[Floor 1, OP] A little flirtation with ulterior motives

Lonzo was pretty bored walking around the town of Beginnings. He was in between quests at the moment and looked at everyone on the road and street. The town had its own noise that made it difficult to hear the more quiet conversation. His mind was drifting to two things that seemed to really get on his nerves. On the one hand, he was pretty lonely and on the other, he was getting colder every night and needed a place to stay. He didn't really have the col to just throw at people presently and he worried about owing someone something. Maybe if he charmed his way into someone's home it wouldn't be so bad. The question was, could he, in fact, do it? 
If he failed at that he might be able to find someone he could at least hang out with that'd be better than seeing an empty friends list.

"Excuse me gorgeous, do you have a moment." he'd walk up to whoever was nearby.

Nora was heading back to the town of the beginning, having just coming back from outside of the gate. Lately she has found a spot where there aren't a lot of hostile beasts roaming around. She was feeling pretty confident about this spot, so much so that she would go out there on her own to farm materials there and maybe even take on some lone monsters herself there. Lately her confidence has grown and she was about to venture further on her own, despite being still very low leveled. Still, she was feeling a bit more relaxed once she's inside the safe zone.

"Excuse me gorgeous, do you have a moment."

Nora blinks and stopped in her track as soon as she heard someone speaking from nearby. She turned around and saw another player that she has never met before. At first, she wasn't sure if he was actually talking to her, so she looked around before facing him again. Raising a finger to pointed to herself as she ask quietly. "You mean...me...?" She stopped. "Yes..of course. My name is Nora. Can I help you with anything..?" She ask hesitantly. 

That had to be the cutest expression he had ever seen from a lady. A queen in training, a princess.
"Well first off, why haven't I seen such a princess like yourself in my pub. I'm sure it's worthy of someone of your stunning beauty." he smiled a bit "Pleased to meet you I'm Lonzo and I was just wondering if you needed some company." he looked around to see if she was alone or if he'd have to compliment someone else too. So far he seemed in the clear which was good because it was dangerous to be like this with too many people before the illusion would break. "I don't mind lending an ear to anything you have to say." he was sure he'd even learn something from the woman in some way. "Nora, such a lovely name, I believe it means light, which by your appearance should really translate to radiance," he said leaning against a wall happily.

Koga walked into one of the many taverns that existed in the Town of Beginnings. Koga didn't really frequent this particular establishment, but he was tired. The man had been out farming some boars, and after that, he just wanted to sit down somewhere warm and have some food and the psuedo-alcohol that existed within SAO. The man was washed with the feeling of warmth as he walked through door. Koga beelined for the bar counter and sat down at the corner wearily. He ached everywhere. He ordered his food and some mead and looked around as he waited for it to arrive. As he looked to his left, he noticed a familiar faced standing right beside him, talking to some other man. "Nora?" Koga called, although he already knew the girl was indeed her. "Hey, long time no see. How've you been?" In his tiredness, Koga had taken a bit too long to realize he was probably interrupting the conversation she was having, and began to quickly apologize, "Oh, damn, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. Uh, I'm Koga," he said, introducing himself to the other man, offering a hand, "Pleasure to meet you."

@Lonzo // @Nora

Ugh, hunting did not agree with her today, but then, did it agree with anyone? You either lost your life or you won, the odds weren't exactly fair either. Her and Koga just got done with their boar farming and she was beat, but not wanting to go home. She didn't drink, but Koga had mentioned a tavern and she decided to go with him. Silently, she followed him over to the bar and she asked for just a water. She would eat at home to save her Col right now. She nearly jumped though when she heard him randomly talk to someone else, and she took a peak around him to see. There was another girl there, Nora she was guessing, and some guy. She knew neither, and waved a quiet wave. "Hiya." Nope, not much else that she was willing to say at the moment, but this was already going to be interesting to see unfold.

@Lonzo // @Nora // @Koga

He turned to see Koga. Where the two related or dating he wondered. Then saw that Koga came with a stunning friend as well. At this point Lonzo just started to accept the fact that everyone he meets is going to be downright succubi or incubi material. He shook Koga's hand. 

