[PP|F5] <<The Traveler>> I'm melting

Feeling a little more comfortable after venturing out of the city on the first and second floor, Hisa's confidence rose, maybe a little too much. She figured that she can probably take on greater challenges and ventured all the way up to the fifth floor. With each floor, the zones got harsher and harsher, turning from lush green plains to barren lands and finally into a desert.

Taking her first few steps into this level, a heatwave immediately hit her. While nice at first, the heat soon tired her out. Sweaty and exhausted she sought shelter in a nearby tavern. 
As soon as the moon drove the sun out of the sky, temperatures dropped rapidly. She went from multiple cold showers in a row to wrapping herself in blankets in a matter of hours.

The next morning, the cycle began anew. When her room started to heat up, she shoved all the blankets away and changed clothes into something lighter that allowed her to venture outside without dying of a heatstroke. 

As she approached the gates to leave the safe area, a woman, fully wrapped in a thick cloak that covered every inch of her body, stopper her. "Excuse me, are you an adventurer?" the misterious figure asked. A little bewildered, Hisa replied cautiously "Yes, I am." "I have an important favor of you to ask." the woman said before caughing "I had to leave precious cargo behind because I fell sick and had to save myself. Could you venture out and retrieve my cargo for me?". "I, uh" Hisa started before being interrupted by a system message 'Quest Accepted'. "Okay now you're just bullying me!" she yelled at the menu before realizing that all of the npcs started staring at her for shouting at her wrist. 

Her face turned bright red before she regained her composure and reluctantly accepted her fate "I will retrieve your cargo I guess." "Thank you." the figure replied "But be careful, the desert is a hostile place. Prepare for sandstorms and massive temperature changes." before leaving, entering the nearest inn.

'Survive the Desert' appeared as her new quest objective. "This sounds kinda dangerous, I should probably not do this alone"  Hisa figured. After opening the guild chat, she sent the following message.

'Hey guys, I'm on the 5th floor atm and this random person came up to me and said something about having lost cargo in the desert. I think I'm gonna need some help with this one, a round of drinks after the task is on me of course ;) . Also, should you come and help, please bring ice cream, they don't have any around here and it's really goddamn hot.'

Spoiler

Name: Hisa
Level: 4
HP: 80/80
EN: 8/8

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 0
Evasion: 0
Accuracy: 0
BLD:0
REC:0

Edited by Hisa

Not so soon after the group had left the fifth floor's searing heat did she already find herself coming back to it. Fryed had defeated the sand shark for the group, but unfortunately there were more quests that needed done on that floor. She had gotten an invitation to the quest from a fellow guild member under the name of Hisa. That one was unfamiliar to her. She thought that she had met everyone in the guild hall, but it seemed like she didn't. That or this one was a new face as well.

Floor five once again. Hot, dry and course sand. Ruler took a few steps off the teleporter and nearly caved into the deep sands thanks to her heels. After a moment of collecting her posture, she sought out the woman named Hisa. When she finally found her, she waved her down and gave a warm smile. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Ruler, a fellow guild member of yours. You were looking for help with a quest?"

Spoiler

Name: Ruler
Level: 10
HP: 200/200
EN: 20/20

Stats:
Damage: 8
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Flag of War[THAS/Rare/T1] DMG II
Armor: Maiden's Garb[Light Armor/Perfect/T1] MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Maiden's Forgiveness[Trinket/Perfect/T1] ACC III

Skills:
Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(50hp)*3
Ice Cream Mochi - LD III*3

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Katoka wasn't pleased to be back on the fifth floor, not after the shark incident, but she had a bit more confidence and a lot more hit points under her belt than previously. She was however , excited to see Hisa. It had been a while since they had last talked and it made her happy that she was taking the steps to live a somewhat normal life in this game. When she saw her fellow short friend she ran up and hugged her from behind, "Hima-chaaaaaan! I'm so glad you invited me on a quest, but did you have to pick this awful floor?" she pouted letting her friend go, "This heat is awful and I hate it. What sort of mess did you rope us into?" she turned and saw Ruler standing next to her, "R-Ruler! I didn't know you would be tagging along as well, what a pleasant surprise!" she payed with her hair nervously and her cheeks turned a bit pink. "So how have you been?"

