[PP:F3] Meeting old Friends. (Hikoru & Calrex)

Teayre looked around the forest, it had been quite some time since she had been on the third floor. Her head turning left and right as she spots elves hiding in the bush, the glinting of their weapons in the moonlight gave them away. Simply ignoring them Teayre continues striding her Red Knight’s coat billowing around her. “He said he’d meet me on floor three by the old oak here… Damnit Cal, ever since our wedding he’s barely left my side.” Arching an eyebrow as a few green cursors came into her vision Teayre slipped behind a try watching breathing softly as a the sound of chattering got louder. Carefully edging around the tree the red head leans slightly peeking out from behind it to see where the players had gone.

They were walking straight into the trap the elves had set up, sighing the girl kept pushing through the forest not wanting to hear their screams of death. She abandons stealth and sprints through the forest making it to the treeline as a gargled cry could be heard in the distance. “Damn… They’d of probably ran from me… No matter they’ll learn if they survive.” Scanning the horizon Teayre spots Prairie in the distance, turning to her right she keeps walking past a few lone buildings as she spots the tents of Flora. Keeping to the west side of the town the red haired girl makes her way around to a small orchard where a large oak tree waits and slips down at the base of it closing her eyes her hand resting on the handle of the muramasa.

"Alright, I think she's around here."

Giving a small sigh Calrex continued to make his way through the forest of the third floor field zone, his <<Reveal>> skill activated in order to easily navigate the area. His friend tracker was on, locked onto his wife's location as he rubbed his eyes. There were some fairly dark circles underneath them, a sign of the nearly sleepless nights he had been putting himself through in order to stand guard over Teayre. Ever since she had become an orange player, this was something he had unknowingly accepted as standard regimen for him now. He wanted to keep her safe, and if it meant a few hours of lost sleep it was a cheap price to pay.

Looking over he saw the old oak three that he had agreed to meet the redhead at as he patted his cheeks to help wake himself up. As he arrived his grip released from the Grand Blades hilt as he gave a sigh of relief, "Alright, looks like she's nearby. I'll just wait here for now then."

He rubbed his eyes once again to help wake himself up further, but the weight he felt on his eyelids seemed to persist as his eyes remained only partially open. His normally deep ocean blue irises were partially shadowed because of this. Stifling a yawn he put his hands into his jacket pockets.

Edited by Calrex

Hikoru groans in irritation as he knew that it was another day of failed Crafting. He had decided to give up, knowing that he wouldn't getting any luckier. He left through the front door, taking a seat on the stool behind his counter. He looked around his room, enjoying the feel of his shop. Quaint, small, quiet.... But lonely. In the time he had made his shop, not one of his old friends had come and said hello. It got really lonely sometimes. He sighed and pulled his hood on, blocking the artificial light out of his eyes, and breathed in deeply

"Oh well." He thought to himself as he breathed out "I suppose that their all busy with their own things...." He laughed and scruffed his chin "Who knows if they would recognise me, seeing as I have a little scruff, and it's almost been a year...." He said with a sigh. But the opposite could happen to him. Maybe he's seen some of them, and hadn't even recognised him in his time on all the different floors. He sighed and closed his eyes, deciding to try to get a few hours of sleep, seeing as it was about time to close shop

The wind gently blew through the orchard that she was resting in, a few leaves rolling along the ground by her feet as Teayre cracks her eyes open she spots coming towards her. Moving from her position at the base of the tree the red head darts to the place where she saw the player moving around him her weapon quickly slips out of the sheath moving in a single half-moon before sliding back home inside it. Standing straight up Teayre looks down at the mobs tutting. “Guess I’ll need to train this more…” Turning her head back around she smiles, “Let’s go Callie.” Meeting his eyes the red head sighs. “You really need to get some sleep, honestly stop worrying about me so much. I’m not going to die easily because of my father…” Looking down Teayre grits her teeth before looking back up and meeting his eyes again. “I’ve got something on my mind but I want to find a few people first. I was wondering do you remember Hikoru?”

Walking onwards Teayre calls back to her husband, “I’m heading to the main gates, not that I can get inside but you can go and try and find our friend.” Pressing onward her thumb runs up and down along the leather hilt of the Muramasa  as she walks along the fields the grass flowing within the wind. Several players ran past her giving the girl a wide birth as she plonks herself down on a grassy knoll just outside the safe zone that covers Prairie.

ID: 39521 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) CD: 1 LD: 11 MD: 2

Teayre: 145/145 Energy: 33/35
Calrex: 205/205 Energy: 50/50

Elf : 0/12 12 DMG (13 + 3 Charge – 4 MIT)

Edited by Teayre

"Huh?"