"The name's Lonzo nice to meet you, um...Are you going to fall asleep shaking my hand though." he didn't bother shaking as firmly as he normally would worried Koga was just fall asleep. 

He then turned his attention to the woman who simply said hiya. Though cheery, she seemed tired to him. 

"Oh, you interrupt too much." He told Koga. "The NPCs usually give out tea, rice, and bread for free should we perhaps go get something to eat and sit down?" he asked them all wondering if that would better suit everyone. 

He looked back at Nora.

"I actually did have a question but it can wait till after something eat if that's all right. Although I wouldn't mind a place to spend col in too if I"m honest. I'll leave it up to you." he told the rest of the group. He hoped something to eat and refreshments might living up their mood.

Abalasster closed his book promptly and moved to return it back to its place on the shelf. It was his eighth time through the book yet he believed that he may have just missed something throughout previous read-throughs. However, whatever that notion that he was searching for was, it continued to elude him.

The closing of the book sent a rippling echo throughout the desolate space that was once his vibrant shop, but had now decayed to a decrepit shamble of wooden planks. Abalasster would often wonder how much longer it would be until his shelter would collapse under its own weight. Sometimes, he would look upon his shelter and see how much it paralleled him. The two were both relics of a time gone by and in their aging had both grown broken and pathetic. Abalasster would hardly leave his place of residence, in part due to his estrangement with the world that seemed to have continued on without him. The only thing that would compel him to go out was to make enough for rations or to go and get said rations. The isolation had seemed to leave Abalasster broken, but it had done much more damage to Abalasster's last remaining friend, Khepri, his scarab, that he had met and befriended in an age that might as well be ancient history. His friend would hardly show himself now, and would only come out from its own home just to eat. It was truly a sorrowful sight that the two found themselves in. 

As Abalasster continued to look around his shelter, something sparked inside of him. It was a feeling that he had known once, but had been years since he had felt. It was a calling; a calling to leave this place and go out and see the world like he once did. It swirled within him, beckoning him to leave out his front door to not just go get food but go and find something more. Dread and doubt still festered within him, like an all consuming disease. But, this desire was something that these two feelings couldn't pollute. Abalasster made his way over to his weapon stand and seized Transcendence, his rapier. He hadn't touched it since his spiral into isolation. It felt familiar yet foreign all at once. 

From behind Abalasster, he heard familiar clicking. He turned to find Khepri, who had emerged from his own isolation and looked to his old friend.

"Yes Khepri"Abalasster began, "We're leaving" The scarab ran towards Abalasster, and his friend picked him up and place him upon his shoulder. Abalasster sheathed his rapier, and the two made their way out of their self imposed exile and emerged outside, in the Town of Beginnings.

The light of the outside was, at first, irritating. Abalasster hadn't left his home in who knows how long. However, he didn't allow the light to stop his progress now. He soldiered on, and continued down the streets of the Town. He looked around and saw faces that he didn't recognize. This was to be expected, but still shocked him all the same. All the while, memories of his previous adventures flooded into his mind, and at the thought of them, he couldn't help but crack a smile. Alabaster continued down the streets, until he came upon a group of people gathered. The group reminded him of his first adventure, and how he had met his true friends. Abalasster, while not joining the group, stationed himself nearby, in an area where he hoped to not bring too much attention to himself. He kept his eyes and ears out for the group, as he continued to look at the Town from his position, as memories continue to move through his mind like a flood never-ending. 

Edited by Abalasster

Yukiro jogged down the street, passing by players and NPCs alike. He had been fighting a particular mob again; his hated enemy, the manticores of floor one. He had some personal grudges against them due to various circumstances. 
The problem was, whenever he encountered one, he ended up feeling depressed afterwards. And that was how he was feeling now; like the world was trying to drive him mad. But fortunately, he knew a certain man who could cheer him up.
Lonzo was a nice guy and all, but it was also his unpredictable personality that caught Yukiro's attention. 
Finally, he reached the pub and wasted no time entering the place.
"Lonzo, how Are you--"
He paused upon seeing the group assembled there. 
"What's this... Some kind of gathering?" he asked, unsure of how to react. Should he leave? 
No, he might as well try to join in. As he made his way to the bar, he realized he knew the people in there.
"Oi... Koga? Nora? Noctura?"

