Jump to content
Arabelle

Arabelle's Evaluations

Recommended Posts

template for reference

Quote

Name: 
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: 
Tier: 
Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 
Post Link: 

performer enhancements for reference in spoiler

Spoiler

 HP Recovery
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: Heals a single target for (20 per slot * Tier) HP.
Applicable to: Support Song

► Monsters' Fortune
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: When played, gain +1 LD per slot when rolling for loot on the next monster killed.
Applicable to: Support Song

► Monsters' Favor
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: When played, gain +1 CD per slot when rolling for loot on the next monster killed.
Applicable to: Support Song

► Familiar Sight
Cost: 3 Slots
Cap: 1 Slot
Effect: When played during the <<Feeding the Enemy>> quest, gain +2 LD when attempting to tame a familiar. Effect lasts for one thread.
Applicable to: Support Song

► Incarceration 
Cost: 3 Slots
Cap: 1 Slot
Effect: When played, one enemy suffers double damage from damage over time effects (Bleed/Poison/Burn, etc). Effect lasts for one battle.
Applicable to: Debuff Song

► Perpetuate
Cost: 3 Slots
Cap: 1 Slot
Effect: When played, doubles the length of damage over time effects (Bleed/Poison/Burn, etc.) on a single target. Effect lasts for one battle.
Applicable to: Debuff Song

► Misperception
Cost: 3 Slots
Cap: 1 Slot
Effect: When played, reduces the final damage (after mitigation) of a single enemy by 10% (rounded down). Effect lasts for one battle.
Applicable to: Debuff Song

► Hypnosis
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 2 Slots
Effect: When played, reduces a single enemy’s Accuracy by 1 per slot. Effect lasts for one battle.
Applicable to: Debuff Song

► Lullaby
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 2 Slots
Effect: When played, reduces a single enemy’s Evasion by 1 per slot. Effect lasts for one battle.
Applicable to: Debuff Song

 

Edited by Arabelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Für Elise 
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 100171
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] One of Beethoven's most famous compositions: a song with dark, agitated, ominous tones written for a woman he loved. The recording crystal the song is contained in has a small black phoenix etched onto it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16146-pp-f1-étude/?do=findComment&comment=547753

Edited by Arabelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 9:02 AM, Arabelle said:

Name: Für Elise 
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 100171
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] One of Beethoven's most famous compositions: a song with dark, agitated, ominous tones written for a woman he loved. The recording crystal the song is contained in has a small black phoenix etched onto it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16146-pp-f1-étude/?do=findComment&comment=547753

everything above approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118500
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 18)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare -- Masterpiece
Enhancements: [x2] HP Recovery -- Instant effect
Description: [reference] A piano rendition of one of Mozart's compositions. Literally "a little serenade," the light energetic rhythm of the song would provide a small burst of healing to whoever listens to it. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575621

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118500
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 18)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare -- Masterpiece
Enhancements: [x2] HP Recovery -- Instant effect
Description: [reference] A piano rendition of one of Mozart's compositions. Literally "a little serenade," the light energetic rhythm of the song would provide a small burst of healing to whoever listens to it. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575621

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Air on the G String
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118599
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 11)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight [+2 LD when attempting to find a familiar]
Description: [reference] The second movement of Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major played on a piano. Its slow, soothing tunes can attract friendly creatures and raises a player's success in finding one of them to tame. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575719

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Name: Air on the G String
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118599
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 11)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight [+2 LD when attempting to find a familiar]
Description: [reference] The second movement of Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major played on a piano. Its slow, soothing tunes can attract friendly creatures and raises a player's success in finding one of them to tame. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575719

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Le sygne
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118802
Roll Result: 10 (LD: 19)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon -- Masterpiece
Enhancements: [x1] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] The 13th movement of the Carnival of the Animals composed by Saint-Saens transcribed for piano. Upon hearing its slow, beautiful melody, the user would feel a wave of calm and regenerate their wounds. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575925

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Le sygne
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118802
Roll Result: 10 (LD: 19)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon -- Masterpiece
Enhancements: [x1] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] The 13th movement of the Carnival of the Animals composed by Saint-Saens transcribed for piano. Upon hearing its slow, beautiful melody, the user would feel a wave of calm and regenerate their wounds. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r1-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=575925

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Nocturne, Op. 9, No. 2
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 119211
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 16)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Lullaby
Description: [reference] A piano composition by Chopin, inspired by the night. When played, an opponent's movements will grow sluggish and will thus be easier to hit. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=576417

[Quick note: 'Le sygne' was a masterpiece craft and I forgot to put down its effect. When I added it to my shop's stock, I just went ahead and gave it the 'instant' effect.]

