[F4 - El Quarto Instructor Performer] CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Itzal returned to his shop after a load of training/monster hunting.  This wouldn't be the last of it either.  He had a lot of work to do and not much ti- well actually he had plenty of time but his mind never let him think that.  He picked up his guitar and Velnia, sensing his excitement and urgency, flew over to her usual comfy spot near Itzal as he sat down in front of the fire.  Not only would he be making songs as presents, but he'd also be making some more for the house.  Especially with Kasier moving in.  He blushed a little as he thought about it but shook himself to focus on the job at hand.  He began to craft.  If the item wasn't good enough for a rare item he decided, it would be a good quality.  As it turns out, he ended up getting two perfects, perfect for the presents for Hikoru and Beatbox.  He also made a good quality for Zandra. 

ID#  72614  CD:  3 <2+1>

ID#  72615  CD:  1...

ID#  72616  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  72617  CD:  4  <3+1>

ID#  72618  CD:  12

ID#  72619  CD:  1...

ID#  72620  CD:  12

+presents

+29 exp

-2 T2 MAT

-5 T1 MAT

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Itzal entered his shop with a deep sigh.  It was time to make a few more songs, things to fill the place with more music, more options.  He loved music and although he knew Kasier more than others he wasn't sure if she'd enjoy having so many songs in the place.  He walked over to his instruments and scanned them, picking the right ones for the job and heading over to the fireplace, pulling them out.  He began to play songs, ruining three of them but the rest turned out rather well.  With the five songs finished, he put the crystals away.  He'd find suitable places to put the songs around the shop at a later time.  For now he had to focus on crafting them and deciding which to keep and which to give away.  He really wished people would actually purchase his songs but nobody cared for music it seemed.

ID#  72662  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  72663  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  72664  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  72665  CD:  1

ID#  72666  CD:  5  <4+1>

ID#  72667  CD:  10  <9+1>

ID#  72668  CD:  3  <2+1>

All successful made into good items

+18 EXP

-7 MAT

Edited by Itzal

Not to long ago, the information brokers had told Itzal that there would be an event boss spawning on the fourth floor.  Itzal knew that field bosses could be debuffed, unlike floor bosses.  While he thought that all bosses should be debuffed, he was willing to take the opportunity.  He rushed into his store and grabbed his guitar, Velnia waking up with a shock from his sudden urgency.  He began playing some songs and crafted two of them:  one was uncommon and one was perfect.  The others he just tossed in a couple songs and made some good quality for experience's sake.  With that he wrapped up and hung his guitar.  He quickly explained to Velnia what was going on and told her to come in after a few other players arrived.  She nodded and flew off.  Itzal grabbed his combat gear and rushed off towards the town and it's teleporter.

ID#  72732  CD:  9  <8+1>

ID#  72733  CD:  10  <9+1>

ID#  72734  CD:  1

ID#  72735  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  72736  CD:  10  <9+1>

ID#  72737  CD:  12

ID#  72738  CD:  8  <7+1>

+29 EXP

-7 MAT

Edited by Itzal

Kasier walked into the shop, looking around at the fantastic crystals that rested on the shelves of the well-kept shop. It was a shame that she had only recently been able to find time and visit the shop that she was going to live in soon enough. So far, she was quite impressed. It was way more organized and colorful than her own shop anyway. After looking around at things that she can buy... And she had quite the particular enhancement that she wants as a healer. She needed healing enhancements, and not the ones that can heal herself. But the ones that heal an entire party. Indeed, that is what she needs... And soon enough, she found out that the enhancement was called Mass HP Recovery Song. It was unfortunate that she could only spot one available at the moment but she was sure that Itzal will be able to make them in no time. Besides, it wasn't as if performers got a lot of customers or anything... It was probably one of the most underrated professions in the world of Aincrad. "Hey Felix," Kasier said, picking up the recording and walking up to the man, "I'll buy this 'Amazon Princess' song and I was wondering if you could make four more of it, please. Oh, also, I was wondering if you had any tier 2 materials that I can use for some crystals... Erm... Maybe fifteen?" Kasier finished, pulling out her menu and giving the Col necessary for the purchase.

