[PP-F5] Mat Gathering Adventure! (Ebony, Zandra)

It seemed, even after his success on defeating several snakes with one hit he would go back to digging. But it seemed it was because he was out of energy. When Zandra was at the low level, the energy system wasnt introduced yet. She havent been thinking about the use of energy until she was level eleven or something. And then you can do even the AOE attacks with the dagger three times before needing to rest. But she guessed it was thouger at lower level, when you can only make one attack before having to recover. She didnt had to, but she would look for some materials on the ground. She saw a cactus and walked to it. She could take some of it and placed it in her supply bag that would keep the quality of her materials better then placing them straigth into the inventory.

ID: 39520 LD: 15+2=17 +1 Material Total:9

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru sighed and continued to dig, keeping a steady pace and making sure to scour every inch that he was digging. He sighed and wiped his brow, making sure to keep the sweat out of his eyes. He looked in the corner of his eye and saw something where he was digging and sighed happily, glad that he was able to find another material for himself.

ID: 39522

LD: 15+4=19 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru's Mats: 6

Ebony continued to walk around, searching for any crystals or the like that could work as materials. As before she didn't find any, but she was determined to keep searching for both materials, and weak mobs that she could hunt. She didn't see any of either at that moment though. She sheathed her dagger for the moment, her shield still fastened onto her arm. She needed materials, so she couldn't afford to give up now.

ID# 39524 results:

Loot: 7 Fail

Hikoru sighed happily and continued to dig. He was actually having fun in this Mat-Gathering experience, and he was hoping to get a decent amount of Mats from this, maybe even get a treasure chest. He smiled as he felt something hard pass his hand, and he dug into the sand and saw that it was another amber. He smiled as he had found the jackpot, a spot full of ambers. He put it into his pack and continued to dig

ID: 39528

LD: 17+4=21

Hikoru's Mats: 7

Zandra had been following on this material hunt since she was in need of materials. Thou she had forgot how boring it was. But just when she was gonna mention it to the others she saw four weak snakes. She rushed to them, delivering her area damage sword art and recieved four more ingredients to her brewing.

ID: 39636 BD: 4+3=7 Hit 5x1x1=5 AOE Damage

Zandra: 80/80

Snake 1-4: 0/5

LD: 17+2=18 +4 materials Total: 13

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony looked over at Zandra who had found another group of mobs. She looked around and found another group of weak scorpions. She absolutely hated scorpions, and even getting close to them, but a mat was a mat. She moved forwards and activated Round Accel again, twirling in place and taking the group of scorpions out, getting another four mats in the process.

ID# 39637 results:

Battle: 10 Hit

Loot: 16 Success: +4 Mats

Ebony: 84/84 EN: 15/21 (-4)

Total Mats: 9

Zandra closed the reward screen when she had placed the materials in her supply bag to keep them having their wuality on top. If placed in inventory they would steadily drop in quality and reduce her chances of making better quality potions and crystals. She streatched her body and walked to Hikoru."So Hik, what proffession do you work in?"

Loot roll failed.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony looked around on the ground momentarily, looking for any materials she might have missed at first. There werent any that she could see, so she turned to Zandra and Hikoru to listen to their conversation. She was curious as well what his profession was. He seemed like the artisan sort, but that might just have been because she was an artisan herself and that was what she was most familiar with.

ID# 39652 results:

Loot: 6 Fail

Hikoru looked around the area, letting the girls do their own thing as he searched for loot on his own. He looked to see something shining underneath where he was previously digging, and brushed it off to find an amethyst. He smiled and tucked it away, hearing the slight rattle from the materials he had already gathered and continued to dig

ID: 39653

LD: 14+3=17 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru's Materials: 8

(Who needs turn order anyway.)

Ebony watched as Hikoru seemed to ignore Zandra's question and went on to try to find more materials. She smiled. He seemed to be getting really into this mat hunting. She walked up next to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Zandra and I were wondering what profession you were." She asked, glancing around where he was looking at the same time. She didn't see anything, but he probably had sharper eyes than her.