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 11
HP: 220/220
EN: 22/22

Stats:
Damage: 4
Mitigation: 9
Accuracy: 2
LD:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Curved Sword (T1/Rare/Curverd) | (+2 Dmg)
Armor: Samurai Yukata (T1/Uncommon/Light Armor) | MIT 1
Misc: Rabbit's Foot (T1/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 2, LD 1

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Sand Armor Potion - +27 MIT (no stacking)*1

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Katoka

Ping. Secretly Kiluia was a closet rocker with a taste of angst on the side. Of course, that is unbecoming from his father’s point of view. Ping. The message went on another second before he realized it was there. Always jamming out to some sort of rock and getting distracted was something he managed to get away with in private. Hand opened up the HUD and he pulled opened up the message. It was a quest he hadn’t recognized. Perhaps it was something he hadn’t done and was a lower level. He answered in a timely fashion to Hisa.

On my way. 

Kiluia

With that, he took off his apron and set it aside before shouting to Haine. “I’m headed to assist Hisa with a quest. You are more than welcome to come but I’m gonna head out first.” This would give her time to decide whether or not she wanted to lounge around the house or not. He patted his penguin and moved out to the gate heading to the 5th floor.

Intense heat hit him quickly as he and the penguin entered from the gate. Well damn. He had forgotten that it was the desert floor. He dreaded the sand unless it was from the beach. Those were fond memories… not this dry terrain. “Whelp… Might as well get it done and over with.”

Spoiler

Name: Kiluia
Level: 39
HP: 780/780
EN: 78/78

Stats:
Damage: 15
Mitigation: 41
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 2
BLD:24
REC:1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Wrappings (T2/Perfect/Handwrap): Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Rose Prism (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Eye of Rain (T2/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Ding, an alert from the guild.

Floor five?

Haine didn't even read the rest of the message, she loathed the feeling of sweltering heat and sunburns. Once she'd made the mistake to venture out in full battle garb, cooked from the inside of within mere minutes of arrival. The sand shark and the stomachaches from guzzling water like a deprived, thirsty thing, she didn't want a repeat of that. She could almost feel the sweat breaking her skin just thinking of it. In convenient time, she heard her love call from downstairs to announce he'd be off to assist.

"Sure! Grab lots of water love!"

Kiluia was too sweet for his own good. Was he really gonna spend all day in that heat? Once she heard the door slam shut, she sat up on her bed and itched her head. Damn. A mental dilemma overcome her. Was she gonna let a guild member suffer in that heat alone and get lost while she took air conditioning for granted? But... Kiluia would help. But, what did that say for her?

"G... AAH fine!"

Haine sprung out of bed and shocked the sleeping cub beside her awake. She put a hand over her lips. "Whoops." Her conscience wouldn't let her live this down. She grugdingly scrolled through her HUD and equipped a more forgiving battle garb. About two dozens of ice cold water? Check! Aloe Vera and sunscreen for her pasty ass? Double check! Haine turned to the soft cub and stroked his fur. "I'll be off for today, shuug. I don't think you'll wanna come, so stay back and guard, kay?" She tossed a cookie on the night stand to the bear and kissed his forehead.

She left for the desert down, albeit unbeknownst to her, the idiot polar bear was tagging behind. He would pay dearly for that in the sweltering heat. Haine scrunched her nose as the hot wind blew against her face. "Yeesh." She began her walk to the rendezvous point, using Kiluia's marker as a convenient tracker. She spotted a cluster of guild members ahead and made a beeline for them.