-3,000 Col
+1 Amazon Princess

@Itzal

Name: Amazon Princess
Profession: Performer
ID:  67866
Roll:  12
Item Type:  Healing Song
Tier:  2
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  Heals entire party for 90 health
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj5H4vJoCOw

Edited by Kasier

Itzal heard the door open and looked up.  He had been fiddling with his instruments and when he saw Kasier looking through his songs his face lit up.  "Hey Kasier!  What is it your looking for?"  He listened to her as she picked a song, made an order, and even made a purchase for materials.  He looked at the amount of col she was giving him and accepted two thousand of it with a smile.  "You don't need to give me so much Kasier.  I'd be willing to give it to you free but I feel like you wouldn't accept that offer.  Yeah I can give you fifteen tier two.  Just wait a minute."  He opened the display case and pulled the song out, handing it to her, and transferred fifteen tier two materials to Kasier.  He smiled.  "It may take a bit for the healing songs but I'll get to work on that."  When she made her way out he scratched his neck before getting to work making some songs.  If they weren't perfect, he made them just ordinary songs for the shop.

The road rolls ever on and on

ID#  72806  CD:  4 <3+1>

ID#  72807  CD:  9 <8+1>

ID#  72808  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  72809  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  72810  CD:  6 <5+1>

ID#  72811  CD:  5 <4+1>  LD:  20

ID#  72812  CD:  5 <4+1>

All songs made into good quality

+18 EXP  -6 MAT

Edited by Itzal

"Okay. Don't be in a rush to make those. I don't need them that quick... It's more for stock than anything else." Kasier explained, "And there's no way that I am going to simply not pay for those materials. Here's the Col in exchange for the materials." Kasier finished. Sure, she knew that she was practically broke and the Col that she had was obtained through lots and lots of conquest and adventures. Indeed, she was a healer so it was natural for her to be completely broke. And it was reasonable as well since she could never really hunt for mobs. As a result, she had no Col and it was a miracle that she had more than 50 tier one materials. Those materials would've lasted me such a long time. Except than that update came and introduced tier two material. Darn. Kasier thought to herself and nodding. "Welp, thanks Itzal. Have a good rest of your day!" Kasier finished, waving and running out of the shop. "See you tomorrow!"

-5250 Col
+15 T2 Materials

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal had come back to try working on making those healing songs for Kasier again.  He was running out of songs he could use and needed to think about it later.  For now he just got to work.  He worked on Kasier's song.  He chose a song he thought she'd enjoy and began to sing it, playing the guitar accordingly.  When he finished it he was satisfied to see that he had made the healing song successfully.  He set it aside and Velnia did a little flip in the air.  Afterwards he smiled and thought about songs he could put around the house.  He wanted to make instrumental songs since they made the best background music.  He had calming music, exciting music, combat music, all sorts of things.  If everyone wanted songs to listen to then he'd be selling a lot, but nobody didn't want any.  So when they got the guild hall he figured he'd just donate some of the good items to the hall for entertainment purposes.

ID#  73319  CD:  12

ID#  73320  CD:  1

ID#  73321  CD:  1

ID#  73322  CD:  6 <5+1>

ID#  73324  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  73325  CD:  1

ID#  73326  CD:  9 <8+1>

Any successful non perfect item is made into a good item

+18 EXP  -7 T1 MAT

Edited by Itzal
  • 4 weeks later...

"Yo Itzal!" Sey made his presence known as he would open the door of the shop, hearing that there were materials for sale. He was not going back out to search for tier 1 items, so he was going to be buying them by using his best skill, negotiation. He planned it out already, how many materials he planned to buy and at what price. "I want to clean up your tier one materials. So I'm willing to buy 40 of them for 6000 col. Think that is able to work?" The Tier one items did not seem to have much value, but these would last him for a good five days, making his stock in crafts really high now as he probably will make it to the next ranking in cooking, nearly becoming the best chef in the game. Such a dream he needed to aspire to be, since he did want to provide for the frontlines as well as fight alongside them. "I have been hunting for a while now, and I burn through the materials faster than I gain them. So buying them shouldn't be too bad."

