[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#4

23/03/2014

She looked at Xanatos..."Did I say 400? I was thinking about something else but you indeed have a good eye. While the rest of the plushies are of Uncommon quality..that 'Mouse' is a rare item..it had a pair named 'Kitty' of the same quality but I gave it to a friend a while ago. A rare item here costs 800 col or 6 materials, for everyone except for my guild members." she then turns her attention towards Hikoru who watched her work...she didn't mind him but thought it would be a shame to let him leave her shop empty handed so she picked a one of the Leopard plushies and throwed it to him to be sure he wouldn't refuse. "Since you like Kimba that much I can't have you take her...but I can give you a substitute.. I know it's not exactly a lion but its in the same family".

Gifted Item to Hikoru

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name: Garnet Gloves

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 13461

Roll: 12 (11+1 needle) 

Item Type: Hand Wraps

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage

Description: They are a pair of gloves used for unarmed combat colored in Garnet red. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#5

23/03/2014

All this talking made her become a bit distracted...The blond tried to focus on finishing the item but in the end she'd made another useless piece of trash that found it's way to the fireplace. She'd throw it from her workstation over all those people and manage to hit the chimney with a bull's eye. She let out a chuckle then pulled out another material from the stock.

ID: 12462 CD:1  [Epic fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#6

23/03/2014

This time she didn't hear the players in her shop, it seems they might have noticed that she was focusing and needed some silence..or simply they've runned out of conversation topics. Either way it was enough of a time for Ariel to make a rare item that she went and put in the front display.

[Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Name: Swift Sensation

ID: 13463

Roll: 11 (10+1 needle) 

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Evasion

Description: A pair of boots made from black dyed leather, they can be used in any kind of terrain variating from sandy deserts or fiery environments of the 9th floor to the cold fairy tale-like ice glaciers from the 4th floor.

Daily Attempt#7

23/03/2014

After the initial ups and downs the blond manage to focus a bit and make a pretty good item, not the best she could make but still she could sell it without a problem. After putting it in the display she turns to her workstation and sees the red item she made for Skylar. "I have to pack these up since I won't have time to give it to him right now." she said to Kimba while wrapping the item and putting it in a azure box, writing a note with the name Skylar on top and placing it on the desk in front of the counter. Her companion stayed back there to be sure nobody would 'accidentally' sneak in and take the box. 

+800 col

+ 8 materials

- Item: 'Mouse'

- Item:

[selling Item, PM with filled order form]

Name: Hope

ID: 13464

Roll: 12 (11+1 needle) 

Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy

Description:  A Black hoodie with the symbol of a cross on the back

Hikoru looks at the little plushie in astonishment. He wasn't really going to get anything, but perhaps order something, but he never got the chance to. he looked at Ariel and chuckled

"You keep stacking the IOU's there Ariel... Well, I guess it's time for me to head off. Seeya! Bye Kimba!" He says as he pets the Lion, and tugs on the rope a little bit, then lets Kimba have it, and walks out the door

Skylar came back after the message that the Gloves were ready. He was so excited he could barely contain his enthusiasm. He could not wait to practice with it. Inside the shop he managed to find a box that Kimba led him too. Inside the box was the gloves he wanted so badly. "They are beautiful! Well worth the Col." Skylar pulled out the required Col. It cleaned him out but it was important he had them. "No, wait what am I doing. I can give Mats instead." He dropped the Col back into his bad and pulled out some Mats he was not using. He dropped them on the counter before heading out with the gloves. He was going on a test drive.

-8 Mats

+ Garnet Gloves

Daily Attempt#1

27/03/2015

After that day Ariel didn't had as many customers..well actually had none since then. Bored out of her mind she decided to start making random stuff that maybe will catch a random stranger's attention. After finishing the item she places it somewhere in her display so that people could see it and hopefully be interested in it.

ID: 13709 CD: 7 (6+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: [random description]

Daily Attempt#2

27/03/2015

Once again she returned to her workstation and took a look at the materials she had. The stockpile was surprisingly big but instead of being happy the blond only let out a sigh: 'They keep piling up since nobody is coming to order items.' She then pulls a material from a nearby shelf and knocks down her very first sewing kit. 'So this is where it was all this time. Better tidy it up a little, who knows maybe I'll get an apprentice to whom I'll have to give it.' While retrieving the content, the blond added some tools she deemed necessary. 

[selling Item, PM with filled order form]

Name: Apprentice's Sewing Kit

ID: 13710

Roll: 12 

Item Type: Tools

Enhancements: +1 CD

Description: Ariel's first sewing kit that she received after finishing her apprenticeship under the NPC tailor Diana. Even if it contains basic tools user for tailoring plus a couple more that Ariel added, it has a high emotional value and it will only be passed on to Ariel's apprentice, as it was passed on to her by her teacher.