"Woah, woah! A bunch of takers I see." She didn't have long to speak before a fuzzy polar bear cub bounded straight at Katoka. Haine blanched. "Wh-wh... Where did you come from?" Haine narrowed her eyes at the hellion. "Didn't I tell ya' to stay home?!" The familiar blocked out his mother's grating voice and scratched at the lady's leg, demanding attention.

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 59
HP: 1210/1210
EN: 118/118

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 66
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:

Divine Piercer - Aqua [Weapon]: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Heart's Container - Aquilia [Light Armor]: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Osiris's Grips [
Trinket]: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:

Familiar -Fighter

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3

Housing Buffs:

Bedroom ( Rested ) -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat

Basic Workshop ( Working ) -  +2 EXP per crafting attempt

Slime farm ( Basic training ) +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month. Must be used on a player's first post in a thread. Cooldown begins counting down when used in a post.

Fishing Pond ( Angler ) +1 material gained when fishing

Guild Hall Buffs:

Trading hall

Every member of Firm Anima receives an additional +2 EXP for each craft. +5 to salvage recovery LD's. (10+ for alchemy crystals, 6+ for others). If you are rank 9 you also get +1 crafting attempt/day. If you are rank 10 you get +2 crafting attempts/day.

Treasury

+5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Storage Vault

Allows a guild to create a Storage Vault in their Guild Page. Members can use this thread to store and withdraw items. Any items that have trading restrictions cannot be moved to a Storage Vault.

Guild Bank

Allows the Guild Owner to promote one member (or themselves) to 'Treasurer'. This unlocks access to a Guild Bank spending account.

Basic Kitchen

Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30

Living Room

Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Scents of the Wild:

Kumatetsu 

Yamata no Orochi

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Haine

A little overwhelmed by the number of people that responded she yelled "Hey guys, thank you all for joining me!" waving at them. Hisa was really excited when she spotted Katoka among her guildmembers. "Katsumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she shouted, unable to control herself as she jumped into her arms, hugging her tightly. This was the first time in forever she saw her, someone who reminded her that there is a world outside this game. Trying her hardest to fight back tears caused by this rush of emotions, she took a look around at the group that had arrived. She knew most of them at this point, except for one, Ruler. 

"Hello, pleased to meet you, I'm Hisa" pausing for a second to wipe tears off of her face with her sleeve "I'm sorry this heat makes my eyes water for some reason." she explained, hoping that no one would see through her bluff. "Kiluia, Haine, thanks for joining me again. We beat the boulder so a little sand should be no problem, right?" she chuckled.

"Alright, now that everybody's arrived, I guess we should head out.". With a smile, she turned around, leading the group out of the city gates into the desert. The sand immediately blasted them. Pulling her scarf all the way up to her nose and leaning into the storm, she pressed on. At first, it was manageable, the course sand was annoying but once they managed to get a bit further into the desert, the sandstorm would pick up stones and launched them at the party. Hisa got hit repeatedly, her body withstood the pelting and she was able to continue but not without taking some injuries.

sandstorm_roll_1.jpg.c81b3dd5e67f100320d4c735724dc0f8.jpg

HP 60/80

Edited by Hisa

Ruler removed a cowl from her inventory as the group made their introductions and hellos. She wasn't very familiar with the rest of the group, other than Katoka. The girl who had sent out the message knew Katsumi's name, and even jumped on her in glee the moment that she saw her. They had to know each other outside the game. She quietly remembers Katoka mentioning a friend that she wanted her to meet, this must have been that person.

The moment they stepped from the gate, Hisa took damage right away. Ruler caught up with her in an instant and started to dig through her inventory. "Are you alright? Do you have potions? If not, I do and you can use them." Ruler's face was serious when she pulled out a potion from her inventory and offered it over to the girl. "I insist. My health pool is much larger and I'll be alright without a single potion."

image.png

Katoka was surprised to see more members of the guild show up. She bowed and greeted Kiluia and Haine, then crouched down to the polar bear cub that was scratching at her leg, "Awww, it's good to see you again as well little one!" she cuddled the bear, scratching it's head lovingly. Once everyone was acquainted and situated they all set off into the desert with Hisa leading the way. Katoka pulled her scarf up around her mouth the block the coming sands and it didn't take long before they kicked up, her small friend was hit instantly by the storms debris and staggered back into Ruler.