-6,000 Col

Edited by Sey

Itzal was testing the strings on his guitar in one of the seats.  Kasier had already headed out.  For what he was unsure but the point remained.  It was rather odd with her staying in the shop with him but it was also fun.  They didn't share the same room obviously but it was still odd.  Then he heard the door open and the player announced his name.  Itzal made an off note on the guitar when this happened and stood up swiftly, smiling and relaxing when he saw Sey.  "Dang man, you scared me for a second!"  Velnia flew down the stairs and shot straight at Sey, embracing him and causing him to fall over at the same time.  Itzal caught the players note and request, listening to the reason for his visit.  Itzal's eyes widened slightly.  He needed materials?  About time someone came to buy some from him.  He'd been asking around for a while.  "Alright then, just one second.  That's a perfect amount..  In fact it gives me an idea as to the official cost of materials, though they can still be negotiated."  He opened his inventory and transferred the materials easily.  He had over fifty now.  He smiled to Sey, who was still being licked by Velnia.  "Alright, forty mats transferred my friend!"

40 MAT transferred to @Sey

• 2 weeks later...

The both of them messaged a few weeks with another plan. Instead of letting him just have a part of the materials, Sey figured that he could just take another good chunk and have himself pay half of what he had right now. Plenty of monsters out there to fight anyways, so it was not really a problem for him. Placing down the col in the trade, he would await the incoming col. "Yo Itzal. I have the 15k col that you would like. I'm sure you know what I would like in return." The snow-haired player would explain as he would use his left pointer finger to flick a little bit of his head from his face. It was getting a bit annoying, but he did not like haircuts. A waste of time to him, and his age in the game was showing. Still though, if he styled it differently... He would have it handled. The reason why he needed so many materials was simply because he did not want to waste time when he could only gather one tier of materials at once.

-15,000 Col
Requesting 110 T1 Mats

Itzal was surprised to hear the bell go off.  Kasier was probably in her room upstairs.  She'd been rather inactive but Itzal didn't mind.  Sometimes people just needed a chance to slow down.  He walked over to the counter and saw Sey, smiling.  "Hey man!  How's it going?"  When Sey mentioned that he needed materials Itzal chuckled.  "Alright, I've got one hundred and ten tier one I can give you.  I'll need to go gather some more it seems.  Man you're burning through your profession.  Just like your levels.  Are you getting many customers?  I know I'll need to visit your shop sometime soon myself soooooo, yeah."  He opened his menu and accepted the transfer, his tier one materials emptying out, save for the mithril, and his col adding in fifteen thousand.  He felt it odd since he could get fifteen thousand and more from one fight whereas it took time to gather materials.  That thought made him feel more useful than ever.  "Alright, there you go."

@Sey transfer accepted

Damien walked into the performers shop on floor three, looking for some preformer recordings that would give debuffs to monsters, as well as some songs for him to listen to while simply walking around, to keep him from the boredom of every day life. The Dragon's Soul, eh? That's a pretty awesome name. Walking in, Damien saw many recording crystals around the place, some simple samples for players to listen to and to see how they work, while other ones with enhancements for players to buy. The walls were painted a beautiful purple color, lined with very interesting paintings of all sorts. "Wow, I really do like the design of this place." Damien smiled as he walked up to where he saw order forms for songs. Awesome! He quickly filled out the form, asking for a song that would lull the opponent to sleep. Damien then continued to place the request and went to sit on a couch, waiting for the request to be complete while viewing the very beautiful paintings across the walls. 

Will be paying 1600 Col for them when they are complete.

Spoiler

Name:  Ummm pick one :D
ID: <leave blank>
Roll: <leave blank>
Item Type:  Debuff
Tier: 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  Lullaby III
Description:  You choose
Post Link:  <Leave blank>
Quantity: 3

Name:  Time of Your Life 
ID: <leave blank>
Roll: <leave blank>
Item Type:  -
Tier: 
Quality: Good
Enhancements:  0
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs
Post Link:  <Leave blank>
Quantity: 1

(OOC: @Itzal Sorry for rather crap post, didn't exactly know what to say)

