3
EVA: 4
MIT: 60

Equipment:
Grand Dragoon
Grand Blade
Amethyst Charm
Tide Pendant

At Ready:
Basic Teleport Crystal
Grand Chariot
Grand Maelstrom
Frozen Fang Blade

Zandra had only been by Ariels side a few moments before saw two more players arrive. She recognised both of them, thou she have only met them one on one. Now when she saw them she was thinking of her own the one. Where could he be now. Well, she had more important stuffs to worry about now. She returned to the virtual reality. After a second look at the players nearby she realise she was the weakest of the four players. Blushed a little of embarrasment. Then they all herd a huge, lion themed angel talked with them. When he finished Ariel suggested they would join the huge quest that just started."Yeah, youre right. I will follow you. Im not a strong warrior, but I will be able to keep your health up. By the way. Ive herd youve got a unique from last boss fight. Would it be okay for me toborrow it if I give you this perfect damage crystal. Here Calrex, a rare mitigation potion. Ariel, here you have a rare damage potion. If you guys wants it."

Spoiler

Teayre%20Ariel%20Cal%20stats%20quests_zp

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Watching as Ariel pulled herself together Teayre glared at Kimba in response to her growl. “Don’t take that tone with me. You normally want to play missy.” Her voice was low and threatening as she turned to see an event in place where an ‘angel’ came down and locked in battle with the floor boss.  Chuckling Teayre rested her hand along her blade’s hilt the red head smiles quickly checking her inventory the red head pulls out the horn she had acquired in the floor boss fight. Tossing it over to Zandra she deftly catches the damage crystal.

“Let’s give them all something to think about.” Touching the crystal to her chest a bright blue light glows and surrounds her as she crouches low looking around waiting for the mobs. “I’ll unleash a couple of big attacks to weaken them then you and Cal to finish them off okay Ari? There’s quite a few of them for us to deal with, This is going to be fun though.” Her grin seemed to grow wider, finally something that might seem to be a challenge from a quick count it was eight against four. Her smile got wider as she mused to herself "So that's going to be the floor boss? That's where he hides... It's going to be fun taking him down."

STATS: Charge is rank 3 otherwise correct.

DMG = 16 (13 + 3)

Banner of Support Equipped At Ready

Teayre_HP.gif

Edited by Teayre

Moments after their arrival the party members had been briefed, assessed the situation and came with a quick battle plan. It was nice to see that the group cohesion was so good and it gave Ariel the final boost she needed to stand up and firmly grip her rapier. Her eyes darted towards Zandra that keep telling them that she wasn't strong enough. "I didn't just randomly added your name to the group you know?" she said in a firm tone as she took the crystal from her. I've picked members with definite rolls.. exactly as Cal said. 'Strong' doesn't mean just high damage or mitigation but also the ability to heal and support the party overall. In that respective you're stronger than us already" she said, bringing the crystal she received between them to make her point and then smashed it against the thorns of her clack rapier's hilt. She showed a gentle smile towards the girl while turning towards the whole group. "Okay we're all set, everybody knows their role so stick to it and we will go home with a few more SPs and hopefully col in our inventory." she said with a smile. 

"When you're ready big guy!" she addressed Cal. Taking a defensive stance near Zandra. It was true that she was the lowest level between them but that didn't mean she didn't belong here. From her calculation, she was slightly above the average level needed for this floor. The rest of them were overleveled instead. stats: 

Spoiler

HP: 149 | Dmg: 10+2 | Lvl/Energy: 36 | Charge:  Master(+4 initial dmg)

AqZ9aej.png

OOC: Going to roll twice. One for me and the first half of the mob, second for the second half.

ID: 39546-39547
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +4) = -2
Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
<<Howl>> Activated (+3 Hate to All Enemies)

Calrex gave a nod as his teammates readied themselves, "Alright then..."

Turning to face the eight souls that had surrounded them he gave a calming breath as he focused his senses. His irises seemed to dim as he raised the Grand Blade high, the light blue aura of his skill beginning to charge, emanating from his pauldrons and poleyns as it grew brighter and more tangible. Eventually it reached critical mass as he impaled his sword into the ground, releasing his <<Howl>> skill, "Let's do this!"

The soundwave emanated out from his person as the roar that came from his gear spread through the area, passing by each of the souls before it faded.