It seemed like her own scarf was enough to keep the sand at bay, she placed a hand on Hisa's shoulder, "You holding up ok? Let us know if you need potions or anything." she knew her friend wasn't one to accept hand outs often, but if it mean't life or death she hoped she would speak up.

08d384bc9d9fe76f536049a04e4b95b9.png.57654e86e6c31a223f4da2868205d166.png

Edited by Katoka

The sandstorm picked up and started to rage. The only bad part of this situation was that it was getting in his mouth. A frown formed on his lips as he pulled up his shirt to make a makeshift mask. Eyes of amber were obscured with the oncoming sand. “Well this is unfortunate.” He pulled a pair of goggles down over his eyes. He knew what was to come so he wanted to at least protect his eyes to see where he was going. That was only until he forgot a mask of sorts. Seeing his party member’s health drop a bit, he was concerned but it seemed everyone else was taking care of her.

“Haine. Love, if their HP drops too low, can you drop a first aid?” He knew her skills well and everything. He currently moved to the location of where they needed to go. Time was of the essence if they wanted to complete this with minimal casualties.

Spoiler

image.png.abbd62b6af04e4ce1f69bd1f2315eab7.png

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Haine, having frequented these areas long enough, came prepared for the blistering, unforgiving climate. She had a scarf equipped for the weather, draped around her mouth and forehead as a buffer from the wild wild. Sand in her nostrils was not a pleasant feeling. She ventured off into the open with her group, albeit she was a little worried for her familiar in this temperature. If only the brat had stayed home, he had no choice but to walk in this weather with her.

She knelt down and scooped the cub in her arms, wrapping the end of the shawl around his face. She cradled him to her chest to block out the sand which was picking up, blowing straight at them. Haine coughed a little. To her right there was Kiluia, struggling against the wild winds. She nudged him with her shoulder. "Love, I have a scarf if you need one." She squinted to keep the sand from her eyes. To the side she noticed the magenta haired lady being pelted by an unforgiving gust. "Hisa!" She called out. "Are you alright?" She nodded at Kiluia's suggestion. "I've got you covered, we got this."

Spoiler

ID: #161721

CD: 4

Edited by Haine

"Calm down guys, it's just a" Hisa started before another tiny rock hit her in the face "scratch." This sandstorm was really getting on her nerves. Thankfully the last impact didn't have enough force to cause any actual damage. Unfortunately, the sunlight started to fade which created another set of challenges, temperature drop and even worse visibility. 

The night would make it impossible to react to incoming projectiles, so she decided that it would be best to take a break for now and set up camp. After scanning the area for some sort of protected space, she spotted a larger crevice in the ground they could all hide in. This natural structure provided some shelter and should help them get through the night. "Alright guys, I think we should call it a day. Let's camp there. " she announcedpointing at the fractured ground. " It should give us some protection and allow us to eat something, I'm starving.

She ventured inside, pulled her bag off of her back and dropped it onto the ground. "Okay, this seems like a good spot." she shouted, trying to overpower the deafening noise of the storm above. "I brought sandwiches. Did anyone get ice cream for dessert?".

HP 60/80

sandstorm_roll_2.jpg

Edited by Hisa

Ruler was even more worried when Hisa refused to take the potion that she offered her. She looked over to Katoka for a moment to make sure she was alright as well. Although she had yet to properly meet the other two of their group, they looked much better equipped for this situation than the other three did. They likely had enough health to last a life time out here. Kiluia's mention of using First Aid did put her heart at ease a little though, so returned the vial of healing mixtures back to her inventory.