Daily Attempt#3

27/03/2015

Returning to her workstation, Ariel thought of making some other type of item, as she didn't have orders she let inspiration guide her and managed to make some random item. "If this thing doesn't sell maybe Baldur can fetch me a good price for it when I'll have to clear some room in the display." she thought while placing the new finished item in a random location in front, where it could be seen.

ID: 13711 CD: 4 (3+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#4

27/03/2015

The day was going rather well so the blonde decided to make something randomly, a fiery guitar came into mind. "Well I guess that's a start like any other..now the item in which to put the guitar..." she took a slow stroll watching her shop inventory. "Hand-wraps it is!" she exclaimed after noticing that she had only 1 pair of that particular item type. It didn't take long before she successfully made a pair of black hand wraps. She couldn't decide on a name so she let it blank until somebody will want to claim that item.

Name: Sasha's Fighting Spirit

ID: 13712

Item Type: Clothing: Hand-wraps

Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage

Description: A black pair of hand wraps made out of hard weaved silk resulting in a item that has extreme hardness combined with ultra light weight. The right one has a fiery guitar embroidment on top of it.

Daily Attempt#5

27/03/2015

Another well made item. this day was starting to look good as Ariel kept working. She decided to take a break and continue making those plushies that were slowly getting popular. well, she only sold 1 and gifted the others but still, people were starting to wear weapon attachments from her shop so that was publicity she needed. Satisfied of her progress, the blond took another material and started making a plushie.

[Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Name: Taiga

ID: 13713

Roll: 8 (7+1 needle)

Item Type: 

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: A cute golden stripes colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a large cat, resembling a tiger, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#6

27/03/2015

After finishing the last 'tiger' plushie the tailor thought of making something that wasn't in the feline class. While searching for the right colored material Ariel settled with a light brown one 'Well why not make a bear while I'm on it?' she thought then began to pull out some cotton and imagine the bear figure that she'd make.

Name: Grizzly

ID: 13714

Roll: 8 (7+1 needle)

Item Type: 

Description:  A cute light brown colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a 'massive' grizzly bear, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#7

27/03/2015

Receiving a PM during work the blonde frowned at the sound of the inbox bell ring. "Who could it be??" she was amazed to see that she got a order request from a very..very old friend that helped her during her noob period. She immediately started working on it, making a perfect match to what was written on the message. She then put it in a azure box with the name 'Arekk-san' on top of it.

Name: Phoenix Eye

ID: 13715

Enhancements: +2 Savvy +1 Light Momentum

Description: This scarf gives users better movement when they run, and their eyesight is revealed to have more range than the average player.

Daily Attempt#1

29/03/2015

Starting a new day Ariel had a plan in her head for today, to introduce the weapon attachment trend into Aincrad. Since she'd been able to make some she seriously considered extending the variety from animals to all kinds of shapes. But before she wanted to finish her animal line. So she made a dove model plushie and while placing it in her display she thought about what else she could make.

Name: Dove

ID: 13869

Roll: 9 (8+1 needle)

Item Type: Plushie 

Description:  A cute light colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a slender dove, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#2

29/03/2015

After that she receives a PM from a stranger named Reu, ordering a plushie that she usually makes. This guy said didn't want it for his weapon but his fishing rod??? The blonde was a bit surprised and had to search for a fishing rod to see how she could alter the attachment. Luckily for her it didn't require much tinkering making her task much easier in the way that she only needed to complete the plushie.

Item: Reu Fishing Plushie

Your Rank: High Mentor

ID: 13870

Item type : Plushie 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description : Basically Ariel's normal weapon accessory plushie but for a fishing rod. This one has the shape of a gladiator with a fishing rod for some reason.

Daily Attempt#3

29/03/2015

Plans never go as expected, this is what Ariel found out on her second attempt. She had an initial plan to make another animal-basic plushie..but managed to make somehow another random item that popped in her head. Only noticing her mistake at the end, the blonde simply sighted and went to place the item in her display.

ID: 13871 CD: 5 (4+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#4

29/03/2015

Plans never go as expected, this is what Ariel found out on her third attempt as well. Her initial plan to make another animal-basic plushie failed..again..but she at least managed to make another random item that popped in her head.Again noticing her mistake  the blonde sighted and went to place the item in her display while thinking: "What is up with me today?"

ID: 13872 CD: 5 (4+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#5

29/03/2015

Plans never go as expected, this is what Ariel found out AGAIN!!!!."why am I so out of focus today!!??" said the frustrated blonde, almost throwing the newly make item into the fire. She felt anger building up inside her as she wend for the 3rd time to put another damned Good Item on display.

ID: 13873 CD: 6 (5+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

I saw ariels sign and walked into this "lions den" with Maruchan riding on my head. I looked casually around the shop and spotted a bell at the counter. So obviously I began pressing it repeatedly. I then took out the order form she left for S1 members that I had filled out and set it on the counter.

Item: Assassin apparel

Item type : light armor

Quality: *______*

Enhancement: as much eva as you can.

Shop:

Description : A black hooded button up jacket.

Payment: you owe me.

I kept on ringing the bell as I waited for ariel to come.