As he gained the highest aggro the souls charged forward, aiming to strike him. But as the creatures descended the Ultramarine Knight showed his prowess in evasion as he deftly weaved around all eight of the creatures. He seemed to move in slow motion as the blow flew left and right, either barely missing him by inches or falling clear out of harms way.

"Alright, these guys are distracted. Go for it!"

Spoiler

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 
205/205
   Energy: 50/50
(Hate: 0) Zandra: 88/88
   Energy: 22/22
(Hate: 0) Teayre: 145/145
   Energy: 35/35
(Hate: 0) Ariel: 149/149
   Energy: 36/36

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1:
260/260
Darkened Soul 2: 260/260
Darkened Soul 3: 260/260
Darkened Soul 4: 260/260
Darkened Soul 5: 260/260
Darkened Soul 6: 260/260
Darkened Soul 7: 260/260
Darkened Soul 8: 260/260

Edited by Calrex

The mobs started to get closer and closer. Thats when Zandra suddenly realised something. She havent told Jomei where she was. Wait, maybe he also was on way fight in this war. She had to tell him. But before she could write a message the screen closed. And a battle begin notice poped up. "Darn it." She said to herself."Guys, if I die. Please tell Jomei I love him and he is the last thing on my mind." Then she saw they was surronded by eight souls. Calrex striked his sword into the ground, activating the howl skill. It maybe all enemies attack towards him, but he dodged out of the way and was unharmed. Now it was her turn. Since everyone at full health she couldnt heal. So she picked up the war rally she had got from Teayre. She rushed forth. She stooped a few meters infront of her three friends. She made a deep inhale. Then she placed the horn on her lips and blowed as hard as she could. She continued to blow for several seconds. The sound was much stronger then the small horn could deliver. When she was out of air she rushed back to her friends, leaving all enemys paralyzed.

Spoiler

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 
205/205
   Energy: 35/35

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1:
 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 2: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 3: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 4: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 5: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 6: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 7: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn
Darkened Soul 8: 260/260 Paralysed 1 turn

Edited by Zandra Zvift

A loud screech emanated from Calrex Teayre smiled as her husband drew the aggro of the mobs. Turning her head away from everyone the girl took several deep breaths before gently wiping her cheeks with her hand. The sound of a horn caused her to look up Zandra had darted in and paralysed all the mobs, nodding at the girl Teayre doesn’t wait and activated her charge skill and flies towards the nearest set of four mobs. Landing in the centre she spins and doesn’t stop spinning as the Muramasa cuts deep into the bodies of her foes wounding them. Slipping her back next to Calrex’s, her katana held to one side she lowers a hand down and squeezing gently on his hand. “You focus on the other four, that group is mine.”

Spoiler

ID: 39895 BD: 10 (nat) CD: 1

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 15/35 (20 Energy Used)

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 160 DMG (16 + 3 Charge)*10 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 2: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 160 DMG (16 + 3 Charge)*10 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 3: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 160 DMG (16 + 3 Charge)*10 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 4: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 160 DMG (16 + 3 Charge)*10 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 5: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn
Darkened Soul 6: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn
Darkened Soul 7: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn
Darkened Soul 8: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn

Edited by Teayre

As always Calrex made his flashy howling scene, getting the attention of all the mobs. Next Teayre went and basically reduced half of the attacking party to less than 1 third of their HP. She still insisted in finishing them alone and Ariel for one wasn't going to stand in her way. Just a look at the unique weapon made her realize how much of an extra she was. Well that's not true, she realized it even while exploring the 12th floor with the two who dealt AoE damage like madmen and she would just sit back and enjoy the ride. She hates that feeling of mild jealousy mixed with a inferiority complex. But it was the cold truth... despite how much style and technique one has, overall stats ruled this digital world. And that is why she wanted out of it.

She turns towards Zandra "Lets do as the high AoE dmg dealing lady says. We'll go after the rest, finishing them one by one. Maybe Cal could join us once he's got enough hate." And with that she activated her own charge and went towards a undamaged darkened soul. She initiated one of her most powerful sword arts and reached a total combo of 13 hits, each one leaving a temporary mark on the mob's body as she finished her sword art.