@Lonzo // @Nora // @Koga // @Abalasster

Edited by Yukiro

Well, this is going to be a busy evening alright, judging by the number of people that quickly joining the conversation. She briefly thought that there was an event or a hidden secret going on, there must have been something that attracts everyone here. She just hope that this busy group isn't going to be too chaotic to manage, and she has no idea what such a mixture of personality could be up to. So many people suddenly showed up here all of the sudden, it might just be the busiest night in her life. 

She smiled at Lonzo. "Thank you for the offer. I could always use more friends, more hands means more safety in the wild. Let's go grab a seat and talk some more as a group." Before turning to Koga again. "It is so nice to see you again Koga! How have you been? What have you been up to?....hm...you look a bit tired, are you alright over there? It is late, we can still get some coffee if you want."" She smiled happily upon seeing a familiar face again. She then noticed the stunningly beautiful lady who came in after Koga, who just says "Hiya". Nora thought to herself, that this must have been Koga's partner who was gong for the artisan profession, somehow she seems a little more reserved than she would have imagined. Nora's gaze turns to Koga, and was hoping that he would introduce his friend to them.

Nora's gaze turning back to the young lady again and gives her her warmest smile. Hopefully her friendliness would come across, although it would be hard, since Nora herself is pretty bad at social gatherings. It is one of her biggest weakness after all. "My name is Nora, nice to meet you. What is your name?"

"Oi... Koga? Nora? Noctura?"

Nora eyes widen in shock at the sound of a familiar voice, she turns around and found Yukiro coming up to the group. She briefly wonders if this was a dream or a secret intervention of some sort, there's surely no way to see so many familiar faces at one setting right? She blinks again and finally coming back to reality. Yeah, apparently this is a thing now.  "Nice to see you again Yuki. " She can't really suppressed a large grin about it. "I don't know about you, but last we met I was just a newbie, but I'm now level 5 and completed my profession quest now, how's that for progress?"

After that, she noticed the stranger looking over this way, he seems to have a familiar by his side, and Nora blinks. She is looking to get a familiar herself soon, so asking someone who already went through the process would be really helpful. Hm...well, we already have so many people, let's invite one more to get an even number and get the group discount rate...that sounds like the logical thing to do now.  She smiled and waved at the stranger at the distance. "We are going to grab something to eat, do you want to join us and get a group discount? We can maybe form a party to explore later."

@Lonzo @Koga @Noctua @Abalasster @Yukiro

Edited by Nora

Koga shook the other man, Lonzo's hand. "um...Are you going to fall asleep shaking my hand though?" he asked. Koga let go of Lonzo's hand and shook his head, "I'll be fine, don't worry about it." And then Koga promptly slammed his face onto the bar counter and closed his eyes. He's fine guys, don't worry about him.

Nora was next to speak to Koga, trying to catch up with the very much, not all, tired man. Without lifting his head, Koga waved away the offer of coffee, "No, no coffee, I'll be fine." Koga collected the last of his already meager brain power to recall what he'd down since he last spoke to Nora, "Went up a level, visited a circus occupied by zombies, got a new skill, got this thing," Koga, still with his eyes closed and head on the counter, opened his inventory and summoned a weapon, a beautiful, yet ominous looking katana, and held it above his head, showing Nora.

"Oi... Koga? Nora? Noctua?"

Now Koga recognized that voice. The man shot up, instantly and slowly turned around in his seat. "Yukiro? What the hell are you doing here? Still alive I see." Koga greeted him. Koga wondered if Yukiro was still...amicable with Koga given that last time they'd seen each other, Koga had practically kidnapped Yukiro.