"If you insist that you are alright, then I will not push the subject further." Ruler sighed. The sun seemed to be dropping faster than normal, like way too fast. Either way, they would not last in the cold of a desert night with this sandstorm brewing. Hisa was right to take shelter.

"I will take one of the sandwiches, thank you." Ruler said, reaching out to take up on the offer.

Spoiler

image.png

Katoka watched as the sun begin to fall. It was a good idea to take shelter for a time, walking through a sandstorm at night would prove to be difficult. Ducking into the cave she sat down near Hisa, "I didn't bring any ice cream sadly, but if you have an extra sandwich I'll take one." she sat with her knees to her chest watching out into the darkening storm. So far they had done well, Hisa had taken a bit of damage in the beginning bit other than that the group remained unhurt.

"I'm glad we could all do this quest together. I imagine walking through the desert by yourself would be quite lonely, not to mention the possibility of getting lost or being attacked along the way." Katoka shivered a bit, whether it was from the cold or the thought of being killed alone in the desert she was unsure.

02470535c568b04025ec3f7d38b6f7d4.png.b51d457a069011db2cfd70c034632c78.png

Edited by Katoka

Seeing them set up camp, he decided it was time for him to at least break out some food. The nights were deadly in a desert when there was no sun. The game did not skip on that part of reality since at times a desert could go below certain temperatures. He fished out of his inventory some cocoa flavored brownies. Experimental flavoring that he came close to with the food. Haine was a fan of it, at least. He handed each one of the girls some and sat down. The sand was annoying but it was easy to deal with. He glanced at Hisa and made sure her health bar was still in the green. 

"Enjoy the food while we can eat it with not much sand burning our senses." He took a bite of his brownie and shielded his face from the sand storm. No damage was done and he protected his food. A bottle of water sat in his lap as he patiently waited for anyone  who shower signs of dehydration.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200730-025237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4dc4f2fa2d4e9aa929f0c56056ec6be1.jpg

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

The rest of the trek was grueling as the sandstorm was unforgiving on the group. She could feel the sweat collecting in a thin film, a prickling sensation over her. The sun had set and in place the weather had become more forgiving. Her arms ached from shielding the cub from the debris. The cool temperatures provided only little reprieve when her legs had grown heavy and stiff. She remained silent and hoped someone would mention the break first. Finally, like divine intervention, a cave had surfaced. There was nowhere for them to take shelter for hours till then.

"YES!" Haine all but threw the cub to the floor and stretched her arms. "God, my arms are killin' me." She followed the others into the cave and cringed at the lack of light. Luckily she'd found a nifty souvenir once, it would buy them a few hours of some mysterious blue light. She settled onto the ground and laid back like a starfish. "Oh, my aching baaack." The sand stirred and irritated her nose. She sneezed and laid there. At the mention of food, she sat right up and scrolled through her inventory. Oh this group was in luck, she toted a whole damn grocery on her at all times, thanks to her gluttonous appetite.

"Oooh, thanks love." She blew Kiluia an air kiss and accepted the brownie. "Oh no that's fine Hisa! You won't have enough." She declined the offer respectfully, the woman needed her sustenance. She scarfed the brownie while she searched for more goodies. "Ooh, BLT?" She pulled out two and handed one to her love. "Anyone want chips?" She was already munching away at a sandwich.

Spoiler

ID: #162361

CD: 12

Edited by Haine

The sandstrom made it almost impossible to get even a couple of hours of sleep. The coarse material managed to find it's way into every sleeping bag and piece of clothing. Hisa started wondering what could possibly entice someone to venture out here. "I hope the end reward is good, it'll take ages for me to clean the sand out of everything." she grumbled as she gave up on trying to sleep any longer. 