Looking over Calrex saw as his wife appeared, giving a friendly smile before hearing her words.

" You really need to get some sleep, honestly stop worrying about me so much. I’m not going to die easily because of my father… "

"It's not because of that. I know we're past the idea of orange players, but I'm not sure if you remember how many people still see it as a stigma, or even something to be feared or eliminated. I'm not going to let myself sleep so easily with that fact still hanging over your head."

Rubbing his eyes he gave a nod as he listened to Teayre speak about Hikoru, "Geezes it's been forever since I've last seen him or Takneil. I wonder if his shop is doing well."

Jogging a bit to catch back up to the redhead's stride he gave a nod, "Sure, if he's still in his shop I should be able to find him."

Swiping on his friend tracker he locked onto their friend's position, "Looks like I was right. I shouldn't be long if he's there."

Stealing a quick kiss he went into the gates, giving a small sigh before continuing forward, his free hand tightening for a second before he arrived in front of the Trinkets and Drink-its, knocking on the door.

Hikoru was awoken by a knock, and almost fell out of his seat in his sudden awoken state. He looked on his map and saw a player waiting at his door. He didn't bother checking the name. A customer was a customer, and it didn't matter who it was. He yawned and stretched, taking his time for a moment to not hurt himself. He opened his counter and went to the door, and opened the door with a big smile.

"Welcome to Trinkets and Dri- CAL?" He said, recognizing his old Upper Guilds Member. He rubbed his eyes, making sure that he hadn't been hallucinating, or still having a dream. After pinching his arm, and his arm now slightly red, he embraced his friend in a large hug, almost picking him up from off the ground "How have you been????" He said as he let go of his friend, a big smile plastered on his face

Blushing for a moment as Calrex presses his lips to her Teayre sits quietly on the knoll of grass. The thumping of feet carrying around her causing the tips of her ears to twitch slightly. A soft breeze rolling through the clearing gently whipping a few strands of hair into the red heads face. Her eyes flying open Teayre lets out a huge sneeze. “Damnit!” Standing up the girl begins to pace back and forth muttering incoherently to herself. Never one for being a patient person the red head decided to go for a walk. Striding off towards the forest she disappears behind the treeline slipping into the mist as it wraps itself around her, embracing her as if welcoming her home after a long day. "Cal will be able to find me I'm sure."

Calrex gave a friendly smile as he saw the young boy open the door and give a reaction of the greatest surprise. Unexpectedly he felt himself get raised off the ground for a second as Hikoru picked him up in excitement, "Hikoru! It's certainly been a while. I've been good, no better or worse so far."

The smile still stuck to his face he put his hands in his jacket pockets as he looked around behind the boy into the shop, "Looks like you're still keeping the shop together, nice work!"

With that he gave a nod, "Hey, it looks like you were closing up. If you had a quick sec did you want to come say hi to Teayre as well? She's currently out in the field zones training. She was the one that actually sent me to come get you, but nonetheless I'm glad that I managed to catch you right before you left."

Edited by Calrex

Hikoru smiled and nodded. He looked around his store With Cal, and how it had kinda grown into what it was now. The floors were polished, the windows cleaned and the counter looking as magnificent as it ever could. He smiled and slowly stroked the top of the counter with his left hand, enjoying the cool surface underneath his fingertips.

"Yeah, she's been staying together alright. Not a lot of business, but we're doing just fine as we are." he said with a smile. Cal talked about meeting Teayre and his smile widened "Of course I would! Why wouldn't I want to?" He said with a smile. He looked and saw above an icon above his head, indicating that he was married. He squealed inwardly, knowing that they finally married in game, and it made him very happy. He made his way out the door, grabbing the key and locking the door behind him. Making sure that the door was locked and everything was set, he turned to Calrex

"Ready whenever you are!" He said with a smile

Shivering slightly as she stepped out of the breeze and into the forest her eyes dart through the undergrowth as growls could be heard around her. The red head rested her hand on the muramasa’s hilt and jumped into the air just as four minotaurs charged at her. Kicking off a nearby tree the red head lands a short distance away from them. Grinning her kicks off the ground her <Charge> skill activating as she speeds straight into the middle of them rotating on the balls of her feet the red head becomes a whirlwind of steel. Coming to a stop she dismisses the loot window before slowly walking around the trees the muramasa back in its sheath.

D: 39592 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) CD: 9 LD: 21 (19 +2 LD) MD: 1 (2 – 1 EVA)

Teayre: 145/145
                Energy: 14/35

Minotaur 0/128 [((13 + 3)*10)-32 MIT] = 128 DMG

Loot:
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
4 x (128 * 10) = 5120 Col

Edited by Teayre

Calrex gave a nod as Hikoru readied himself as he turned back, heading out towards the gate with the young boy in tow, "She shouldn't be too far outside the settlement. Let's see."

