[F1-OP] The Westward Tavern: New Year's Party (No PKing)

Embers couldn't stop the grin on her face, fighting in a bar? Ohh this reminded her of home, although she was annoyingly sober for this one, but you couldn't win everything. Although a violent growl escaped the girls throat as Prometheus looked away from her?! HOW DARE HE! "You dare look away from me huh?! I'm gunna kick your ass just for THAT!" Embers moved forwards, and while she glanced at the others, they weren't the effort it would take to look at them. Besides, she was in a fight, and she wasn't gunna be rude enough to not pay attention to him! 

The boy threw a chair, and Embers let out a cocky laugh as she grabbed the chair out of the air "Idiot! Like that'll stop me!" Using the very chair that was thrown at her, she threw it back and, using it as a distraction to shoulder-barge the boy. 

@Prometheus

So a whole bunch of things happened at once. Big Red and Guy in Edgelord Armor, or 'Tin Man' as their lovely substitute bartender had decided to nickname him, continued swinging their fists at each other. They knocked some chairs out of the way and Edgelord threw a table earlier, and it kind of pissed off Outsider dude and his masked assistant(?), so now the former was shouting and the latter was... cussing in some other language? Some random guy then stepped into the bar, took one look at the bar fight, and (unexpectedly) ignored everything and made his way to the fireplace without saying anything. Huh. He must have seen a lot of sh*t in his life.

Outsider's attempts to pacify the old married couple were unsuccessful. She hadn't really been paying attention to that part, but seeing that Edgelord was still throwing chairs around, it was pretty easy to tell. Setting her glass of orange juice to the side, Arabelle hoisted herself up to sit on the bar (not like anyone was using it) and rested her chin on her palms. The small girl glanced at the two bartenders and graced them with her opinion, "You guys are just as useless are bartender NPCs. Words won't reach them until they think you're worth listening to, so if you want to stop them from wrecking this place, better beat them up and make them listen." That was the impression she got from the two, anyway. She leaned forward with a smirk. "Or are you guys actually a bunch of chickens? How disappointing. First bunch of wannabe Laughing Coffins I encounter, and they can't even join a harmless bar fight."

@Arabelle

Outlander nodded, a smile forming across his face. "I was planning on taking the trash out anyway, I mine as well start with them." Outlander looked at Arabelle like she just asked how to dial 911. "...first bunch of wannabe laughing coffins, blah blah blah." Outlander said in a high pitched voice. " We are determined to steal sh*t for laughs and kill anyone that gets in the way. Laughing coffin on the other hand, they are just a bunch of f*ckboys with mental problems. I'd hardly call that a organization, much less a guild. Didn't anyone tell you what our guild was abou- Oh god dammit, one more broken anything and I'm coming for you b*tches." Outlander walked out from behind the bar to the fireplace. "Enjoy the whiskey." Outlander said as he passed the new guy who just seemed to be enjoying himself (@Frank). Then he walked back and placed the fire poker under the bar counter in preparation. It was at this point the Outlander noticed that Redfeild was no where to be seen. Outlander stared intensely out into the fight. "One more slip up and someone is getting sent to the ER, and it isn't going to be me." 

@Embers @Prometheus

Edited by Outlander
  • 9 months later...

Arabelle propped her elbows on the table and smiled. Lovely, at least he was starting to see some sense--

He kept talking though. Talking and talking and talking. That was all he could ever do, apparently, and it threw into question just how strong he was stats-wise. The cute murderous couple destroyed the rest of the bar's seating area in the background, but she kept her ashen eyes on him - unnervingly calm despite his words, the only expression she betrayed being a small light of interest.

"A bunch of f*ckboys with mental problems," she repeated, rolling her eyes like an adult tired of a child's antics. "That doesn't sound like much, coming from the leader of a "guild" that was busted even before it could begin operations. You're doing this all wrong, you're too impulsive... too tactless... and you try to convince everyone you're the most superior when you really are on the lowest rungs." Arabelle sighed softly and pulled away from the counter, folding her hands on her lap. "That isn't lovely at all. All you really are is a foolish Columbine fanboy with a bit too much hatred for the world and, unfortunately... the means to release it."

Not that he was smart enough to harness it. Arabelle didn't care either way, but this guy... was annoying.

"But well, if it really was a misreading on my part..." 

She lazily held out her hand.

A large black scythe appeared with a gust of wind that buffeted at her purple hair. No sooner than the moment it materialized, Arabelle was bringing it down forcefully against the wood of the counter. Glass shattered. Her orange juice spilled. The bar was effectively split in half, smoke rising from its seared edges. Well. That was one thing to add to a bill she wouldn't be paying for. Lightly stepping away, she placed some distance between her and the wreckage and ignited her scythe.

Arabelle's lips curled into a hollow smile.

"Don't be shy. Show me just how superior you are."

~~~

Arabelle, @Embers, @Prometheus@Outlander

• 1 SP
  • 100 Col
Edited by Arabelle