@Lonzo // @Nora // @Noctua // @Abalasster // @Yukiro

Well, it was good to see that Koga knew people, now she didn't feel like she had been accidentally monopolizing his time. She just quietly watched though as Koga met this new guy and she merely just looked at him when he looked at her. There was nothing else that she was willing to say at the moment, and thankfully, Koga knew that she wasn't doing this out of spite or anything. She just wasn't a social person, no matter how much she wanted to be one. She heard a thud moments later and looked at Koga, whose face was now planted in the bar's counter. She just stared at him for a moment, at least, until Nora's voice pulled her attention away.

"I'm, um, Noctua." Noct attempted to return the warm smile that Nora was giving her, it might seem a bit strained though. Hopefully, it didn't seem like she didn't want to be here, because she did, but boy was this odd and difficult for her at the moment. It wasn't until a familiar voice came up behind them that she relaxed a little bit. Now, she was starting to feel okay. There was the odd man who didn't seem to acknowledge her much, the warm and friendly Nora, her friend Koga, and now her possible friend, Yukiro. She turned to looked at Yuki, still holding the smile she attempted for Nora.

"Hi Yukiro." That was when Lonzo spoke up once more, suggesting a group gathering and food basically. She nodded lightly, her was of saying sure she would join in. It wasn't until Nora noticed the person who was watching them though, did Noctua get a slight chill down her back as if they were being watched. She looked in the same direction of Nora and watched him. He had a familiar, but he was looking as if he could use some company. At this point, one more person wasn't going to kill Noct and her social skills, right?

Maybe she needed to take a page from Koga's book and just..talk? It seemed to be working for him as he conversed with the people here at least.

@Lonzo @Nora @Koga @Abalasster @Yukiro

Abalasster observed as another individual walked up and joined the group. He on the other hand, still tried to remain innocuous and not draw attention to himself. Whilst he was interested in the events transpiring, he saw no need to siphon himself into the group just yet. All his years of isolation hadn't made him forget simple manners. Abalasster sifted though his thoughts as he remain stationary near the ever expanding group. He recalled moments that seemed lost to him, like his first adventures here at the Town, and how he came to become a merchant. The sweet remembrance caused his slight smirk to embolden itself. 

Yet, the good memories themselves couldn't utterly wash out the bad. Just as swiftly as the good memories came, the ill-founded ones crept in as well. Abalasster found himself recalling the events that transpired that caused him to seek isolation in the first place. The real life nightmares that were the loss of his adventuring team and friends at the hands of ghouls that lurked in an accursed cave still haunted him, and quickly purged his thoughts of the good memories. Abalasster's smile soon faded, and he considered that it may just be a good idea to head home. However, just as he was about to commit to that decision, a voice called out to him.

"We are going to grab something to eat, do you want to join us and get a group discount? We can maybe form a party to explore later." 

Abalasster turned to face the stranger who had called out to him. It was one of the females of the group. She had raven-black hair and warm crimson eyes. She stared at Abalasster with a smile, and by now the rest of the group had at least turned their gaze to him briefly. Abalasster was caught entirely off guard. He began to speak, but found himself to emit no sound. He swallowed, then cleared his throat, for a second attempt. He could almost feel Khepri's discomfort with how his friend was handling a simple conversation.

"Um, y-yes!" Abalasster fumbled out, as he began to approach the group. "I, I would enjoy that greatly, thank you" Abalasster's second attempt at conversation was almost as pathetic as the first. Whilst he was never known as a wordsmith before his isolation, he could at least convey complete ideas, something that he seemed to be lacking now. Nonetheless, Abalasster joined up with the group, and introduced himself. 

"Hello, my name is Abalasster, and this is Khepri". At the mere mention of his friend's own name, Khepri leaped with excitement. Abalasster smirked, but another thought entered his mind as he stood with the group. The girl who beckoned him over mentioned possibly exploring later. All he could think of was, "Will I fail this group too?"...

