[PP:F3] Meeting old Friends. (Hikoru & Calrex)

Hikoru nodded to both Teayre and Cal, listening to what they said with interest, but something seemed.... Off. Like they were hiding something. Their body postures, tones of voice, even their eye contact seemed off. But if they didn't share it with him, then it wasn't his place to say anything. He put on a smile and nodded

"It sounds about the same to be. I am proudly the best Merchant of SAO since today." He said with a wide smile. He was glad that he had his place in SAO, even if it wasn't that big of a spot. But he knew that one day the name Trinkets and Drink-its would be heard, and everyone would know of where they were talking about. He sat up right and proudly for a moment, smiling as big as he could, until it almost looked goofy. He sighed and looked down

"And well, i've been keeping well with everything else as well." He said, smiling about all the adventures he had been on with his friends. Although it was nothing like the memories he had made with Calrex and Teayre.

Crossing her legs her fingers begin to dance along the scabbard of the muramasa. “Say, Hik. You wouldn’t be up for joining my family would you? I know we’ve not really talked much, but I like you. Plus you and Calrex are quite close. Have a think on it, I’m in no rush for an answer.”  Leaning back she rests her head down in the low flowing glass, “What things have you been planning then you dropped off the map for a little while.” Her breathing was slow and eyes closed, ears twitching slightly as her eyes darted underneath her eyelids.

Calrex gave a smile and a nod as he listened to Hikoru speak, "The best merchant of SAO? Sounds like you fulfilled your goal! Nice work, heh."

"I'm still getting my new fishing shop up and going, but it really depends on when I can find time to make it down to the beach to cast the line. Plus with the floor raids now getting back into full swing I need to focus on gaining more experience so that I can continue to be selected to participate."

Looking over as Teayre mentioned the new "family" she had planned a smile came across his face before closing his eyes for a second, "The new family she was planning. Hikoru is a good friend, reliable too. Maybe eventually I might be able to check with Takneil about it. I'd feel bad if those two didn't get to see each other because of differing affiliations."

• 1 month later...

Hikoru smiled and laughed happily as Cal said that he had fulfilled his goal. He felt a slight blush, a proud one as he rubbed his neck slightly

"Yeah I guess you could say that.... Although, I cant say I have you guys beat. You both got married!" He said, happy. When he had met these two, he knew there was some sort of connection between them. He was happy that he was right, and seeing them together made him happy that they had found love. Now if only he could get some love, it would make his life in this game a little better. Suddenly, he was asked by Teayre a very serious question

"A.... F-family?" He said, kinda surprised at the words "You mean, an actual family? Like with a mom and Dad?" He asked, sounding puzzled and almost like a small child, wanting something that he could call his own

• 1 month later...