Spoiler

ID:  39918  BD: 7 (5+2) Sword Art:  (13)Over Radiation - 13x1*(12+4)

HP List
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 15/35 (20 Energy Used)
   Energy: 23/36

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 
Darkened Soul 2: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 
Darkened Soul 3: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 
Darkened Soul 4: 100/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 
Darkened Soul 5: 82/260 Paralysed 1 Turn 178 Damage (208-30 mit)
Darkened Soul 6: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn
Darkened Soul 7: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn
Darkened Soul 8: 260/260 Paralysed 1 Turn

ID: 39923
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4) = 1 (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 36 Remaining)

As Teayre gripped his hand he gave an affirming nod as he looked over to see Ariel unleash a powerful stick on a single target, "Guess that really is the specialty of the rapier Sword Arts."

Listening he gave a smirk before weaving around yet another barrage of strikes that fell from the souls before leaping into the air. Activating both his <<Lightning Fall>> and <<Charge>> skills, the Grand Blade lit alight with the crackling energy of his attack as he descended onto the second group of souls, piercing the ground in the middle of the group.

The energy dispersed and shot out to each of the four monsters, electrocuting them as the Ultramarine Knight gave a sigh, extracting his sword from the ground, "I've got more than enough aggro now Ariel, unless any of you guys have Fighting Spirit, heh."

HP List
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 36/50 (-14)
(Hate: 1) Teayre: 145/145
   Energy: 15/35
(Hate: 1) Ariel: 149/149
   Energy: 13/36

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 100/260 Paralyze End
Darkened Soul 2: 100/260 Paralyze End
Darkened Soul 3: 100/260 Paralyze End
Darkened Soul 4: 100/260 Paralyze End
Darkened Soul 5: 28/260 (10+2 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 54 DMG / Paralyze End)
Darkened Soul 6: 206/260 (10+2 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 54 DMG / Paralyze End)
Darkened Soul 7: 206/260 (10+2 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 54 DMG / Paralyze End)
Darkened Soul 8: 206/260 (10+2 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 54 DMG / Paralyze End)

Edited by Calrex

Zandra was preparing for her next turn. She watched her party members reducing the health of their opponents. Teayre reduced half of them to less then half. Ariel was almost killing one of the other half with several stabs, to fast for Zandra to count. Then Calrex dealt damage to all four of the second half as well. She was realy with a very strong group. She made some quick calculations. Even if she used her strongest attack and made a crit, she wouldnt be able to pass their motigation, dealing one point of damage. So she decided to make one of them unable to move. She charged up the whiplash sword art. She released the sword art and one of the souls lost about a half percent health, but he also got stunned.

HP List
   Energy: 36/50
(Hate: 1) Zandra: 88/88
   Energy: 17/22 (-5)
   Energy: 15/35

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 100/260
Darkened Soul 2: 100/260
Darkened Soul 3: 100/260
Darkened Soul 4: 100/260
Darkened Soul 5: 28/260
Darkened Soul 6: 205/260 --Stunned-- (3x2x1=6-30=1 Damage +stun)
Darkened Soul 7: 206/260 
Darkened Soul 8: 206/260 

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Teayre smiled as her friends followed up her attack and began striking in Ariel nearly killing Calrex reducing a load to a lot lower health. Quickly the red head knelt down before activating her charge skill again whipping past Zandra as her blade sliced through three of the higher health mobs before she span and caught one of the crusader’s she had managed to hit earlier. “Watch your back, this trash won’t hesitate to go for anyone.” Standing straight her eyes flickered to her own energy bar. “Sorry for the change of plan but you guys will need to finish up I’m completely out of energy now, I’ll do what I can to restore it."

Spoiler

ID: 40300 CD: 9 LD: 6

HP List
   Energy: 17/22
   Energy: 4/35 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 34/260 66DMG (16*6)-30MIT
Darkened Soul 2: 100/260
Darkened Soul 6: 121/260 --Stunned— 84 DMG (16+3)*6 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 7: 122/260 84 DMG (16+3)*6 – 30 MIT
Darkened Soul 8: 122/260 
84 DMG (16+3)*6 – 30 MIT

Edited by Teayre

Now that the stage was set the actors now just had to play their part and kill them as their aces lowered the mobs HP to a good bit that could be completely depleted by the blonde if she'd go 1 after another. lucky she wasn't alone so it shouldn't take too much to kill all 8 of them. She looked at a mob with lower HP and attacked it with a less effective high end sword art after charging towards it. She drew a downwards triangle pattern after stabbing the thing's shoulders and ending in the stomach. "Okay 1 down, 7 more to go!" she said a little to excited. 'Yes, this is what being on the frontline means. Not overpowering an enemy with one hit but working with a team to defeat many more, clear the path for others to follow.' That was one of the few things that remained deep imbedded into her mentality since joining SAO and the Guardians.