Edited by Damien

Itzal was upstairs getting ready for the day when Damien had walked in.  Itzal started to head downstairs, dressed in his twilight cloak, when he spotted the player.  A customer?  he thought.  He smiled at the thought.  It had been quite some time since he had a request.  Velnia was the first to greet him however, flying down and landing on his lap.  She cocked her head as she looked at him and Itzal chuckled.  "Velnia don't climb all over him...  Get to know the guy first!"  He spotted the request forms and took a look.  Wait, someone wanted a good quality item?!  Finally he thought.  He smiled to the player.  "Give me a sec and it will be ready in a moment."  With that he grabbed the guitar hanging up and got to work.  The first order was a lullaby so he decided to use soothing instrumental songs for that one.  He played Nighthawk forest and then played the second song.  Along with those he went ahead and made a couple more songs for the shop, only failing once or twice.  He smiled and held the two songs for the player.  "I was only able to make one out of three lullaby's for the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop."

ID#  76771  CD:  1

ID#  76772  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  76773  CD:  6  <5+1>

ID#  76774  CD:  8  <7+1>

ID#  76775  CD:  5  <4+1>

ID#  76776  CD:  12

ID#  76778  CD:  8  <7+1>

+25 EXP -8 T1 MAT, -1 T2 MAT

Nighthawk Forest and Time of your life given to @Damien

Spoiler

Name:  Nighthawk Forest
ID: 76776
Roll: 12
Tier: 
Description:  Name: 

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13078-f3-el-tercio-tocador-performer-the-dragons-soul/?do=findComment&comment=505286

Name:  Time of your Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs

Edited by Itzal

Itzal went back to his guitar and pulled it out, hoping to get some more crafting done.  With the two orders, Kasier's and Damien's order's to fill out, he was real busy.  Three healing songs and three debuff songs...  Well he got one out of three done on both orders so he had better hurry up and finish them.  He walked over to the campfire and began to start playing music, Velnia flying over to the chair beside him to listen.  The first two songs he attempted to make were a total failure.  However the third he managed to turn into an actual song...  This song he wanted to have in his own bedroom.  The next song he made he was able to turn into a debuff.  He was happy with it but it wasn't the one for the player.  He had ordered a perfect item.  His next try he was able to fill out the second debuff of the three.  After that all his attempts were failure.  Satisfied with his work, he stored it for now and went to get some rest.

ID#  76873  CD:  5  <4+1>  LD:  17

ID#  76874  CD:  3  <2+1>

ID#  76875  CD:  8  <7+1>

ID#  76876  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  76877  CD:  12  <11+1>

ID#  76878  CD:  5  <4+1>  LD:  3

ID#  76879  CD:  1

+26 EXP -7 T1 MAT -2 T2 MAT

Perfect and rare pending

Edited by Itzal

Itzal walked back into his shop and grabbed his guitar.  He needed to get these crafts done and he would not allow himself to miss the chance again.  He sat down and started playing, trying very hard to make a debuff or two.  As he played the songs he managed to craft one that was close to perfect but not close enough.  He then attempted to make another debuff but it ended up as a rare as well.  He tried again but this time failed.  He was able to retrieve the song however and saved the material.  He tried again and succeeded with an uncommon item.  After that he moved on but failed the next craft attempt, the next was an uncommon and the last was...  Rare.  Itzal sighed as he had not managed to craft a perfect item yet.  It would be the last one and then the order would be complete.  He put the items away as well as the debuffs, and went to bed for tomorrow's work.

ID#  76924  CD:  11  <10+1>

ID#  76925  CD:  11  <10+1>

ID#  76926  CD:  3  <2+1>  LD:  16

ID#  76927  CD:  9  <8+1>

ID#  76928  CD:  5  <4+1>

ID#  76929  CD:  10  <9+1>

ID#  76930  CD:  11  <10+1>

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

Itzal had wasted far too much time and it was about time he finished the order.  He pulled his guitar off from the shelf and made his way over, sitting down by the fire pit.  He began to play songs, the first didn't end up as well as he wanted it to be but it was close.  The quality was rare and he ensured it was a debuff.  He played two more songs and they ended up as good quality.  He doubted anyone would want them so he figured he might as well store them for when he got a house.  As he made the fourth song it turned out to be an uncommon, making it a healing item for low leveled players if they were interested.  After that one however he screwed up a song so badly he couldn't bare to listen to it.  The next one was what he was waiting for.  He held the final item of the order and stored it, crafting one last item before he went to store them all.  With that he messaged Damian that his order was ready.