Swiping on his menu he activated his friend tracker, setting his wife as the target. As he had suspected, she wasn't far, but definitely away from where he had last seen her, "Guess she got bored of sitting still. Did I really take that long?"

With that he gave a smirk as he looked back at Hikoru, "Ready for a little bit of running? Let's get to her as fast as possible."

Executing his run Calrex triggered his <<Sprint>> ability as he rushed over, activating his <<Reveal>> skill to make it easier to navigate until he saw the redhead come into sight. Sliding to a stop he gave a calming breath, "I found him, heh."

Hikoru watched as Calrex shot for the gate, using his <<Sprint>> Ability and sighed, starting to run towards it as fast as he could. Keeping his Player Tracker on Calrex, he followed it to where him and Teayre were standing. He looked to see Cal, and what looked to be a Orange player next to him. He stopped in his tracks

"Was this a trap?" He asked himself, then he shook his head "No, Calrex would never do that. I'm not even hated by anybody!" he said. He looked closer, and saw that Teayre was the Orange player, and he took a big gulp in. He knew he could trust Teayre, even with his life. But it was still a little scary being close to an orange player. Something about it seemed... wrong, almost. But he sighed and continued to run, plastering a huge smile on his face as Teayre came into view. He came over and was about to hug her the same way as he did Calrex, but stopped himself, knowing she wasn't like that the last time he checked.

"Teayre! It's been way too long!" He said with a huge smile "How have you two lovebirds been?" He said, sitting down on the ground, catching his breath

Teayre looked up as Calrex turned up just as the last mob burst into pixels. “You may have found him but you left him behind… Look!” Raising an arm she points over the bluenette’s shoulder. “Honestly.” Shaking her head the girl slides her weapon back into her sheathe looking up as she spots Hikoru suddenly stop. Letting out a heavy sigh she sits down and leans against a tree. “Hey Hik, long time no see…” She couldn’t meet the boy’s eyes it was, her hand was resting gently on her weapon as her eyes focused on the ground underneath him. “We’ve been alright… We’re married now."

Calrex turned around, feeling a bead of sweat form on the side of his head at the sight of their good friend still making his way over, "Oops..."

With Hikoru arriving at the meeting spot he gave a nod, "Sorry about that, I forgot that the skills boost my running speed."

He gave a small laugh as he put a hand behind his head before shifting to placing both in his pockets, looking at both of the individuals standing before him. If he had to be honest, Teayre seemed more on guard if anything, possibly even more on guard that he was the many sleepless nights standing guard since she became an orange player, "Geeze Tea, at least take your hand off the Muramasa. I know you like the katana, but it also seems like you're ready to chop Hikoru's head off at a moment's notice."

Rubbing his eyes to help get rid of the dark circles beneath them to no avail he gave a small sigh to himself.

Edited by Calrex

Hikoru smiled and nodded, sitting down in front of Teayre in the indian style, his legs criss crossed under his body as he read Teayres body language and tone of voice. He knew the right thing to do was to comfort her, but he had to play this card gently. He knew Teayre wasn't one to show her emotions openly, so he knew that he had to play his cards right to see if he could help. He looked at her, and pulled out his new weapon, Dementia.

"I got a new weapon, its really fluent as well..." He said with a small smile, tracing his finger over the obsidian-black dagger, tracing the runes on the blade itself. Hikoru looked and saw that Teayre was keeping a tight grip on her own. He had been hearing rumours on the new weapons and such that all the tougher players had been getting from the bosses. He smiled and pointed

"Mind showing me your weapon? It looks new since the last time we met!" He said with a smile.

“You idiot Cal.” Sighing she smiles at her husband, her free hand falling to the dirt and tracing a circular pattern within the dust that lied there. “At least Hik’s here now,” Her eyes flicked to the weapon as he showed her it, the smile on her lips growing slightly. “That is a beautiful blade, where did you get it from?” As Hikoru spoke Teayre moved with blinding speed shooting past him and performing a three quick slices through a minotaur, her blade glowing bright purple as it stopped mid swing with its great-axe.

The muramasa was sliding home as the red head turned around and walked forwards as the beast disappeared into pixels. “Oh, you wanted to see it sorry.” Sitting down where she had bee nback against the tree Teayre draws the blade and lays it across her lap the silver shining brightly as the black tapered handle rests on her knee. “I was lucky to get this to be honest.” Looking up Teayre spots Calrex waving him closer she beckons for him to sit down next to her. “Come on you look like you’re going to fall asleep there.”

