[PP-F5] Mat Gathering Adventure! (Ebony, Zandra)

Hikoru heard something shatter and saw that Zandra wasn't having the best of luck. He got up and went over to her, helping to dig beside her. He looked at her and smiled

"It looked like you needed help, so I decided I should come dig over here." He said with a smile. He continued to dig and dig, but had no luck in finding anything

ID: 39875

LD: 2+3=5 NO LOOT FOUND

Hikoru's Materials: 11

Edited by Hikoru
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the jewel hitted the ground it let out a pretty loud crack. She glanced on the couple that was digging a bit away. It seemed it had brought both theirs attention. Hikoru even walked over to her to help her dig. Darn it, had she ruined their chances with her epic fail. She blushed.''Hehe, guess Im not very good when it comes to digging, ehe.'' Just when she had ended her sentence the sand around them moved. Around them four hands made sand took shape.''Hikoru, duck!'' Zandra said when she charged up her only AOE sword art, her whip twirled and crushed all the sand hands, a reward screen poped up and rewarded her with four materials.''This is more my thing.'' she said and brushed the sand out of her hair.

ID: 39870 BD: 6+3=8 Hit 5x1x1=5 AOE Damage

Zandra: 80/80

Sand hand 1-4: 0/5

LD: 15+2=17 +4 materials Total: 17

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony followed Hikoru over to where Zandra was to help out. As the hands made of sand appeared around them, she ducked underneath Zandra's AOE attack. It looked like Zandra didn't need any help from either of them. She probably had more materials than Hikoru and herself combined. The hunt for materials was still going well though. At least for one of them.

ID# 39874 results:

Loot: 8 Fail

When Zandra looked at how many materials she already had she felt pretty good. This was going well for her. She looked around if she could spot any more mobs. But at the moment she couldnt see anyone. She streatched her body and placed the whip at the belt around her hip. Then she sat down on a nearby rock.''You know Hikoru, when I was your level, I spent many hours, no days, in picking flowers and mushrooms at floor one and two.'' She giggled when thinking back on the lonely hours down there. She saw something behind the rock when she turned around. When looking closer, it was a rare violet desert flower.''Wow, my first desert flower, they are very rare.''she placed it in her supply bag.

ID: 39880 LD: 16+2=18 +1 material Total: 18 materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Hikoru fell flat on his stomach as soon as the said watch out, and soon the creatures around him were destroyed. He brushed off the bits of sand off his jacket and smiled

"Thanks, you saved my hide there." He said with a laugh. He soon saw a creature rise from the sand behind both Zandra and Ebony. He threw them out of the way, pushing through the both of them and hitting the giant snake with 4 shots right to the throat. He smiled as the snake pixelated into nothing and he sheathed Back-Biter once more.

"That may be true, but I can handle myself on my own." He said with a smirk

ID: 39881

BD: 10

Fad Edge used: 4x1= 4x5=20 Damage to Giant Snake

MD: (Dead Before could attack)

LD: 15+3=18

Hikoru: 28/28 HP (3/7 NRG)

Giant Snake: 0/20 HP (-20)

+1 Loot

Hikoru's Materials: 12

Edited by Hikoru

Ebony smirked right back at Hikoru. Maybe he could handle himself, but killing that scorpion wasnt actually all that impressive. She didn't say anything though, letting her smirk do all of the talking. She turned away from him and walked off towards a group of small scorpions, activating Round Accel and taking them all out, garnering another four materials to add to her inventory.

ID# 39884 results:

Battle: 7

Loot: 15

Total Loot: 13 Mats

It seemed like the small party started to split up. Everyone going away a bit to find own mobs to slay. Zandra knew she couldnt just stand there, slacking off. She had to make her whip dance some more. She looked around in an attempt to spot any more enemies. And it didnt took long until she found something. A small group of walking cactuses, she had never seen anything like it, well maybe the nepent on floor one, or was it two? Nevermind, she charged her AOE attack and made them into slices. Getting another bunch of materials.

ID: 39896 BD: 4+3=7 Hit 5x1x1=5 AOE Damage

Zandra: 80/80

Minor walking cactus 1-4: 0/5

LD: 14+2=16 +4 materials Total: 22

Edited by Zandra Zvift

(I think it's about time we wrap this up)

Zandra looked to be doing extremely well on the material front, while she herself was struggling, at least for the moment. She wasn't seeing any materials on the ground or mobs she could fight for materials. She got down on her knees and started to sift through the sand. After a few minutes she still hadn't found anything. She stood up, dusting her hands off. "I think we have enough for now." She called out to the other two.

ID# 39908 results:

Loot: 3 Fail

Zandra: 22

Hikoru: 12

Ebony: 13

Edited by Ebony

Hikoru nodded, seeing that he was tired for the day, and the day was ending quickly. He came over to the two girls and pulled out his bag of loot

"Shall we share our materials evenly, just so we can make it fair?" He asked. He looked around, hoping to find one more mat. But sadly, he couldn't see anything around him, not even a spec or sparkle.

ID: 39922

LD: 6+3=9

(OOC: One more Mat and we can all split it evenly >.>))

Edited by Hikoru

Zandra saw Hikoru coming towards her and Ebony. Then he mentioned to split it even to make it fair. Zandra giggled."That arguments speaks against each other. Split even would means me giving you my materials. Sorry but I need these. I want to keep everyone alive in the approaching boss fight."she turned to Ebony."Yeah, sounds good to call it a day. See ya later Eb-san. I'll leave you two alone."she winked at her."And Hikoru, youre a realy good digger. I wish you all of luck. Bye." She gave her two traveing companions a quick bow and then turnedaud and headed back to her shop. She saw a jewel on ground and picked it up.

ID: 39928 LD: 16 +1 material

Total thread mats: 23

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Zandra had certainly gotten luckier than them, but Ebony had been under the impression that they would be splitting it three ways evenly. Apparently not. She waved goodbye to Zandra and turned to Hikoru. "Next time I guess we'll just have to state that we're going to split everything evenly." She felt bad for him, so she took four of her mats and transferred them to him. "Now you have the same amount you would have had if we'd split it. Don't try to give it back. It's a gift, one friend to another." She said, sending him a friend request before walking off towards the cities teleport.

Hikoru was shocked at the sudden change of heart, but he should have seen it coming. He mentally shrugged as Ebony gave him 4 mats. As he was about to give them back she said keep them, and he smiled, bowing slightly in thankfulness. She opened her HUD and soon Hikoru got a friend Request as she went on her way. Hikoru smiled and accepted it, making his way to the towns teleporter and making his way to the third floor, going into his shop to clean up and close for the day.

<<THREAD COMPLETE>>

+1 SP to Hikoru, Zandra and Ebony

+267 Col and 16 Mats to Hikoru

+267 Col and 9 Mats to Ebony

+266 and 23 Mats to Zandra

Edited by Hikoru