ID#  77449  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  77450  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  77451  CD:  7  <6+1>

ID#  77452  CD:  9  <8+1>

ID#  77453  CD:  1

ID#  77454  CD:  12  <11+1>

ID#  77455  CD:  8

Items given to @Damien

Spoiler

Name:  Nighthawk Forest0
ID: 76776
Roll: 12
Tier: 
Description:  Name: 

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13078-f3-el-tercio-tocador-performer-the-dragons-soul/?do=findComment&comment=505286

Name:  Mental Meta Metal
Profession: Performer
ID: 77454
Roll: 12  <11+1>
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  +3 lullaby:  Reduces target's evasion by 3 for 4 turns
Description: 

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13078-f3-el-tercio-tocador-performer-the-dragons-soul/?do=findComment&comment=506486

Edited by Itzal

"Itzal! It's Sey!" The sentinel would declare as he would step inside of the shop with his inventory already opened up, followed by the trade button placed up and the amount of col he calculated from the message he sent approximately a few days ago. He was going to sweep Itzal of his materials, just because he did not really feel like going on the massive hunt to get the materials himself. At least, not for two sections anyways. However, he had no problem with going on one hunt to gather the first tier materials. But to plan two days for the hunts was not such a fun idea to think about. That was why the amount of col that he was going to pay was definitely going to be worth what he was getting. That should stall him for about another good nine to ten days, and in doing so, he would end up reaching the next ranking in his profession. At least, that was the goal, though he never did the math.

-18,000 Col

Requesting 90 T2 Mats

Itzal heard the sound of his door open and saw Velnia fly down the stairs with excitement which meant that she knew the player.  Itzal walked down the stairs and spotted Sey and smiled.  "Hey man!  What's up?"  When Sey spoke up he mentioned how he needed every last tier two material of Itzal's.  Itzal blinked in surprise but went ahead and opened his menu to begin the trade.  "Dang do you need them.  Alright then, here they are.  Tier two materials would be two hundred col, so that would be around eig-" before he finished Sey sent the exact amount he would need.  He grinned and accepted the trade.  "Fast as ever my friend.  Alright see you later man!"  As he watched the player leave he knew he'd need to go gathering again.  Dang it.  Perhaps a fellow player could join him when he went to search.  Maybe he'd meet one along the way.  Regardless it looked like Sey was in a rush so he waved his friend goodbye.

90 T2 MAT sent to @Sey

• 4 weeks later...

Itzal returned to his shop.  He'd been taking it easy for a while but he was hopefully going to return to training soon.  Kasier was relaxing and taking her time as well.  Itzal knew it would soon be time.  Soon.  Right now he was going to use what little tier two materials he had left to make crafting attempts.  He pulled out his guitar and got to work, surprising himself with a perfect on his first try.  His second attempt turned out to be an uncommon, so he just made it a weak healing song.  His third attempt turned out to be another perfect item which took him completely by surprise.  He doubted he'd get any luckier so he went ahead and put his guitar away.  After that he saw Velnia fly over and look towards the stairs.  Itzal nodded.  "Let her rest Velnia.  In the meantime, Hik sent a message saying the guild hall was purchased.  Shall we take a look?"

ID#  79323  CD:  12

ID#  79324  CD:  10  (9+1)

ID#  79325  CD:  12  (11+1)

Edited by Itzal

Sey would then proceed to enter the shop in order to get a few items for healing. He desperately needed it for sure when he was about to go out to fight some boars, it was going to be an unfortunate fight if he were to end up on the wrong end of things in that battle. There was going to be a lot of col for sure, hopefully maybe even enough to get a house. But loot obtaining was a much harder than it used to be. The weaker mobs have him nothing at all, and it would have been nice to have some form of backup plan. So when Itzal was willing to carry through with it, it brought a lot of relief to him. "Thanks for the orders man. It might be the end of me without them. Take a little bit of a tip as well while you're at it, you full well deserve it." With that said and done, he would proceed to take the items from the shelf before leaving the shop. It was time for them to be used now.

+2 A Bella!

-2,000 Col