While stretching, she looked up. Unsurprisingly, the storm was still happily launching everything it could pick up over them. In an effort to find the possible location of the lost goods, now that the sunlight would allow them to find it, she poked her head over the ridge. The moment her eyes went over, she saw a stone incoming and ducked. "Oh my god, don't tell me." Hisa changed her position a bit and slowly lifted her head up once more, causing another projectile to almost hit her.  "The sanstorm is playing whack-a-mole with me, goddamnit!" she yelled out loud. Involuntarily waking the others up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she apologized, bowing repeatedly. 

goddamn_sand.jpg

Edited by Hisa

The night went by somewhat uncomfortably. Without tents, the group was unable to get a decent sleep. Sand flooded into their sleeping bags and in turn into their clothing, making it nearly impossible to even get to sleep in the first place. After this adventure, she was sure that she would need to shower and sleep for a couple more hours before she did anything else.

The shipment couldn't be too far from here, so there wouldn't be much problem trying to find it. Just needed to get it and head back.

Ruler woke up to the angered screams of Hisa. Not that it mattered cause she hardly slept it seemed anyway. She wasn't pampered by any means, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel the discomfort as she rose from her sleep. She groaned audibly as she replaced the armor piece she had removed from her clothing to sleep more peacefully. "Let's get this done with then."

image.png

"All of this food is so good, I could eat forever." Katsumi would have been in heaven if it wasn't for the sandstorm, the food being passed around was all amazing. Luckily she hadn't taken any physical damage, though she was certain she would be having nightmares of sand for the next few nights. After a bit of laughter and a full stomach the blonde curled up in her sleeping bag and did her best to sleep in the gritty cave. After tossing and turning for a while she eventually wrapped her scarf around her eyes, nose, and mouth before somehow drifting off the sleep. Though after awhile, the sand began to gather on top of her nearly burring her completely in a cocoon of earth.

Upon waking in the morning Katoka was certain she had sand in places that she wasn't supposed to, and she definitely didn't want it there. "I swear I'm going to take the longest bath when we get back to a safe zone."

16c15d2ea1a5f40cef340a66c9bf4ad3.png.0c3f66615f79aed58d9b62365c70985d.png

Edited by Katoka

While everyone was getting up after the night sleep, he was already walking around in the sandstorm since it lightened up from the previous day. His goggles were covering his eyes, so it protected him from sand infiltrating and stinging it. They weren’t too far from the cargo that was needed to complete their quest. It was the strangest thing for them to be camping RIGHT by the quest completion. “Hey!” He shouted at the rest of the group. “ I think we have what we are looking for right here!” He sapped the cargo and started to drag it through the sand to their camp. For the love of god, just finish this quest.

He slowly made it back to the group and finally sat down by the group. Perhaps they would try to put it in their HUD or something or did they have to carry the cargo back without that luxury? That would put a damper on this.

Spoiler

image.png.780b61be3e8b3e80c6fa7f8b9d57dd00.png

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

Haine, like the glutton she was, unleashed a whole buffet for dinner. Sandwich after sandwich and cookie after cookie, she fell over on the floor with quite the full stomach. "Bleeh." She groaned and settled onto her side. She'd laid out a sleeping bag and zipped it all the way up to avoid coughing on more sand. It was all but impossible to fall asleep in those conditions, but she managed after plenty of tossing and turning. Morning come and the group set out into the sandstorm again. With renewed energy, they traversed the desert.

A few grueling hours later and they'd stumbled across a cargo buried in the sand. "Look! I think that's it guys!" She pointed in the direction of the large satchel and waved frantically. She tried to pull it up herself and failed miserably. It was a combined effort to pick it up and stow it away. Thus began the journey back to the quest giver.

Haine's legs just about fell off after all was said and done.

ID: #163240

CD: 8

THREAD COMPLETE

Hisa - 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 bonus), + 80 COL

Ruler - 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 bonus)  + 80 COL

Katoka - 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 bonus)  + 80 COL

Kiluia - 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 bonus)  + 80 COL

Haine - 3 SP (1 quest, 1 page, 1 bonus)  + 80 COL

Survival unlocked for party

Edited by Haine