"Nice to see you again Yuki." Nora called out with a grin, "I don't know about you, but last we met I was just a newbie, but I'm now level 5 and completed my profession quest now, how's that for progress?"
Yukiro gave a slight wave. "Hey Nora. Not a whole ton, helped some people out, got a new sword. I'm level 10 now."
Someone else shot up from a passed-out position on the counter and turned around in his seat. "
Yukiro? What the hell are you doing here? Still alive I see."
One of Yukiro's eyebrows twitched. "Koga. Good to see you alive. I happen to be here because I wanted to eat. I can do that, you know."
Yukiro pointedly moved to the far side of the table, though he made sure to avoid blatantly lashing out at him. He was still a decent guy. 
"Hi Yukiro," came a shyer voice. 
"Ah, Noctua! It's been a while!"
Yukiro pulled up a chair and sat down. He was just listening when Nora called out to someone.
"We are going to grab something to eat, do you want to join us and get a group discount? We can maybe form a party to explore later."
"Um, y-yes!" the passerby called awkwardly. "I, I would enjoy that greatly, thank you." He joined the increasingly large circle. "Hello, my name is Abalasster, and this is Khepri." A large scarab beetle, presumably Khepri, made itself know. 
Yukiro cleared his throat. 
"Nice to meet you, Abalasster."

@Lonzo // @Noctua // @Nora // @Koga // @Abalasster

Edited by Yukiro

"Hey Yu, ooh you know these people." that was good that meant he didn't have to hype man his shop then. He was happy to see him but suddenly his quest for finding a place to crash started to become less likely. He had to come up with another way to go about it. 
He followed the group into the tavern and looked over at the new male after Koga and literally crashed at the bar. He sighed a bit with a knowing smile. He felt oddly nostalgic seeing that and moved his arm and shifted his body so he rested on his own (Koga's) arm. "That's going to hurt your neck."
He looked over to empress Nora finding that interesting. "I see, I'll have to visit your theater later. You just keep becoming more interesting Empress. What do you perform?" he asked curiously.
"Oh hello there Noctua." he wasn't sure what nickname to give her yet she wasn't too chatty but she didn't seem shy to him for some reason, even if he was dead wrong about it. "I"m Lonzo nice to meet you."

He looked over at the salt colored haired male. To be fair he was very confused at his gender for a moment but realized shortly after he was male. So no Snow White title for him, would Snow be insensitive? He seemed to have trouble with nicknames for Noctua and Abalasster.
He ordered himself some piping hot tea and enjoyed partaking in it. He opened up his menu and sent out friend requests to everyone there. 

"You don't have to accept but I figured we could all check-in with each other. Now that I know all of you I wouldn't mind seeing you all again. I was also wondering if everyone had a place to sleep. It's getting cooler out. It's a bit worry some don't you think?" he asked still drinking.

NIGHT sauntered into the tavern, taking a break from crafting. She had intended to pick up some food here and go, but fate may have had other plans for her today. As she stretched, she found herself still lost in thought, figuring out what went wrong with her recent crafts.

"What the hell are you doing here? Still alive I see."

"We are going to grab something to eat, do you want to join us and get a group discount?"

"Um, y-yes! I, I would enjoy that greatly, thank you."

-- Okay, this tavern's' popular, sure, but not this much. Was there a party of players around?

"Nice to meet you, Abalasster."

That was Yukiro, wasn't it? Looking around for the source of the voice, she noticed a large -- very large group of players lounging around and discussing niceties with each other. There were a few she could recognize -- Lonzo, Nora, Yukiro -- but the rest were complete strangers.

Did that guy have a scarab as a familiar? That's so cool!

Approaching the group cautiously, she waved over to them, curious. "Yo! What's happening over here?"

"If there's a group discount for food," NIGHT brought up, eyes glinting. "I want in."

Cordelia massaged her temples with an exhausted sigh. . . Why were the people in this place so freaking loud!?

Pacco tilted his head at his annoyed owner. How could he not just want to just. . . never mind.