ID: 40400 BD: 7  Sword Art:  (9)Delta Attack - 3x3*(12+4)

HP List
   Energy: 4/35 
   Energy: 15/36 (-9+1) (made a mistake before)

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 34/260 
Darkened Soul 2: -14/260 114 DMG (144-30)
Darkened Soul 6: 121/260 - Stunned
Darkened Soul 7: 122/260 
Darkened Soul 8: 122/260 

ID: 40408
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4) = 1
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 23 Remaining)

"Go ahead and rest Teayre. We've got this covered in the meantime!"

Looking over Calrex saw Ariel eliminate one of the eight souls, a smirk coming across his face. Closing his eyes for a second he gave a calming breath, "Working as a team. I may not be able to excel or stand out on my own, but this is where my build shines."

Looking over he targeted the second group as he tightened his grip on the Grand Blade. Dodging yet another barrage of attacks he began his attack. Leaping upwards the sword began to crackle with the lightning energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art, descending towards the ground. For the second time ever since the time he was in SAO, a battle cry emanated from his lips, "LIGHTNING FALL!"

Piercing the ground with his sword the electric energy shot out and struck all four of the creatures, eliminating one with his attack. Extracting his sword he looked over at his teammates, "Go for it!"

HP List
(Hate: 5) Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 23/50 (-14+1)
   Energy: 4/35 
   Energy: 15/36

Enemies:
Darkened Soul 1: 34/260 
Darkened Soul 2: -14/260
Darkened Soul 5: -12/260 (10 DMG * 7 Art  - 30 MIT = 40 DMG)
Darkened Soul 6: 81/260 - Stunned (10 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 40 DMG)
Darkened Soul 7: 82/260 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 40 DMG)
Darkened Soul 8: 82/260
(10 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 40 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

When she hurried back to her companions, Teayre charged past and attacked the other half of the darkened souls. Now they had less than half health left as well. Ariel killed one of those that been hurt before by Teayres attack. After Calrex attack another enemy fell. And now it was her turn again.

Now the dqrkened souls attacked. Zamdra took a deep breath, preparing her first aid skill. She took a step closer to Calrex, but not so close that she was had to worry about beeing attacked by the darkened souls. But she wouldnt need to worry. Calrex dodged every single one of them. She immediatly stopped preparing to heal started charge up her 'Whiplash' sword art again. She rushed towards one of those with most health and teleased it. The top of the whip hitted one of them right between the eyes, lowering it health with one and stunned it.

ID: 49466 BD: 8 Hit

Darkened soul 3: 99/260 -1 damage + Stunned.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Laughing as Ariel commented about the front lines working together, “Sorry for changing the plan there, I thought I'd better use what Energy I had before running... At least I communicate unlike some people...” The red head called over to her as she decimated a mob. Keeping her blade close Teayre listened to Calrex call out his attack and nimbly stepped back as a bolt of lightning streaked past her to disintegrate the mob to her immediate right. “Oi, be careful that nearly hit me…” Glowering at him Teayre paid the Soul’s no heed as they began to swarm around them again. Turning swiftly she saw another low health health one trying to sneak up on her. The Muramasa becoming a flash of silver as she sliced the opponent four times before following it up with a quick vertical chop and sheathing the blade.

Spoiler

ID: 40623 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 9

HP List
(Hate: 5) Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 23/50 (-14+1)
(Hate: 3) Teayre: 145/145
   Energy: 0/35  (1 Regen, 5 Used)
   Energy: 15/36

Enemies:
DEAD Darkened Soul 1: -1/260 35 DMG  (13 * 5) – 30 MIT
DEAD Darkened Soul 2: -14/260
Darkened Soul 3: 99/260 Stunned
DEAD Darkened Soul 5: -12/260
Darkened Soul 6: 81/260 1/3 Turns Remaining on Stun.
Darkened Soul 7: 82/260
Darkened Soul 8: 82/260

Edited by Teayre