ID# 39654 results:

Loot: 13 Fail

Hikoru stood and looked up, tilting his head slightly

"Well i'm a Merchant, one of the very few here in Aincrad." He said confidentally. "And my doors are always open if you need anything." He said with a smile. He looked around and saw something shiny underneath his foot. He bent down and picked it up, examining the item. Another amber. He smiled and put it in his pack, continuing with his digging.

ID: 39656

LD: 19+3=22 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru's Materials: 9

As Ebony had thought, Hikoru's eyesight was much, much better than her own. He leaned down and scooped up a peice of amber that her eyes had glided right over only moments before. There was no denying that he had a knack for this sort of thing. "I dont really know what merchants do besides selling and buying equipment. Or is that it? Cause it doesnt seem very profitable to me." She asked.

ID# 39661 results:

Loot: 7 Fail

It seemed Hikoru liked Ebony more then her. Whe Zandra asked him he ignored her totally. He also invited Eboly to his shop. Was he flirting with Ebony? Zandra decided to back away a few steps to leave them more alone."Im looking over here. Be right back." She walked away and just before she couldnt hear them she stopped and pretended to dig, having her sences focused on the couple a dozen meters away.

Loot roll failed.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Hikoru continued to move forward and dig, noticing Zandra was moving into the other direction of them. He was confused for a moment, but she said she would be right back, so he shrugged it off

"Alright! Well be over here!" He called back as he continued to dig in his lucky spot. He smiled as he dug up an amber and placed it in his backpack, continuing to dig

"So what about yourself? What do you do for a Profession?" He asked Ebony while continuing to dig deeper

ID:39853

LD: 16+3=19

Edited by Hikoru

Ebony watched as Zandra moved away from them, wondering what was up. She looked over at Zandra before looking back at Hikoru. "I'm an artisan." She replied, glancing around the area but not seeing any materials. "Your always welcome to come to my shop. Although it's strange that you would ask what my profession is as you've already ordered an item from me." She said with a little smirk.

ID# 39854 results:

Loot: 9 Fail

Hikoru stopped digging, then looked at Ebony with sudden realization

"Your the person I ordered my ring to!" He said, pointing to her. "I knew I had recognised you from somewhere!" He laughed. At least he finally knew why she randomly gave him the diamond. He looked and saw something down beside Ebony, He leaned down and picked up what looked to be an Emerald. He put it in his pack

"Sorry, Saw a Mat and I had to grab it." He said simply.

ID:39860

LD: 20+3=23

Hikoru's Materials: 11

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru seemed to be doing pretty well with his mat hunting, and Ebony smiled. The more mats he collected the more they each got. She smirked as he finally realized that she was the one he had ordered from. She had been under the impression that he had already known, but apparently not. She looked around at the area Hikoru was digging in for anything that he might have missed but didn't see anything. He was definitely good at what he did.

ID# 39864 results:

Loot: 6 Fail

Hikoru continued his digging, letting Ebony and Zandra do their own thing. He sighed and felt the diamond digging into his neck, and he continued to dig around, hoping for another mat to find beneath the desert sands. He dug and dug, but no materials were found. He sighed and stood up

"Time to move to another hole" he said, deciding to keep moving forward from where he had been previously digging

ID: 39865

LD: 4+3= 7 NO LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru's Materials: 11

Edited by Hikoru

Zandra was continueing to pretend to dig. Well, actually she did a little digging for real, beside her she had a small pile of sand. Then her hand touch something hard. She thougth it was a material so she started to dig faster. Suddenly she got a loose grip about something feeling like a jewel in he shovel shaped hand. To late she realised what it was and had already sent it flying backwards with the sand. Because of its compact and heavy weigth it flew further and cracked on a rock, pixelising.''Darn it.'' shhe mumbled to herself.

Loot roll failed

Edited by Zandra Zvift

She followed Hikoru over to another digging spot. She would play spotter for him, picking up any pieces he missed. He looked to have some sharp eyes though, so she doubted that she'd have much work to do. There was a loud crack and Ebony leaped into the air, startled. She turned around to see something burst into pixels. It didn't look like Zandra was doing very well.

ID# 39867 results:

Loot: 14 Fail