She turned her head, her eye twitching as she glared at the freakishly loud players. “Why can’t they shut uppp?” She mumbled, dragging her hands down her cheeks at the utter discomfort. She narrowed her eyes, wondering if she even knew any of them. 

Nope. None of them— oh wait. There’s Yukiro. Wait, Yukiro?

Cordelia chuckled to herself, finding that she had been seeing this guy more than usual. 

“Hey Yukiro!” She shouted over the clutter, a visible and irritated smile on her face. “Tell your friends to quiet just a tad bit, yeah?” She asked, feeling the left side of her eye twitch again. “They’re making my head hurt a lot,” Cordelia said bluntly, her face deadpanning. “Like, a lot.”

@Yukiro

!!!! Nora's eyes widen at the sight of that magnificent beautiful looking katana, she does love weapons very much, and gaining a new skill too...it looks like Koga is making some real progress over there while she was not looking lol. "This looks amazing Koga! ....even the bad aura that it is sending out is cool...I just hope that it is not actually anything bad..." Nora watches as Yukiro joins the group and exchange greetings with Koga and Noctua, and then Lonzo joins in to the conversation. Nora's eyes widen even further. Does everyone knows everyone here??? Maybe I should send out a friend invite to everyone so that I would know everyone as well...but before that thought could go any further, a quiet voice caught her attention. She turns around and find the player with the familiar joining the group as well, he looks a little shy or is reserved about something...? She smiled at him warmly, hoping to make him feel at ease.

"Hello, my name is Abalasster, and this is Khepri"

"Hi there, Abalasster and Khepri. My name is Nora, nice to meet the both of you! I am looking to find a familiar myself as well, I was hoping if I could ask you for a few pointers later on?" She said with a smiled. Lonzo's question draws her attention back once again.

"I see, I'll have to visit your theater later. You just keep becoming more interesting Empress. What do you perform?" 

"Ah..." Nora holds her hand across her face in embarrassment. "Please don't call me that, just call me Nora instead." She smiled. "I am still new, I just opened a little shop just off the main road, I record songs into crystals, mostly folklore, prayers, and classical." But in truth, she hasn't sing that much, being rank 1 and everything. "If you are looking for a place to stay for a while I...."then she trailed off, suddenly remembers that she's a girl and he is a guy, so maybe she shouldn't invite him to stay over. She turns to look at Yukiro. "Yuki...you have a blacksmith shop right?....wait...I have an idea!" She turns to look at Lonzo again. "Have you considered joining a guild? I am part of the Aincrad Trading Post. The guild leader might allow their members to stay in the guild room. That's a temporary solution until you can get your shop up and running."

That's when a familiar voice calls from across the room. 

"Yo! What's happening over here? If there's a group discount for food," NIGHT brought up, eyes glinting. "I want in."

Nora turns around and saw Night running up to them. Quickly, she raised up her hand and gives her a large wave. "Night! Over here!" She calls her over. "Oh damn! This is the third time that we run into each other! Hahaha, what luck is this! How are you doing lately Night? We wanna join us for more food...oh, also look here." She turns to Abalasster. "Night, this is Abalasster, he already has a familiar...and I'm still stuck at the preparation stage. Still need to buy a spyglass from a merchant and find an alchemist for Pheromone..."

“Hey Yukiro!” Nora shakes a little at the sudden sound of someone shouting across the air. She turns around and find an elegant and imposing looking lady staring down at them from the second floor. An irritated smile on her face. Nora didn't even have to check her game system, she could sensed it from the way that she carries herself that this is a really high level player, someone out of her league by a mile or two.  Someone you shouldn't mess around with. “Tell your friends to quiet just a tad bit, yeah? They’re making my head hurt a lot. Like, a lot.”

"Sorry about that...we will keep it down." Nora answers, but she's not sure if the lady across the room can even hear her. Then....as if lighting strikes her. She has an idea all of the sudden. There's like 8 players that she could see, and one of them is really high leveled. This...might have been actually a god send..! A golden opportunity to rope everyone in to explore the dungeon system with her and an excuse to send everyone a friend request all at the same time!! Capture 7 birds with one stone!!! She s a stone throwing master!! But...how do I even do this...? First off, the lady upstairs is already upset and I'm too scared to approach her....