Spoiler

ID: 40377 BD: 10 (Nat) QQ LD: 17 (15 + 2 LD) MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

Teayre: 145/145
                Energy: 4/35 (1 Regen, 12 Used)

Minotaur 0/153 [((13 + 3)*12)-39 MIT] = 153 DMG

Loot:
1 x Material
153 * 5 = 765 Col

Total Loot: 
9 x Materials
5885 Col

Edited by Teayre

ID: 40391
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +4) = 3
Loot Dice: 10 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 13 (Bonus Loot Found)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 40 Remaining)

"Unfortunately guys, we might want to move our location for chatting back out into the fields. Tea, you might have forgotten this, but this forest is a higher level training zone. Right now Hikoru's level is attracting creatures more than my Howl skill does."

Even with his tired eyes Calrex's <<Reveal>> skill persisted as he reached back and drew the Grand Blade. A large minotaur, clad in thick armor like the one Teayre had just killed appeared. Its eyes were red as it charged forward.

"Tch...do this right..."

Activating his <<Charge>> skill he combined it with his <<Meteor Break>> skill, quickly closing the distance as his charging elbow slammed into the creature's face, knocking it sideways as his sword became alight with a shining golden glow. For a second it seemed like he was holding the fabled Excalibur from the King Arthur legend as he ripped into the creature with a barrage of slashes and stabs before knocking it upwards into the air.

Leaping up after it he performed a flip before piercing the minotaur through the gut, riding it back down to the ground. As both met the ground the creature burst into crystals as Calrex gave a calming breath, tightening his grip on the Grand Blade, "Whenever you guys are ready we'd better get moving."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 520 col (Mob HP 104 * 5 col = 520 col)

HP List
Calrex: 209/209
   Energy: 40/51 (-11)

Enemies:
Guardian Minotaur: -9/104 (10+2+3 DMG * 11 Art - 52 MIT = 113 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Hikoru looked at the blade in awe at the new blade. It was of beautiful craftsmanship and he felt it lightly, feeling the cool blade on his warm fingers, sending chills up his spine. Soon he saw Cal go around him and he gulped as he saw a Minotaur killed right behind him. Although he was surrounded by stronger players, he knew that he would be very unsafe if they were busy and left an opening. Even with his new Dagger he knew that some of these monsters could destroy him. He nodded as he moved towards the wall of the town, making sure to watch his step as to not step on any enemies or anything that he wouldn't want to step on. He soon made it safely and breathed in deeply, putting his hands to his knees.

"It should be.... safer here...." He said, knowing the town well "The mobs.... tend to stay in the woods..." He breathed silently. He stood up and looked up at the setting sun, and looked at the town. This was usually the time he settled down for the night, and here he was in the fields with friends having fun. It was different from his usual schedule, but he didn't mind it one bit. It was fun, exciting, something new to do. He sat down and looked at the married couple and smiled

"So tell me how you guys have been! We have a lot of catching up to do!" He said with a smile

Raising an eyebrow as yet another mob appeared behind Hikoru and easily being dispatched Teayre sighs. “Guess you’re right Cal.” As Hikoru got up her katana clattered from his palms almost onto the floor catching it she slide it home into its sheath before following the pair stop some distance back from Hikoru. “You forgot something there Hik.” Resting one hand on her hip she raises an arm and points to her marker. Laughing she sits down on a nearby rock staying just outside the safe zone. Her left hand was resting on the hilt of the muramasa again as she gently began to run her index finger along the handle. “I’ve mostly been okay, a few bits have happened that were… Hard other than that things have been okay I’m over stocked on items at my shop if you’re in need of anything I’m more than happy to help out.”

As his two friends exited the forest Calrex gave a small sigh of relief as he released his grip on the Grand Blade, sitting down next to his wife with a calming exhale. With the immediate threat of Hikoru's level drawing aggro from stronger monsters now gone the bluenette relaxed a bit more. He had certainly been on guard almost constantly out in the field zones, staying vigilant in order to watch out for both himself and Teayre.

Hearing Teayre speak her piece about the past events he gave a nod. He took note of how little information the redhead had actually given, leaving out the important details of what had actually transpired. Nonetheless, he decided to speak, but also leave out those details. It was a personal event, and one he was not going to reveal information of unless Teayre decided to do so herself.

"About the same for me Hikoru. But I'm sure you can already guess what my regimen has been of. Mostly training and keeping myself strong enough to continue contributing to the frontlines. The both of us were in the last two floor raids, and hopefully we can continue this pace for at least a few more floors."

Edited by Calrex