PP-F11) Into the Hive (Hard RGQ- Aereth)

Jonathan watched as Aereth moved in. He appeared to be quite brave, taking the giant ant. The attack was powerful. It landed a critical and knocked the creature off balance. Taking up his new chance, the blond raced forward and thrust his weapon into its exposed chest. The ant bellowed and slammed Jonathan out of its way. Its health only had a couple of pixels of health left. "Alright Aereth! This is all you, finish this quest, I know you can do it!" The blond smiled. They might actually be able to get this quest done. They could just chill after this, or maybe even hunt some more down if Aereth wanted. The SP form this quest would be so amazing, they just needed to get it done fast enough. 'The leveling up after this will be extraordinary. I would not be surprised if the man jumped four or five levels.

Spoiler

78300 BD:10 MD:10

[6]Jonathan 600/600 <> 41/60 [(113-92)-19 HP, +56 HP]
[5] @Aereth 340/340 <> 12/34 -6+1

Giant Ant 2/350 [9*7=63 DMG]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a furious fight between the and the tank paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. But it was futile. Jonathan did mitigate and meal much more than the ant could do damage to him. When @Morgenstern backed away again from the ant again, and told him to end the creature's life, Aereth smiled and immediately sped towards the almost dead mob. One simple slash would be enough to kill off the stupid ant for good. The blade started to glow one more time, and Aereth closed the distance. The system took controll over his body, and the blade connected swiftly with the body of the ant, effectively killing it. 

Then something strange happened. The mob dropped a good amount of Col, that got equally divided between the two party members, and it dropped a perfect weapon... Aereth slowly walked over to Jonathan, in order to show the man what he just obtained from the last attack. "Hey Jonathan. Could you quickly look over this?" he asked and showed him the notification that he got the perfect weapon. "What should we do about this? Unfortunately we can't divide the weapon by two..." He asked his friend not knowing what to do about that matter...

Spoiler

ID# 78314 results:
Battle: 6+3
Damage: 7*1= 7 DMG

Craft: 9
Loot: 1+4=5
Obtained Loot: 350*3=1050/2=525 Per player

Disguise Cooldown: 10/12

[6]Jonathan 600/600 <> 41/60
[5] Aereth 340/340 <> 12/34 -1+1

Giant Ant 0/350 DEAD

Materials: 11
Col: 2900 Col

RGQ:
Materials: 3/3, Non-Material Drops from Monsters: 4/4

Jonathan watched as Aereth charged in to kill the boss. With one quick swipe of a blade the creature was no more. The blond pounded his fist to the ky and said with excitement ""OH YES! I am so done with this quest, you can't even imagine it." The blond sheathed his weapon and smiled to Aereth. "Hey man, If you got anything, you keep it. I am done with this quest, and I think I am going to head back to my shop and sleep." He smiled and nodded to the man. "I really hope you enjoy any levels you increased today. This was probably your most rigorous training session yet, and I will inform Itzal of your courage and strength." He smiled and began to walk out The man could follow him back, or go on his separate ways. They had cleared the forest, and it would be a while before the ants would respawn. He had earned quite a bit today, maybe he could spend the money on getitng some good real equipment. He laughed at the thought and never turned around to look at Aereth. 

THE FREAKING SUMMARY

Jonathan recieves

3900 COL
11 Materials
10 SP

Aereth Receves

3900 Col
11 Materials
10 SP