She turns to look at Yukiro and speaks quietly to him. "Yuki...she is your friend right...? Do you think you can convinced her to come join us and maybe we can explore the dungeon together...?"

@Koga

"Koga. Good to see you alive. I happen to be here because I wanted to eat. I can do that, you know," Yukiro replied before sitting as far away from Koga as possible. Well, that was until Yukiro recognized Noctua and then proceeded to sit next to her...which was only a seat away from Koga? Didn't that completely screw up the point of sitting away from him? Koga couldn't help but laugh a little, "Oh c'mon man, yhe food was good, and it was free. What're you complaining about?" Koga turned back around so he was facing the counter again and rested his elbows on it. "So how do you two know each other anyways?" Koga asked, gesturing between Noctua and Yukiro.

A bunch of people started to suggest getting food together as a group suddenly, and Koga looked over to Noctua, "I'm down if you are. Or we could just head home? I don't really care either way." It was only after opening his mouth that Koga realized he had made it sound like they lived together...well crap, that's not what he meant...the man just chose to try and ignore the fact, and hoped he wouldn't get a ribbing from Yukiro or one of the others...

Nora, for her part, congratulated Koga on his progress and his attaining his new weapon, as well as concern for the latter, "Well, one of the enhancements is called 'Cursed'," Koga said with a shrug, "Noctua got one too. I guess if it starts draining our HP, or an evil spirit comes out of them to devour our souls, we'll let you know." Please don't take that as a challenge world...please..."Sounds like you've been doin' pretty well youself, Nora. Level five, huh? I met you when we were both level ones. You passed me up quick, I'm only two now."

@Noctua // @Abalasster // @Yukiro // @NIGHT // @Cordelia // @Lonzo // @Nora

Already, there were more people than she knew what to do with. She only knew two of them, and the others were strangers. But now, another guy was being invited into this little gathering that seemed to be taking place. Keeping to herself, she just focused on listening to everyone and for anyone who might be wanting to talk to her. But when Yukiro said hi to her, a soft, yet still shy, smile showed up on her face. "It has, yeah." She noticed that Koga sat on one side of her and Yukiro the other, but both boys seemed to be joking around with each other, at least, so she hoped. She wasn't in the mindset to sit between two feuding guys, in fact, she was never in that kind of mindset. "He, um, helped me fight some boars one day. Didn't want to bug you so I attempted to go alone and changed my mind and ran into him, literally..." That was her response to Koga as she looked down at her hands then.

But when Lonzo said her name and a hello, she looked at him and nodded lightly. "I-it's nice to meet you too..." Of course, she didn't know for sure if that was going to be the correct answer to say, but right now, that was what she was going with. Noct nearly hid behind her hands when another person came to their little group. This one was another woman, so at least the numbers of ladies to men was starting to even out. But still, another person who she didn't know. She didn't seem to be paying much attention to Noct at the moment, so she opted to just stay in her little quiet bubble and continue observing the group.

Lonzo seemed to ask for a place to stay and it was Nora who spoke up first. Talking about guilds and a guild hall. Nope, that wasn't the scene for Noct at all, if she thought that just being around six people was bad, imagine an entire guild. No thank you... Wait what? Noct wasn't even talking and she was now being lumped into the group of loud people? Well, that sounds about right, guilty by association right? But this new girl who came up also didn't seem to be all the friendly right off the bat. Perhaps it was because of the head hurting that she was talking about? Either way, that didn't seem to stop Nora from suggesting a dungeon run.

Group meal and then a dungeon? Was she going to be able to do that? Even as she thought it, Koga seemed to as well, but the way that he put it, nearly had her blushing as she shook her head. "I can try." She wasn't going to force him to leave his friends or anything, besides, if anything, she could always go back to her home while he went out and had fun. Just thinking on this, it was as if they had to be together, that wasn't the case though, right? Nora seemed to be interested about his weapon though, and Noct quietly reequipped her rapier. The silver weapon showing up with it's owl winged hilt guard being easily seen on her hip while the bar counter hid the blade itself.