Edited by Arabelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Nocturne, Op. 9, No. 2
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 119211
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 16)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Lullaby
Description: [reference] A piano composition by Chopin, inspired by the night. When played, an opponent's movements will grow sluggish and will thus be easier to hit. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=576417

[Quick note: 'Le sygne' was a masterpiece craft and I forgot to put down its effect. When I added it to my shop's stock, I just went ahead and gave it the 'instant' effect.]

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Le Gibet
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 119269
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 1)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Incarceration
Description: [reference] Recorded on a rectangular crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. On occasion, a dark energy would swirl in its blue depths, representative of the slow, ominous piece written in 1908 by Ravel. It presents an ominous tenor of a setting sun and a dead man hanging on the gallows. Hearer, the bell tolls for thee. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=576509

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Le Gibet
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 119269
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 1)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Incarceration
Description: [reference] Recorded on a rectangular crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. On occasion, a dark energy would swirl in its blue depths, representative of the slow, ominous piece written in 1908 by Ravel. It presents an ominous tenor of a setting sun and a dead man hanging on the gallows. Hearer, the bell tolls for thee. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=576509

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Flohwalzer
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 121225
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Hypnosis
Description: [reference] A rather simple piano piece. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. A dark energy swirls in spirals within -- "Wait, this wasn't supposed to be a debuff crystal! Ah, well, a rare craft is a rare craft!" -- Somehow, it produces a suffocating sound wave that disorients an opponent when played. What? No, Arabelle has absolutely no idea of the monstrosity she just created.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=578952

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 3:45 AM, Arabelle said:

Name: Flohwalzer
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 121225
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Hypnosis
Description: [reference] A rather simple piano piece. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. A dark energy swirls in spirals within -- "Wait, this wasn't supposed to be a debuff crystal! Ah, well, a rare craft is a rare craft!" -- Somehow, it produces a suffocating sound wave that disorients an opponent when played. What? No, Arabelle has absolutely no idea of the monstrosity she just created.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=578952

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Flohwalzer
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 122866
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 6)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Hypnosis
Description: [reference] A rather simple piano piece. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. A dark energy swirls in spirals within -- "Wait, this wasn't supposed to be a debuff crystal! Ah, well, a rare craft is a rare craft!" -- Somehow, it produces a suffocating sound wave that disorients an opponent when played.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580578

Name: Moonlight Sonata
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 122869
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 5)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Perpetuate
Description: [reference] "A poem from me to you." Mournful, meditative, lamenting. The quiet melancholy of the first movement gradually fades in the lighter rhythm of the second. Cheery, playful, a summer flower in the midst of two chasms. The sonata comes to a pause only to accelerate to the tempestuous theme of the last movement. Tumultuous, representative of unbridled raw emotion, reminiscent of a tragedy's climax. "I shall see this lonely tale through to the end."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580578

Edited by Arabelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Flohwalzer
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 122866
Roll Result: 11 (LD: 6)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [x2] Hypnosis
Description: [reference] A rather simple piano piece. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a black phoenix etched to one of its sides. A dark energy swirls in spirals within -- "Wait, this wasn't supposed to be a debuff crystal! Ah, well, a rare craft is a rare craft!" -- Somehow, it produces a suffocating sound wave that disorients an opponent when played.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580578

Name: Moonlight Sonata
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 122869
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 5)
Item Type: Debuff Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Perpetuate
Description: [reference] "A poem from me to you." Mournful, meditative, lamenting. The quiet melancholy of the first movement gradually fades in the lighter rhythm of the second. Cheery, playful, a summer flower in the midst of two chasms. The sonata comes to a pause only to accelerate to the tempestuous theme of the last movement. Tumultuous, representative of unbridled raw emotion, reminiscent of a tragedy's climax. "I shall see this lonely tale through to the end."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580578

Approved with pizzazz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Minuet in G Major, BWV Anh. 114
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 124352
Roll Result: 9 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: [x1] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] A simple piece that restores a small amount of HP when played. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582344

Name: Air on the G String
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 124354
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 1)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight [+2 LD when attempting to find a familiar]
Description: [reference] The second movement of Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major played on a piano. Its slow, soothing tunes can attract friendly creatures and raises a player's success in finding one of them to tame. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582344

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Arabelle said:

Name: Minuet in G Major, BWV Anh. 114
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 124352
Roll Result: 9 (LD: 10)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: [x1] HP Recovery
Description: [reference] A simple piece that restores a small amount of HP when played. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582344

Name: Air on the G String
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 124354
Roll Result: 12 (LD: 1)
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Sight [+2 LD when attempting to find a familiar]
Description: [reference] The second movement of Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major played on a piano. Its slow, soothing tunes can attract friendly creatures and raises a player's success in finding one of them to tame. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16480-f11-r2-performer-magnolia/?do=findComment&amp;comment=582344

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×