@Abalasster

Abalasster took a seat next to Nora. It seemed like the most reasonable option. She was the one who called him over. Abalasster called over the NPC waitress and ordered a water and some bread for Khepri. It was the tiny scarab's favorite meal, which always boggled Abalasster.

"Of all the things that a scarab could eat in Aincrad, why bread?" he would think from time to time. However, this simple attraction made to bread was fortunate for Abalasster, due to it being rather inexpensive. 

The NPC returned swiftly, and his friend began to devour the bread, as Abalasster took a slow sip of his water. He looked to the group, who had grown by one more at this point. Many of them seemed familiar with them, sharing joking and displaying new weapons that they acquired. Their companionship brought a smile to Abalasster's face. Their joy and camaraderie made him reminisce about his friends of old.

Abalasster took another sip of his water and continued to observe the rambunctious nature of his group. The debate on whether the group should head to a more intimate place came up, which baffled Abalasster, causing his face to become plastered with a perplexed expression. He wasn't the only one seemingly affected, with some of the other group members sharing similar countenance to his.

Abalasster turned away from the group and focused on Khepri, who had unceremoniously scattered bread crumbs all across the space in front of Abalasster. He sighed, looking down on Khepri, who, noticing Abalasster's gaze turn to him, let out some cheerful clicks

"Your a mess" Abalasster said under his breath, as he continued on with his  water. Abalasster's continued to look at his friend, as Khepri began to relentlessly track down the remaining pieces of bread and consume them. However, Abalasster's attention was soon called elsewhere. 

"I am looking to find a familiar myself as well, I was hoping if I could ask you for a few pointers later on?"

Abalasster turned to the source of the voice, and came to find that it was from Nora. He looked to her and set down his glass of water. He was caught wholly off-guard with the question, so tried to hobble together a quick response in his head. 

"Uh" he began, fumbling right out of the gate, "Um, yeah. If you need some information, I s-should be available to help." Abalasster finished his statement feeling uneasy, confirming his suspicious that most if not all of his social skills have scattered to the winds. However, he didn't have much time to dwell on it, for a voice from above him boomed out over the upstairs banister.

Abalasster looked up to the source of the booming voice. It came from what seemed a higher leveled player with hair as pale as the virgin snow. However, her temperament was quite different. She hollered at the group, and in essence told the group to shut up. Now, Abalasster wasn't the confrontational type, but, this unnerved him. Why was he being lumped with his louder counterparts? Whilst from the stranger's perspective, he may have been partaking in the boisterous nature of his compatriots, but in actuality, he was among the most silent of the collection. He was moved to protest for his cause, but, he had the sense that picking a fight with someone much higher than him would be a disaster. He decided to keep silent, and continue on to drink his water. 

The group continued on as normal, and Abalasster stayed on the fringe of the group, not getting too entrenched yet not letting himself go too far away. This state of in-between felt right to him. He was finally with people again, and whilst wasn't close with them, this was a big step for him. He felt like he just might be breaking out of his shell. That was, until Nora spoke those fatal words.  

"Yuki...she is your friend right...? Do you think you can convinced her to come join us and maybe we can explore the dungeon together...?"

The mere mention at a dungeon made Abalasster shudder and as he swallowed his current sip of water, it felt like he was swallowing a jagged boulder. Memories of the slaughter of his friends within a damp and desolate cave bombarded his mind, and he froze, losing the feeling in all of his limbs. 

"She can't mean it" he thought to himself, trying to brace himself from the very notion of ever stepping a single foot inside a cave. Not many of the others immediately seconded her query, but Abalasster feared for the consensus of the group. He looked back down to his friend Khepri, as a single tear fell from Abalasster's eye onto the counter top...

@Yukiro

Edited by Abalasster